US$ 498.00 p/person
(Based on Double / Triple accommodation)
DAILY DEPARTURES... (2 ppl min)
USD$ 498.00 per person (based in Double/Twin room)
$ 475 p/person for Student and Childs
PRIVATE TOURS: UPON YOUR REQUEST:
-DAILY DEPARTURES !! :
2 person group $ 620 pp
3-4 person group $ 560 pp
5-8 person group $498 pp
($25 minus for Student and Childs)
(Based in Double/Twin Inka Tower Hotel)
Huaynapicchu Ticket $85 pp (Optional)
$45 for Student or childs.
If you want the best, book with SAS Travel ! Professional, courteous, knowledgable, caring, fun. Thanks to all the staff both on the trek and behind the scenes that worked tirelessly to ensure the very best experience for their clients. Jan Cuthbertson
Is it for me?
This hike is accessible for all ages, and doesn't require you to be in top physical shape. Since your one day hike of 5-6 hours takes you to the town of Aguas Calientes (after of 3-4 Hrs of gentle walk we will reach to Wiñaywayna Inca town on actual Inca trail the nicest and bigest Inca complex which surprise a lot of visitors even more than Machupicchu... , you won´t camp, or carry backpacks only your personal day-pack as we will stay in a Hostal in Aguas Calientes. Private rooms, it is recommended for those having less time or those with less experience in altitude. for families, group of friends or couples.
This itinerary is rated moderate and should be undertaken by people who are fairly fit and take regular exercise.
Briefing with guide and group is held at SAS Travel office in Calle Garcilaso 270 (near Plaza San Francisco) or at your hotel, the night before the departure at 7pm. At your check-in at the office the day before the confirmation of the Briefing time will be confirmed.
Private transport to Ollantaytambo, tourist Train (Expedition Class) to Kiometer 104 (start of the trek and Train Expedition Class return to Cusco. You can also start from Ollantaytambo for this tour.
We highly recommend MARQUESES Boutique Hotel in Cusco, it is a beautiful and charming Colonial house built at the end of XVI century that has recently been restored and refurbished, located just one block from Cusco`s mayor Plaza. This great location is part of its popularity, close to all of the most important tourist attractions in the famous capital of Inca`s Empire. Well known for its incomparable hospitality and professional service. We can reserve the hotel and transfers you from the airport on your arrival and back on your return, you will enjoy a safe visit, wonderful attention and be pleasantly surprised by the warmth of the Andean Hospitality.
Due to the safe and strategic location you are within easy walking distance of the many historical places, museums, restaurants, cultural, artistic and traditional places of the Imperial Inca City.
SAS Travel Tour Operator & Agency offices are located alongside Hotel Marqueses so we at SAS Travel can assist you at any time.
SHORT INCA TRAIL TREK to MACHU PICCHU 2DAY/1NIGHT -Group Service.
Last Minute Information
- HIKE the famous INCA TRAIL, SEE Machu Picchu twice: at SUNSET and SUNRISE and have plenty of time to explore in your own.. Permits are AVAILABLE... JOIN US !!**
- OPEN SMALL GROUP DEPARTS: -- AVAILABLE on 2018 - 2019:**
- Our Price: US$498 per person / US$475 for Student and Chlids
- OPEN GROUPS 2018 -2019: (5 Person Min -8 Max on the Trek.)
- JAN 2018: 28,30,31 US$ 498 p/person (Based in Double Accommodation)
- MARCH : 2,4,6,8,10,12,14,16,18,20,22,24,26,28,30
- APRIL : 2,4,6,8,10,12,14,16,18,20,22,24,26,28,30
- MAY : 2,4,6,8,10,12,14,16,18,20,22,24,26,28,30
- JUNE : 2,4,6,8,10,12,14,16,18,20,22,24,26,28,30
- JULY : 2,4,6,8,10,12,14,16,18,20,22,24,26,28,30
- AUGUST : 2,4,6,8,10,12,14,16,18,20,22,24,26,28,30
- SEPTEMBER : 2,4,6,8,10,12,14,16,18,20,22,24,26,28,30
- OCTOBER : 2,4,6,8,10,12,14,16,18,20,22,24,26,28,30
- NOVEMBER : 2,4,6,8,10,12,14,16,18,20,22,24,26,28,30
- DECEMBER : 2,4,6,8,10,12,14,16,18,20,22,24,26,28,30
- ON DATE NOT LISTED ABOVE (pemits are AVAILABLE) we can open a new group date with (2 person minimum) $580 per person. If by the time and before permits are sold out we get 2 or more person, cost of the tour will be $ 498 per person.
- SEE HERE: before booking: FIXED DEPARTURES,OPEN GROUPS:
- OPTIONAL too add after you finish the trail and Machu Picchu tour:
- Huayna Picchu Ticket at 11:00 am on 2nd Day Adult USD$ 85.00 pp
- Huayna Picchu Ticket at 11:00 am Student UD$ 45.00 with ISIC Student card or under 16 y/o.
- SAS Travel Highlights:
- Friendly, knowledgeable and experienced guides.
- Guided tours of Inca archaeological sites en route to Machu Picchu.
- Delicious and nutritious freshly cooked gourmet meals using local products.
- Free baggage storage in Cusco at Hotel Marqueses and in Aguas Calientes.
- Celebration Dinner in Aguas Calientes.
- Inca Trail Survivor Certificate signed by your guides.
- 100% Operated by SAS Travel: we never place you with other tour operators.
- HOW TO BOOK: See our fixed departures, select your date on the calendar (left side) Fill in out with your details and you will generate a code to pay a down payment with Visa or Master Card in Step 3 (US$210.00 per person) or pay US$200.00 per person with PAYPAL. In the “Enter description” field, please write your reservation code and your name. In “Item price” write the amount you would like to pay.
- Treks on 2018 -Daily Departures!!! (2 people minimum required). If you´re a group of 2 and your desired date is not listed as group service and you would like to hike in a small group, then we recommend you to book as soon as possible (5-2 months in advance)... and we will try to get other trekkers and build up a small group for you. The cost of the tour will be according with the number of participants in the group.
- Tickets for Huayna Picchu: If you would like to walk up Huayna Picchu Mountain after the trek and tour of the Machu Picchu archaeological site, please let us know ASAP as passes are also limited. The admission is US$85.00 per person (US$40 pp for students with ISIC card), which we’ll add to your booking deposit so we can purchase your tickets for the second Huaynapicchu turn at 11:00 a.m. Alternatively, we recommend booking our 5 Day Inca Trail with Huaynapicchu Mountain.
- -- -
- Special: Get a FREE up-grade to Deluxe room in MARQUESES Hotel in Cusco booking this tour:5 Day Tour Cusco, Sacred Valley, Short Inca Trail.
- Also: 7 Day Tour with 2 Day Short Inca Trail
BOOK a Tour with SAS Travel and GET a 10% DISCOUNT in our MARQUESES BOUTIQUE Hotel in Suite, Deluxe or Standard rooms plus a FREE pick up from airport at your arrival to Cusco. Payment of accommodation is required in $ USD cash or Soles cash directly in Reception. To reserve please contact Miguel at: [email protected] but you must also indicate your tour reservation code with SAS Travel
Find more information here: www.hotelmarqueses.com “Charming and Amazing Hotel, Great Location one block near centre, Wonderful Staff and Excellent three star Hotel”. © 2016 TripAdvisor LLC
Short on time but want to experience the Inca Trail? Then consider our short 2 Day/1 Night Inca Trail trek, which involves a walk of 16 km to Machu Picchu, passing through spectacular landscapes of mountains and cloud forest. You’ll also visit Inca archaeological sites along the route, such as Chachabamba, Choquesuysuy and the amazing Winaywayna Complex. Winaywayna, located at 2,700 meters, features impressive agricultural terraces, temples, shrines, and ritual water channels. Nature will also be all around you: hummingbirds, quetzals and cockerels.
Then, of course, you’ll have a full-day tour of Machu Picchu on Day 2, ably guided by our expert guides, with plenty of time to explore the site on your own, to take photographs and contemplate this magical place…
"...Caminante, no hay camino, se hace camino al andar." Antonio Machado.
What is Included:
- Pre-departure briefing at your Hotel or in our Office the night before of your trek.
- Pick up from your Hotel at 04:00 am Private transport to Ollantaytambo Train Station (2 Hrs)
- Expedition train to Km 104 (starting point of the hike)
- Entrance fees for the Trail and Machupicchu Sanctuary (2 Days).
- Walk with an excellent English speaking guide. (Guided visit of Chachabamba, Wiñaywayna and Choquesuysuy and on 2nd Day complete guided tour at Machu Picchu)
- (SEE Machu Picchu twice at the sunset and sunrise.) Guided Tour of Machupicchu on 2nd Day.
- 1 snack and soda drink for the 1st Day, 1 Box Lunch, 1 Dinner, 1 Breakfast and 1 Lunch on 2nd Day.
- Accommodation at Hostal Viajeros or similar (Private room).
- 2 bus tickets (Machupicchu to Aguas Calientes/ Aguas Calientes to Machupicchu.)
- Expedition train return to Cusco or Train to Ollantaytambo and transport to Cusco.
- Free time to explore. Walk to Inca Bridge after your tour.(Optional)
- Free and safe Storage in Cusco in Hotel Marqueses while you are hiking.
What is not Included:
- Bus down from Machupicchu to Aguas Calientes on 2nd Day US$ 12.00 (or a Down hill walk for 45 minutes to 1 Hr to Aguas Calientes town. Train Station.)
- Dinner on the 2nd Day, Drinks, snacks or water.
- Hot spring pools 20 soles. (Optional)
- Entrance fee for Huayna Picchu or Montaña $85.00 pp (Optional). Limited spaces Book soon !!
We recommend that you bring:
- Your Original passport. (ISIC student card if you've booked as a student).
- Comfortable back pack. (There are no porters in this trek).
- Water to drink (2 liters, no plastic bottles)
- Camera, binoculars
- Rain jacket in rainy season -Dec to Jan
- Change of clothes
- Basic personal toiletries: Deodorant, toothpaste, toothbrush, small towel, handky, Anti bacterial wet wipes.
- Hat or cap for the sun is essential, Sunscrean with sun protection
- Insect repellent for mosquitoes (Malaria or Yellow fever have not been reported)
- Comfortable hiking boots, sneakers or sturdy shoes.
- Money in soles or dollars. (ATM´s or cash machines and travellers cheques in Aguas Calientes are more expensive to change.)
- Once you have checked available spots on group service in the Availabilit page book online. Register your details as requested (If you are travelling as a couple, or with more persons you must book and pay with one reservation code.) But please complete details of your companion on lines below: Travelling with: (write Full names, Passport number, Age and Nationality). Once you finish sending us all your details you will receive a Reservation Code (eg: 240611001). Then you just need to pay your deposit online on Step 3 (pay for 2 or more person in your group with ONE reservation code, so we can guarantee all your permits, tickets for Machupicchu, train tickets and tour all together in a group.)
- 1.- Pay a booking deposit ONLINE with VISA or Mastercard.- US$ 210 per person (US$ 200+5% card fee). or US$ 299.25 per person (Tour + Huaynapicchu pass). (US$ 285 + 5% card fee). Payments by credit card will carry a surcharge of 5%.
- 2.- Pay a booking deposit with Paypal.- US$ 200.00 per person or US$ 285.00 per person. (Tour deposit + Huaynapicchu Pass). Payments by Paypal will carry a surcharge of 6%.
- 3.- For group deposits or full payments you can transfer into our Bank in Peru. Ask for more details to: [email protected] or [email protected]
- BOOKING DEPOSIT REQUIRED.-CLICK ON HERE PAY ONLINE
- FINAL PAYMENT: You must pay the full balance of your tour 1 month before the date of your tour departure using any of the payment options above. If you need to amend or add anything to your final confirmation invoice ie upgrade hotel Aguas Calientes etc you should contact us at least 6 weeks prior to the tour. This is done by responding to the email with your final confirmation and indicating any extra ítems to be added and then we can adjust your invoice accordingly and reconfirm the exact balance you need to pay by emailing you within that week. (you need to add the 5% credit card commission or 6% Pay pal commission or other fees depending on which payment method you choose.
Terms & Conditions
- Short 2 Day Inca Trail Trek -Group Service (Minimum with 6 person.)
- 1.- You must advise SAS Travel of any medical problems or allergies. You need to be in good physical health and if your health is questionable, then you should consult a doctor re high altitude trekking. 3,400m
- 2.- You must advise your guide if you wish to leave the group or the camping area for independent walks or sightseeing. If you are experiencing any problems with the service of the guide or tour please advise the guide in that moment so he can resolve any problems as soon as possible.
- 3.- You must carry on the trail your Original Passport and valid ISIC Student Card (if applicable) The student US$20 discount for use of student cards is regulated by the park itself, not SAS Travel. All student ISIC cards are validated by the control of the park and only accepted if you send us a scanned copy of your valid ISIC card through once you book a tour. A Youth Travel card or International Teachers cards are not accepted by the control. If for any reason, you organize a New Passport after we have purchased your permits, send us an email with your new passport numbers, if possible bring both passports with you.
- 4.- You need to carry a daypack, with personal necessary items (water to drink, sunscreem, insect repellent, hat or cup for the sun, raingear). Free luggage storage at our Hotel Marqueses in Cusco.
- 5.- CANCELATION MADE BY CLIENTS.-
- A- Cancellation of tour once a permit has been registered and confirmed incurs a loss of (US$ 200.00) Non-refundable booking deposit.
- B- Cancellation of tour within 60 Days to 41 Days of departure incurs a loss of 70% of total cost…
- C- Cancellation of tour within 40 Days to 35 Days of departure incurs a loss of 80% of total cost…
- D- Cancellation of tour within 34 days to 15 Days of departure incurs a loss of 90% of total cost…
- E- Cancellation of tour within 14 Days to 72 hours of departure incurs a loss of total tour cost...
- 6.- If you become ill, injured or unable to hike, we can organize the train journey to Aguas Calientes and avoid the hike, stay in Aguas Calientes have a dinner with a group and continue your tour to MachuPicchu next day and train return to Cusco utilizing your permits. We will assist you with any claims with a document to certify illness, which can be used to present to your Travel insurance company.
- 7.- Change of dates is not possible after a permit has been processed. It is non-transferable nor refundable permits. The deposit will be forfeited. Please note that we do this because we are prohibited to re-sell your spot after you have cancelled.
- 8.- Includes overnight in a simple private accommodation on double basis in Aguas Calientes and bedding /towels etc are provided. If you want a room for just yourself the single supplement payment is required.
- SAS Travel will take all reasonable care in providing service to our clients to avoid accident, illness, loss of personal property and will only employ suitably qualified staff. We accept responsibility for the actions of our own employees. SAS Travel cannot however be responsible for any action or event that was unforeseeable or unavoidable. We also cannot be responsible for improper acts by clients or other third party. You are totally responsible for your own personal property and rented equipment.
- In extreme cases when Inca trail is declared closed for safety reasons SAS Travel can replace your trek with an alternative Train tour or walk option and your booking deposit money will be used for this or the tour can be notified according to the circunstances.
- SAS Travel does not take responsibility for additional costs due to unfavorable weather conditions, natural catastrophe, strikes, accidents, illness, injury, loss of personal items, etc. It is the clients responsibility to carry insurance to cover these types of events. We reserve the right to modify or cancel the program due to any of the unforeseen conditions listed above.
- SAS Travel will do everything possible to assure a safe and enjoyable trip but we will not accept any responsibility for damages, injuries, losses, expenses due to delays, for any cause whatsoever, this applies to any person or property in connection with any service we or our intermediaries provide, which result directly or indirectly from acts of God or forces mayor.