Nazca, Ballestas & Paracas, 3 Day (From Arequipa to Lima)
Last Minute Information
- DAILY DEPARTURES !!! You must book and pay a deposit well in advance. For high season (May to October, 5-4 months in advance.) Low season (November to April, 3-1 month in advance.)
- FAST COUPLES or GROUPS BOOKING: Choose on the Calendar the date of your preference, fill out with your personal details, then below fill out details of your group in Traveling with: once you have finalized you will receive an email with a Reservation Code (Purchase number) to pay a booking deposit with. (If you would like to pay your booking deposit individually, then you must book each of you separatelly.)
- HOW TO BOOK AND CONFIRM.- Choose your preferred date on the Calendar (Leaving Dates) fill out with all the requested details, you can book for 2 or more person just complete details on traveling with: soon you will receive a reservation code (Purchase Number) and you can pay a booking deposit of US$ 200.00 per person (or the total cost of the tour) through Western Union to Mr: Irwin POMA FLORES (Peru) or Pay a booking deposit ONLINE on Step 3: TO PAY with Master Card or Visa card US$ 200.00 + 5% $210.00 per person. OR pay with Paypal USD$ 200.00 plus 6%.(USD$ 212.00 pp)
- Final Balance of your tour must be paid at your arrival to Cusco or before.
- Visit BOLIVIA DAILY DEPARTURES !!
- 2 Day/ 1Night Tour Puno,Copacabana, Sun Island, Copacabana, La Paz or (Puno). Day 1: Early De-lux Bus Puno to Copacabana, motor boat guided tour to the Sun´s Islands tour, late afternoon return to Copacabana, Night in Las Olas Hotel.
- Day 2: Guided tour to Copacabana monastery and walk to Kotakawana mirador, by 13:00 hrs , Tourist bus to La Paz. US$149.00 per person. Min 2 person)
- La Paz, Uyuni Salar in Bolivia 2 Nights/1 Day Tour US$ 160.00 each (Train cementery, the salt house, Pescado Island)
- 5 Day Tour La Paz to Uyuni Salar Puno to La Paz bus, continue at 09:00 pm
- (Train cementery, the salt house, Pescado Island, Green & Red Lakes, Gaissers) end at San Pedro de Atacama in Chile. US$ 290.00 p/person (Park fee included).
- 6 Day Tour Puno, Copacabana, Sun´s Islands, La Paz,Uyuni Salar US$ 390.00 p/ person extra of US$ 25.00 Park fee (Transport, Accommodation, guided tours)
- NOTE: This package can be put together with a flight from Puno to Lima or Arequipa departing from Juliaca Airport (45mins from Puno) Currently there are flights every day so no need to return to Cusco.
- Direct flight from Puno to Lima takes approx 1.55 mins and Puno to Arequipa takes approx 40 mins Flight from Juliaca (Puno) to Lima or Cusco with LAN, StarPeru or Peruvian Puno`s airport is Juliaca town, located at 45 minutes drive.
- If you have any further queries or want information on special offers of hotels in Cusco / Hotel upgrades in Puno or putting the tour together with the Andean Explorer train to Puno,
THE NAZCA LINES TOUR, The Pre-Inca Cementery of Chauchilla & Ballestas Islands and Paracas Reserve. Nazca lines, as are better known, are found in the Pampas de Jumana, Nazca in the desert between the towns of Nazca and Palpa in Peru. Were drawn by the Nazca culture. They are composed of several hundred figures cover designs as simple as lines to complex zoomorphic, and geometric fitomorfas are drawn in the earth's surface.
The amazing thing is that these lines can only be seen in its entirety from the air, flying over the desert, which has raised major questions about the intentions and skills of their builders.
BALLESTAS ISLANDS & El Candelabro.-
At 7:45 am transfer to the mole of Puerto El Chaco where you will take a motorboat excursion to the Ballestas island.From the sea, you will observe the Candelabro, also known as Three Crosses, which may be migratory sea birds, including pelicans, boobies, cormorants, guanays, related to the Nazca Lines. A boat tour to the Ballestas Islands will be the perfect deal for those in search of marine life and rocky formations that are home to colonies of sea lions known as Lobos de Mar, Pinguins Pinguinos de Humbold. in summer some colonies of dolphins can complete this amazing experience, also thousands of resident and terns and gulls , condors are also frequent visitors and flamingos occasionally pause at the bay.
PARACAS RESERVE if you have time to extend your tour one more night then you can also appreciate a tour of the Paracas Peninsula has one of the largest marine reserves in our country, housing over 200 types of birds and a variety of marine species. A visit by land to the Paracas Reserve will allow us to enjoy not only beautiful seascapes and desert, but we can also learn about the ancient Paracas man who inhabit its shores more than 2000 years ago, leaving as evidence in a wide range necropolis rich tissues, which amaze the modern world. In the Paracas Peninsula is also possible to enjoy a relaxing dip in one of its beautiful beaches or simply walking around them in search of photographs.
Day 1: COMFORTABLE BUS FROM AREQUIPA TO NAZCA.
Evening of Day 1:Transfer from your hotel in Arequipa at approx 8:45 pm.to the Bus Terminal.
From Arequipa you`ll take the overnight Bus at 9:30 pm (Cruz de Sur Bus company) to Nazca arriving at approx 06:00 am
Day 2: FLIGHT OVER THE NAZCA LINES.
Before your Nazca lines flight you will have a free time to enjoy at this beautiful town. There are a couple of local restaurants nearby where you can buy breakfast if you like but many prefer to eat something after the flight instead! Between 8:00 am and 8.30am you are transferred to the Nazca Aerodromo for your Flight over the mysterious Nazca Lines. Approximately 35 Minutes flying over this enigmatic zone,
Afterwards, we will visit the pre-Inca cementry of Chauchilla. For many years this pre Inca place was looted by treasure hunters, who ransacked the place completely, taking away all the treasures the mummies kept in their tombs for centuries. These grave robbers just left behind the corpses, which can be seen today all over the ground. In addition to skulls and bones, you also can see several tombs centuries old, as well as long human hairs, ceramic fragments and others remains scattered on the desert surface. After touring around we go back to Nazca to visit a ceramic studio, where a craftsman will give us a better insight about the Nazca civilization and the colorful vessels they made hundreds of years ago. Free time for lunch.
Nazca Paracas Bus ; Transfer from to pick up your luggage then at 13:00 Hrs pm transfer to bus terminal for the 14.30pm Cruzero Royal Class Bus or Peru-Bus to Paracas arriving Paracas at approx 18.00 pm. Transfer to Hotel El Condor in Paracas with breakfast included, meals are not included. Optional with Up-grade with the lovely Hotel Libertador Paracas ( US$ 150.00 per person) in a Double accommodation. .
Day 3: GUIDED TOUR TO BALLESTAS ISLANDS AND BUS TO LIMA.
Excursion to Ballestas Islands : 07.45am after your breakfast we will transfer you to the mole of Paracas where you will take a motorboat excursion to the Ballestas island. These Islands are spectacular, eroded into numerous arches and caves, which provide shelter for thousands of seas lions and seabirds, some of which are very rare. The Islands are known as "The Galapagos of Peru".. A boat tour to the Ballestas Islands will be the perfect deal for those in search of marine life. Touring around these small Islands visitors may easy spot hundreds of birds, Humboldt penguins and dozens of sea lions, resting on the shores of the Islands. In addition, visitors will also see a huge figure etched on the slope of a hill known by the locals as "El Candelabro".
Free time for a relaxing Lunch before a 1pm transfer to the 13.30pm Ormeño Royal Class Bus or Cruzero Bus to Lima arriving to Lima approximately 7pm
End of our services . We highly recommend you to take anofficial Taxi for 15-20 soles from inside the Lima Bus Terminal to your final destination. Do not take a taxi from outside of the bus terminal.
What is Included:
- Transfers from your Hotel in Arequipa to Bus Terminal.
- Cruz del Sur Cruzero bus from Arequipa to Nazca, Reception at your arrival.
- Transfer from Terminal to the Aerodromo for your flight tour.
- Flight over the Nazca Lines for 35-40 mimutes
- (Nazca Lines airport departure tax and and Entrance Fees)
- Tour of Nazca Sites, Cantalloc Aqueducts, Paredones.
- Artisan process of Gold extraction & Handcratf Ceramic workshop.
- 2 start Hotel in Paracas El Condor, Mirador or Santa Maria with breakfast included.
- Transfer to Bus Terminal for your bus to Lima
- Cruz del Sur Cruzero bus service from Paracas to Lima.
- (End of our service at the Bus Terminal).
What is not Included:
- Tips are optional.
- UPGRADING HOTEL IN PARACAS:
- Hotel Libertador Paracas US$ 150.00 per person.
- Hotel Posada del Emancipador US$ 40.00 per person.
We recommend that you bring
- You must carry your original passport for the flyover of the Nazca lines.
- A small day pack with water to drink,
- Sunscreen, sun glasses,
- Bathing Suit (Option to swim in Pacific Ocean in Paracas tour)
- Money for souveniers and drinks.
- Optional Hotel in Lima :
- Hotel Melodia in San Miguel Lima Double US$48
- Hostal Casa Nostra US$ 35 in Double or twin private room with Breakfast included.
- Hotel Leon de Oro in Miraflores US$90.00 Double room with Breakfast included.
- Hotel Mariel in Miraflores US$90.00 Double room with Breakfast included.
- First.- Before you book a tour we urge you to read all the information, descriptions, general details, booking conditions and tour notes.
- AVAILABILITY: "DAILY DEPARTURES"
- Step 1.- CLICK ON: BOOKING YOUR TOUR
- Step 2.- Select a tour and complete your personal details.(Registration is personal) If you are travelling as a couple, or with more persons you must book together and pay your booking deposit with one reservation code. But please complete details of your companion or group on lines below: Travelling with: (Please write Full names, Passport number, Age and Nationality). Once you finish sending us all your details you will receive a Reservation Code (eg: 240611001). Then you just need to pay a booking deposit, pay for 2 or more person in your group with 1 reservation code so we can secure all of you in a same group together.
- Step 3.1- PAY A BOOKING-DEPOSIT with WESTERN UNION: US$200.00 per person through in order to: Irwin Poma Flores DNI 46612452 (SAS Travel, Cusco PERU) Upon transferring the money email us the Money Transfer Number (MTCN) copy of your reservation and amount paid to: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com to confirm your deposit. We will confirm your reservation on the same day.
- Step 3.2- PAY A BOOKING-DEPOSIT ONLINE with MASTER CARD.- US$ 210.00 per person. (US$ 200.00 include 5% card charge.) As soon as we receive your deposit we will send you a final confirmation. (Paying with VISA card Visa card holders must be Affiliated to Visa Verified.) Check carefully after you `ve paid Online that it does not say "incorrect cardholder" or "operation denied" as this means the payment was not successful. Then Skype us **sas.travel.info or ring us on Tel: +051 84 261920 and give us the details over the phone for us to try and assist you quickly and confirm your reservation. If you don`t receive your Confirmation within 24 hours please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- FINAL PAYMENT: The remaining balance needs to be paid 14-2 days prior your tour in US$ Dollars cash or Peruvian soles (Exchange rate 2.90 Soles for US$1). Payments with credit / debit cards are accepted with a commission of 5%, Travelers' cheques with 3% only at our Office in Cusco.
- Final payments of your tour IN ADVANCE with card it is possible, it will be with 5% extra or you can transfer the balance through Western Union under the same name.
Terms & Conditions
- You must carry your original passport for the flyover of the Nazca lines.