Very Important: Rains and Flooding Across Peru
The Government of Peru continues to assess the effects from unseasonably heavy inland rains
and associated flooding along the coastal areas of Peru. Rains are expected to continue for few
more weeks. The most widespread, severe effects are in the northwest of the country, in the
regions of Tumbes, Piura, Lambayeque, and La Libertad.
More concentrated incidents of flooding, mudslides, and inundated roads and bridges have occurred
around Lima and the Ica Region. Some roads in the central highlands, especially in the regions of Ancash
and Junin, have experienced travel delays and disruptions. Areas in the south of the country around Cusco
and Arequipa have been affected less severely by the rains than areas farther north. Our Tours and treks in Cusco have not been affected at all, the trains are running as normal, tours visiting sites and we don´t have delays neither cancelations of our trips.
Tickets for Machupicchu & Huaynapicchu. 1 Day
Last Minute Information
- REF: Tickets for Machu Picchu plus Huayna Picchu. 1 Day
- USD$ 90.00 Adult
- USD$ 50.00 Student with ISIC International student card. (You must send us a scanned copy of your ISIC student card to our email.
- 1 Day Entrance Ticket for Machupicchu plus Huaynapicchu mountain: (Huaynapicchu ticket at 07:00/08:00 am or at 10:00/11:00 am)
- 1 Day Entrance Student Ticket for Machupicchu plus Huaynapicchu mountain.
- (Huaynapicchu ticket at 07:00/08:00 am or at 10:00/11:00 am)
- Time request preference for Huaynapicchu (depends on availability) please select one of these 2 options 7-8am or 10-11am just delete the undesired option.
- Machupicchu tickets are non refundable in case of cancelation by client.
- Yes we do have this option but usually people buy a tour with us that includes it.
- Do you need train tickets and tour as well or only the Machu Picchu and Huayna Picchu entry?
- If so best to email us for a way to put this together for you. If you already have these other items organized and only need tickets then yes we can purchase them for you, just follow the booking info after reading the conditions.
Machu Picchu... the lost city of the Incas, where the last emperors, priests and priestesses took refuge and where the empire survived for 40 years after the arrival of the Spaniards. Secret and mysterious citadel from the time of Pachacutec Inca Yupanqui (IX-Inca`s Dinasty) emperor, his presumed constructor. Then apparently its existence was even well-known only by the authorities and the priests of the Tawantinsuyo “The four lands of the empire”. Machupicchu prodigy of architecture of aesthetic recklessness and by the magestic and harmony of its forms, by the impeccable organization of its terraces, stairs, buildings, patios, passages that are set up in this nest of condors, surrounded by mountains, between the mountain range and the forest like but the extraordinary constructive feat of the pre-Hispanic man.
- REMARKS (Before you travel):
- Bring your original passport.(Bring a small daypack)
- Machupicchu Sanctuary Park is open from 06:00am till 17:00 pm
- First Bus at 05:30 am tickets are available on bus terminal. US$ 12.00 one way. (Best to purchase before to avoid lines to wait)
- Last bus to Aguas Calientes is at 17:30 pm.
- Lunch in the Hotel nearby the Sanctuary cost US$ 45 pp (Bring water to drink and pack lunch).
- 1.- Tickets are available Daily, Select the date of your interest (write the same date when 2nd option is required) register and provide your details -or group details online and generate a reservation code or purchase number.
- 2.- Pay online for your ticekts with your reservation code or purchase number with VISA or Mastercard (Payments by PayPal will carry a surcharge of 5%.)
- 3.- Pay a booking deposit with your reservation code or purchase number through Paypal.- (Payments by PayPal will carry a surcharge of 6%.) OR
- 4.- Make a transfer through Western Union (No commission). For more details please e-mail us to: [email protected]
- Once we receive your reservation and payment we will purchase your tickets and we will send you to your email in a word document. Make a copy and present with your passport once you are at the checking point at Machu Picchu.