Very Important: Rains and Flooding Across Peru
The Government of Peru continues to assess the effects from unseasonably heavy inland rains
and associated flooding along the coastal areas of Peru. Rains are expected to continue for few
more weeks. The most widespread, severe effects are in the northwest of the country, in the
regions of Tumbes, Piura, Lambayeque, and La Libertad.
More concentrated incidents of flooding, mudslides, and inundated roads and bridges have occurred
around Lima and the Ica Region. Some roads in the central highlands, especially in the regions of Ancash
and Junin, have experienced travel delays and disruptions. Areas in the south of the country around Cusco
and Arequipa have been affected less severely by the rains than areas farther north. Our Tours and treks in Cusco have not been affected at all, the trains are running as normal, tours visiting sites and we don´t have delays neither cancelations of our trips.
PERU PREMIUM -Deluxe. 17 Days Tour Package. (No Trek) Daily Departures.
Last Minute Information
- DAILY DEPARTURES !!!
- Permits for Machupicchu citadel and train tickets are limited, FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE BASIS... You must book and pay a deposit well in advance... so we can guarantee your spots. For high season (May to October, 4-3 months in advance.) (Low season (November to April, 2-1 months in advance.)
- Walking to Huayna Picchu mountain (2 Hrs), if you are booking for high season and Huayna Picchu permits have already run out then we can offer permits for the Montana Machu Picchu climb. This is higher so check the information in Please Note. If you prefer not to do that option let us know in your reservation and we can reduce the cost of your tour by $10 and you can do one of the other unguided walks such as these 2 which are already included in the Machu Picchu ticket.
- How to Book.- Choose your preferred Departure Date (Leaving Date) at the Calendar (left side) Fill in your details and group as requested and Pay a deposit on Step 3. Or follow instructions below in Booking Information.
REF: PREMIUM PERU 17 Days tour (new tour).
(Rec for special occasions, 50¨anniversaries, Honey Mooners,).
Day 1: Arrive in Lima at any time. Transfer to Hotel Miraflores Park or Westin Libertador in centre of Miraflores Distrit. Time to walk and explore at Kennedy Plaza where famous Restaurants, Cafes and Bars are located and enjoy Pisco Sour..
Day 2: Free morning to explore Larcomar and the centre of Miraflores. Afternoon 4 Hrs Guided Lima Tour to see the highlights of Lima in their differents Districts. Hotel Miraflores Park / Westin Libertador.
Day 3: Private Van to Paracas City located at coast Northern. Ballestas islands motor boat guided tour 4 Hrs. Return to Paracas. Night at Hotel Libertador.
Day 4: Nazca Lines flight. Huacachina dunes tour. Buggy tour. Return to Lima. Transfer to Hotel Miraflores Park / Westin Libertador.
Day 5: Transfer to the airport. Flight Lima to Puerto Maldonado Inkaterra Conception Lodge. Meet with your guides at the Airport. Motor Boat ride to the Lodge.
Day 6: Sandoval Lake guided tour, 4 Hrs walk to the Lake. Inkaterra Conception Lodge. (Meals, tours and lodging included).
Day 7: Transfer to airport. Flight Puerto Maldonado to Cusco. Transfer to Hotel Marqueses Suite in Cusco. Time to explore the centre of magical City of Cusco.
Day 8: Full Day Sacred Valley of the Inkas. Pisac. Lunch in Urubamba. Hotel Marqueses Suite. (From 08:20 am to 18:00 Hrs)
Day 9: Afternoon Cusco tour, Inka temples. Hotel Marqueses Suite.
Day 10: Vistadome Train tour to Machupicchu. 4 Hrs train ride to Aguas Calientes town. Mandor Water Fall hike, Pueblo Inkaterra Hotel.
Day 11: Machupicchu guided tour full day to explore. Additional hikes included. Pueblo Inkaterra.
Day 12: Afternoon Train return to Cusco. Hotel Marqueses Suite
Day 13: Free last day in Cusco. Hotel Marqueses Suite.
Day 14: Train Cusco – Puno with lunch, Hotel Libertador.
Day 15: Lake Titicaca Lake Uros,Taquile Floating Islands tour. Hotel Libertador.
Day 16: Transfer to Juliaca. Flight to Lima Transfer Hotel Miraflores Park / Westin Libertador.
Day 17: Transfer to airport (end of our services).
What is Included:
- Afternoon 4 Hrs Lima Tour.
- Paracas. Ballestas islands motor boat tour
- Nazca Lines flight. Huacachina dunes. Buggy tour.
- Sandoval Lake guided tour, Inkaterra Conception Lodge. 2 Nights
- Sacred Valley of the Inkas.
- Cusco tour, Inka temples.
- Vistadome Train tour to Machupicchu. Mandor Water Fall hike, Pueblo Inkaterra.
- Machupicchu guided tour full day to explore. Additional hikes included. Pueblo Inkaterra.
- Train Cusco – Puno with lunch.
- Lake Titicaca Lake Uros,Taquile Floating Islands tour.
- Flight to Lima Transfer Hotel Miraflores Park / Westin Libertador.
- 14 Nights Accommodation with breakfast.
- Transfer From Airport to Hotels.
What is not Included:
- Entrance fee for Sacred Valley and Cusco Tours $60.00 pp
- Meals (Lunch & Dinner).
- HOW TO BOOK ONLINE.- Select your tour and fill out with your personal details. If you are travelling as a couple, or with more persons you must book and pay with one reservation Code. But please complete details of your companion or group on lines below: Travelling with: (write Full names, Passport number, Age and Nationality). Once you finish sending us all your details you will receive a Reservation Code (eg: 240611001). Then you just need to pay your deposit, pay for 2 or more person in your group with ONE Reservation Code, so we can guarantee all your permits, tickets for Machupicchu, train tickets and tour all together in a group.
- HOW TO MAKE YOUR DEPOSIT:
- 1.- Pay a booking-deposit online with Master card or Visa.- Pay US$ 1,050.00 per person. (US$ 1,000.00 + 5% card charge). Payments by debit/credit card will carry a surcharge of 5%. As soon as we receive your deposit we will proceed purchasing your permits for Inca Trail trek, tickets etc. We will send you a final confirmation of your tour with detailed information shortly
- 2.- Pay a booking-deposit online using PAYPAL.- Pay to [email protected] US$ 1,000.00 per person. (Payments by PayPal will carry a surcharge of 6%.)
- 3.- Pay a booking-deposit with WESTERN UNION: Transfer US$ 1,000.00 per person For more details please e-mail us to: [email protected]
- Upon transferring the money email us the Money Transfer Number (MTCN) copy of your reservation and amount paid to: [email protected] and [email protected]
- 4.- You can also transfer your booking deposit of USD$ 1,000.00 per person to our Scotia bank account in Peru.- For more details please e-mail us to: [email protected]
- FINAL PAYMENT: The remaining balance needs to be paid at your arrival to Cusco in US$ Dollars cash or Peruvian soles (Exchange rate 3.40 Soles for US$1). Payments with credit / debit cards are accepted with a commission of 8% at our Office in Cusco.