Very Important: Rains and Flooding Across Peru
The Government of Peru continues to assess the effects from unseasonably heavy inland rains
and associated flooding along the coastal areas of Peru. Rains are expected to continue for few
more weeks. The most widespread, severe effects are in the northwest of the country, in the
regions of Tumbes, Piura, Lambayeque, and La Libertad.
More concentrated incidents of flooding, mudslides, and inundated roads and bridges have occurred
around Lima and the Ica Region. Some roads in the central highlands, especially in the regions of Ancash
and Junin, have experienced travel delays and disruptions. Areas in the south of the country around Cusco
and Arequipa have been affected less severely by the rains than areas farther north. Our Tours and treks in Cusco have not been affected at all, the trains are running as normal, tours visiting sites and we don´t have delays neither cancelations of our trips.
You are here:
PACKAGE DEALS & Multiday Tours (with Inca Trail treks) > PERU AVENTURA, Lima, Paracas, Ballestas,Nazca Lines, Titikaca Lake, Cusco, Sacred Valley, Short Inca Trail. 15 Day Tour Package.
PERU AVENTURA, Lima, Paracas, Ballestas,Nazca Lines, Titikaca Lake, Cusco, Sacred Valley, Short Inca Trail. 15 Day Tour Package.
Last Minute Information
- PERMITS for this short Inca Trail hike ARE AVAILABLE..!!!
- DAILY DEPARTURES !!! (Minimum 2 persons).
- HOW TO BOOK.- On the calendar (Leaving Dates) Select the month and click on your preferred leaving date (left side). Fill in your details and group details as requested, you will generate a reservation code or purchase number. Pay immediately online on Step 3 with Visa or MC a deposit of US$ 1,000.00 per person on Step 3. OR pay online through PayPal. Or follow instructions below in Booking Information.
- TICKET FOR HUAYNAPICCHU MOUNTAIN.- (Those trekkers who want to add a climb to Huaynapicchu mountain once you finished the tour at Machu Picchu they need to let us know and pay US$ 85.00 pp extra US$ 40.00 with ISIC card so we can purchase your ticket for the 2nd turn at 11:00 am. Otherwise enjoy the free walks to Inca bridge or other sectors at Machu Picchu.
DAILY DEPARTURES !!! PERMITS FOR SHORT INCA TRAIL -AVAILABLE.!!!
(Minimum 2 persons)
Day 1.- Arrive to Lima.Transfer to Kamana or Hotel Mariel in Miraflores.
Day 2.- Centre of Lima, Santa Inquisicion free guided tour Museum.Hotel
Day 3.- Cruz del Sur Bus Lima to Paracas, Ballestas Island tour, Hotel
Day 4.- Bus to Nazca. Flight over Lines. Return by Bus to Lima. Hotel Mariel
Day 5.- Flight from Lima to Juliaca, van transfer to Puno. Hotel Qalasaya
Day 6.- 3 Floating Island Tour, motor boat trip to explore 3 islands,
Day 7.- Amantani Island, afternoon return to Puno. Hotel Qalasaya.
Day 8.- Inka Express Tour Bus to Cusco. Hotel Marqueses
Day 9.- Free morning Museums, At 1:30 Guided Cusco tour. Hotel
Day 10.- Sacred Valley Pisac guided tour. Hotel Marqueses
Day 11.- Short Inca Trail 2 Day guided Hotel Wiracocha
Day 12.- Machupicchu return to Cusco. Hotel Marqueses
Day 13.- River Rafting, Mt Bike or Horse riding. Hotel Marqueses
Day 14.- South Valley guided tour, Hotel Marqueses
Day 15.- Free walking Tour. PM Transfer to airport.
Hotel Marqueses Special: Free up-grade to our DELUXE room or Suite room in this Package for early bookings (3-4 months in advance.) Free storage while you are touring in Cusco.
What is Included:
- 13 Nights in 3 Stars Hotel with Breakfast.
- 1 Night in local Uros Lodge.
- 2 Day Nazca Lines Tour, Transport, accomodation and tours.
- Flight Tickets Lima to Juliaca (Puno) Cusco to Lima.
- 2 Day Floating Islands tour
- Inka Express Bus with lunch included
- Sacred Valley Pisac guided tour
- Entrance fee for Sacred Valley and Cusco Tour. USD$ 60 pp
- Short Inca Trail Trek 2 Day guided
- River Rafting, Mt Bike or Horse riding tour.
- South Valley guided tour, Andahuaylillas, Tipon.
- Maras Moray Salt-mines Guided Tour.
- Transfer out to airport.
What is not Included:
- Meals not mentioned.
- USD$ 12 pp Entrance fee Bus to Puno.
- Lunch and Dinners not mentioned.
- Please Note: Hostel Viajeros in Aguas Calientes town is not a 3 star hotel but it is clean, safe and comfortable with a friendly and very helpfull staff. They have private Twin, Double and Triple rooms, with small private bathrooms and hot gas water system, it has one of the best locations in town, far enough from the riverside so it is not noisy, being very central at the foot of the bridge, only a few blocks from Train and Bus Station and you don`t have to do anymore long uphill hikes to get to your room! It is about 10 minutes from the hotspring pools. We try to include an economical accommodation option for this tour package to make it accessible for everyone but recommend that if you are wanting better accommodation in Aguas Calientes town to celebrate your accomplishment of the Inca Trail trek or any special date/ tour then please request one of the recommended hotel Upgrades below:
- (Alternative accommodation based on double occupancy ).
- UP-GRADING Hotels in Aguas Calientes
- Hotel Presidente or Inka Town or Green Nature Standard USD$ 25.00 p/person
- Green Nature Superior room US$ 36.00 p/person
- Hotel Santuario US$ 49.00 p/person.
- Hotel Andina Luxury US$ 46.00 p/person.
- Mapi -INKATERRA US$ 90.00 p/person.(Includes Dinner and Breakfast)
- Hotel Hatuchay Tower US$115.00 p/person
- Hotel INKATERRA US$ 260.00 p/person.(Includes Dinner and Breakfast)
- Sumaq Hotel 5 stars US$ 220.00 p/person.(Includes Dinner and Breakfast)
- Hotel alongside Machupicchu: Sanctuary Lodge US$ 490.00 p/person.(Includes Dinner and Breakfast)
- To guarantee your hotel reservation UP-GRADE, please include the payment of it in your tour booking deposit, so we can reserve and pay for your hotel in advance. All Hotel policies require full payment of your accommodation 20-45 days prior your reservation date.
- IMPORTANT: You must present your passport with the TAM immigration slip to all hotel accommodations. The national sales tax (18%) is charged to all Peruvian citizens and foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. In case the room is shared by both a taxable and non-taxable guest at the same time, the sales tax will be applied to the whole room. So please take every caution to not loose this piece of paper. You need to bring it to the Cusco office for your check-in.
- 1.- Once you have provided and registered your details -or group details online and generate a reservation code or purchase number.
- 2.- Pay a booking deposit online with your reservation code or purchase number with VISA or Mastercard.- US$ 1,000.00 per person
- 3.- Pay a booking deposit with your reservation code or purchase number through Paypal.- US$ 1,000.00 per person. (Payments by PayPal will carry a surcharge of 6%.) OR
- 4.- For group bookings (4-5 persons) you can transfer your booking deposit or full payment to our Bank account in Peru or transfer through out Western Union. For more details please e-mail us to: [email protected] or pay online with Visa or MC or thru Paypal as it is indicated above.
- FINAL PAYMENT: We require a full payment of your tour transferring 1 month before the day when your tour start OR pay in our office in Cusco 5-3 days before of your departure date in USD$ or Peruvian Soles cash.
Terms & Conditions
- SAS Travel Peru wants you to enjoy your holiday of a lifetime with complete success. Please read the following conditions carefully as it is your contract with us. The quote given by us will be valid for 30 days from the date of final quote delivery. This time restriction is given as domestic flight prices, prices of trains / other services and hotels can change at short notice. If you have any questions whatsoever regarding your vacation, the booking procedure or conditions of sale then SAS Travel Peru will be happy to answer them for you.
- CANCELATION OF MULTIDAY PACKAGE BY YOU.-
- Should the client wish to cancel, cancellation charges will be imposed. These are calculated from the day written notification is received by SAS Travel .
- The charges are shown below:
- • 60 and more days before departure: retention of booking deposit.
- • 59 to 30 days before departure: 75% of total price.
- • Less than 30 days: 100% of tour cost.
- Full travel insurance is considered mandatory, including cover against the loss of deposit or cancellation charges. Please note that no reimbursements can be given when cancellations occur for any unused services. If a client elects to travel without full travel insurance then they accept the financial risks involved in doing so and in all cases our terms and conditions shall be adhered to.
- SAS Travel will take all reasonable care in providing service to our clients to avoid accident, illness, loss of personal property and will only employ suitably qualified staff. We accept responsibility for the actions of our own employees. SAS Travel cannot however be responsible for any action or event that was unforeseeable or unavoidable. We also cannot be responsible for improper acts by clients or other third party. You are totally responsable for your own personal property and rented equipment.
- SAS Travel does not take responsibility for additional costs due to unfavorable weather conditions, natural catastrophe, strikes, accidents, illness, injury, loss of personal items, etc. It is the clients responsibility to carry insurance to cover these types of events. We reserve the right to modify or cancel the program due to any of the unforeseen conditions listed above.
- 13.- In extreme cases when “ Inca trail to Machupicchu” is declared closed for safety reasons SAS travel can replace your trek with an alternative trek such as 4 day Lares trek or 4 day Choquequirao trek and your booking deposit money will be used for this or if you prefer an alternative tour such as 4 day lake Titicaca package or Jungle trip etc.to give you some of the many options.
- 14.- FINAL PAYMENT: The remaining balance needs to be paid at your arrival to Cusco in US$ Dollars cash (Exchange rate 3.40 Soles for US$1) in our Office.
- 15.- Final Balance Payments with credit / debit cards need to be made 3 weeks prior to your arrival date and only accepted with the commission of 5% included. You should contact us 2 weeks prior to the tour responding to the email with your confirmation requesting any final items to be added and then we can reconfirm the exact balance to be paid plus the 5% commission. You then can enter the same online system with your reference code and make the balance payment.
- INTERNATIONAL AIR FARES.- Our prices do not include the international air fares to Latin America (although many inter-country connecting flights may be included, depending on your agreed itinerary), international airport taxes, meals not specified in your itinerary, personal expenses, personal insurance, tips and baggage porterage.You must present your passport with the TAM immigration slip to any and all hotel accommodations. If you are a Peruvian Resident or hold a “carnet de extranjeria” or your Tam has expired, ie your stay has exceded 60 days…. the 19% tax will have to be charged by the hotel according to the Peruvian government law. So please take every caution to not lose this piece of paper. In Peru Costamar is a good Travel Agency for International and Dometic Flight Tickets.
- TRAVEL INSURANCE.- We strongly recommend that full insurance is taken out, which includes cover, under certain circumstances, against the loss of deposit or cancellation charges. Please note that no reimbursements are given when cancellations occur or for any unused services. Check here travel insurance: http://www.worldnomads.com/