You are here:
MachuPicchu by Train Tours > Machupicchu DELUXE with INKATERRA Hotel 2 Day
Machupicchu DELUXE with INKATERRA Hotel 2 Day
Last Minute Information
- DAILY DEPARTURES !! The permits for Machupicchu citadel and train tickets are limited, FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED. You must book and pay a deposit well in advance. For high season (May to October, 5-2 months in advance.) Book ONLINE on Step 2: BOOKINGS Get a Code (Purchase Number) and pay a booking deposit of US$ 400.00 p/person with:Western Union to Mr: Irwin Jesus POMA FLORES (Peru) OR Pay a booking deposit ONLINE on Step 3: TO PAY ONLINE with Master Card US$ 420.00 p/person. Book and pay as soon as possible to avoid dissapointments.
- We highly recommend you to include the walk to the mountain HuaynaPicchu in your tour to Machupicchu, it takes 2 hours and you can start after your tour finish, extra of US10.00 pp.**
- Machupicchu recently declared as one of the 7 Wonders of the New World is not a place to stay only for few hours, after a 4 hours classic train, with espectacular andes, mountains and jungle views. We highly recommend this 2 Day tour including Inkaterra Hotel so you can discover this marvelous and magycal sanctuary, enjoy and inmerse deeply in this fascinating and unique place. For especial ocassions, a once in a life family trip, aniversaries or honeymooners...
- Geographically, Machu Picchu is partly located in the Andes and partly in the Amazon rainforest, and it is characterized by tropical vegetation. The invaluable archaeological heritage of the Machu Picchu Historic Sanctuary combines magnificently with the splendid natural surroundings that are the habitat or unique species of flora and fauna, some of them threatened with extinction. 2 Day DE-LUXE tour to Machupicchu. This option is clearly the most popular as it allows you to have plenty of time in Machupicchu and most importantly early in the morning to first encounter Machu Picchu as the sun rises over the high mountains encircling it. You can easily include a climbing to Huaynapicchu, or the gate of the sun or the impressive Inca bridge !!!
4 Nights for the price of 3 in MARQUESES BOUTIQUE Hotel in Cusco or FREE Up-grade to Delux rooms for the price of Standard room. To get this offer you must quote it at the time of booking and payment is required in $ USD cash. Please book through this website but you must indicate your tour with SAS Travel (This offer is only valid for accomodation dates from JAN 1st 2013 to APRIL 15th 2013). For months May- Aug- Stay 4 Nights FREE Up-Grade to Suite for the price of Delux rooms ..... to get this offer you must quote it at the time of booking and payment is required in $USD cash. www.hotelmarqueses.com
.... Before you enjoy , walk and explore Machu Picchu you come to Aguas Calientes located at 2000 meters of altitude. Known as Machu Picchu town, Aguas Calientes Pueblo is quite beautiful with the Urubamba river rushing through the lush jungle follage below Machu Picchu with the high mountains rising sharply from its banks on one side and the town on the other. The buildings of the town are actually many in a small area but the Inkaterra Hotel is on a property of hectares and from the moment you arrive you will realize you have entered an enchanting sanctuary. They have thought of everything and every moment is a real treat. You are welcomed with a refreshing herbal towel and after settling into your georgeous habitation you enjoy afternoon tea made with organic tea and coffee harvested and processed by hand from this same property..... Lounging in front of the fire place in the lobby, your most difficult moment is trying to decide among the numerous included excursions while you sip the complimentary Pisco sour.
The guided tour of the exquisit birds, or the extraordinary orchids garden
you start to realize you have entered a sanctuary that will be very hard to leave...
Day 1: Cusco - Aguas Calientes
Transfer from hotel approx 06:00 am.
The train ride consists of spectacular views in this wonderful land of the Incas, amazing landscapes of mountains and valleys, Inca farming terraces on both sides of the valley, snow capped mountains and sub-tropical jungle near the Ceja de Selva. From Pachar the sacred Vilcanota river will be our companion until arrival at Aguas Calientes (2040m) well known as Machu Picchu Pueblo. A SAS travel rep will meet you at the train station and accompany you to Inkaterra hotel just near the train station. From about 2.30pm you can enjoy free time wandering the local markets, the Botanical garden, new Machu Picchu museum or walk to Mandor waterfall. Or for the daring, climb Putucusi Mountain (3hrs, steep gradient including ladders up to 20m each, only recommended for the very fit with no vertigo). You may like to relax in the hot springs pools in the evening at the hotel with amazing surrounding areas.
Day 2: Machu Picchu- Ollantaytambo- Cusco
After breakfast we take the bus at approx 05.45am and arrive at the ruins around 06.20am. For those who would like to walk up earlier from 4.30am this is also an option so please let us know of your interest and take torches. If you want to climb Huaynapicchu mountain please coordinate with your tour guide before leaving Aguas Calientes (Extra ticket need to be booked in advance). A guided tour of Machupicchu “The Old Sacred Mountain” takes approx 2 hrs and then you have plenty of free time for photos or optional hikes eg climb Huayna Picchu mountain (2700m, 90min, steep gradient)
Other optional walks to:
Temple of the Moon; (3-4 Hr)
Intipunku - the Sun Gate; (1.5 hr
Inca bridge; (1 hr)
All these walks are without a guide, are clearly signed and easy to find.
The bus ticket down to Aguas Calientes town is included
Return by Tourist Train to Cusco or train to Ollantaytambo then Private Bus to Cusco.
What is Included:
- Transfer from your Hotels to the Train Station
- Expedition Train ticket from Poroy St -Aguas Calientes with reserved seats
- Accommodation in Hotel Inkaterra (1 Dinner and 1 Breakfast)
- Bus Ticket up to Machupicchu Sanctuary on Day 2
- Guided tour on Day 2 with an expert tour guide (6-12 max 16)
- Admission fee for Machupicchu Sanctuary on the Day 2
- Bus Ticket down from Machupicchu to Aguas Calientes
- Expedition Train ticket from Aguas Calientes to Poroy / or Ollanta.
- Note.- Option to Climb Huaynapicchu mountain.
- (Please check with your tour guide)
- Note.- (US $20 discount with valid ISIC student card)
What is not Included:
- Breakfast on Day 1
- Lunch and Dinner on Day 2nd
- Drinks or snacks
- Hot Springs 10 soles Optional (US$3)
- Single Supplement for single/solo travelers US$
- Tips for your guide.
We recommend that you bring
- You only need to carry a small day pack with water bottle, camera, rain jacket/poncho, change of clothes, basic toiletries, sun hat/sunscreen, insect repellent, torch, comfortable sturdy shoes or hiking boots, extra money.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Firstly.- Before you book your tour we urge you to read all the information, descriptions, general details, booking conditions and tour notes for your trip.
- AVAILABILITY: "DAILY DEPARTURES"
- Step 1.- CLICK ON: BOOKING YOUR TOUR
- Step 2.- CHOOSE your TOUR and FILL IN your personal details. If you are travelling as a couple, or with more persons you must book with one registration or reservation Code. But please complete details of your companion or group on lines below: Travelling with: (Please write Full names, Passport number, Age and Nationality). Once you finish sending us all your details you will receive a Reservation Code (eg: 240611001). Then you just need to pay your deposit, pay for 2 or more person in your group with ONE Reservation Code so we can secure all of you in a group, your train tickets and guided tour together.
- Step 3.- PAY A BOOKING-DEPOSIT with WESTERN UNION: US$ 300 per person through in order to: Irwin Poma Flores DNI 46612452 (SAS Travel, Cusco PERU) Upon transferring the money email us the Money Transfer Number (MTCN) copy of your reservation and amount paid to: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com to confirm your deposit. We will confirm your reservation on the same day.
- Step 3.- PAY A BOOKING-DEPOSIT ONLINE with MASTER CARD or VISA.-US$ 315 per person. (US$ 300 + 5% card charge.) As soon as we receive your deposit we will procced purchasing your Tickets for Machupicchu and train tickets and we will send you a final confirmation of your tour with detailed information shortly. If you don`t receive your Confirmation within 48 hours please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to Skype us: sas.travel.info or call us.
- FINAL PAYMENT: The remaining balance needs to be paid at your arrival to Cusco in Peruvian soles or US$ Dollars cash (Exchange rate 2.90 Soles for US$1). Payments with credit / debit cards are accepted with a commission of 5%, Travelers' cheques with 3% only at our Office in Cusco.
- Final payments of your tour IN ADVANCEwith card it is possible, it will be with 5% extra or you can transfer the balance through Western Union.