Permits for Inca Trail Trek 4, 5 Days on April, May and June 2019
are sold out
-so we encourage you to book as soon as possible for treks on
March, July, August, September, October. Otherwise check out our
US$ 390.00 p/person
(Based on Double / Triple accommodation)
US$ 370.00 pp (with ISIC student card) (Accommodation is not necessary in this tour.)
Please be ready for your transfer from your hotel at least 15mins before the transfer time so as not to delay the transfer of other passengers.
Remember you must take your bus down 1 hour before the departure time of your train.
PeruRail train Company remind to bring only a small day-pack ( 5-6 kls weight packs)
Please bring your original passport.
You can get a free classic stamp in Machupicchu if you want !!
Is it for me?
If you have time it is much nicer to do a 2 Day 1 Night tour called the 2 Day Sunrise/Classic Machupicchu or The Sacred Valley & Machu-picchu Tour.
We can also arrange an accommodation in Aguas Calientes and organize your train return on the second day,so you have a full day to enjoy at Machupicchu citadel.
Machupicchu with VISTADOME train 1 Day Guided Tour.
Last Minute Information
- DAILY DEPARTURES: (1 person minimum).
- Permits for Machupicchu citadel and train tickets are AVAILABLE FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE BASIS... we recommend you to book and pay a deposit ONLINE as far in advance as possible, so we can guarantee your spots in this fantastic tour to Machu Picchu... The lost City of the Incas. The seven wonders of the modern world.
- HOW TO BOOK.- Choose your interested / preferred departure date (Leaving Date) on the Calendar (left side). Select number of participants and make a click to continue. Fill in out your details and group details as is requested in the format, (select again your preferred departure day on 2nd option leaving date). Check your email with a (Reservation Code) or booking number. Pay a booking deposit ONLINE of $200 per person on Step 3 with Visa or MC or pay your deposit through Paypal using your reservation code. Final confirmation and details will be send to your email. Or follow instructions below in Booking Information.
SPECIAL booking this tour: 4 Nights for the price of 3 at MARQUESES Boutique Hotel in Cusco or FREE Up-grade to Delux rooms for the price of Standard room. To get this offer you must quote it at the time of booking and payment is required in $ USD cash. Please book through our website, you must indicate you have a tour with SAS Travel (This offer is only valid for accommodation dates from JAN 1st 2014 to APRIL 15th 2014). For months May- Aug- Stay 4 Nights FREE Up-Grade to Suite for the price of Delux rooms, please contact Mariella at: [email protected]
4 hours Vistadome deluxe train ride approx into this spectacular land of the Incas, amazing views of valleys, Inca farming terraces, snow capped mountains, and sub-tropical jungle near the low Jungle. Aguas Calientes is set in 2,000 mts, then a shuttle bus will transport you to the top 2,400 mts back into the fantastic history to this magic place, sacred and mysterious town without name known as Machu-Picchu. “ The Old Sacred Mountain ” And your expert tour guide will guide you and help you to understand better this magical 7th wonder place. We can also arrange an accommodation in Aguas Calientes and organize your train return on the second day,so you have a full day to enjoy at Machupicchu citadel.
What is Included:
- Transfer at 05:45 am from your hotels to Poroy or Ollanta Train Station
- Vistadome train ticket from Poroy / Ollanta to Aguas Calientes
- Bus from Aguas Calientes to Machu-picchu ( 30 minutes )
- Admission ticket for Machu-picchu sanctuary
- Guided tour in English 2 hours approximately (2.5 hrs free time to explore in your own)
- Small group 6-14 person, experienced tour guide.
- Bus from Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes
- Vistadome train ticket return to Cusco/Ollanta and Private bus to Cusco (Includes snacks and Dance Presentation)
- Transfer from station to your hotel.
What is not Included:
- Lunch drinks or snacks
- Lunch at the Hotel Sanctuary near Machupicchu US$ 45.00 p/person (Bring snacks or packed lunch)
- Packed Lunch at HostelViajeros US$ 12.00 p/person (Vegetarian packed lunch upon request)
We recommend that you bring:
- Your original Passport (ISIC student card if your book as student).
- A small day pack with water to drink
- Comfortable shoes or runners
- Camera and rain jacket or poncho
- A fleece or jacket, basic toiletries
- Hat for the sun , sunscream, insect repelent for mosquitoes
- Some extra money for lunch, drinks, snacks and souvenirs
- 1.- If you have time it is much nicer to do a 2 Day 1 Night tour called the 2 Day Sunrise Machupicchu Tour or The Sacred Valley & Machu-Picchu Tour / Combo). Remember the one day tour spends almost 9 hours just in travel time so makes for a long day!
- 2.- We can also arrange an accommodation in Aguas Calientes and organize your train return on the second day,so you have a full day to enjoy at Machu Picchu citadel.
- 3.- Please be ready for your transfer from your hotel 45 mins before the train departure so as not to delay the transfer of other passengers.
- 4.- Remember you must take your bus down from MachuPicchu to Aguas Calientes 1 hour before the departure time of your train.
- 5.- PeruRail train Company remind to bring only a small day-pack ( 5-6 kls weight packs)
- 6.-Bring water, drinks ,some snacks or a good Box Lunch if you want to sapend as much as possible time inside the Park-Sanctuary
- 7.- There is a service of Buffet Lunch at the Sanctuary Hotel near the Citadel but it cost US$45 per person and you need to wait 10-15 minutes
- 8.- You can also reserve a Buffet Lunch for US$25 at Hotel Sumaq in Aguas Calientes.
- Buffet lunch available US$12 per person in Hotel Viajeros Aguas Calientes
- 1.- Once you have checked availability, registered and provided your details -or group details online and generate a reservation code or purchase number.
- 2.- Pay a booking deposit online with your reservation code or purchase number with VISA or Mastercard.- US$ 200.00 per person
- 3.- Pay a booking deposit with your reservation code or purchase number through Paypal.- US$ 200.00 per person. (Payments by PayPal will carry a surcharge of 6%.) OR
- 4.- For Australian citizen you can transfer your payment to Wespack or transfer to our Bank in Peru. For more details please e-mail us to: [email protected]
- FINAL PAYMENT: We require a full payment of your tour transferring 1 month before the day when your tour start OR pay in our office in Cusco 5-4 days before of your departure date in USD$ or Peruvian Soles cash.
Terms & Conditions
- 1.- Once you arrive to Cusco please come to our office to get final details of your tour (our office is located at Calle Garcilaso 270 near Hotel Marqueses and San Francisco Plaza), bring your passport and university student card if applicable.
- 2.- The tour starts from your hotel in Cusco, transfer to the Train Station in Poroy (25 Min), 3.5 Hrs Vistadome train ride to Aguas Calientes town, 30 min bus up to Machu Picchu sanctuary, 2 hrs guided tour afterwards a free time to allow enough time to fully explore in Machu Picchu. By 14:00 Hrs take a bus down to Aguas Calientes and walk few minutes to the train station. Bring a daypack for a day trip, pack lunch, water, etc, most of your luggage leave it in your hotel. Train return to Cusco leave at 15.00 Hrs. At Poroy station our staff will meet you for your transfer to your hotel.
- 3.- The cost of this tour is in US$ Dollar cash (extra 5% credit card commission or 6% Paypal commission). The student US$20 discount for use of student cards is regulated by Park office itself, not SAS Travel. All student University cards are validated by the control of the park and only accepted if you send us a scanned a copy of your valid university student card through with your deposit at the time of booking and it was confirmed. (A Youth Travel card is not accepted for this discount by the control).
- 4.- Changes to schedules or dates can only be made if there is availability in the alternative date and when train tickets have been finalized this incurs a further administration charge of $40 fee. At times a change of date may only be possible with an upgrade train service and so the difference in price would also need to be paid.
- 5.- Final payment.- You must pay the full balance of your tour 1 month before the date of your tour departure (you need to add the 5% credit card commission or 6% Pay pal commission or other fees depending on which payment method you choose. You then can enter the same Online System http://sastravel.online-booking.co/pay.php with your reservation reference code or contact us for bank details. Once we receive your payment in full we send you a further email with your confirmation and last minute details. (If you arrive 2-1 days before to Cusco you can pay in cash USD$ or Soles.
- 6.- We strongly suggest you arrive to Cusco at least 2 days before the date of this tour. Please let us know your hotel contact details once you have confirmed this or if you need assistance in booking a hotel in Cusco let us know.
- 7.- CANCELATIONS BY CLIENT:
- Cancelation of tour once you have received a written confirmation incurs a loss of booking deposit -Non refundable booking deposit.
- Cancelation of tour within 45 to 22 days before date of tour departure incurs a loss of 70% of total tour cost.
- Cancelation of tour within 21 to 9 days before departure incurs a loss of 80% of total tour cost.
- Cancelation of tour within 8 days to 48 hours before departure incurs a loss of 100% of total tour cost.
- SAS Travel does not take responsibility for additional costs due to unfavorable weather conditions, natural catastrophe, strikes, accidents, illness, injury, loss of personal items, etc. It is the clients responsibility to carry insurance to cover these types of events. We reserve the right to modify or cancel the program due to any of the unforeseen conditions listed above.