Machupicchu DELUXE with INKATERRA Hotel 2 Day
Last Minute Information
- Our Price: US$710 per person
- US$690 with ISIC Student card or under 16 y/o.
- Huayna Picchu or Machu Picchu Montaña Ticket US$25 Extra -Optional.
- Daily Departures !!!
- The permits for Machupicchu citadel, Huaynapicchu mountain and train tickets are limited year around, FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE BASIS.... so you must book and pay a deposit shortly so we can ensure a tour. Please send your reservation as soon as possible... (Small group 6-10 ppl for Machu Picchu, guided by expert experienced guides, extra free time for your own exploring)
- HOW TO BOOK: Choose on the Calendar the date of your preference (Leaving Dates) -left side. Select the month and click on your interested date. Fill it out with your personal details, then below fill out details of your group in Traveling with, once you have finalized you will receive an email with a reservation code (Purchase number) to pay online a booking deposit with Visa or MC or through Paypal on Step 3. Booking deposit required US$ 210.00 per person. Or See below for more details in: Booking Information.
- ENJOY THE WALK TO HUAYNAPICCHU MOUNTAIN.- Walking to Huayna Picchu mountain takes 2 Hrs up and down, programmed at 11am after your guided tour in Machu Picchu. Tickets are so limited so please let us know at the time of your booking.
BOOK a Tour with SAS Travel and GET a 10% DISCOUNT in our MARQUESES Boutique Hotel in Suite, Deluxe or Standard rooms plus a FREE pick up from airport at your arrival to Cusco. Reservation at: [email protected]
Find more information here: www.hotelmarqueses.com “Charming and Amazing Hotel, Great Location one block near centre, Wonderful Staff and Excellent three star Hotel”. © 2018 TripAdvisor LLC
.... Before you enjoy , walk and explore Machu Picchu you come to Aguas Calientes located at 2000 meters of altitude. Known as Machu Picchu town, Aguas Calientes Pueblo is quite beautiful with the Urubamba river rushing through the lush jungle follage below Machu Picchu with the high mountains rising sharply from its banks on one side and the town on the other. The buildings of the town are actually many in a small area but the Inkaterra Hotel is on a property of hectares and from the moment you arrive you will realize you have entered an enchanting sanctuary. They have thought of everything and every moment is a real treat. You are welcomed with a refreshing herbal towel and after settling into your georgeous habitation you enjoy afternoon tea made with organic tea and coffee harvested and processed by hand from this same property..... Lounging in front of the fire place in the lobby, your most difficult moment is trying to decide among the numerous included excursions while you sip the complimentary Pisco sour. The guided tour of the exquisit birds, or the extraordinary orchids garden
you start to realize you have entered a sanctuary that will be very hard to leave...
What is Included:
- Transfer from your Hotels to the Train Station
- Expedition Train ticket from Poroy St -Aguas Calientes with reserved seats
- Accommodation in Hotel Inkaterra (1 Dinner and 1 Breakfast)
- Bus Ticket up to Machupicchu Sanctuary on Day 2
- Guided tour on Day 2 with an expert tour guide (6-12 max 16)
- Admission fee for Machupicchu Sanctuary on the Day 2
- Bus Ticket down from Machupicchu to Aguas Calientes
- Expedition Train ticket from Aguas Calientes to Poroy / or Ollanta.
- (Please check with your tour guide)
- Note.- (US $20 discount with valid ISIC student card)
What is not Included:
- Breakfast on Day 1
- Lunch and Dinner on Day 2nd drinks or snacks
- Huayna Picchu mountain or Machu Picchu mt.
- Hot Springs 10 soles Optional (US$3)
- Single Supplement for single/solo travelers US$
- Tips for your guide.
We recommend that you bring:
- You only need to carry a small day pack with water bottle, camera, rain jacket/poncho, change of clothes, basic toiletries, sun hat/sunscreen, insect repellent, torch, comfortable sturdy shoes or hiking boots, extra money.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Select the month and date and click on the Calendar the Departure Date (Leaving Date) of your preference. Then fill out with your personal details and details of your group. (If you are travelling as a couple, or with more persons you must book and pay with one reservation Code.) But please complete details of your companion on lines below: Travelling with: (write Full names, Passport number, Age and Nationality). Once you finish sending us all your details you will receive a Reservation Code (eg: 240611001). Then you just need to pay your deposit online on Step 3 (pay for 2 or more person in your group with ONE reservation code, so we can guarantee all your permits, tickets for Machupicchu, train tickets and tour all together in a group.)
- BOOKING DEPOSIT REQUIRED.- USD$ 500 per person.
- 1.- Pay on Step 3 a booking deposit ONLINE with VISA or Mastercard.- US$ 525 per person. (US$ 500+ 5% card fee). Payments by credit card will carry a surcharge of 5%.
- 2.- Pay on Step 3 a booking deposit with Paypal.- US$ 530 per person. (US$ 500+6% card fee. Payments by Paypal will carry a surcharge of 6%.
- 3.- Pay a Booking Deposit with WESTERN UNION: US$ 500 per person through in order to Mr Juan Carlos VALER SANGA (Peru). Upon transferring the money email us the Money Transfer Number (MTCN) copy of your reservation and amount paid to: [email protected] and [email protected] OR pay into our Australia Bank (ask for details via email).
- FINAL PAYMENT: We require a full payment of your tour transferring 1 month before OR pay in our office in Cusco 5-3 days before of your departure date in USD$ cash.for more booking information Click here
Terms & Conditions
- 1.- FINAL PAYMENT: You must pay the full balance of your tour 1 month before the date of your tour departure using any of the payment options above. (you need to add the 5% credit card comission or 6% Pay pal commission or other fees depending on which payment method you choose.
- You then can enter the same ONLINE SYSTEM http://sastravel.online-booking.co/pay.php with your reservation reference code or contact us for bank details. Once we receive your payment in full we send you a further email with your confirmation and last minute details.
- 2.- Bring your Passport, Immigration card (and ISIC card if applicable ) to our office on arrival to Cusco.
- 3.- The student US$20 discount for use of student cards is regulated by the site and INC itself, not SAS Travel. All student ISIC cards are validated by the control of the park and only accepted if you scanned a clear copy of your valid ISIC card through with your deposit at the time of booking and it was confirmed. A Youth Travel card is not accepted by the control.
- 4.- Cost of tour is based on double occupancy.
- 5.- This tour include Inkaterra Hotel dinner and breakfast.
- 6.- You must carry a clear copy of your passport and valid ISIC card (if applicable) on the tour. You must present your passport with the TAM immigration slip to all hotel accommodations. The national sales tax (18%) is charged to all Peruvian citizens and foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. In case the room is shared by both a taxable and non-taxable guest at the same time, the sales tax will be applied to the whole room. So please take every caution to not lose this piece of paper. You need to bring it to the Cusco office for your checkin.
- 7.- Changes to schedules or dates can only be made if there is availability in the alternative date and when train tickets have been finalized this incurs a further administration charge of $15.00 per ticket. At times a change of date may only be possible with an upgrade and so the difference in price would also need to be paid.
- 8.- CANCELATIONS by CLIENT: Should the client wish to cancel, cancellation charges will be imposed. These are calculated from the day written notification is received by SAS Travel. The charges are shown below:
- a.- Cancelation of tour once you have received a confirmation of tour incurs a loss of the booking deposit US$ 500.00 per person (non-refundable deposit.)
- b.- Cancelation of tour 60 days before the date of tour departure incurs a loss of 60% of total tour cost
- c.- Cancelation of tour 59 to 30 days before the date of tour departure incurs a loss of 80% of total tour cost
- d.- Cancelation of tour 29 days before the date of tour departure incurs a loss of 90% of total tour cost.
- Full Travel Insurance is considered mandatory, which includes cover, under most circumstances, against the loss of deposit or cancellation charges. Please note that no reimbursements are given when cancellations occur or for any unused services.
- 9.- NOT INCLUDED:
- - Breakfast on Day 1
- - Lunch on Day 2
- 10. Climbing Huayna Picchu mountain (1.5 -2 Hrs), if you are booking for high season and Huayna Picchu permits have already run out then we can offer permits for the Montana Machu Picchu climb. This is higher so check the information in “Please Note” on the web page. http://www.sastravelperu.com/english/program/353/sacred-valley-aguas-calientes-machupicchu-and-huaynapicchu-mt-walk-quotcomboquot-tour-2d1n If you prefer not to do that option let us know immediately and we can reduce the cost of your tour by $10 and you can do one of the other unguided walks such as these 2 which are already included in the Machu Picchu ticket.
- 11.- Travel Insurance is strongly recommended. SAS Travel will take all reasonable care in providing service to our clients to avoid accident, illness, loss of personal property and will only employ suitably qualified staff to our clients to avoid accident, illness, loss of personal property and will only employ suitably qualified staff. We accept responsibility for the actions of our own employees. SAS Travel cannot however be responsible for any action or event that was unforeseeable or unavoidable. We also cannot be responsible for improper acts by clients or other third party. You are totally responsible for your own personal property and rented equipment.
- 12.- SAS Travel does not take responsibility for additional costs due to unfavorable weather conditions, natural catastrophe, strikes, accidents, illness, injury, loss of personal items, etc. It is the clients responsibility to carry insurance to cover these types of events. We reserve the right to modify or cancel the program due to any of the unforeseen conditions listed above.
- I have read and accept the conditions.
- Note: All itineraries are subject to change due to circumstances beyond our control including, weather, road or trail conditions and flight schedules.