Huchuy Qosqo & Machupicchu Hike 2D/1N. "NEW"
Last Minute Information
- Experience the exceptional. OFF THE BEATEN TRACK in Cusco region.
- DAILY DEPARTURES. 2 people minimum, Departs upon your request.
- Permits for Machu Picchu, Huaynapicchu, train tickets are LIMITED, FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE BASIS. BOOK 6-2 months in Advance.
- HOW TO BOOK Choose your interested / preferred Departure Date (Starting Date) on the Calendar (left side). Fill in the Format, complete the requested details and details of the people traveling with you. Get a reservation code and Pay a booking deposit with Visa, MC and other cards.
- Pay a booking deposit of US$ 210 per person with Visa or MC or Paypal with your reservation code.
- After your reservation, we will advertise with the intention to get other trekkers, and if we get them therefore the price will be considered as a group rate. Rate will be according the number of participants.
- WALKING TO HUAYNA PICCHU Mt. (OPTIONAL).- The Entrance Ticket for this spectacular walk is not included, you need to adquire a new ticket that cost US$ 85 pp it takes 2 hours in and back... but there are Limited places!... (this is another strong reason why to book in advance.) Only 200 tourists a day are able walk to Huayna Picchu mountain at 11am. (When permits for Huayna Picchu Mt have already run out, sold out... then we will offer you to walk to Montana Machu Picchu) which takes 4 hours in and back... of course Huayna Picchu walk is by far the cherry of the cake! so book on shortly!.
BOOK a Tour with SAS Travel and GET a 15% DISCOUNT in our MARQUESES BOUTIQUE Hotel in Suite, Deluxe or Standard rooms plus a FREE pick up from airport at your arrival to Cusco. OR a FREE Sacred Valley tour to see Pisac, Yucay, Urubamba, Ollantatambo and Chincheros. (70 Soles Entrance fee to the ruins and lunch are not included.) Payment of accommodation is required in $ USD cash or Soles cash directly in Reception. To reserve please contact Miguel at: [email protected] but you must also indicate your tour reservation code with SAS Travel
Find more information here: www.hotelmarqueses.com “Charming and Amazing Hotel, Great Location one block near centre, Wonderful Staff and Excellent three star Hotel”. © 2016 TripAdvisor LLC
Huchuy Qosqo The Little Cusco, recently restored by archaeologists, located at 3,450 mals from this point you can see part of the famous sacred valley of the Incas, it is clear to see many beautiful big mountains as Chicon, Pitusiray, Sawasiray, Waccaywilca or Veronica ancient Apus so respected and venerated by the locals which most of them are Incas- Quechuas descendents. We have a guided tour for 1.5 hours to visit and explore this interesting Inca complex. Between the town of Cusco and the Sacred Valley of the Incas existed many Inca roads connecting villages through a well elavorated stone trail system and this is one of those hundreds from Incas period.
What is Included:
- Pre-departure briefing in our office or your hotel the night before.
- Collection from your hotels at 6.00 am
- Transfer in private vehicle to Patabamba (starting point of the trek)
- Experienced english speaking guide.
- Meal: 2 lunch, 1 dinner, 1 breakfast.
- First-aid kit including
- Private vehicle from Lamay to Ollantaytambo
- Train from Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes (Vistadome or Expedition)
- Reception at Aguas Calientes and transfer to the Hotel
- Accommodation in Double private room, with breakfast.
- Early bus up to Machupicchu from Aguas Calientes
- Admission fee for Machu Picchu.
- Guided tour of Machu Picchu.
- Bus down from Machupicchu to Aguas Calientes
- Expedition Train return to Cusco.
- Transfer to your hotel.
What is not Included:
- Breakfast on Day 1
- Drinks and snacks.
- Dinner on 2nd night.
- Huaynapicchu Ticket extra $25.00 per person. Limited permits, book in advance.
- Tip for your guide not mandatory.
We recommend that you bring:
- A backpack with a change of clothes for the whole period of the trek
- Rain jacket or poncho (plastic ponchos can be purchased in Cusco)
- Strong footwear, ideally trekking or sport shoes
- Snacks: biscuits, energy bars, chocolate, fruits,
- Camera, film and batteries (batteries consume more quickly under cold conditions)
- Hat to protect you from the sun, rain and cold
- Insect repellent, minimum recommended 20% DEET
- Sun bloc.
- Please Note: Hostel Viajeros in Aguas Calientes town is not a 3 star hotel but it is clean, safe and comfortable with a friendly and helpful staff. Private Twin, Double and Triple rooms, with private small bathrooms and hot water gas system, great locations in town, far enough from the riverside -not noisy, 3-5 minutes near Train and Bus Station. We try to include an economical accommodation option in this tour to make it affordable for everyone. But if you are desiring a better accommodation to celebrate your accomplishment or any special celebration then request one of the recommended hotel Upgrades below:
- UP-GRADING Hotels in Aguas Calientes. (Based on Double/Twin occupancy).
- Hotel Wiracocha USD$ 25.00 p/person
- Hotel Inka Town USD$ 35.00 p/person
- Hotel Andina Luxury US$ 46.00 p/person
- Mapi -Inkaterra US$ 90.00 p/person.(Includes Dinner and Breakfast)
- Hotel Casa Andina US$90.00 p/person
- Sumaq Hotel 5 stars US$ 240.00 p/person.(Includes Dinner and Breakfast)
- Hotel Machu Picchu Pueblo Inkaterra US$ 260.00 p/person.(Includes Dinner and Breakfast)
- Hotel alongside Machupicchu: Belmond Sanctuary Lodge US$ 490.00 p/person.(Includes D B) To guarantee your hotel reservation UP-GRADE, please include the payment of it in your tour booking deposit, so we can reserve and pay for your hotel in advance.
- All Hotel policies require full payment of your accommodation 20-45 days prior your reservation date. Note prices above are based in Double/Twin accommodation.
- Huchuy Qosqo The Little Cusco is an archeological site north of Cuzco, Peru it was originally an administrative and military center as Pisaq, with many constructions around, Inca buildings with perfect fine stones work, graneries structures called Collcas to store and preserve food, because it was an important agricultural center to produce corn. Its name is Quechua for Little Cusco It lies at an elevation of 3600 meters (11,800 feet), above the 3000-meter high town of Lamay and the Sacred Valley. The site received its name in the 20th century previously it had been known as Kakya Qawani. Pedro de Cieza de León, in his Second Chronicle of Peru, claimed that the palaces were built by Viracocha, the Eighth Inca. Amongst a large number of buildings, some stone, some adobe, is a kallanka (great hall), 40m long. Providing water to the site is an Inca built irrigation channel, lined with stones for about 800m. The site is inaccessible by public road. The two main access points by foot are from Tambomachay or from with a pass at 4400m, then mostly downhill, and visiting some other ruins.
- Select the month and date and click on the Calendar the Departure Date (Leaving Date) of your preference. Then fill out with your personal details and details of your group. (If you are travelling as a couple, or with more persons you must book and pay with one reservation Code.) But please complete details of your companion on lines below: Travelling with: (write Full names, Passport number, Age and Nationality). Once you finish sending us all your details you will receive a Reservation Code (eg: 240611001). Then you just need to pay your deposit online on Step 3 (pay for 2 or more person in your group with ONE reservation code, so we can guarantee all your permits, tickets for Machupicchu, train tickets and tour all together in a group.)
- BOOKING DEPOSIT REQUIRED.- USD$ 300 per person.
- 1.- Pay on Step 3 a booking deposit ONLINE with VISA or Mastercard.- US$ 315 per person. (US$ 300+5% card fee). Payments by credit card will carry a surcharge of 5%.
- 2.- Pay on Step 3 a booking deposit with Paypal.- US$ 318 per person. (US$ 300+6% card fee. Payments by Paypal will carry a surcharge of 6%.
- 3.- Pay a Booking Deposit with WESTERN UNION: US$ 300 per person through in order to Mr:Juan Carlos VALER SANGA (Peru). Upon transferring the money email us the Money Transfer Number (MTCN) copy of your reservation and amount paid to: [email protected] and [email protected] OR pay into our Australia Bank (ask for details via email).
- FINAL PAYMENT: We require a full payment of your tour transferring 1 month before OR pay in our office in Cusco 5-3 days before of your departure date in USD$ cash.
Terms & Conditions
- 1.- FINAL PAYMENT: You must pay the full balance of your tour 1 month before the date of your tour departure using any of the payment options above. If you need to amend or add anything to your final confirmation invoice ie upgrade hotel Aguas Calientes etc you should contact us at least 6 weeks prior to the tour. This is done by responding to the email with your final confirmation and indicating any extra ítems to be added and then we can adjust your invoice accordingly and reconfirm the exact balance you need to pay by emailing you within that week. (you need to add the 5% credit card comission or 6% Pay pal commission or other fees depending on which payment method you choose.
- You then can enter the same ONLINE SYSTEM http://sastravel.online-booking.co/pay.php with your reservation reference code or contact us for bank details. Once we receive your payment in full we send you a further email with your confirmation and last minute details.
- 2.- Bring your Passport, Immigration card (and ISIC card if applicable ) to our office on arrival to Cusco
- 3.- The student US$20 discount for use of student cards is regulated by the site and INC itself, not SAS Travel. All student ISIC cards are validated by the control of the park and only accepted if you scanned a clear copy of your valid ISIC card through with your deposit at the time of booking and it was confirmed. A Youth Travel card is not accepted by the control.
- 4.- Cost of tour is based on double occupancy ...single supplement cost additional for single travelers is US $20
- 5.- Please note Hostel Viajeros is not a 3 star hotel but is clean, safe and comfortable. If you are wanting alternative accomodation this can be organised, these are some upgrade options and the corresponding supplemental cost based on double occupancy see Recomendations. Please let us know of this request at the time of booking.
- 6.- You must carry a clear copy of your passport and valid ISIC card (if applicable) on the tour. You must present your passport with the TAM immigration slip to all hotel accommodations. The national sales tax (18%) is charged to all Peruvian citizens and foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. In case the room is shared by both a taxable and non-taxable guest at the same time, the sales tax will be applied to the whole room. So please take every caution to not lose this piece of paper. You need to bring it to the Cusco office for your checkin.
- 7.- Changes to schedules or dates can only be made if there is availability in the alternative date and when train tickets have been finalised this incurs a furhter administration charge of $10 per ticket. At times a change of date may only be possible with an upgrade and so the difference in price would also need to be paid.
- 8.- CANCELATIONS by CLIENT:
- A.- Cancelation of the tour once you have paid a deposit and received a confirmation incurs in the loss of the booking deposit. (US$ 200.00) per person. Non-refundable booking deposit.
- B.- Cancelation of tour within 45 days to 31 days before departure incurs a loss of 70% of total tour cost...
- C.- Cancelation of tour within 30 days to 8 days before departure incurs a loss of 80% of total tour cost...
- D.- Cancelation of tour within 7 days - 48 hours of departure incurs a loss of 90% of total tour cost...
- E.- Cancelation of tour within 48 hours of departure incurs a loss of total tour cost...
- We can always provide you with a document to certify illness and present for your travel insurance
- 9.- What is not Included:
- Breakfast on Day 1
- Lunch and Dinner on Day 2nd
- Drinks or snacks
- Hot Springs 10 soles Optional (US$3)
- Single Supplement for single/solo travelers US$20 per room
- Tips for your guide.
- 10. Climbing Huayna Picchu mountain (1.5 -2 Hrs), if you are booking for high season and Huayna Picchu permits have already run out for after the guided tour, then we can offer permits for the Montana Machu Picchu climb. This is higher so check the information in “Please Note” on the web page. If you prefer not to do that option let us know immediately and we can reduce the cost of your tour by $10 and you can do one of the other unguided walks such as these 2 which are already included in the Machu Picchu ticket.
- 11.Travel insurance is strongly recommended..SAS Travel will take all reasonable care in providing service to our clients to avoid accident, illness, loss of personal property and will only employ suitably qualified staff to our clients to avoid accident, illness, loss of personal property and will only employ suitably qualified staff. We accept responsibility for the actions of our own employees. SAS Travel cannot however be responsible for any action or event that was unforeseeable or unavoidable. We also cannot be responsible for improper acts by clients or other third party. You are totally responsable for your own personal property and rented equipment.
- 12.- SAS Travel does not take responsibility for additional costs due to unfavorable weather conditions, natural catastrophe, strikes, accidents, illness, injury, loss of personal items, etc. It is the clients responsibility to carry insurance to cover these types of events. We reserve the right to modify or cancel the program due to any of the unforeseen conditions listed above.
- I have read and accept the conditions.