Machu Picchu Guided Tour "SUNRISE" 2 Day/1 Night -Daily Departures !
Last Minute Information
- Our Price: US$380 per person
- US$360 with ISIC Student card or under 16 y/o.
- Huayna Picchu or Montaña hike Ticket US$25 Extra -Optional.
- (If your interest is walking to Huayna Picchu mountain... you must book 4-3 months before -limited permits).
- Daily Departures !!!
- The permits for Machupicchu citadel and train tickets are limited year around, FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE BASIS.... so you must book and pay a deposit shortly so we can ensure a tour. Please send your reservation as soon as possible... (Small group 6-10 ppl for Machu Picchu, guided by expert experienced guides, extra free time for your own exploring)
- HOW TO BOOK: Choose on the Calendar the date of your preference (Leaving Dates) -left side. Select the month and click on your interested date. Fill it out with your personal details, then below fill out details of your group in Traveling with, once you have finalized you will receive an email with a reservation code (Purchase number) to pay online a booking deposit with Visa or MC or through Paypal on Step 3. Booking deposit required US$ 210.00 per person. Or See below for more details in: Booking Information.
- ENJOY THE WALK TO HUAYNAPICCHU MOUNTAIN.- Walking to Huayna Picchu mountain takes 2 Hrs up and down, programmed at 10/11:00 am after your guided tour in Machu Picchu. Tickets are so limited so please let us know at the time of your booking.
BOOK a Tour with SAS Travel and GET a 10% DISCOUNT in our MARQUESES Boutique Hotel in Suite, Deluxe or Standard rooms plus a FREE pick up from airport at your arrival to Cusco. Reservations at: [email protected]
Find more information here: www.hotelmarqueses.com “Charming and Amazing Hotel, Great Location one block near centre, Wonderful Staff and Excellent three star Hotel”. © 2018 TripAdvisor LLC
2 Day "SUNRISE" Machupicchu experience !!! This option is clearly the most popular as it allows you to have plenty of time in Machupicchu and most importantly early in the morning to first encounter Machu Picchu as the sun rises over the high mountains encircling it....notice that visitors who take the 1 Day tour unfortunately will spend more hours inside the train, travelling... than spending time visiting Machupicchu...we highly recommend this 2 Day "SUNRISE" tour so you can discover this sanctuary. Machu Picchu is partly located in the Andes and partly in the Amazon rainforest, and it is characterized by tropical vegetation. The invaluable archaeological heritage of the Machu Picchu Historic Sanctuary combines magnificently with the splendid natural surroundings that are the habitat for unique species of flora and fauna, some of them threatened with extinction.
Machupicchu recently declared as one of the 7 Wonders of the New World is not a place to stay only for few hours, after a 4 hours classic train, with espectacular andes, mountains and jungle views.
What is Included:
- Transfer from your Hotels to the Train Station at 06:40 am.
- Expedition Train ticket from Poroy St -Aguas Calientes with reserved seats
- Accommodation in private room at Hostel Viajeros
- Meals: Lunch, Dinner on Day 1 + 1 Breakfast on Day 2
- Bus Ticket up to Machupicchu Sanctuary on Day 2
- Guided tour on Day 2 with an expert tour guide (6-12 max 16)
- Admission fee for Machupicchu Sanctuary on Day 2
- Bus Ticket down from Machupicchu to Aguas Calientes
- Expedition Train ticket from Aguas Calientes to Poroy / or Ollanta.
- Transfer to your Hotel in Cusco from Train Station.
What is not Included:
- Breakfast on Day 1
- Lunch and Dinner on Day 2nd, Drinks, snacks.
- Hot Springs 15 soles Optional.
- Huayna Picchu or Montaña Ticket. Reserve in advance on high season -April to August.
- Single Supplement for single/solo travelers US$20 per room
- Tips for your guide.-Optional.
- Packed Lunch for your Tour at Machu Picchu. US$12.00 each.
- Includes: 2 Sandwichs: 1 Chicken and salad + 1 Ham and Cheese sandwich)
- 750 ml bottle of water or 750 ml bottle of soda/ cool drink, 2 fruits (mandarine, banana) 1 chocolate or packet of biscuits.
- Vegetarian Packed Lunch: Includes: 2 Sandwichs: 1 Curried egg sandwich + 1 cheese, tomato, avocado and salad sandwich), 750 ml bottle of water or 750 ml bottle of soda/ cool drink, 2 fruits (mandarine, banana) 1 chocolate or packet of biscuits. Please request the night before at reception.
We recommend that you bring:
- Original Passport and University student card if applicable and booked as student.
- You only need to carry a day pack.
- Water to drink 1.5 Lt , a Camera
- Comfortable sturdy shoes or hiking boots
- Rain jacket/poncho, Change of clothes
- Basic toiletries, Sun lotion/ sunscreen, hat for sun.
- Insect repellent,Torch (optional)
- Extra money for drinks, souvenir and gratuities.
- The tickets for Huayna Picchu Mt are limited only 400 spots per day (you must please book in advance 7-6 months before -book online (or email us: [email protected]) and pay online with your code, generally tickets run out quicker in the high season months: from May to August.
- Huayna Picchu Mt tickets has 2 session times:
- 1st group starts from 7/8:00 am to...13: Hrs
- 2nd group starts from 10/11:00 am ...15:Hrs
- Huayna Picchu Mt walk is to be avoided if you suffer vertigo and both climbs are to be considered dangerous in bad weather.
- Machu Picchu Montaña tickets.- Also you must book in advance, most people book when permits for Huayna Picchu are sold out. Machu Picchu Montaña is located at the south direction of the sanctuary and need to walk up 564 meters generally takes 3-4 hours as it is much higher than the Huayna Picchu Mt walk 360 metres up.Thus the views from Machu Picchu Montaña are considerably better views from the higher vantage point looking over not only Machu Picchu sanctuary but also the landscapes surrounding and mountains beyond. Also Montaña Machu Picchu is way less crowded but challenging walk.
- Select the month and date and click on the Calendar the Departure Date (Leaving Date) of your preference. Then fill out with your personal details and details of your group. (If you are travelling as a couple, or with more persons you must book and pay with one reservation Code.) But please complete details of your companion on lines below: Travelling with: (write Full names, Passport number, Age and Nationality). Once you finish sending us all your details you will receive a Reservation Code (eg: 240611001). Then you just need to pay your deposit online on Step 3 (pay for 2 or more person in your group with ONE reservation code, so we can guarantee all your permits, tickets for Machupicchu, train tickets and tour all together in a group.)
- BOOKING DEPOSIT REQUIRED.- USD$ 200 per person.
- 1.- Pay on Step 3 a booking deposit ONLINE with VISA or Mastercard.- US$ 210 per person. (US$ 200+5% card fee). Payments by credit card will carry a surcharge of 5%.
- 2.- Pay a booking deposit with Paypal.- US$ 200.00 per person. (Payments by Paypal will carry a surcharge of 6%.).
- 3.- For group booking and payments please contact: [email protected]
- FINAL PAYMENT: We require a full payment of your tour transferring 1 month before OR pay in our office in Cusco 5-3 days before of your departure date in USD$ cash.
Terms & Conditions
- 1.- Once you arrive to Cusco please come to our office to get final details of your tour (our office is located at Calle Garcilaso 270 near Hotel Marqueses and San Francisco Plaza), bring your passport and university student card if applicable.
- 2.- The tour starts from your hotel in Cusco at 06:20 am, 4 Hrs Expedition train ride to Aguas Calientes town, night in Aguas Calientes and Dinner. Bring a daypack for a 2 day trip, snacks, water for the 2nd day, most of your luggage leave it in your hotel in Cusco. Train return to Cusco leave at 16.00 Hrs. At Poroy station our staff will meet you for your transfer to your hotel.
- 3.- The cost of this tour is in US$ Dollar cash (extra 5% credit card commission or 6% Paypal commission). Cost of tour is based on double occupancy room, extra US $20.00 for single travelers for single room
- 4.- Please note Hostel Viajeros is not a 3 star hotel but is clean, safe and comfortable. If you are wanting an alternative accommodation this can be organized, these are some upgrade options and the corresponding supplemental cost based on double occupancy see on Additional Options:
- 5.- The student US$20 discount for use of student cards is regulated by Park office itself, not SAS Travel. All student University cards are validated by the control of the park and only accepted if you send us a scanned a copy of your valid university student card through with your deposit at the time of booking and it was confirmed. (A Youth Travel card is not accepted for this discount by the control).
- 6.- Changes to schedules or dates can only be made if there is availability in the alternative date and when train tickets have been finalized this incurs a further administration charge of $40 fee. At times a change of date may only be possible with an upgrade train service and so the difference in price would also need to be paid.
- 7.- Final payment.- You must pay the full balance of your tour 1 month before the date of your tour departure (you need to add the 5% credit card commission or 6% Pay pal commission or other fees depending on which payment method you choose. You then can enter the same Online System http://sastravel.online-booking.co/pay.php with your reservation reference code or contact us for bank details. Once we receive your payment in full we send you a further email with your confirmation and last minute details. (If you arrive 2-1 days before to Cusco you can pay in cash USD$ or Soles.
- 8.- We strongly suggest you arrive to Cusco at least 2 days before the date of this tour. Please let us know your hotel contact details once you have confirmed this or if you need assistance in booking a hotel in Cusco let us know.
- 9.- CANCELATIONS BY CLIENT:
- Cancelation of tour once you have received a written confirmation incurs a loss of booking deposit -Non refundable booking deposit.
- Cancelation of tour within 45 to 22 days before date of tour departure incurs a loss of 70% of total tour cost.
- Cancelation of tour within 21 to 9 days before departure incurs a loss of 80% of total tour cost.
- Cancelation of tour within 8 days to 48 hours before departure incurs a loss of 100% of total tour cost.
- SAS Travel does not take responsibility for additional costs due to unfavorable weather conditions, natural catastrophe, strikes, accidents, illness, injury, loss of personal items, etc. It is the clients responsibility to carry insurance to cover these types of events. We reserve the right to modify or cancel the program due to any of the unforeseen conditions listed above.
- Note: All itineraries are subject to change due to circumstances beyond our control including, weather, road or trail conditions.