Cusco, MULTI -ADVENTURES, Sacred Valley, Mt Biking, River Rafting, 4 Day Inca Trail trek. 10 Day Tour Package.
Last Minute Information
- CUSCO, SACRED VALLEY TOUR, MOUNTAIN BIKE TOUR, RIVER RAFTING, INCA TRAIL, MACHU PICCHU, CUSCO.
- EARLY BOOKING for 2019 - 2020:
- DAILY DEPARTURES CONFIRMED: (Min 2 Person) . BOOK 10-8 months before).
- (on Feb the Inca Trail is closed). The Inca Trail trek can be replaced with Lares Valley Trek and Machu Picchu). Contact our Expert: WhattsApp:51 984652232 - 974 218769
- PERMITS for CLASSIC INCA TRAIL TREK to Machu Picchu every year are LIMITED. For: 2019, 2020. FIRST-COME, FIRST SERVE BASIS. Book ONLINE WELL IN ADVANCE: (10-8 months before.) WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND YOU to -ACT NOW. MACHU PICCHU... you NEED to SEE this wonderful sanctuary before it is too late. -WALK the TRAIL with a great PURPOSE.... BOOK NOW! Great value tours, Guaranteed quality and service. Extensive local knowledge. Friendly and knowledgeable staff. A special personal touch from SAS team. Put your mind at ease. We are a reputable and highly reliable Peruvian tour Operator with more than 25 years of expertise. BOOK IN ADVANCE TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENTS.
- Inca Trail Small Groups size: 6-12 person (Occasionally 16 participants). Exceptional mountain guides, cooks and porters make your trip authentic, enjoyable and hassle-free.!
- BOOK ONLINE.- Book online on the calendar (Left side -Leaving Dates). Select the month and your preferred leaving date. (Please note that Day 1 in the Tour is the day when you arrive to Lima). Fill in your details as requested, details of people traveling with you. You will generate a reservation code. To confirm you must pay immediately online a deposit of US$ 700.00 per person with Visa or Mastercard OR pay through Paypal. Ask for details to transfer a booking deposit/ down payment into our bank in Peru if there are plenty of spots for the trek to Machu Picchu or check below at Booking Information. Also it is possible to transfer through Western Union (No extra fees). Ask for more details at: [email protected]
- Flight Tickets are not Included. We recommend you to book with Latam.
- We can assist you with other flight Tickets at: [email protected]
- TICKET FOR HUAYNAPICCHU Mt.- (After your tour at Machu Picchu. Optional to add.) Those trekkers who want to climb the Huaynapicchu Mt. once they finished Inca Trail trek, you need to let us know your interest so we can purchase these limited passes as well. The cost is US$ 85.00 per person (US$ 45.00 pp for students with University student card) with Master Card or Visa card, so we can purchase your Ticket for the 2nd turn at 11:00 am OR a ticket for the next day, just send us an email. Below in the booking registration form please write: Add HuaynaPicchu Tickets.
- If there were some changes arisen from your side, we will propose you the best alternatives and we will be flexible in preparing changes or offer you another easier trek and we will do our best we can so that you can still enjoy your trip to Peru to the fullest.
- Our Hotel Marqueses in Cusco offer Medical and Oxygen assistance 24/7, FREE upgrade to Deluxe or Suite room. FREE walking tour to San Pedro Market and 24/7 office assistance.
Cusco Multi-Adventures 10 Day (with 4 Day Inca Trail trek) The Sacred Valley, Mountain Biking in Maras, Moras & Salt mines, River Rafting, Inca Trail to Machupicchu. Please note that Inca Trail permits are limited and issued 'first come, first serve basis... so we recommend to reserve 8-6 months in advance.
Day 1: Reception at Airport. Transfer to Hotel Marqueses.
Day 2: Free morning. Afternoon Cusco Inkas Temple City Tour. H Marqueses
Day 3: Sacred Valley of the Inkas, Pisac, Lunch, Hotel Marqueses
Day 4: Mountain Biking to Maras, Moray Salt-mines. Hotel Marqueses
Day 5: White water rafting in Urubamba River Class III Hotel Marqueses
Day 6 to 9 : Inca Trail hike to Machupicchu - Return to Cusco Hotel Marqueses.
Day 10: Cusco. Afternoon transfer to the airport.
Book ONLINE, generate a reservation code and pay a deposit online on Step 3.
Our Hotel Marqueses in Cusco offer Medical and Oxygen assistance 24/7, FREE upgrade to Deluxe or Suite room. FREE walking tour to San Pedro Market and 24/7 office assistance.
What is Included:
- Cusco guided tour (Saqsaywaman,Tambomachay, Qoricancha).
- Sacred Valley Tour, includes: Tour Transport & english speaking guide.
- 1 full day for mountain bike in Maras, Moray and Salineras, with Box lunch .
- White water rafting Class III , equipment, transport and lunch.
- 4 Day Inca Trail to Machu Picchu: Full board meals,Tourist Train tickets, bus, entrance fees.
- 9 Kg private personal porter for the entire trek.
- 6 Nights in Hotel Marqueses Cusco, breakfast included.
- 3 nights in Double Tent Camping
What is not Included:
- Flight Tickets.
- Entrance fees for Sacred Valley tour 130 Soles.
- Sleeping bag US$25 extra for the entire trek.
- Trekking poles to hire US$20
- Tips for your trek staff: guides, cook and porters. (Optional).
- Please Note: Hostel Viajeros in Aguas Calientes town is not a 3 star hotel but it is clean, safe and comfortable with a friendly and very helpfull staff. They have private Twin, Double and Triple rooms, with small private bathrooms and hot gas water system, it has one of the best locations in town, far enough from the riverside so it is not noisy, being very central at the foot of the bridge, only a few blocks from Train and Bus Station and you don`t have to do anymore long uphill hikes to get to your room! It is about 10 minutes from the hotspring pools. We try to include an economical accommodation option for this tour package to make it accessible for everyone but recommend that if you are wanting better accommodation in Aguas Calientes town to celebrate your accomplishment of the Inca Trail trek or any special date/ tour then please request one of the recommended hotel Upgrades below:
- (Alternative accommodation based on double occupancy ).
- UP-GRADING Hotels in Aguas Calientes
- Hotel Presidente or Inka Town or Green Nature Standard USD$ 25.00 p/person
- Green Nature Superior room US$ 36.00 p/person
- Hotel Santuario US$ 49.00 p/person.
- Hotel Andina Luxury US$ 46.00 p/person.
- Mapi -INKATERRA US$ 90.00 p/person.(Includes Dinner and Breakfast)
- Hotel Hatuchay Tower US$115.00 p/person
- Hotel INKATERRA US$ 260.00 p/person.(Includes Dinner and Breakfast)
- Sumaq Hotel 5 stars US$ 220.00 p/person.(Includes Dinner and Breakfast)
- Hotel alongside Machupicchu: Sanctuary Lodge US$ 490.00 p/person.(Includes Dinner and Breakfast)
- To guarantee your hotel reservation UP-GRADE, please include the payment of it in your tour booking deposit, so we can reserve and pay for your hotel in advance. All Hotel policies require full payment of your accommodation 20-45 days prior your reservation date.
- IMPORTANT: You must present your passport with the TAM immigration slip to all hotel accommodations. The national sales tax (18%) is charged to all Peruvian citizens and foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. In case the room is shared by both a taxable and non-taxable guest at the same time, the sales tax will be applied to the whole room. So please take every caution to not loose this piece of paper. You need to bring it to the Cusco office for your check-in.
- 1.- Once you have checked availability, provided and registered your details -or group details online and generate a reservation code or purchase number.
- 2.- Pay a booking deposit online with your reservation code or purchase number with VISA or Mastercard.- US$ 700.00 per person
- 3.- Pay a booking deposit with your reservation code or purchase number through Paypal.- US$ 700.00 per person. (Payments by PayPal will carry a surcharge of 6%.) OR
- 4.- For group bookings (4-5 persons) you can transfer your booking deposit or full payment to our Bank account in Peru or transfer through out Western Union. For more details please e-mail us to: [email protected] or pay online with Visa or MC or thru Paypal as it is indicated above.
- FINAL PAYMENT: We require a full payment of your tour transferring 1 month before the day when your tour start OR pay in our office in Cusco 5-3 days before of your departure date in USD$ or Peruvian Soles cash.
Terms & Conditions
- SAS Travel Peru wants you to enjoy your holiday of a lifetime with complete success. Please read the following conditions carefully as it is your contract with us. The quote given by us will be valid for 30 days from the date of final quote delivery. This time restriction is given as domestic flight prices, prices of trains / other services and hotels can change at short notice. If you have any questions whatsoever regarding your vacation, the booking procedure or conditions of sale then SAS Travel Peru will be happy to answer them for you.
- TRAVEL INSURANCE.- We strongly recommend that full insurance is taken out, which includes cover, under certain circumstances, against the loss of deposit or cancellation charges. Please note that no reimbursements are given when cancellations occur or for any unused services. Check here travel insurance: http://www.worldnomads.com/
- INTERNATIONAL AIR FARES.- Our prices do not include the international air fares to Latin America (although many inter-country connecting flights may be included, depending on your agreed itinerary), international airport taxes, meals not specified in your itinerary, personal expenses, personal insurance, tips and baggage porterage.
- You must present your passport with the TAM immigration slip to any and all hotel accommodations. If you are a Peruvian Resident or hold a “carnet de extranjeria” or your Tam has expired, ie your stay has exceded 60 days…. the 19% tax will have to be charged by the hotel according to the Peruvian government law. So please take every caution to not lose this piece of paper. In Peru Costamar is a good Travel Agency for International and Dometic Flight Tickets.
- CANCELATION OF MULTIDAY PACKAGE BY YOU.- Should the client wish to cancel, cancellation charges will be imposed. These are calculated from the day written notification is received by SAS Travel . The charges are shown below: 60 days and more days before departure:
- 1.- Retention of your booking deposit USD$ 700.00 per person.
- 2.- Writen cancelation from 59 to 30 days before departure: 75% of total price of the tour package.
- 3.- Cancelation sess than 30 days: 100% of price of the tour package.
- JUNGLE LODGE CANCELATION: To reserve a spaces for jungle trips all lodges in Puerto Maldonado requires a full total payment of the tour fair in advance (3-1 month) in case for any reason you decide to cancel your reservation in a lodge they will charge you 100% of the total cost of the tour due terms and conditions.
- CONDITIONS OF THE 4 DAY INCA TRAIL TO MACHU PICCHU.
- 1.- You must advise SAS travel of any medical problems or allergies. You need to be in good physical health and if your health is questionable, then you should consult a doctor. If you are over the age of 69, then you will need to present us with a current medical certificate.
- 2.- You must advise your guide if you wish to leave the group or the camping area for independent walks or sightseeing. If you are experiencing any problems with the service of the guide or tour please advise the guide in that moment so he can resolve any problems ASAP.
- 3.- You must pay for your tour in full by 12:00 noon, 2 days before your departure. Payment of your balance in the Cusco SAS office is requested in cash. US $ is easier but if you choose to pay in soles the rate charged is generally 3.4 soles = US$1 You can withdraw US$ or soles from the many ATM machines. Generally more economic on debit cards. If a final payment is not made by 12 noon the day before any tour or service such as the Inca trail, the total balance will be charged to the credit card + the 8% commission.
- 4.- The student US$40 discount for use of student cards is regulated by the park itself, not SAS travel. All student ISIC cards are validated by the control of the park and only accepted if you scanned a clear copy of your valid 2016 ISIC card through with your deposit at the time of booking and it was confirmed. A Youth Travel card is not accepted by the control.
- 5.- You must carry your original passport and valid ISIC card (if applicable) on the trail, If you do not take the correct passport as indicated in your permit, the control will annul your permit and refuse you entrance to the trail. If for any reason, you organize a new passport after we have purchased your permits, you must bring the old passport with you, or if this is impossible advise us in writing with a scan of the old passport and your new passport for us to present to the INC with official documentation to avoid problems. Administration charge for this formal change is $15.
- 6.- Unless you hire an extra porter you need to carry your back pack, sleeping bag and the mattress. if you want an extra porter (for the full trip) you must have booked this with your original booking form as they require permits as well. If you are a single traveller you are obliged to pay single supplement for hotel room but if you do not require a single tent on the inca trail and are happy to share, then you can let us know at the time of booking and be exempt of this $70 fee.
- CANCELATION MADE BY CLIENT:
- 7.- a. Cancelation of tour once a permits has been purchased, hotels booked and you have received a confirmation incurs a loss of booking deposit USD $500.00 per person non-refundable however we can organise an alternative tour to visit Machu Picchu by train with overnight in Aguas Calientes joining your group and completing the tour as normal from here. We can organise an alternative tour to visit Machu Picchu joining your group and utilising your permit, completing the tour as normal from here within this cancellation penalty charge if train tickets are available . The only extra charge is the cost of the train to Aguas Calientes. US$ 80.00
- 8.- Change of dates is not possible after a permit has been processed. A permit is non-transferable/ nor refundable. The deposit will be forfeited. Please note that we do this because we are prohibited to re-sell your permit after you have cancelled.
- 9.- 4 Days / 3 Nights package includes transport to Cusco, the train return depends on train company availability. Our preference would be a train departure between 4pm - 6pm but needs to have enough seats available to accomodate the group and usually this is not an issue except around large festivals such as Inti Raymi, Independence day and Easter. So there may be some slight variability around those dates and full high season, for which we appreciate your understanding.
- 10.-4 days-4 night -package with overnight in Aguas Calientes includes 09:22am train to Ollantaytambo on day 5. ( unless you specified at the time of booking a alternative afternoon train option ) Changes to schedules or dates when train tickets have been finalised incurs an administration charge of $10 per ticket. At times a change of date may only be possible with an upgrade and so the difference in price would need to be paid. So please email us to confirm if you would prefer the afternoon train on the 5th day with transport through to Cusco, instead of morning train to Ollantaytambo.
- 11.- If you decide not to go for any reason, or you become ill or injured on the trail and are unable to continue, a guide will be provided to accompany you back to an area with emergency assistance capabilities (Ollantaytambo or Cusco). helicopter air lifts and medical assistance are paid at the expense of the passenger, we recommend to have a Travel Insurance eg: WorldNomade if you fail to complete the tour due to illness we will assist you to meet with your group at Machupicchu to recommence your tour at that point, although there will be no refund from the original payment, we will however, present you with a document to certify illness and which can be used to present to your Travel Insurance company. (Hotel in Aguas Calientes, meals during this time, tour in Machupicchu, bus down to Aguas Calientes and train return to Cusco with your group is provided. Only Train to Aguas Calientes is not included it is USD$ 80.00 per person extra.)
- 12.- SAS Travel will take all reasonable care in providing service to our clients to avoid accident, illness, loss of personal property and will only employ suitably qualified staff. We accept responsibility for the actions of our own employees. SAS Travel cannot however be responsible for any action or event that was unforeseeable or unavoidable. We also cannot be responsible for improper acts by clients or other third party. You are totally responsable for your own personal property and rented equipment.
- 13.- SAS Travel does not take responsibility for additional costs due to unfavorable weather conditions, natural catastrophe, strikes, accidents, illness, injury, loss of personal items, etc. It is the clients responsibility to carry insurance to cover these types of events. We reserve the right to modify or cancel the program due to any of the unforeseen conditions listed above.
- 14.- In extreme cases when “ Inca trail to Machupicchu” is declared closed for safety reasons SAS travel can replace your trek with an alternative trek such as 4 day Lares trek or 4 day Choquequirao trek and your booking deposit money will be used for this or if you prefer an alternative tour such as 4 day lake Titicaca package or Jungle trip etc.to give you some of the many options.
- 15.- FINAL PAYMENT: The remaining balance needs to be paid at your arrival to Cusco in US$ Dollars cash (Exchange rate 3.40 Soles for US$1) in our Office.
- 16.- Final Balance Payments with credit / debit cards need to be made 3 weeks prior to your arrival date and only accepted with the commission of 5% included. You should contact us 2 weeks prior to the tour responding to the email with your confirmation requesting any final items to be added and then we can reconfirm the exact balance to be paid plus the 5% commission. You then can enter the same online system with your reference code and make the balance payment.
- I have read and accept the conditions signature.