VERY IMPORTANT: (Inca Trail permits from Jan 1st - July 30th 2019.)
The Classic Inca Trail Trek 4, 5 Days office, has announced that permits will
be sold from October 1st, 2018, so we encourage you to book as soon as
possible and therefore avoid disappointments.
US$ 320.00 p/person
(Based on Double / Triple accommodation)
DAILY DEPARTURES !!!
Price per person based on double occupancy. Single supplement is $ 70.00
Family of 4 with children 11 years or under children pay $140 per child. Use family room for Puno. Also family recieves discount on additional accomodation in Hotel Marqueses Cusco. Family room for 4 receive 25% discount in months Nov to May.
Children under 3 years who do not occupy a seat in bus transport or boat transport and do not require a separate bed to parents travel free. Meals not included.
The lifestyle of the Aymara is one where men, women and children live without the superficial trappings of western civilisation. Working in unison with the land, lake, family and neighbors. Here, to be lazy is a sin. People will constantly be working their fields, women attending to daily chores and dressed in the most beautiful traditional garments, the men will be walking the trails drop spinning or knitting intricate patterns into their world famous woven garments. Each tells a story and you will be fascinated by each while you eat probably the best trout you have ever tasted on Taquile Island before returning to Puno!
Titicaca Lake Islands Puno 3 Days / 3 Nights (from Cusco ends Puno.)
Last Minute Information
- DAILY DEPARTURES !!! You must book and pay a deposit well in advance. For high season (May to October, 5-4 months in advance.) Low season (November to April, 3-2 months in advance.)
- FAST COUPLES or GROUPS BOOKING: Choose on the Calendar the date of your preference, fill out with your personal details, then below fill out details of your group in Traveling with: once you have finalized you will receive an email with a Reservation Code (Purchase number) to pay a booking deposit with. (If you would like to pay your booking deposit individually, then you must book each of you separatelly.)
- HOW TO BOOK AND CONFIRM.- Choose your preferred date on the Calendar (Leaving Dates) fill out with all the requested details, you can book for 2 or more person just complete details on traveling with: soon you will receive a reservation code (Purchase Number) and you can pay a booking deposit of US$ 200.00 per person (or the total cost of the tour) through Western Union to Mr: Irwin POMA FLORES (Peru) or Pay a booking deposit ONLINE on Step 3: TO PAY with Master Card or Visa card US$ 200.00 + 5% $210.00 per person. OR pay with Paypal USD$ 200.00 plus 6%.(USD$ 212.00 pp)
- Final Balance of your tour must be paid at your arrival to Cusco or before.
FRIENDLY 4 DISCOUNT.- For a group of 4 or more people booking together. If one of your party make a single booking and payment for the 4 of you we will give you a free Sacred Valley Tour included in Cusco OR $10 off your Lake Titicaca package per person (Must be reserved by one of the participants, making only 1 Booking Payment).
TOUR INCLUDES.- At 06:20 am Pick up from your Hotel in Cusco and transfer to the Bus Station. Inka Express Bus Cusco to Puno guided tour (Lunch in Sicuani), Motor boat trip to Uros, Taquile & Amantani Islands, Night with the Islanders and next day return to Puno city by 5 pm. 1 Night in Hotel Qalasaya (4 Start Hotel) in Puno.) Visit to a few of the floating Uros Islands constructed with reeds before travelling on to Amantani Island.Here you will spend a night in the home of a family on the Amantani Island, where Aymara, is the language so don`t worry if you don`t speak Spanish! (the guide also stays on the Island and ecoturism has forced the people to learn some english but they seem to understand all your needs so don`t worry).
At 3800 meters above sea level, just walking from the shore to the home of your host is "breathtaking"! You will be reassured just to go at your own pace and your "mama" will wait for you, but she will always be at least a few steps in front! After a late lunch, you may dare to play a few minutes of football before you feel like you only have one lung and then it is optional to walk to the top of a hill to the temple of Mamapacha (the mother earth) to watch the sun set below the lake.
Again at you own pace and obvious path so you may choose to skip the football and start in advance so you actually get there before sunset! Followed by a cultural night of fun before walking back "home". Next morning visit to Taquile Island for the beautiful culture of the famous weavers and a trout lunch to remember before heading back to Puno. Night in Hotel Qalasaya (4 Start Hotel) in Puno and end of our tour.
What is Included:
- Transfer at 06:20 am from your Hotel in Cusco to Bus Terminal.
- Inka Express guided bus from Cusco to Puno with Buffet Lunch.
- Reception and transfer to Hotel Qalasaya in Puno.
- 2 night at Hotel Qalasaya with Breakfast (4 starts hotel at centre of Puno)
- 1 night with a family lodging on Amantani Island (Rustic accommodation.)
- 2 Day/1Night Floating Island Tour. (touristic motor boat transport, entries to the Islands,meals in the Island tour,Tour guide in English, guided tours at the islands.)
- Transfer return to Hotel Qalasaya or Similar. (End of our service).
What is not Included:
- 28 Soles Entrance fee to 3 sites enroute to Puno (Sites are optional to visit).
- Extra snacks, drinks, Water not included with meals
- Meals not indicated. Tips are optional.
We recommend that you bring:
- Warm clothing layers
- Torch, sunglasses
- Sun screen/hat
- Bottled water for the boat, money for snacks, souvenirs
- Great to take some fresh fruit or some pens, notebooks etc for the children of the families
- Please avoid lollies /sweets.
- They really appreciate oranges and other fruit as it is impossible to grow on the islands in these altitudes and it will save their teeth and their environment.
- Since your tour ends in Puno....Recommendations to continue after your Puno experience:
- Flight to Lima or Cusco with LAN from Juliaca, Puno`s airport (45 minutes near) .
- Continue to Copacabana, Sun´s Islands and La Paz 2Day/1Night tour US$120 each
- La Paz, Uyuni Salar in Bolivia 2 Nights/1 Day US$ 145 each
- (Train cementery, the salt house, Pescado Island)
- Puno to La Paz bus, continue at 09:00 pm 5 Day Tour La Paz to Uyuni Salar
- (Train cementery, the salt house, Pescado Island, Green & Red Lakes, Gaissers) end
- at San Pedro de Atacama in Chile. US$ 245 each + $ 25 Park fee.
- Puno, Copacabana, Sun´s Islands, La Paz,Uyuni Salar 6 Day US$ 360 each + $ 25
- Park fee. Contact: [email protected]
- NOTE: This package can be put together with a flight from Puno to Lima or Arequipa departing from Juliaca Airport (45mins from Puno) Currently there are flights every day so no need to return to Cusco. Direct flight from Puno to Lima takes approx 1.55 mins and Puno to Arequipa takes approx 40 mins.
- If you have any further queries or want information on special offers of hotels in Cusco / Hotel upgrades in Puno or putting the tour together with the Andean Explorer train to Puno, please feel free to contact us.
- First.- Before you book a tour we urge you to read all the information, descriptions, general details, booking conditions and tour notes.
- AVAILABILITY: "DAILY DEPARTURES"
- Step 1.- CLICK ON: BOOKING YOUR TOUR
- Step 2.- Select a tour and complete your personal details.(Registration is personal) If you are travelling as a couple, or with more persons you must book together and pay your booking deposit with one reservation code. But please complete details of your companion or group on lines below: Travelling with: (Please write Full names, Passport number, Age and Nationality). Once you finish sending us all your details you will receive a Reservation Code (eg: 240611001). Then you just need to pay a booking deposit, pay for 2 or more person in your group with 1 reservation code so we can secure all of you in a same group together.
- Step 3.1- PAY A BOOKING-DEPOSIT with WESTERN UNION: US$ 200.00 per person through in order to: Irwin Poma Flores (SAS Travel, Cusco PERU) Upon transferring the money email us the Money Transfer Number (MTCN) copy of your reservation and amount paid to: [email protected] and [email protected] to confirm your deposit. We will confirm your reservation on the same day.
- Step 3.2- PAY A BOOKING-DEPOSIT ONLINE with MASTER CARD or VISA.-US$ 210.00 per person. (US$ 200.00 plus 5% card charge.) As soon as we receive your deposit we will send you a final confirmation. (Paying with VISA card Visa card holders must be Affiliated to Visa Verified.) Check carefully after you `ve paid Online that it does not say "incorrect cardholder" or "operation denied" as this means the payment was not successful. Then Skype us **sas.travel.info or ring us on Tel: +051 84 261920 and give us the details over the phone for us to try and assist you quickly and confirm your reservation. If you don`t receive your Confirmation within 24 hours please send us an email to [email protected]
- FINAL PAYMENT: The remaining balance needs to be paid 7-2 days prior your tour in US$ Dollars cash or Peruvian soles (Exchange rate 2.90 Soles for US$1). Payments with credit / debit cards are accepted with a commission of 5%, Travelers' cheques with 3% only at our Office in Cusco.
- Final payments of your tour IN ADVANCE with card it is possible, it will be with 5% extra or you can transfer the balance through Western Union under the same name.
Terms & Conditions
- SAS TRAVEL CONDITIONS OF THE LAKE TITICACA TOUR PACKAGE
- 1. You must pay for your tour in full 7- 2 days before your departure.
- 2. Cost of tour is based on double occupancy. Single supplement is $ 70.00
- 3. Payment of your balance in the Cusco SAS office is requested in cash. US $ is easier but if you choose to pay in soles the rate charged is generally 2.90 soles = US$1
- You can withdraw US$ or soles from the many ATM machines. Generally more economic on debit cards.
- When paying the balance in Cusco, there will be a * 3% comission if you choose to use travellers cheques and a 5% comission for use of credit card.
- 4. If a final payment is not made by 12 noon the day before any tour or service such as the Inca trail, the total balance will be charged to the credit card + the 5% commission.
- 5. Change of dates up to 3 weeks before departure is possible if there is availablity in the bus and accomodation for an alternative date but if this change is requested less than 2 weeks before the tour an administration charge of $10 per person would need to be paid.
- 6. Cancelation of tour before bookings and tickets finalised incurrs only 10% fee in high season this is generally before 1 month in advance of departure.
- Cancelation of tour within 1 month to 7 days before departure incurs a loss of 20% of total tour cost
- Cancelation of tour within 10 days - 1day before departure incurs a loss of 50% of total tour cost,
- Cancelation of tour within 1day of departure incurs a loss of 80% of total tour cost, but you are provided with discounted accomodation in Cusco at Hotel Marqueses to assist as we assume cancelation at this stage is due to illness.
- 7. In the case of Cancelation you are provided with a document to certify illness and present for your travel insurance claim.