US$ 580.00 p/person
(Based on Double / Triple accommodation)
If you are so unfortunate to have too little time to enjoy all that majestic Cusco has to offer then don`t despair, you can still see the best of it even if you only have 4 days. Of course, we would say you need more time to enjoy and acclimatize but Machu Picchu is actually in the lower altitudes so by ensuring you rest for 2 full hours on arrival to Cusco you should be OK. Please ensure you can take one of the early flights on day 1. If you would like assistance with domestic flights, a quote or for us to arrange electronic tickets for you just let us know.
Is it for me?
This package has been very popular and often people use it as a jumping-off point for discovering the rest of Peru. It has been created for people with a minimum of time but most people add a pre-tour accommodation for the day before the tour to allow them time to recover from their journey to Peru. One extra night pre-accommodation is $45.00 per person and of course, the transfer from the airport is organized for this day so please consider this as a recommendation! If your interest in climbing to Huaynapicchu mountain we recommend to book in advance.
If you want something really unforgettable for the overnight in Machu Picchu town Aguas Calientes and have the money I would certainly suggest going for the upgrade option of five-star Hotel Sumaq. US$ 260 per person based on 2 people but is a very special offer as the hotel is actually valued at US$ 600 for a room for 2 people.
Or a night at Mapi Inkaterra US$ 90.00 Extra per person.
Tourist bus and Train
THE BEST OF CUSCO. (No trek). 4 Days Tour Package. Daily Departures.
Last Minute Information
- DAILY DEPARTURES !! (Book 6 months -2 weeks before.)
- PERMITS ARE AVAILABLE, BOOK NOW. (2 people minimun.)
- This tour begins in Cusco. Arrive to Cusco before mid day.
- Explore the Magic Cusco with its wonders, walk through inca streets as Hatun rumiyoc, Loreto, Zetas, Ahuacpinta, Santa Catalina Angosta, Maruri, Plaza Nazarenas. Admire The Coricancha -The Temple of the Sun, Saqsawaman the biggest archaeological Complex, which was built as a symbol of the unification of the Inca empire, visit the Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu by train guided tour with Hotel Marqueses. SEE Machu Picchu as early it is open, plenty time to extra walks and guided tour. SEE the Alpaca and llama farm near Pisac at Andean weaving textiles, Artisan handy craft in Pisac, Qorao. SEE Colonial Church WALK tour to Mercado –Cusco´s Market. SEE the Cristo Blanco and Saqsawaman. ENJOY San Blas the Artists neighborhood in Cusco. SEE Yale University Machu Picchu Museum, the Inka Museum. SEE Traditional Cusco´s dances and Music. Try Pisco Sour, Cuzqueña beer or taste a Cuy al Horno -roasted guinea pig or the spicy Ceviche of Trout or Kingfish.
- DEPARTURES UPON YOUR REQUEST:
- Our Promo Price: US$ 580 pp Based in a Double or Twin Room.
- US$ 510 pp for 3 people in a Triple Accommodation.
- Single Supplement for solo traveler + US$ 80.00
- Huayna Picchu Ticket, extra US$ 85 pp. Book in advance.
- (Discount of $50 with University Student card or under 16 y/o.)
- ENJOY THE WALK TO HUAYNAPICCHU (Option).- If you would like to add the walk to Huayna Picchu -after your tour in Machupicchu, permits are LIMITED and need reserve in advance.
- HOW TO CONFIRM YOUR BOOKING.-
- Choose in the Calendar the date of when you would like to start this Tour (Starting Date). Fill in your details as requested, and details of the people traveling with you, once you have finished and sent us your reservation, you are logged to pay a booking deposit of US$ 300 + 5% pp. If you have not paid on this page, you can also pay on the How to Pay button, using your reservation code. Once we receive your payment, we will confirm your tour in your email. For more information. see below at Booking Information.
Day 1: Reception at Airport. Transfer to Hotel Marqueses. Cusco Tour.
Day 2: Sacred Valley tour. Pisac, 2 Hrs. Train to Aguas Calientes.
Day 3: Tour at Machupicchu. Train return to Cusco. Hotel Marqueses.
Day 4: Good-Bye Cusco. Transfer to the airport. (end of services).
MARQUESES Boutique Hotel GET a FREE UPGRADE to our Suite or Deluxe rooms (booking this tour 6-2 months before.) Best location in Town, 24/7 Oxigen Assistance, (And many cups of Coca tea for the altitude). Free Pick up from Airport at your arrival to Cusco, Buffet Breakfast, Family-friendly and Non-smoking Hotel, Internet and Wi-Fi. “Charming and Amazing Hotel, Great Location one block near the center, the hospitality will blow you away. Your every need is attended to by friendly, knowledgeable staff. Excellent three-star Hotel”. © 2022 TripAdvisor LLC
What is Included:
- Reception and transfers from Cusco´s Airport
- 2 Nights in Boutique Hotel Marqueses Cusco.
- Cusco and Inca Sites guided tour. 2pm to 6pm.
- Sacred Valley tour with Lunch in Urubamba.
- Machupicchu guided tour with Expedition Train.
- (Train Tickets,Bus tickets, Entrance fees for Machupicchu).
- Huayna Picchu permit when booked well in advance before they run out
- Accommodation in Aguas Calientes. Private room.
- 3 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch and 1 Dinner.
What is not Included:
- Meals and drinks where are not indicated.
- 4 Entrance fees for Cusco and Valley Tour US$52 pp (170 Soles).
- (50% less for students with Univ card or under 16.
- Huaynapicchu Mt Ticket US$ 60 pp / US$30 pp for Student.
- Flight Tickets.
- Travel Insurance.
- Accommodation in Aguas Calientes. Hostel Viajeros is included in this Package in Aguas Calientes town it is not a 3 star hotel but it is clean, safe and comfortable with a friendly and very helpful staff, private Twin, Double and Triple rooms, with private bathrooms and hot shower, it has one of the best locations in town, (far enough from the riverside so it is not noisy, being very central at the foot of the bridge, only a few blocks from Train and right near the Buses and you don`t have to do anymore long uphill hikes to get to your room). It is about 10 minutes from the hot spring pools. We try to include an economical accommodation option for this tour to make it accessible for everyone but recommend that if you are wanting better accommodation in Aguas Calientes town to celebrate any special date then please request one of the recommended hotel Upgrades below:
- Up-Grading Hotels in Aguas Calientes. (Based on double occupancy ).
- Hotel Wiraqocha Inn USD$ 25.00 p/person
- Hotel Inka Town USD$ 35.00 p/person
- Hotel Andina Luxury US$ 46.00 p/person
- Hotel Santuario US$ 54.00 p/person.
- Mapi -Inkaterra US$ 90.00 p/person.(Includes Dinner and Breakfast)
- Sumaq Hotel 5 stars US$ 240.00 p/person.(Includes Dinner and Breakfast)
- Machu Picchu Pueblo Inkaterra US$ 260.00 p/person.(Dinner and Breakfast).
- Belmond Machupicchu Lodge US$ 490.00 p/person.(Dinner and Breakfast).
- To guarantee your hotel reservation UP-GRADE, please include the payment of it in your tour booking deposit, so we can reserve and pay for your hotel in advance. All Hotel policies require full payment of your accommodation 45 days prior your reservation date. (Please bring and present your passport with the TAM immigration slip to all hotel at check in).
- UP-GRADING YOUR RETURN from Aguas Calientes to Cusco with Vistadome Train.- To Up-grade train return ( with Vistadome Deluxe ) US$60 pp 15:25 pm depart Aguas Calientes – 18:40 to Poroy Train Station
- Please contact us to: [email protected]
- Cusco Tourist Ticket (Boleto Turistico) this visitors ticket costs 130 soles approx US$45 (half price for students) and is valid for 10 days.. can only be purchased in soles. The full Cusco Tourist Ticket ticket allows you entry to 15 sites These sites which are part of the City tour are Sacsayhuaman, Qenko, Puca Pucara and Tambo Machay, these sites which are visited in the Sacred Valley tour are Pisac, Ollantaytambo, Chinchero plus other sites in Cusco such as Religious Art Museum, Church of San Blas, Regional History Museum. The entrance to Moray is included on the full ticket and is used when doing the mountain biking tour or bus tour. Cusco Tourist Ticket is sold at the sites themselves and can be bought on the day of tour if you like.
- Note this ticket does not include: Entrance to Koricancha 10 soles. Entrance to Cathedral 25 soles (to pay directly at control).
- The tourist Ticket includes a entry to Cusco Folk dances and Music at Cusco Art Center in the 3rd block of Sol Avenue, presentation every night from 7:00 pm (recommended)
- A partial ticket .- Alternatively you can purchase a partial ticket for 70 soles which allows a one day only visit of just the 4 Archeological sites if you are not planning to visit any of the Sacred Valley sites such as Pisac, Ollantaytambo, Chincheros or a one day only partial ticket to visit the Sacred Valley sites such as Pisac, Ollantaytambo, Chincheros ( Moray ) if you are not going to have time to visit the 4 Archeological sites of Saqsayhuaman, Qenqo, Pucapucara and Tambomachay.
- Please send us by email your arrival details for your transfer.
- Bring your Passport, Immigration card (and ISIC card if applicable ) to our office on arrival to Cusco.
- The student US$20 discount for use of student cards is regulated by the site and INC itself, not SAS Travel. All student ISIC cards are validated by the control of the park and only accepted if you scanned a clear copy of your valid ISIC card through with your deposit at the time of booking and it was confirmed
- Cost of tour is based on double occupancy. (There is a single supplement for solo travelers).
- Bring your Passport to Machupicchu tour, all Hotels with require to make a copy of your passports. Hotel Marqueses offer storage for your buggages.
- Changes to schedules or dates can only be made if there is availability in the alternative date and when train tickets have been finalized this incurs a further administration charge of $10 per ticket. At times a change of date may only be possible with an upgrade and so the difference in price would also need to be paid.
We recommend that you bring:
- Original Passport and the entry to Peru card.
- For the main tour you only need to carry a small day pack
- Water to drink 1.5 Lt
- Rain jacket/poncho
- Change of clothes
- Basic toiletries
- Sun lotion/sunscreem, hat for sun
- Insect repellent
- Comfortable sturdy shoes or hiking boots
- Extra money.
- Select the month and date and click on the Calendar when you would like to start this Tour (Starting Date) -Day 1 is the date of your arrival to Cusco. Fill out the format with the required details, if you are traveling with others please fill in their details below as it is requested. Once you finished and sent us your reservation, you are logged to pay a booking deposit of US$ 300 + 5% pp. If you have not paid on this page, you can also pay on the How to Book and Pay button, using your reservation code. Once we receive your payment, we will confirm your tour to your email.
- BOOKING DEPOSIT REQUIRED.-
- 1.- Pay a booking deposit/pre-payment of US$ 300+5% per person with a debit or credit card.
- 2.- Pay your booking deposit though Paypal with a 6% fee.
- 3.- Group booking can transfer a deposit to our Bank in Peru or pay with the methods mentioned above.
- FINAL PAYMENT:
- Pay the remaining balance of your at your arrival to Cusco in our office in Cusco (Garcilaso Street 270) in US$ cash or with a debit or credit card with a 5% extra -card fee OR pay on our website in How to Pay button using your reservation code, OR pay the full cost of the tour at the time of your booking.
Terms & Conditions
- 1.- FINAL PAYMENT: You must pay the full balance of your tour 1 month before the date of your tour departure using any of the payment options above. If you need to amend or add anything to your final confirmation invoice ie upgrade hotel Aguas Calientes etc you should contact us at least 6 weeks prior to the tour. This is done by responding to the email with your final confirmation and indicating any extra ítems to be added and then we can adjust your invoice accordingly and reconfirm the exact balance you need to pay by emailing you within that week. (you need to add the 5% credit card commission or 6% Pay pal commission or other fees depending on which payment method you choose.
- You then can enter the same ONLINE SYSTEM http://sastravel.online-booking.co/pay.php with your reservation reference code or contact us for bank details. Once we receive your payment in full we send you a further email with your confirmation and last minute details.
- 2.- Bring your Passport, Immigration card (and ISIC card if applicable ) to our office on arrival to Cusco.
- 3.- The student US$20 discount for use of student cards is regulated by the site and INC itself, not SAS Travel. All student ISIC cards are validated by the control of the park and only accepted if you scanned a clear copy of your valid ISIC card through with your deposit at the time of booking and it was confirmed. A Youth Travel card is not accepted by the control.
- 4.- Cost of tour is based on double occupancy ...single supplement cost additional for single travelers.
- 5.- Please note Hostel Viajeros is not a 3-star hotel but is clean, safe and comfortable. If you are wanting alternative accommodation this can be organized, these are some upgrade options and the corresponding supplemental cost based on double occupancy see Recommendations. Please let us know of this request at the time of booking.
- 6.- You must carry a clear copy of your passport and valid ISIC card (if applicable) on the tour. You must present your passport with the TAM immigration slip to all hotel accommodations. The national sales tax (18%) is charged to all Peruvian citizens and foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. In case the room is shared by both a taxable and non-taxable guest at the same time, the sales tax will be applied to the whole room. So please take every caution to not lose this piece of paper. You need to bring it to the Cusco office for your check-in.
- 7.- Changes to schedules or dates can only be made if there is availability in the alternative date and when train tickets have been finalized this incurs a further administration charge of $15.00 per ticket. At times a change of date may only be possible with an upgrade and so the difference in price would also need to be paid.
- 8.- CANCELATIONS by CLIENT: Should the client wish to cancel, cancellation charges will be imposed. These are calculated from the day written notification is received by SAS Travel. The charges are shown below:
- a.- Cancelation of tour, once you have received a confirmation of tour, incurs a loss of the booking deposit.
- b.- Cancelation of tour 60 days before the date of tour departure incurs a loss of 60% of total tour cost
- c.- Cancelation of tour 59 to 30 days before the date of tour departure incurs a loss of 80% of total tour cost
- d.- Cancelation of tour 29 days before the date of tour departure incurs a loss of 90% of total tour cost.
- Full Travel Insurance is considered mandatory, which includes cover, under most circumstances, against the loss of deposit or cancellation charges. Please note that no reimbursements are given when cancellations occur or for any unused services.
- 9. Climbing Huayna Picchu mountain (1.5 -2 Hrs), if you are booking for high season and Huayna Picchu permits have already run out then we can offer permits for the Montana Machu Picchu climb. This is higher so check the information in “Please Note” on the web page. http://www.sastravelperu.com/english/program/353/sacred-valley-aguas-calientes-machupicchu-and-huaynapicchu-mt-walk-quotcomboquot-tour-2d1n If you prefer not to do that option let us know immediately and we can reduce the cost of your tour by $10 and you can do one of the other unguided walks such as these 2 which are already included in the Machu Picchu ticket.
- 10.- Travel Insurance is strongly recommended. SAS Travel will take all reasonable care in providing service to our clients to avoid accident, illness, loss of personal property and will only employ suitably qualified staff to our clients to avoid accident, illness, loss of personal property and will only employ suitably qualified staff.
- 12.- SAS Travel does not take responsibility for additional costs due to unfavorable weather conditions, natural catastrophe, strikes, accidents, illness, injury, loss of personal items, etc. It is the client s responsibility to carry insurance to cover these types of events. We reserve the right to modify or cancel the program due to any of the unforeseen conditions listed above.