US$ 320.00 p/person
(Based on Double / Triple accommodation)
Student rate with ISIC student card USD$300 per person.
Accommodation not necessary in this tour)
Is it for me?
If your time is limited and you don`t want to miss out this unique wonder in South America Machupicchu this is a great option too, with an early train departing from Cusco and the chance to take the train back around 17:27 or 19:00 so you have more time at Machupicchu.
Easy. If you are staying in Ollantaytambo rather than in Cusco see additional options section
Complete information will be provided at the time of booking the tour.
Bus, Train and walk.
Machupicchu with EXPEDITION train Guided Tour 1 Day.
Last Minute Information
- Our Price: US$320 per person
- US$300 with University student card or under 16 y/o.
- Daily Departures !!!
- The permits for Machupicchu citadel, and train tickets are limited year around, FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE BASIS.... so you must book and pay a deposit shortly so we can ensure a tour. Please send your reservation as soon as possible... (Small group 6-10 ppl for Machu Picchu, guided by expert experienced guides, extra free time for your own exploring)
- HOW TO BOOK: Choose on the Calendar the date of your preference (Leaving Dates) -left side. Select the month and click on your interested date. Fill it out with your personal details, then below fill out details of your group in Traveling with, once you have finalized you will receive an email with a reservation code (Purchase number) to pay online a booking deposit with Visa or MC or through Paypal on Step 3. Booking deposit required US$ 210.00 per person. Or See below for more details in: Booking Information.
BOOK a Tour with SAS Travel and GET a 15% DISCOUNT in our MARQUESES Boutique Hotel in Suite, Deluxe or Standard rooms plus a FREE pick up from airport at your arrival to Cusco. Reservations at: [email protected]
Find more information here: www.hotelmarqueses.com “Charming and Amazing Hotel, Great Location one block near centre, Wonderful Staff and Excellent three star Hotel”. © 2018 TripAdvisor LLC
4 hours Tourist Expedition train ride approx into this spectacular land of the Incas, amazing views of valleys, Inca farming terraces, snow capped mountains, and sub-tropical jungle near the low Jungle. Aguas Calientes is set in 2,000 mts, then a shuttle bus will transport you to the top 2,400 mts back into the fantastic history to this magic place, sacred and mysterious town without name known as Machu-Picchu. “ The Old Sacred Mountain ” And your expert tour guide will guide you and help you to understand better this magical 7th wonder place. If you have time it is much nicer to do a 2 Day 1 Night tour called the 2 Day Sunrise/Classic Machupicchu or The Sacred Valley & Machu-picchu Tour.
What is Included:
- Pick up at 06:30am from your hotel to Poroy or Ollanta train station.
- Expedition train ticket from Poroy or Ollanta to Aguas Calientes.
- Expedition train ticket return to Cusco or Ollanta and Private bus to Cusco.
- Tourist bus from Aguas Calientes to Machu picchu ( 25-30 minutes ).
- Admission entrance ticket for Machu-picchu sanctuary.
- Guided tour in English (2 hours approximately) (2 hrs free time to explore in your own).
- Tourist bus from Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes.
- Transfer from train station to your hotel.
- Tip for guide -optional.
What is not Included:
- Lunch available US$ 12 per person in Hostel Viajeros -Aguas Calientes.
- Sanctuary Hotel restaurant US$45 for a lunch, even snacks are expensive or bring a snacks and drinks with you.
We recommend that you bring:
- You only need to carry a small day pack, with water to drink, camera and rain jacket or poncho / or change of weather gear, basic toiletries, hat for the sun , sunscream, insect repelent for mosquitoes and comfortable shoes or runners, some extra money for lunch, snacks and souvenirs.
- Bring your original passport and your ISIC student card with you if you have booked as a student.
- Optional Expedition train from Ollantaytambo train station, when seats are booked we will transfer you in a private transport to Ollantaytambo station (2 Hrs) from there you will board a train for 2 hrs and the return to Cusco it will be in the same form.
- Please be ready for your transfer from your hotel 45 mins before the train departure so as not to delay the transfer of other passengers.
- Remember you must take your bus down 45 -30 minutes before the departure time of your train.
- PeruRail train Company remind to bring a regular size day-pack.
- Please bring your original passport.
- 1.- Once you have checked availability, registered and provided your details -or group details online and generate a reservation code or purchase number.
- 2.- Pay a booking deposit online with your reservation code or purchase number with VISA or Mastercard.- US$ 210.00 per person
- 3.- Pay a booking deposit with your reservation code or purchase number through Paypal.- US$ 200.00 per person. (Payments by PayPal will carry a surcharge of 6%.) OR
- 4.- For Australian citizen you can transfer your payment to Wespack or transfer to our Bank in Peru. For more details please e-mail us to: [email protected]
- FINAL PAYMENT: We require a full payment of your tour transferring 1 month before the day when your tour start OR pay in our office in Cusco 5-4 days before of your departure date in USD$ or Peruvian Soles cash.
Terms & Conditions
- 1.- Once you arrive to Cusco please come to our office to get final details of your tour (our office is located at Calle Garcilaso 270 near Hotel Marqueses and San Francisco Plaza), bring your passport and university student card if applicable.
- 2.- The tour starts from your hotel in Cusco, transfer to the Train Station in Poroy (25 Min), 3.5 Hrs Expedition train ride to Aguas Calientes town, 30 min bus up to Machu Picchu sanctuary, 2 hrs guided tour afterwards a free time to allow enough time to fully explore in Machu Picchu. By 14:00 Hrs take a bus down to Aguas Calientes and walk few minutes to the train station. Bring a daypack for a day trip, pack lunch, water, etc, most of your luggage leave it in your hotel. Train return to Cusco leave at 16.00 Hrs. At Poroy station our staff will meet you for your transfer to your hotel.
- 3.- The cost of this tour is in US$ Dollar cash (extra 5% credit card commission or 6% Paypal commission). The student US$20 discount for use of student cards is regulated by Park office itself, not SAS Travel. All student University cards are validated by the control of the park and only accepted if you send us a scanned a copy of your valid university student card through with your deposit at the time of booking and it was confirmed. (A Youth Travel card is not accepted for this discount by the control).
- 4.- Changes to schedules or dates can only be made if there is availability in the alternative date and when train tickets have been finalized this incurs a further administration charge of $40 fee. At times a change of date may only be possible with an upgrade train service and so the difference in price would also need to be paid.
- 5.- Final payment.- You must pay the full balance of your tour 1 month before the date of your tour departure (you need to add the 5% credit card commission or 6% Pay pal commission or other fees depending on which payment method you choose. You then can enter the same Online System http://sastravel.online-booking.co/pay.php with your reservation reference code or contact us for bank details. Once we receive your payment in full we send you a further email with your confirmation and last minute details. (If you arrive 2-1 days before to Cusco you can pay in cash USD$ or Soles.
- 6.- We strongly suggest you arrive to Cusco at least 2 days before the date of this tour. Please let us know your hotel contact details once you have confirmed this or if you need assistance in booking a hotel in Cusco let us know.
- 7.- CANCELATIONS BY CLIENT:
- Cancelation of tour once you have received a written confirmation incurs a loss of booking deposit -Non refundable booking deposit.
- Cancelation of tour within 45 to 22 days before date of tour departure incurs a loss of 70% of total tour cost.
- Cancelation of tour within 21 to 9 days before departure incurs a loss of 80% of total tour cost.
- Cancelation of tour within 8 days to 48 hours before departure incurs a loss of 100% of total tour cost.
- SAS Travel does not take responsibility for additional costs due to unfavorable weather conditions, natural catastrophe, strikes, accidents, illness, injury, loss of personal items, etc. It is the clients responsibility to carry insurance to cover these types of events. We reserve the right to modify or cancel the program due to any of the unforeseen conditions listed above.
- I have read and accept the conditions.