You are here:
Multiday Tours & Packages (with Inca Trail treks) > Cusco, Sacred Valley tour, Classic Inca Trail hike with 6 Kg porterage service 7 Day / 6 Night tour
Cusco, Sacred Valley tour, Classic Inca Trail hike with 6 Kg porterage service 7 Day / 6 Night tour
Last Minute Information
- The permits for Inca Trail Classic tour are so limited every year... only 200 permits are available per day -FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED BASIS.... You must book and pay a deposit well in advance. (For high season from May to October, 6-5 months in advance. Low season November to April, 4-3 months in advance.)
- GROUPS BOOKING: Choose the tour of your preference and departure date, fill out your personal details on Step 2, then below fill out details of your group if is the case in Traveling with: once you have finalized you will receive a Reservation Code (Purchase number) to pay a booking deposit with. For any assistance Call or Skype us and we can confirm your permits in only few minutes with our english/french speaking staff.
- WHAT WE HAVE FOR YOU: The best itinerary and campsites for each night, including Wiñaywayna camp. Pick up from your hotel at 05:00 am on Day 1. Tour with the best Inca Trail mountain guides, extraordinaire chefs (Gourmet Peruvian meals) and well respected and better paid porters (The Blue Label Team). Treated drinkable water provided on route. Packed snacks in Machupicchu and snack lunch with Pisco Sour in Aguas Calientes, before your train to Cusco. Ticket for Huaynapicchu walk on Day 5th. Confirmed and Guaranteed departures on any date you are planing. Welcome group of friends, couples or solo travellers. New and decent tents and equipment. 100% Operated by SAS Travel and Adventours SAS. (Free Luggage Storage in Cusco at our Hotel Marqueses.)
- HOW TO CONFIRM YOUR TOUR.- See on Step 1: AVAILABILITY Permits for Inca Trail are SOLD OUT until September 25 th 2014... so we recommend you to hike the 5 Day Salkantay, 4 Day Lares trek or the 3 Day Huchuy Qosqo instead, these tours are still great options if you expect a lot of walks,fantastic views at Machicchu, (for more information please see Trekking to Machupicchu - Alternative Treks). Book ONLINE on Step 2: INCA TRAIL BOOKINGS Get a Code (Purchase Number) and pay a booking deposit of US$ 500.00 per person through Western Union to Mr: Irwin POMA FLORES (Peru) OR transfer this booking deposit with PayPal US$ 500.00 + 6% USD$ 530.00 pp OR pay a booking deposit ONLINE on Step 3: TO PAY with Master Card or Visa card US$ 525.00 per person. Book and pay as soon as possible to avoid disappointments.
- TICKET FOR HUAYNAPICCHU MOUNTAIN.- (Those trekkers who want to climb the Huaynapicchu Mt. once they finished Inca Trail trek need to pay a deposit ONLINE of US$ 70.00 per person (US$ 40.00 pp for students with ISIC green student card) with Master Card or Visa card, so we can purchase your Ticket for the 2nd turn at 11:00 am OR a ticket for the next day, just send us an email.)
Program.- Cusco, Sacred Valley tour with Lunch, Classic Inca Trail hike with 6 Kg porterage service and a Night in Aguas Calientes town. 7 Day / 6 Night tour*
Day 1.- Reception at Cusco airport and transfer to your Hotel Marqueses.
Day 2.- Sacred Valley Tour with lunch, Hotel Marqueses.(Briefing for ITat 7 pm)
Day 3, 4,5,6 (4 Day/ 4 Night Inca Trail + night in A Calientes) with 6 Kg porter.
Day 7.- Early train return to Ollantaytambo, private transport to Cusco, transfer to airport or Bus Terminal. End of our service. Arrival time to Cusco approx 13:00 Hrs. (Hotel not included).
BOUTIQUE MARQUESES HOTEL Special: Free up-grade to our DELUXE room or Suite in this Package for early bookings (6 months in advance.) Free storage while you are touring in Cusco.
Book and pay your deposit online on: AVAILABILITY & BOOKINGS.
What is Included:
- Reception and guided transfer at your arrival to Cusco.
- 2 nights in Hotel Marqueses Cusco with buffet breakfast
- 1 Night in Aguas Calientes Double private room. Dinner & Breakfast.
- Guided Sacred Valley Tour to visit Pisac Ruins and Market, Ollantaytambo and Chincheros with Lunch in Urubamba,
- 4 Day/ 4 Night Classic Inca Trail trek -Group service.
- 6 Kg shared personal porter to carry your personal belongings,
- Train and shared van return to Cusco on final day.
- Transfer out to airport.
What is not Included:
- Flight Tickets Lima-Cusco.
- Tourist Ticket Fees for Valley and City Tour US$60 pp
- Sleeping bag (-Minus 8ºC) US$25
- Ticket for Huaynapicchu US$ 70 pp (USD$ 40 with student card)
- Single tent US$ 70 for 3 nights
- Trekking poles US$20 a pair
- Hot Springs in Aguas Calientes (10 soles)
- Energy snacks will be very useful as chocolate bars, dried fruits
- Tips for the trekking crew, guides, cooks and porters.
We recommend that you bring
- Original passport and (ISIC student card if applicable)
- A Daypack (for your personal porters we provide a duffle bag)
- Warm sleeping bag Minus 8ºC
- Lighter style trekking boots with good ankle support
- Trekking poles: metal tips are not allowed on the trail
- Warm clothes,layers for variable temperature especially at night
- Thermal underwear can be worn in the sleeping bag or in cold conditions
- Gloves or mittens, scarf , wool socks, woolen hat for cold nights
- T-shirts and trekking pants that zipoff to short pants for comfort
- Flash light, head torch and extra batteries
- Camera and extra batteries
- Wear a hat with a broad visor to keep the sun off your face
- Sunscreen, and sunglasses
- Personal medical kit, insect repellent
- Rain Gear: a good rain jacket, rain poncho
- Toiletries, toilet paper, small towel
- 2 litre water bottle, disposable plastic bottles are forbidden in Machupicchu site
- Water purifying tablets optional, since we provide boiled water
- Bathing clothes for the hot springs for hikers with an extra night in Aguas Calientes Extra money for drinks & tips, souvenirs etc in soles
- Emergency money at least 200-350 extra soles
- Please Note: Hostel Viajeros in Aguas Calientes town is not a 3 star hotel but it is clean, safe and comfortable with a friendly and very helpfull staff. They have private Twin, Double and Triple rooms, with small private bathrooms and hot gas water system, it has one of the best locations in town, far enough from the riverside so it is not noisy, being very central at the foot of the bridge, only a few blocks from Train and Bus Station and you don`t have to do anymore long uphill hikes to get to your room! It is about 10 minutes from the hotspring pools. We try to include an economical accommodation option for this tour package to make it accessible for everyone but recommend that if you are wanting better accommodation in Aguas Calientes town to celebrate your accomplishment of the Inca Trail trek or any special date/ tour then please request one of the recommended hotel Upgrades below:
- (Alternative accommodation based on double occupancy ).
- UP-GRADING Hotels in Aguas Calientes
- Hotel Presidente or Inka Town or Green Nature Standard USD$ 25.00 p/person
- Green Nature Superior room US$ 36.00 p/person
- Hotel Santuario US$ 49.00 p/person.
- Hotel Andina Luxury US$ 46.00 p/person.
- Mapi -INKATERRA US$ 90.00 p/person.(Includes Dinner and Breakfast)
- Hotel Hatuchay Tower US$115.00 p/person
- Hotel INKATERRA US$ 260.00 p/person.(Includes Dinner and Breakfast)
- Sumaq Hotel 5 stars US$ 220.00 p/person.(Includes Dinner and Breakfast)
- Hotel alongside Machupicchu: Sanctuary Lodge US$ 490.00 p/person.(Includes Dinner and Breakfast)
- To guarantee your hotel reservation UP-GRADE, please include the payment of it in your tour booking deposit, so we can reserve and pay for your hotel in advance. All Hotel policies require full payment of your accommodation 20-45 days prior your reservation date.
- IMPORTANT: You must present your passport with the TAM immigration slip to all hotel accommodations. The national sales tax (18%) is charged to all Peruvian citizens and foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. In case the room is shared by both a taxable and non-taxable guest at the same time, the sales tax will be applied to the whole room. So please take every caution to not loose this piece of paper. You need to bring it to the Cusco office for your check-in.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Thank you for deciding to register for a SAS Travel tour !
- Step 1.- CLICK: CONFIRMED GROUP DEPARTURES
- Step 2.- Select your tour and fill out with your personal details. If you are travelling as a couple, or with more persons you must book and pay with one reservation Code. But please complete details of your companion or group on lines below: Travelling with: (write Full names, Passport number, Age and Nationality). Once you finish sending us all your details you will receive a Reservation Code (eg: 240611001). Then you just need to pay your deposit, pay for 2 or more person in your group with ONE Reservation Code, so we can guarantee all your permits, tickets for Machupicchu, train tickets and tour all together in a group.
- How to make your deposit and confirm your spots on the tour:
- Step 3.- PAY A BOOKING-DEPOSIT with WESTERN UNION: US$ 500.00 per person through in order to: Irwin Poma Flores DNI 46612452 (SAS Travel, Cusco PERU) Upon transferring the money email us the Money Transfer Number (MTCN) copy of your reservation and amount paid to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your deposit. We will confirm your reservation on the same day.
- Step 3.- PAY A BOOKING-DEPOSIT ONLINE with MASTER CARD or VISA.- US$ 525.00 per person. (US$ 300.00 +5% card charge). Payments by credit card will carry a surcharge of 5%. As soon as we receive your deposit we will procced purchasing your Permits for Inca Trail trek, tickets etc . We will send you a final confirmation of your tour with detailed information shortly. If you don`t receive your Confirmation within 48 hours please send us an email to: email@example.com or feel free to Skype us: sas.travel.info or call us.
- FINAL PAYMENT: The remaining balance needs to be paid at your arrival to Cusco in US$ Dollars cash or Peruvian soles (Exchange rate 2.90 Soles for US$1). Payments with credit / debit cards are accepted with a commission of 8%, Travelers' cheques with 3% only at our Office in Cusco.
- Final payments of your tour IN ADVANCEwith card it is possible, it will be with 5% extra or you can transfer the balance through Western Union.
Terms & Conditions
- PACKAGE CANCELLATION POLICY.-
- SAS Travel Peru wants you to enjoy your holiday of a lifetime with complete success. Please read the following conditions carefully as it is your contract with us. The quote given by us will be valid for 30 days from the date of final quote delivery. This time restriction is given as domestic flight prices, prices of trains / other services and hotels can change at short notice. If you have any questions whatsoever regarding your vacation, the booking procedure or conditions of sale then SAS Travel Peru will be happy to answer them for you.
- International and domestic air fares.- Our prices do not include the international air fares to Latin America (although many inter-country connecting flights may be included, depending on your agreed itinerary), international airport taxes, meals not specified in your itinerary, personal expenses, personal insurance, tips and baggage porterage. Though in Packages where domestic flights are included Air companies Applied No-Show no reimbursements tickets fees.
- Deposit becomes non-refundable once you receive confirmation of accommodations. For all other treks and tours the prepayment becomes non-refundable once hotels, airfare and/or trek have been confirmed.
- For student discounts we require a copy of a valid ISIC student card. In the event that we don't receive the scanned copy of the card along with your reservation form, we will process your reservation with adult price
- If you cancel your reservation.- If you find it necessary to cancel your confirmed tour reservation, cancellation charges will be imposed. These are calculated from the day written notification is received by SAS Travel
- The charges are shown below:
- 60 days and more days before departure: retention of the booking deposit.
- 59 days to 30 days before departure: 75% of total price
- Less than 29 days: 100% of price of Package tour.
- In case part of a booking is cancelled, the remaining party may have to pay additional charges (e.g. under-occupancy, or single room supplements).
- Travel Insurance.- We strongly recommend purchasing travel insurance. A comprehensive travel insurance policy will provide sufficient protection against unexpected cancellations, journey delays, medical costs, loss of money, or personal liability claims. note that no reimbursements are given when cancellations occur or for any unused services.
- TERMS & CONDITIONS.-
- 1.- You must advise SAS Travel of any medical problems or allergies. You need to be in good physical health and if your health is questionable, then you should consult a doctor re high altitude trekking. If you are over the age of 65, then you will need to present us with a current medical certificate.
- 2.- You must advise your guide if you wish to leave the group or the camping area for independent walks or sightseeing. If you are experiencing any problems with the service of the guide or tour please advise the guide in that moment so he can resolve any problems as soon as possible.
- 3.- Final Payment of your Tour.- For all Tours and Tour Packages the balance must be paid in full 30 days prior to the start of the program, it can either be paid in full transfering by Western Union Failure to pay the trek balance will result in tour cancellation.
- 4.- The student US$40 discount for use of student cards is regulated by the park itself, not SAS Travel. All student ISIC cards are validated by the control of the park and only accepted if you scanned a clear copy of your valid ISIC card through with your deposit at the time of booking and it was confirmed. A Youth Travel card or International Teachers cards are not accepted by the control.
- 5.- You must carry your original passport and valid ISIC card (if applicable) on the trail, If you do not take the correct original passport as indicated in your permit, the control will annul your permit and refuse you entrance to the trail. If for any reason, you organize a new passport after we have purchased your permits, you must bring the old passport with you, or if this is impossible advise us in writing with a scan of the old passport and your new passport for us to present to the INC with official documentation to avoid problems. Administration charge for this formal change is (US$ 15 pp)
- 6.- Unless you hire an extra shared porter you need to carry your back pack, sleeping bag and a mattress (both 3.8 Kgms), personal items, clothing and water for the day to drink, if you want an extra shared porter (for the full trip) you must have booked this with your original booking form as they require permits as well or send us an email immediately. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- However we can organise an alternative tour to visit Machu Picchu joining your group and utilising your permit, completing the tour as normal from here within this cancellation penalty charge if train tickets are available . The only extra charge is the cost of the train to Aguas Calientes. US$ 65.00 pp or with a Vistadome upgrade US $77.00 pp. Simple Accommodation in Aguas Calientes is provided.
- 7.- Change of dates is not possible after a permit has been processed. It is non transferable nor refundable Permits. The deposit will be forfeited. Please note that we do this because we are prohibited to re-sell your spot after you have cancelled. However you can use part of the permit for Machupicchu admission in other tour such as Lares, Salkantay, or train tours to Machupicchu, if the entrance dates match, etc .
- 8.- The Inca Trail Classic 4D/3N package includes: Train transport return to Cusco depends on train company availability. The train company only confirm the train schedule option to trekking agencies a few days before a trek for one way tickets from Aguas Calientes in high season dates. The train schedule offered could be anywhere between 4pm and 9pm and usually requires a private bus connection from Ollantaytambo to Cusco provided by SAS Travel. Our preference would be a train departure between 16:30 pm – 5:30 pm but needs to have enough seats available to accommodate the group and usually this is not an issue except around large festivals such as Inti Raymi, Independence day and Easter.
- 9.- Train tickets: Changes to schedules or dates when train tickets have been finalised incurs an administration charge of US$ 10 per ticket. At times a change of date may only be possible with an upgrade and so the difference in price would need to be paid.
- 10.- If you become ill or injured on the trail and are unable to continue, a porter will be provided to accompany you back to an area with emergency assistance capabilities. helicopter air lifts and medical assistance are paid at the expense of the passenger, if you fail to complete the tour due to illness we will assist you to meet with your group at Machupicchu to recommence your tour at that point, although there will be no refund from the original payment, we will however, present you with a document to certify illness and which can be used to present to your travel insurance company.
- 11.- SAS Travel will take all reasonable care in providing service to our clients to avoid accident, illness, loss of personal property and will only employ suitably qualified staff. We accept responsibility for the actions of our own employees. SAS Travel cannot however be responsible for any action or event that was unforeseeable or unavoidable. We also cannot be responsible for improper acts by clients or other third party. You are totally responsable for your own personal property and rented equipment.
- 12.- SAS Travel does not take responsibility for additional costs due to unfavorable weather conditions, natural catastrophe, strikes, accidents, illness, injury, loss of personal items, etc. It is the clients responsibility to carry insurance to cover these types of events. We reserve the right to modify or cancel the program due to any of the unforeseen conditions listed above.
- 13.- In extreme cases when “ Inca trail to Machupicchu” is declared closed for safety reasons SAS Travel can replace your trek with an alternative trek such as 4 Day Lares trek or 4 day Choquequirao trek and your booking deposit money will be used for this or if you prefer an alternative tour such as 4 day Lake Titicaca package or Jungle trip etc to give you some of the many options.
- 14.- Travel Insurance.- We recommend that full travel insurance is taken, which includes cover, under certain circumstances, against the loss of deposit or cancellation charges. Please note that no reimbursements are given when cancellations occur or for any unused services.
- SAS Travel will do everything possible to assure a safe and enjoyable trip but we will not accept any responsibility for damages, injuries, losses, expenses due to delays, for any cause whatsoever, this applies to any person or property in connection with any service we or our intermediaries provide, which result directly or indirectly from acts of God or forces mayor.
- I have read and accept the conditions.
- SAS Travel.