US$ 550.00 p/person
(Based on Double / Triple accommodation)
PERMITS ARE AVAILABLE !!!
2 Person US$ 590.00 p/person.
3-4 person US$ 570.00 p/person
5-8 Person US$ 550.00 p/person.
(Single traveller extra $50.00 for 2 nights in a single room).
(SEE our OPEN FIXED Group Service)
CHECK AVAILABILITY HERE
BOOK on the calendar (left side).
Is it for me?
This tour is a combination of the famous Sacred Valley tour and the 2 Days Short Inca Trail to Machupicchu, the perfect mix for a sacred pilgrimage to MachuPicchu. A day before your short Inca Trail trek, join-us a guided Sacred Valley tour to enjoy and see Awanacancha the Andean weaving center and Alpaca, Llamas Farm, explore Pisac Ruins and Market then see the Valley of Yucay and Urubamba, then visit the pictoresque town of Ollantaytambo -The living andean Inca town and stay the night in cozy Apu Lodge or SolPeru Hotel for all the adventages of this tour refer to this link: 3 Day/2Night tour To make even more special this pilgrimage to Machu-Picchu, up-grade your accommodation, you can stay in the Sanctuary Hotel near Machupicchu, Inkaterra hotel in Aguas Calientes, Sumaq Hotel, Hatuchay Tower, Andina Luxury or Mapi Hotel.
This itinerary is rated moderate and should be undertaken by people who are fairly fit and take regular exercise. However you do not need to consider this as a high altitude trek as it is lower than Cusco. Also this short trek is recommended for families not necessary to carry big packs for camping becuase you stay in comfortable hotel and permits are available the year around except on February when the park is closed for cleaning.
Bus Train Trek!
We highly recommend Boutique Hotel Marqueses in Cusco, it is a beautiful and charming Colonial house built at the end of XVI century that has recently been restored and refurbished, located just one block from Cusco`s mayor Plaza. This great location is part of its popularity, close to all of the most important tourist attractions in the famous capital of Inca`s Empire. Well known for its incomparable hospitality and professional service. We can reserve the hotel and transfers you from the airport on your arrival and back on your return, you will enjoy a safe visit, wonderful attention and be pleasantly surprised by the warmth of the Andean Hospitality.
Due to the safe and strategic location you are within easy walking distance of the many historical places, museums, restaurants, cultural, artistic and traditional places of the Imperial Inca City.
SAS Travel Tour Operator & Agency offices are located alongside Hotel Marqueses so we at SAS Travel can assist you at any time.
You are here:
INCA TRAIL CLASSIC TREKS to MACHU PICCHU. > SACRED VALLEY & SHORT INCA TRAIL to MACHU PICCHU 3 Day/ 2 Night -Group Service.
SACRED VALLEY & SHORT INCA TRAIL to MACHU PICCHU 3 Day/ 2 Night -Group Service.
Last Minute Information
- DAILY DEPARTURES !!! Participants required: 2 people minimum. For a small group service please check here our OPEN GROUP FIXED DEPARTURES Or try to gather a group of friends and build up your own group and you can select your preferred departure date if is not listed in our availability page. If you are a group of 2 and your preference is the hike in a group, we recommend you to book 5-4 months in advance... then we can try to get other trekkers and build up a small group. (Cost of tour will be according with the number of trekkers in the group in case you have booked this tour in a not listed date as group departure).
- BEST TIME TO HIKE.- Year around. (Except on February when is the wet season and the trail is officially closed).
- ADVENTAGES.- Enjoy the popular Sacred Valley tour visiting Pisac, Urubamba, Yucay and Ollantaytambo, stay the night here in an amazing Inca town of Ollantaytambo in a unique environment, without returning to Cusco for the best acclimatization before your hike. Train from Ollantaytambo to Km 104 where the trail start scorted by your guide. Not so crowded trail as other hikes around MachuPicchu, you carry a small day pack, no need to carry camping equipment, night in a comfy hostal in Aguas Calientes, the high jungle, impressive views of Urubamba Canyon, high jungle forest, Wiñaywayna temple, Intipata, the sun´s gate and MachuPicchu. 2nd Day full time dedicated to MachuPicchu, walk to Inca bridge. (Optional walk to HuaynaPicchu Mt let us know and book in advance).
- WHEN TO BOOK.- You must book this tour and pay a deposit well in advance. (For high season (from May to October, 3 months in advance.) Low season (from November to April, 2-1 month in advance.)
- HOW TO BOOK.- Select your chosen daparture date on the CALENDAR (left side) fill out with your details, fill out details of your group in Traveling with: then you will generate/receive a reservation code to pay online with Visa or MC a deposit of $210.00 per person online on Step3 (if there are problems paying please pay by Paypal to: SAS Travel Peru) or office(at)sastravelperu.com If your desire is to include a extra walk the Huaynapicchu mountain at 11:00 am on the second day pay a booking deposit of $275.00 per person adding the the 6% for pays online.
- TICKET FOR HUAYNAPICCHU MOUNTAIN.- (Those trekkers who want to add a climb to Huaynapicchu mountain once you finished the tour at Machupicchu they need to let us know and pay US$ 75.00 pp / $40.00 with ISIC student card or childs extra so we can purchase your ticket for the 2nd turn at 11:00 am. Otherwise enjoy the free walks to Inca bridge, sun´s gate or other sectors at Machupicchu.
- FREE UP-GRADE to Deluxe room in MARQUESES Boutique Hotel in Cusco booking this package with this tour:5 Day/4Night Cusco, Sacred Valley and Short Inca Trail Package. also this other tour: 7 Day Package with 2 Day Short Inca Trail
BOOK a Tour with SAS Travel and GET a 15% DISCOUNT in our MARQUESES BOUTIQUE Hotel in Suite, Deluxe or Standard rooms plus a FREE pick up from airport at your arrival to Cusco. OR a FREE Sacred Valley tour to see Pisac, Yucay, Urubamba, Ollantatambo and Chincheros. (70 Soles Entrance fee to the ruins and lunch are not included.) Payment of accommodation is required in $ USD cash or Soles cash directly in Reception. To reserve please contact Miguel at: email@example.com but you must also indicate your tour reservation code with SAS Travel
Find more information here: www.hotelmarqueses.com “Charming and Amazing Hotel, Great Location one block near centre, Wonderful Staff and Excellent three star Hotel”. © 2016 TripAdvisor LLC
What is Included:
- At 08:20 am Sacred Valley tour to see Pisac, Yucay, Ollantaytambo.
- Accomodation in Ollantaytambo town at ApuLodge or similar Hotel.
- Expedition train to Km 104 on second Day (starting point of the hike)
- Entrance fees for the Park, Inca trail and Machupicchu sanctuary
- Permits and fees for the 2 Day Inca Trail park
- Walk with an excellent English speaking guide for 6 hours.
- Guided visit of Chachabamba, Wiñaywayna and Choquesuysuy
- Guided Tour in Machupicchu on the second Day
- 1 Box Lunch, 1 Dinner
- 1 Breakfast, 1 Lunch.
- 1 snack and soda drink for the 1st Day
- Acommodation at Hostel Viajeros.
- 2 bus tickets (Machupicchu-Aguas Calientes -Machupicchu)
- Expedition train return to Cusco or train to Ollanta and private transport to Cusco
- Free safe Storage in Cusco in Hotel Marqueses while you are hiking.
- Walk the Sun`s gate Intipunku or to Inca Bridge after your tour.(Optional).
What is not Included:
- Entrance fee for Sacred Valley tour (70 Soles to pay directy in Pisac)
- Lunch in Urubamba ( Buffet Lunch from 25 to 35 Soles)
- Dinner in Ollantaytambo (A la Carte 25 to 35 Soles.)
- Hot spring pools Aguas Calientes town.,Optional 10 soles.
- Bus down from Machupicchu to Aguas Calientes on 3rd Day US$ 12
- (or a down hill walk for 45 minutes to Aguas Calientes)
- Drinks, snacks or bottle water.
- Tickets for Huayna Picchu mountain . US$75 Optional.
- ($40 with ISIC student card).
We recommend that you bring
- Your Original passport
- Student card ISIC (if applicable.)
- You only need to carry a small day pack
- Water to drink ( 2 liters)
- Camera, binoculars
- Rain jacket in rainy season -Dec to Jan
- Change of weather gear in rainy season -Dec to Jan
- Basic toiletries
- Hat or cap for the sun, essential
- Sunscream with sun protection
- Insect repellent for mosquitoes(Malaria or Yellow fever not been reported)
- Comfortable hiking boots, runners or sturdy shoes
- Money in soles or dollars. ATM´s or cash machines and travelers cheques in Aguas Calientes or Olantaytambo are more expensive to change.
- Please Note: Hostel Viajeros in Aguas Calientes town is not a 3 star hotel but it is clean, safe and comfortable with a friendly and very helpfull staff. They have private Twin, Double and Triple rooms, with small private bathrooms and hot gas water system, it has one of the best locations in town, far enough from the riverside so it is not noisy, being very central at the foot of the bridge, only a few blocks from Train and right near the Buses and you don`t have to do anymore long uphill hikes to get to your room! It is about 10 minutes from the hotspring pools. We try to include an economical accommodation option for this tour to make it accessible for everyone but recommend that if you are wanting better accommodation in Aguas Calientes town to celebrate your accomplishment of the Inca Trail trek or any special date then please request one of the recommended hotel Upgrades below:
- Up-Grading Hotels in Aguas Calientes. (Based on double occupancy ).
- Hotel Wiraqocha Inn USD$ 25.00 p/person
- Hotel Inka Town USD$ 35.00 p/person
- Hotel Andina Luxury US$ 46.00 p/person
- Hotel Santuario US$ 54.00 p/person.
- Mapi -Inkaterra US$ 90.00 p/person.(Includes Dinner and Breakfast)
- Sumaq Hotel 5 stars US$ 240.00 p/person.(Includes Dinner and Breakfast)
- Machu Picchu Pueblo Inkaterra US$ 260.00 p/person.(Dinner and Breakfast).
- Belmond Machupicchu Lodge US$ 490.00 p/person.(Dinner and Breakfast).
- To guarantee your hotel reservation UP-GRADE, please include the payment of it in your tour booking deposit, so we can reserve and pay for your hotel in advance. All Hotel policies require full payment of your accommodation 20-45 days prior your reservation date.
- Please note if you are travelling by yourself the Up-Grading cost is much more, as often Hotels in Aguas Calientes charge the same price for a room shared by 2 people or just one person.
- IMPORTANT: You must bring and present your passport with the TAM immigration slip to all hotel accommodations.
- BOX LUNCH.- Hostel Viajeros offers box lunches to take to Machu Picchu but you must request this on your first day or in the office Cost is US$10 pp. Includes: 2 sandwichs ( eg: chicken and salad and ham and cheese) vegetarian (salad roll and cheese and tomato and avocado or made to your request) 750 ml bottle of water or 750 ml bottle of soda/ cool drink, one fruit (mandarine or banana) chocolate or packet biscuits.
- Once you have seen available permits for the tour of your preference and created a reservation code. (If you are travelling as a couple, or with more persons you must book and pay with one reservation code.) But please complete details of your companion on lines below: Travelling with: (write Full names, Passport number, Age and Nationality). Once you finish sending us all your details you will receive a Reservation Code (eg: 240611001). Then you just need to pay your deposit online on Step 3 (pay for 2 or more person in your group with ONE reservation code, so we can guarantee all your permits, tickets for Machupicchu, train tickets and tour all together in a group.)
- BOOKING DEPOSIT REQUIRED.-CLICK ON HERE PAY ONLINE
- 1.- Pay a booking deposit ONLINE with VISA or Mastercard.- US$ 210 pp (US$ 200+5% card fee). or US$ 289.00 pp (Inca trail + Huaynapicchu pass). (US$ 275+5% card fee). Payments by credit card will carry a surcharge of 5%.
- 2.- Pay a booking deposit with Paypal.- US$ 200.00 per person or US$ 275.00 per person. (Inca trail + Huaynapicchu pass). Payments by Paypal will carry a surcharge of 6%.
- 3.- For group booking up to 5 people you can transfer to our Bank account in Peru or Australia. Ask for more details to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- FINAL PAYMENT: You must pay the full balance of your tour 1 month before the date of your tour departure using any of the payment options above. If you need to amend or add anything to your final confirmation invoice ie upgrade hotel Aguas Calientes etc you should contact us at least 6 weeks prior to the tour. This is done by responding to the email with your final confirmation and indicating any extra ítems to be added and then we can adjust your invoice accordingly and reconfirm the exact balance you need to pay by emailing you within that week. (you need to add the 5% credit card commission or 6% Pay pal commission or other fees depending on which payment method you choose.
Terms & Conditions
- Sacred Valley & Short Inca Trail 3 Day/ 2 Night Tour -Group Service.
- (Minimum with 6 person.)
- 1.- You must advise SAS Travel of any medical problems or allergies. You need to be in good physical health and if your health is questionable, then you should consult a doctor re high altitude trekking. If you are over the age of 69, then you will need to present us with a current medical certificate.
- 2.- You must advise your guide if you wish to leave the group or the camping area for independent walks or sightseeing. If you are experiencing any problems with the service of the guide or tour please advise the guide in that moment so he can resolve any problems as soon as possible.
- 3.- FINAL PAYMENT: You must pay the full balance of your tour 1 month before the date of your tour departure using any of the payment options above. If you need to amend or add anything to your final confirmation invoice ie rental of sleeping bags or trekking poles etc you should contact us at least 6 weeks prior to the tour. This is done by responding to the email with your final confirmation and indicating the rental ítems to be added and then we can adjust your invoice accordingly and reconfirm the exact balance you need to pay by emailing you within that week. (you need to add the 5% credit card commission or 6% Pay pal commission or other fees depending on which payment method you choose.
- You then can enter the same ONLINE SYSTEM with your reservation reference code or contact us for bank details. Once we receive your payment in full we send you a further email with your confirmation and last minute details.
- 5.- The student US$20 discount for use of student cards is regulated by the park itself, not SAS Travel. All student ISIC cards are validated by the control of the park and only accepted if you scanned a clear copy of your valid ISIC card through with your deposit at the time of booking and it was confirmed. A Youth Travel card or International Teachers cards are not accepted by the control.
- 6.- You must carry your original passport and valid ISIC card (if applicable) on the trail, If you do not take the correct original passport as indicated in your permit, the control will annul your permit and refuse you entrance to the trail. If for any reason, you organize a new passport after we have purchased your permits, you must bring the old passport with you, or if this is impossible advise us in writing with a scan of the old passport and your new passport for us to present to the INC with official documentation to avoid problems. Administration charge for this formal change is (US$ 15 pp)
- 7.- You need to carry your back pack, with change of clothing /raingear and water for the day to drink,
- 8.- Cancelation made by Clients:
- 8.- a.- Cancelation of tour once a permit has been registered up to 6 weeks in advance incurs a loss of (US$200) non refundable Booking fee.
- 8.- b.- Cancelation of tour within 6 weeks to 2 weeks of departure incurs a loss of 60% of total tour cost...
- 8.- c.- Cancelation of tour within 2 weeks to 5 days of departure incurs a loss of 80% of total tour cost...
- 8.- d.- Cancelation of tour within 5 days - 36 hours of departure incurs a loss of 90% of total tour cost...
- 8.- e.- Cancelation of tour within 36 hours of departure incurs a loss of total tour cost...
- However we can organise for you to continue through by the train to Aguas Calientes joining your group and utilising your permit, completing the tour as normal from here . So if you are not feeling well enough to do the hike even at the last minute please let us know.
- 9.- Change of dates is not possible after a permit has been processed. It is non transferable nor refundable Permits. The deposit will be forfeited. Please note that we do this because we are prohibited to re-sell your spot after you have cancelled.
- 10.- includes overnight in simple accommodation on double basis in Aguas Calientes and bedding /towels etc are provided. If you want a room for just yourself the single supplement payment is required
- 11. If you choose an upgrade hotel option the cancelation fees of these may be very strict, ie no show allows the hotel to charge in full for the night so it is very important to ensure cancellation have been recognised and confirmed at least 5 weeks in advance to avoid further fees.
- 12.- IMPORTANT: You must present your passport with the TAM immigration slip to any and all hotel accommodations. If you are a Peruvian Resident or hold a “carnet de extranjeria” or your Tam has expired, ie your stay has exceded 60 days…. the 18% tax will have to be charged by the hotel according to the Peruvian government law. So please take every caution to not lose this piece of paper.
- 13.- Train tickets: Changes to schedules or dates when train tickets have been finalised incurs an administration charge of minimum US$10 per ticket. At times a change of date may only be possible with an upgrade and so the difference in price would need to be paid.
- 14.- If you become ill or injured, we will assist you with any claims with a document to certify illness or other, which can be used to present to your travel insurance company.
- 15.- SAS Travel will take all reasonable care in providing service to our clients to avoid accident, illness, loss of personal property and will only employ suitably qualified staff. We accept responsibility for the actions of our own employees. SAS Travel cannot however be responsible for any action or event that was unforeseeable or unavoidable. We also cannot be responsible for improper acts by clients or other third party. You are totally responsable for your own personal property and rented equipment.
- 16.- SAS Travel does not take responsibility for additional costs due to unfavorable weather conditions, natural catastrophe, strikes, accidents, illness, injury, loss of personal items, etc. It is the clients responsibility to carry insurance to cover these types of events. We reserve the right to modify or cancel the program due to any of the unforeseen conditions listed above.
- 16.- In extreme cases when “ Inca trail to Machupicchu” is declared closed for safety reasons SAS Travel can replace your trek with an alternative Train tour option and your booking deposit money will be used for this or if you prefer an alternative tour such as 4 day Lares package or Lake titicaca etc to give you some of the many options.
- 18.- Travel Insurance.- We recommend that full travel insurance is taken, which includes cover, under certain circumstances, against the loss of deposit or cancellation charges. Please note that no reimbursements are given when cancellations occur or for any unused services.
- SAS Travel will do everything possible to assure a safe and enjoyable trip but we will not accept any responsibility for damages, injuries, losses, expenses due to delays, for any cause whatsoever, this applies to any person or property in connection with any service we or our intermediaries provide, which result directly or indirectly from acts of God or forces mayor.
- Ensure you give the office the full details of your accomodation in Cusco and attend the briefing the night before the trek.
- I have read and accept the conditions.
- Signature and Date.