US$ 615.00 p/person
(Based on Double / Triple accommodation)
if you are travelling by yourself the cost is US$854.00 ( In a Single room )
there are rooms that can accomodate 4 people but the price per person is exactly same. US$ 615.00 p/person
2014 Rates for upgrade rooms
Superior Double: $767.00 per person
Superior Single: $1,042.00
Easy tour with families with a soft walking in the Jungle.
Daily Departures but we need to check your requested dates for availability well in advance.
Boat and Bus
IMPORTANT NOTE - NEW FIXED DEPARTURES TRANFERS
Transfer-in (From Puerto Maldonado to Lodge): we have two departures daily at 13:00 and 14:30
Transfer-out (Lodge to Puerto Maldonado) : Two daily departures at 07:00 and 08:00
For other schedule possibilities please consult us
Paxs arriving on flights around 8AM will have to way at the office until fixed departure
Paxs leaving on earlier flights will have to add an additional cost for an extra transfer. USD$ 72 per person from Posada Amazonas up of 2paxs - USD$ 120.00 per person from Refugio Amazonas up of 2 paxs
NOTA IMPORTANTE - NUEVO CRONOGRAMA DE TRASLADOS IN/OUT
Traslado de llegada (Puerto Maldonado – Albergue): Tenemos dos traslados diarios a las 13:00 hrs. y 14:00 hrs.
Traslado de salida (Albergue – Puerto Maldonado) : Dos salidas diarias a las 07:00 hrs. y 8:00 hrs.
Para otras alternativas de traslados por favor consúltenos.
Pasajeros llegando en el LA2073 a las 8am esperan en la oficina hasta el horario de los traslados
Pasajeros saliendo en el LA2074 a las 9am deben añadir un traslado extra con costo adicional. USD$ 72.00 por persona desde Posada desde 2 paxs. USD$ 120.00 por persona desde Refugio desde 2 paxs
Posada Amazonas Lodge 4 Day/ 3 Night -Tambopata Reserve.
Last Minute Information
- DAILY DEPARTURES !!! You must book and pay a deposit well in advance... so we can guarantee your recervation at this lovely lodge. For high season (May to October, 4-3 months in advance.) (Low season (November to April, 2-1 months in advance.)
- How to Book Choose at the Calendar (left side) your preferred Departure Date (Leaving Date) Fill in your details on Step 2 and Pay a deposit on Step 3. Or follow instructions below in Booking Information. Our staff will meet you at the Airport in Puerto aldonado at your arrival.
BOOK a Tour with SAS Travel and GET a 15% DISCOUNT in our MARQUESES BOUTIQUE Hotel in Suite, Deluxe or Standard rooms plus a FREE pick up from airport at your arrival to Cusco. OR a FREE Sacred Valley tour to see Pisac, Yucay, Urubamba, Ollantatambo and Chincheros. (70 Soles Entrance fee to the ruins and lunch are not included.) Payment of accommodation is required in $ USD cash or Soles cash directly in Reception. To reserve please contact Miguel at: email@example.com but you must also indicate your tour reservation code with SAS Travel.
Find more information here: www.hotelmarqueses.com “Charming and Amazing Hotel, Great Location one block near centre, Wonderful Staff and Excellent three star Hotel”. © 2016 TripAdvisor LLC
4 Days tour in Posada Amazonas Lodge in Puerto Maldonado.
Posada Amazonas opened its doors in 1998 and has become a major attraction for those looking for a short stay in the rainforest with the promise of an authentic eco-tourist experience. The lodge is situated within the community's private reserve.
Using local materials and architecture combined with modern expertise, the lodge is community built and as such is a testament to workmanship and endeavor.
What is Included:
- Programmes based on double occupancy. Includes all meal, accommodations, and services, all river transportation, and transfer from and to the airport of Puerto Maldonado.
- Boat Transportation
- All our boats are 20 foot long, roofed canoes with 55 hp outboard motors. Daily arrivals and departures from every port are scheduled to meet every airline´s arrival and departure with a maximum two hour wait.
What is not Included:
- International or domestic airfares, airport departure taxes or visa fees, excess baggage charges, additional nights during the trip due to flight cancellations, alcoholic beverages or bottled water, snacks, insurance of any kind, laundry, phone calls or messages, reconfirmation of flights and items of personal nature.
- We reserve the right to change the order of activities
- The first step on the journey to Tambopata includes a plane ride from either Lima or Cuzco. Flights from Lima depart from the domestic terminal of the Jorge Chavez airport. The trip takes around 2 hours and 15 minutes and frequently stops in Cuzco before continuing on to Puerto Maldonado. As of February, 2014, these are the flight schedules for flights to Puerto Maldonado from Lima:
- Airline and Flight Days Departure time Arrival
- LAN 2071 Monday, Thursday, and Friday 10:45 AM 1:30 PM
- TACA 809 Every day of the week 9:45 AM 12:45 PM
- Star Peru 2I 1181 Every day of the week 8:35 AM 11:15 AM
- Flights from Cuzco are a quick, scenic hop over the Andes and take just 20 minutes. As of February, 2014, the following flights go from Cuzco to Puerto Maldonado:
- Airline and Flight Days Departure Arrival
- LAN 2071 Monday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday 10:45 AM 1:30 PM
- TACA 809 Every day of the week 11:50 AM 12:45 PM
- Star Peru 2I 1181 Every day of the week 10:30 AM 11:15 AM
- Upon arrival in Puerto Maldonado, you will be greeted by one or more of our guides and then taken to a waiting vehicle. After a short ride, we board long, sturdy canoes equipped with outboard motors and head upstream to one of the lodges. The boat ride is pleasant often includes our first sightings of parakeets, aquatic birds, and other species that frequent the edge of the river and rainforest. The duration of the boat ride varies but usually takes one and a half to two hours.
- in case Posada Amazonas is full but there is space in their sister lodge REFUGIO AMAZONAS the program and lodgeing and site is very similar the only difference is
- an extra US$.13.00 entrance fee to the Reserva Nacional Tambopata SERNANP
Frequently Asked Questions
- First.- Before you book a tour we urge you to read all the information, descriptions, general details, booking conditions and tour notes.
- AVAILABILITY: "DAILY DEPARTURES depending on availability. so book well in advance or skype sas.travel for confirmation of date availbility"
- Step 1.-BOOKING YOUR TOUR
- CLICK ON: http://sastravel.online-booking.co/registration.php
- Step 2.- Select the tour Posada Amazonas Lodge 4 Day/ 3 Night -Tambopata Reserve and complete your personal details.(Registration is personal) If you are travelling as a couple, or with more persons you must book together and pay your booking deposit with one reservation code. But please complete details of your companion or group on lines below: Travelling with: (Please write Full names, Passport number, Age,Nationality, skype/phone). Once you finish sending us all your details you will receive a Reservation Code (eg: 240611001). Then you just need to pay a booking deposit, pay for 2 or more person in your group with 1 reservation code so we can secure all of you in a same group together.
- Please note: If you are travelling alone you are obliged to pay the Single supplement for single room.
- Then you must pay your booking deposit as until we receive a payment your reservation is not confirmed. It is only so we can find the full reservation details at the exact time of payment. The last spaces in the group will be guaranteed in order of payments received so it is best to pay for all people in your group together with 1 reservation code, so that we can guarantee your date.
- Step 3 .-HOW TO MAKE A BOOKING DEPOSIT TO CONFIRM YOUR RESERVATION.
- Please note if your are needing to pay urgently you can skype sas.travel with your credit card details for immediate payment and CONFIRMATION. Otherwise choose the option below that suits you best.
- deposit option 1.- PAY A DEPOSIT with WESTERN UNION: Transfer US$ 400.00 per person.
- Western Union is the cheapest way to send money (up to USD$ 999.00 per transaction) if you are from the US. I understand you can do this via Western Union online service for only about $6 fee when it is indicated as a non immediate pickup and using a checking account. You make the payment to: Irwin POMA FLORES.
- RECEIVER'S FIRST NAME: Irwin
- RECEIVER'S PATERNAL NAME: POMA
- RECEIVER'S MATERNAL NAME: FLORES
- COUNTRY: (Peru)
- (This is the only person authorized to receive Western Union Payments for SAS Travel -Peru so only use these details.)
- However if you are going to send larger amounts it has to be done via a Western Union office. Upon transferring the money email us the email confirmation reciept from Western Union with your reservation code and amount paid to: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org -to confirm your booking deposit.
- deposit option 2.-http://sastravel.online-booking.co/pay.php ONLINE with MASTER CARD,VISA .- USD$ 420.00 per person (USD$ 400.00 + 5% card charge) Payments by credit card will carry a surcharge of 5%. (Visa card holder MUST BE affiliated to Verified by Visa)
- deposit option 3.- ONLINE http://sastravel.online-booking.co/pay.php with PAY PAL .- USD$ 424.00 per person (USD$ 400.00 + 6% PAY PAL FEE) Payments by PAY PAL must include the additional 6% surcharge and the confirmation from Pay Pal needs to be emailed to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to Skype us: sas.travel
- deposit option 4.- bank transfer has large fees so best to pay as one FULL PAYMENT. ie $615 base price per person and only if you are 6 or more to make fees worth it. - Transferring money to a Bank in Peru Bank in Peru:
- Banco Continental BBVA Peru. Swift Code: BCONPEPL
- Branch: Cuenta de Ahorros USD$ Account Name: Marquez Viajes y Servicios EIRL.
- Account Number: 0011 0200 0100098293 32 Address: Avenue el SOL 366 Cusco-Peru.
- (Please add a USD$ 40.00 Bank fee that is taken from this end by the Peruvian bank.)
- Best for group booking ie 5 person mínimum Please send us an email to receive bank details.
- Or if you have an Australian bank account there are no extra fees for 2014 to transfer to our Australian Bank account. Please email email@example.com or skype sas.travel to receive the Westpac bank details. This can only be for a domestic bank transfer within Australia. If done internationally a fee of $40 will be charged.
- As soon as we receive your deposit we will proceed purchasing your Permits, tickets for Huaynapicchu if requested. We will send you a final confirmation of your tour with detailed information within 12 working hours. If you don`t receive your Confirmation within 18 hours please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to Skype: sas.travel or call us.
- FINAL PAYMENT: You must pay the full balance of your tour 1 month before the date of your tour departure using any of the payment options above. If you need to amend or add anything to your final confirmation invoice ie upgrade hotel Aguas Calientes etc you should contact us at least 6 weeks prior to the tour. This is done by responding to the email with your final confirmation and indicating any extra ítems to be added and then we can adjust your invoice accordingly and reconfirm the exact balance you need to pay by emailing you within that week. (you need to add the 5% credit card comission or 6% Pay pal commission or other fees depending on which payment method you choose.
- You then can enter the same ONLINE SYSTEM http://sastravel.online-booking.co/pay.php with your reservation reference code or contact us for bank details. Once we receive your payment in full we send you a further email with your confirmation and last minute details.
- Travel Insurance: We recommend you to obtain a personal Travel Insurance, including Medical Problems, Baggage loss or damage. If you need help to find a travel Insurance Company please contact: Eg, Nomad Travel Insurances.
Terms & Conditions
- CONDITIONS Posada Amazonas Lodge 4 Day/ 3 Night -Tambopata Rerserve
- 1.- FINAL PAYMENT: You must pay the full balance of your tour 1 month before the date of your tour departure using any of the payment options above. If you need to amend or add anything to your final confirmation invoice ie upgrade hotel Aguas Calientes etc you should contact us at least 6 weeks prior to the tour. This is done by responding to the email with your final confirmation and indicating any extra ítems to be added and then we can adjust your invoice accordingly and reconfirm the exact balance you need to pay by emailing you within that week. (you need to add the 5% credit card comission or 6% Pay pal commission or relevant fees depending on which payment method you choose.
- You then can enter the same ONLINE SYSTEM http://sastravel.online-booking.co/pay.php
- with your reservation reference code or contact us for bank details. Once we receive your payment in full we send you a further email with your confirmation and voucher.
- 2.- COST OF TOUR: Prices are per person and based on Double accommodation.
- If you are travelling alone you are obliged to pay the Single supplement for single room.
- Children 3 to 11 years (inclusive) are charged only 50%.
- 3.- Flight arrivals to Puerto Maldonado are requested to be before 1pm as there are 2 boat shuttles to the lodge departing Puerto Maldonado at 1pm and 2pm.
- Flight departures from Puerto Maldonado need to be after 11am.
- Flight Tickets :Package does not Include flights but we can give quotes on request and put this all together as a package with Electronic tickets for you if desired . see additional options
- Airport Tax US$6 from Puerto Maldonado
- 4.- Bring your Passport, Immigration card to our office on arrival to Cusco. If you are taking a flight directly from Lima to Puerto Maldonado you need to scan your photo page of your passport to us at or before the time of final payment. You will not receive the immigration entrance card until arrival to Lima so will need to send a photo of this to us after arrival. This is not an issue if you are doing further tours with us from Cusco after the jungle. Without the copy of the TAM immigration document received by the SAS office an 18% additional tax is incurred.
- 5.- Changes to schedules or dates can only be made if there is availability in the alternative date and authorized by the lodge.
- 6.- You are strongly recommended to obtain TRAVEL INSURANCE
- 7.- IN CASE OF FLIGHT CANCELLATION If the flight Lima or Cusco to Puerto Maldonado is cancelled owing to bad weather then the guest loses the first night in the Lodge. If the plane is cancelled Puerto Maldonado/Cusco or Lima the guests must pay for any additional costs incurred during this extra night and boat transportation.
- No refund can be given and the guest is responsable for the costs of the additional night in Lima or Cusco. If cancellation is due to flight company mechanical issue of the aircraft they will generally provide accommodation compensation, and you need to request this directly from them.
- Cancellation of flights have their own conditions with each booking depending on the tarif class.
- 8.- CANCELATIONS by CLIENT:
- Bookings cancelled within 2 months and 1 month loose 50% of the deposit.
- Cancellation within 1month and 8 days loose 60% of the total tour cost.
- Cancellation within 8 days of tour lodge charges no show ie total tour cost.
- We can always provide you with a document to certify illness and present for your travel insurance
- 9.- The Lodge HAS THE RIGHT:
- To make any change in the itinerary when deemed necessary or caused by changes in air schedules.
- To accept or decline any persons as members of a tour.
- To fill unoccupied space on its boats and airplanes with its guides, staff and cargo.
- The LODGE and/or their employees act only as agents for the passenger in regard to travel, whether by car, boat, or airplane and assume no liability for injury, damage, loss, accident, delay, or irregularity that may be caused either by reasons of defect in the vehicle or for any reasons engaged in conveying the client or carrying out the arrangements of the tour. They can accept no responsibility for losses or additional expenses due to delay or changes in air or other services, sickness, weather, strike, war, quarantine, or other causes. All such expenses will have to be borne by the passenger
- 10.- SAS Travel cannot take responsibility for additional costs due to unfavorable weather conditions, natural catastrophe, strikes, accidents, illness, injury, loss of personal items, etc. It is the clients responsibility to carry insurance to cover these types of events. We reserve the right to modify or cancel the program due to any of the unforeseen conditions listed above.
- I have read and accept the conditions.
- NOTE .- You should carry your passport and valuables in a zip locked plastic bag on the tour, to ensure they don´t get damaged.