US$ 320.00 p/person
(Based on Double / Triple accommodation)
Student rate with ISIC student card USD $ 300.00 per person. (Accommodation not necessary in this tour)
Is it for me?
If your time is limited and you don`t want to miss out this unique wonder in South America Machupicchu this is a great option too, with an early train departing from Cusco and the chance to take the train back around 17:27 or 19:00 so you have more time at Machupicchu.
Easy. If you are staying in Ollantaytambo rather than in Cusco see additional options section
Complete information will be provided at the time of booking the tour.
Bus, Train and walk.
Machupicchu with EXPEDITION train Guided Tour 1 Day.
Last Minute Information
- DAILY DEPARTURES: (1 person minimum).
- Permits for Machupicchu citadel and train tickets are AVAILABLE FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE BASIS... we recommend you to book and pay a deposit ONLINE as far in advance as possible, so we can guarantee your spots in this fantastic tour to Machu Picchu... The lost City of the Incas. The seven wonders of the modern world.
- HOW TO BOOK.- Choose your interested / preferred departure date (Leaving Date) on the Calendar (left side). Select number of participants and make a click to continue. Fill in out your details and group details as is requested in the format, (select again your preferred departure day on 2nd option leaving date). Check your email with a (Reservation Code) or booking number. Pay a booking deposit ONLINE of $200 per person on Step 3 with Visa or MC or pay your deposit through Paypal using your reservation code. Final confirmation and details will be send to your email. Or follow instructions below in Booking Information.
SPECIAL booking this tour: 4 Nights for the price of 3 at MARQUESES Boutique Hotel in Cusco or FREE Up-grade to Delux rooms for the price of Standard room. To get this offer you must quote it at the time of booking and payment is required in $ USD cash. Please book through our website, you must indicate you have a tour with SAS Travel
4 hours Tourist Expedition train ride approx into this spectacular land of the Incas, amazing views of valleys, Inca farming terraces, snow capped mountains, and sub-tropical jungle near the low Jungle. Aguas Calientes is set in 2,000 mts, then a shuttle bus will transport you to the top 2,400 mts back into the fantastic history to this magic place, sacred and mysterious town without name known as Machu-Picchu. “ The Old Sacred Mountain ” And your expert tour guide will guide you and help you to understand better this magical 7th wonder place. If you have time it is much nicer to do a 2 Day 1 Night tour called the 2 Day Sunrise/Classic Machupicchu or The Sacred Valley & Machu-picchu Tour.
What is Included:
- Early transfer at 06:30/ 06:45 am from your hotels to Poroy or Ollanta train station.
- Expedition train ticket from Poroy or Ollanta to Aguas Calientes.
- Expedition train ticket return to Cusco or Ollanta and Private bus to Cusco.
- Tourist bus from Aguas Calientes to Machu picchu ( 25-30 minutes ).
- Admission entrance ticket for Machu-picchu sanctuary.
- Guided tour in English (2 hours approximately) (2 hrs free time to explore in your own).
- Tourist bus from Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes.
- Transfer from station to your hotel.
What is not Included:
- Buffet lunch available US$ 12 per person in Hostel Viajeros –Aguas Calientes.
- Sanctuary Hotel restaurant US$45 for a lunch, even snacks are expensive.
- or bring a snacks and drinks with you.
We recommend that you bring
- You only need to carry a small day pack, with water to drink, camera and rain jacket or poncho / or change of weather gear, basic toiletries, hat for the sun , sunscream, insect repelent for mosquitoes and comfortable shoes or runners, some extra money for lunch, snacks and souvenirs.
- Bring your original passport and your ISIC student card with you if you have booked as a student.
- Please be ready for your transfer from your hotel 45 mins before the train departure so as not to delay the transfer of other passengers.
- Remember you must take your bus down 1 hour before the departure time of your train.
- PeruRail train Company remind to bring only a small day-pack ( 5-6 kls weight packs)
- Please bring your original passport.
- You can get a free classic stamp in Machupicchu if you want !!
- 1.- Once you have checked availability, registered and provided your details -or group details online and generate a reservation code or purchase number.
- 2.- Pay a booking deposit online with your reservation code or purchase number with VISA or Mastercard.- US$ 200.00 per person
- 3.- Pay a booking deposit with your reservation code or purchase number through Paypal.- US$ 200.00 per person. (Payments by PayPal will carry a surcharge of 6%.) OR
- 4.- For Australian citizen you can transfer your payment to Wespack or transfer to our Bank in Peru. For more details please e-mail us to: email@example.com
- FINAL PAYMENT: We require a full payment of your tour transferring 1 month before the day when your tour start OR pay in our office in Cusco 5-4 days before of your departure date in USD$ or Peruvian Soles cash.
Terms & Conditions
- 1.- Final payment: You must pay the full balance of your tour 1 month before the date of your tour departure using any of the payment options above. (you need to add the 5% credit card commission or 6% Pay pal commission or other fees depending on which payment method you choose. You then can enter the same ONLINE SYSTEM http://sastravel.online-booking.co/pay.php with your reservation reference code or contact us for bank details. Once we receive your payment in full we send you a further email with your confirmation and last minute details. (If you arrive 5-4 Days before to Cusco you can pay in cash USD$ or Soles.
- 2.- Bring your Passport, Immigration card (and ISIC card if applicable ) to our office at your arrival to Cusco. Bring a day backpack for a day trips. Train company don´t allow luggages on the train.
- 3.- The student US$20 discount for use of student cards is regulated by the site and INC itself, not SAS Travel. All student ISIC cards are validated by the control of the park and only accepted if you scanned a clear copy of your valid ISIC card through with your deposit at the time of booking and it was confirmed. A Youth Travel card is not accepted by the control.
- 4.- We strongly suggest you arrive to Cusco at least 2 days before the departure of this tour. Please let us know your hotel contact details once you have confirmed this or if you need assistance in booking a hotel in Cusco let us know.
- 5.- In this tour we try to get the 6.40am morning Vistadome train from Poroy ( Cusco) and the later return Vistadome train departing Aguas Calientes arriving back to Cusco around 7.40pm to allow enough time to fully explore in Machu Picchu.
- 6.- Changes to schedules or dates can only be made if there is availability in the alternative date and when train tickets have been finalized this incurs a further administration charge of $10 per ticket. At times a change of date may only be possible with an upgrade and so the difference in price would also need to be paid.
- 7.- CANCELATIONS BY CLIENT:
- Cancelation of tour once you have received a written confirmation incurs a loss of 40% of total tour cost.
- Cancelation of tour within 45 to 22 days before date of tour departure incurs a loss of 60% of total tour cost.
- Cancelation of tour within 21 to 9 days before departure incurs a loss of 80% of total tour cost.
- Cancelation of tour within 8 days to 48 hours before departure incurs a loss of 100% of total tour cost.
- SAS Travel will take all reasonable care in providing service to our clients to avoid accident, illness, loss of personal property and will only employ suitably qualified staff to our clients to avoid accident, illness, loss of personal property and will only employ suitably qualified staff. We accept responsibility for the actions of our own employees. SAS Travel cannot however be responsible for any action or event that was unforeseeable or unavoidable. We also cannot be responsible for improper acts by clients or other third party. You are totally responsible for your own personal property and rented equipment.
- SAS Travel does not take responsibility for additional costs due to unfavorable weather conditions, natural catastrophe, strikes, accidents, illness, injury, loss of personal items, etc. It is the clients responsibility to carry insurance to cover these types of events. We reserve the right to modify or cancel the program due to any of the unforeseen conditions listed above.
- I have read and accept the conditions.