Cusco Multi-Adventures 10 Day (with 4 Day Inca Trail trek)
Last Minute Information
- The permits for Inca Trail trek are so limited every year... only 200 permits available per day FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE BASIS.... You must book and pay a deposit well in advance to secure your spots. For high season (May to October, 6-5 months in advance.) For low season (November to April, 4-3 months in advance.) For trek departures in March, April, May, June and July we strongly advise that you make a trek booking BEFORE the middle of January.
- WHAT WE HAVE FOR YOU: Cusco Highlight sites, Sacred Valley tour, Mountain Bike in Maras, Moras, Salt mines guided tour, River Rafting Class III, Classic Inca Trail hike with 6 Kg porterage service. The best itinerary and campsites for each night, including Wiñaywayna camp. Pick up from your hotel at 05:00 am on Day 1. Tour with the best Inca Trail guides, extraordinaire chefs (Gourmet Peruvian meals) and well respected and better paid porters (The Blue Label Team). Treated drinkable water provided on route. Packed snacks in Machupicchu and snack lunch with Pisco Sour in Aguas Calientes, before your train to Cusco. Confirmed and Guaranteed Daily departures on any date you wish. Welcome group of friends, couples or solo travellers. New and decent tents and equipment. 100% Operated by SAS Travel. Free Luggage Storage in Cusco at Hotel Marqueses..
- TICKET FOR HUAYNAPICCHU MOUNTAIN.- (Those trekkers who want to climb the Huaynapicchu Mt. once they finished Inca Trail trek need to pay a deposit ONLINE of US$ 70.00 per person (US$ 40.00 pp for students with ISIC green student card) with Master Card or Visa card, so we can purchase your Ticket for the 2nd turn at 11:00 am OR a ticket for the next day, just send us an email.)
- FAST COUPLES or GROUPS BOOKING: Choose the tour of your preference and package departure date, fill out your personal details on Step 2, then below fill out details of your group in Traveling with: once you have finalized you will get a Reservation Code (Purchase number) to pay a booking deposit with. For any assistance Call or Skype us and we can confirm your permits in only few minutes with our english/french speaking staff.
- See on Step 1: AVAILABILITY Low season (November to April, 4-3 months in advance.) Book ONLINE on Step 2: BOOKINGS Get a Code (Purchase Number) and pay a booking deposit of US$ 500.00 per person through Western Union to Mr: Irwin Jesus POMA FLORES (Peru) or Pay a booking deposit ONLINE on Step 3: TO PAY with Master Card or Visa card US$ 525.00 per person. Book and pay as soon as possible to avoid disappointments.
Program.- Cusco Highlights, Sacred Valley guided tour, Mountain Bike in Maras, Moras & Salt mines guided tour, River Rafting, Classic Inca Trail hike with 6 Kg porterage service. 8 Day / 7 Nights Tour.
Day 1.- Reception at Cusco´s airport and transfer to Hotel Marqueses.
Day 2.- Afternoon guided Tour to Koricancha, Cathedral, Saqsawaman.
Day 3.- Sacred Valley Tour(from 08.20 to 18:00 Hrs), Hotel Marqueses.
Day 4.- Mountain Bike Maras Moray,Salt mines tour. Hotel Marqueses.
Day 5.- River Rafting Class III in Urubamba river. Hotel Marqueses.
Day 6,7,8,9 -4D/3N Inca Trail hike return to Cusco. Hotel Marqueses.
Day 10.- Transfer to the airport or bus terminal. (End of our services).
HOTEL MARQUESES SPECIAL.-: Free up-grade to our DELUXE ROOM or Suite room in this tour / Package for early bookings (6 months in advance)
Book and pay your deposit with Western Union or online on: AVAILABILITY and BOOKINGS.**
As this package includes the Inca Trail bookings for high season (May to Oct )must be completed around 4 -6 months in advance because of limited Inca Trail to Machupicchu Pemits. Please note that Inca Trail hiking permits are limited and issued 'first come, first served, so you are encouraged to reserve early.
Inca Trail to Machu Picchu, Sacred Valley & Cusco
Day 1: Early Flight from Lima to Cusco.
Avoid driving an hour from Lima airport to Miraflores district at your arrival without knowing your driver for only few hours sleep and return again to airport for your flight to Cusco. ( Many travellers stay at the airport ,there are good places to eat and to rest.) Lima airport recently was rebuild and it is considered as one of the best airports in South America, especialy safe.) Check in for your flight with the E tickets we send you. Have ready your Passport and copies of your reservation. The flight to Cusco takes only 55 minutes. Reception in Cusco airport and transfer to Marqueses Boutique Hotel where they will welcome you with cups of coca leaf tea a traditional drink to minimize the efects of altitude, Relax, rest and acclimatise. We advise you to get an early flight so you can just spend your first 2 hours in Cusco seriously doing nothing but trying to breathe!!
If you are feeling fine late afternoon you can go to the Cusco Folk Dances and Music at Cusco Art Center in the main Ave el Sol. which are included on your tourist ticket 6.30pm 10 min slow walk from Hotel Marqueses. Cusco the ancient Inca`s Capital is considered the Rome of America. Hotel Marqueses is centrally located where you can see Cusco`s main Plazas, Incas Temples and spanish churches. Dinner in your own in the different good restaurants around Cusco plaza located just a block form your hotel. Night at Marqueses.
Day 2: Acclimatizing in Cusco located at 3,400 mts. Afternoon Cusco Inkas Temple City Tour.
Free Morning to relax or walk around to admire the magic Cusco with many monuments from Inkas and Colonial time. At 13:45 pm A Guided Cusco City Tour, Excursion, visiting Koricancha "The Sun Temple" the golden Inca`s temple that impressed so much to the first spanish conquistadores when they arrived in 1534 ,Cusco main Cathedral with their exquisite canvas from the Cuzqueña Painting School, chapels, Virgins and Saints , Saqsayhuaman Inca Complex, where every year in June in the winter solstice in this hemisphere the young Cuzqueños perform the old and traditional Feast of the Sun "Inti Raymi" in honor to the Sun, then we visit Tambo Machay, Qenqo and Puca-Pucara.
Dinner in your own. Hotel Marqueses.
Day 3: Sacred Valley of the Inkas, Explore the typical Pisac, Awanacancha the living andean alpacas farm.
Full day to enjoy in the Sacred Valley of the Inkas, first stop at Awanacancha the Alpaca Farm with textile weavers using ancestral traditions to coloring with natural plants, flowers and minerals, just before we reach Pisac. Time to explore and walk to their traditional small plaza with local vendors of products for people who come down from mountains dressed in nice typical customs, the girls use flowers tied in their hats, its a great place for pictures... in the other side is the market with souveniers, textiles, alpaca wool weavings, ceramics and handicrafts , after walking and exploring the Inca town of Pisac where your guide will explain you fascinating stories from Inkas time. Our bus will take us down to the valley where we continue to Yucay village and Urubamba, where we will stop for a delicious lunch ( there are many choices and your guide will explaint the differences) After lunch we continue to the town of Ollantaytambo which is an amazing Inka village time to explore and climb the mountain and admire temples with fine stone work which surprise to each visitor. Returning form this town we forward to Chincheros town where we will see a Inkas edification and a colonial church from XVIII century dedicated to Santiago the Saint who saved spaniards from Inkas forces. Return to Cusco. Dinner in your own. Night in Hotel Marqueses Cusco.
Day 4: Mountain Biking to Maras town, Moray the Agricultural Inkas laboratory and the Salt-mines.
Mountain Biking in the Andes, private transport to Cruzpata on fromt of Chinchero village. This is where we begin our biking adventure downhill past Huaypo Lake to Moray village . Moray boasts impressive mountain terraces and possesses an ancient Inca agricultural experimentation area, 5-6 hours riding a mountain bike with suspensions, gloves and helmets are provided. Dinner in your own. By 4:00 pm we start to return to Cusco in our van. Dinner in your own. Night in Hotel Marqueses Cusco.
Day 5: Rafting in Urubamba River. Class III
River rafting in the sacred river of Vilcanota, more that 2 hours of adrenaline experience in our rafting experience, private transport , life jackets, helmets, complete equipment, wet suit for the cold, guides and lunch included. There will be a Cayaker for safety. Return by 5 pm to Cusco. Dinner in your onw. Night in Hotel Marqueses Cusco. At 7.00 pm Inca Trail pre-departure orientation at SAS office
Day 6: Classic Inca Trail Trek to Machupicchu - Cusco, Km 82 (start of the Inca Trail) Ayapata Camp.
At 06:00 am Pick up from your hotels by 05:30 am drive through the Sacred Valley, short stop in Ollantaytambo to buy last items, then we continue to our trailhead at Km. 82 Piskacucho After meeting our staff and porters you will set out, crossing a footbridge to hike a gentle two hours down the Urubamba canyon, and then visit imposing sculpted Inca farming terraces and the settlement of Llaqtapata on the banks of the Cusichaca side river. We then climb a short way up the Cusichaca valley to Huayllabamba, (this is very crowded camping so we continue another 45 minutes to our first campsite at Ayapata. Great views Tea time Dinner and shared tents for 2 person.
Day 7: Inca Trail -Ayapata, Pacaymayo, Runkuraqay , Sayaqmarca and Chaquicocha Camp.
We climb the steep-sided Llullucha valley past a rushing stream and through enchanting subtropical woodland. Crossing the rim of a small plateau, we find ourselves in the puna, the treeless grasslands of the high Andes. The trail traverses an open slope opposite mighty mountain crags as we ascend to the first and highest pass, Warmiwañusca (4,200m). Here we encounter spectacular views of the trail ahead to the second pass, and look back to the sweeping snowpeaks Huayanay and valleys, we then follow the trail to the floor of the Pacaymayo valley where we will break for a deserved lunch, our porters and cooks will surprise with a delicious lunch, then we will have time for a short nap and later we continue our walk to the secong pass which is much easier than the first one, then we walk all down hill to Sayaqmarca an impresive Inka fortification ,then another 30 minutes to reach our second campsite at Chaquicocha. Dinner .
Day 8: Chaquicocha, Phuyupatamarca, Intipata Wiñaywayna Camp.
This will be our easiest day because we are close to Wiñay-wayna our last campsite. Relaxing day
most of the hard walk is done, time to enjoy and explore the rich flora of the park orchids, bromeliads, mosses and ferns. We will pass through a natural tunnel and you will appreciate the beauty of the road all made in stones with hundreds of steps. At the third pass pinnacles topped with Inca viewing platforms overlook the archaeological complex of Phuyupatamarca (Cloud-level Town).Pausing to explore the maze of Inca stone towers, fountains and stairways that spills down the mountainside here, we begin a long descent through ever-changing layers of cloud forest. An Inca stairway partly cut from living granite leads us finally to our camp by the ruins of Wiñay Wayna (Forever Young), the largest and most exquisite of the Inca Trail sites. We will be arriving for lunch to this great place. After lunch we will have tine to relax and rest, time to visit the Inca site of Wiñaywayna, return to the camp 10 minutes near. Dinner and prepare for the big day... tomorrow is Machupicchu !!
Day 9: Wiñaywayna , Intipunku , Machupicchu , Aguas Calientes, Cusco Hotel Marqueses.
An early breakfast before we start our last part of the trek , it takes an hour across a steep mountainside through lush, humid cloud-forest of giant ferns and broad-leaf vegetation. You will see in many parts well polished stones that belong to the Inca road. Suddenly we cross the stone threshold of Intipunku (Sun Gate) and encounter an unforgettable sweep of natural beauty and human artistry -a backdrop of twisting gorge and forested peaks framing the magical city of Machu Picchu. We complete the final leg down the royal flagstone walkway, past outlying shrines and buildings and into the heart of Machu Picchu, where we spend the rest of the morning with a guided tour of the highlights and some individual exploring among Machu Picchu's multitude of hidden nooks and corners; after your guided visit in this unique sanctuary you will have a free time for picture or exploration in your own.
In the early afternoon a bus takes us down to the foot of the mountain to the small town of Aguas Calientes where we will have our last meal together in the Hostel Viajeros , then at 4:30 pm we will board a train for 4 hours to Cusco. arriving around 9:00 pm : Dinner at your own. Night in Marqueses Hotel
Day 10: Cusco , Transfer to the airport.
Free morning for last shopping Depart Adios Cusco.
Afternoon flight to Lima
Transfer to the Airport.
What is Included:
- Flight tickets Lima Cusco Lima and Airport taxes
- Sacred Valley Tour, includes: Private Transport & english speaking guide.
- 1 full day for mountain bike in Maras, Moray and Salineras, with Box lunch .
- White water rafting Class III , equipment, transport and lunch.
- 4 Day Inca Trail to Machu Picchu: Full board meals,Tourist Train tickets, bus, entrance fees.
- 6 Kg private personal porter for the entire trek.
- 6 Nights in Hotel Marqueses Cusco, breakfast included.
- 3 nights in Double Tent Camping
- Our personal assistance during your entire trip.
What is not Included:
- Entrance fees for Sacred Valley tour.130 Soles.
- Sleeping bag US$25 extra for the entire trek.
- Trekking poles to hire US$20
- Tips for your trek staff: guides, cook and porters.
- Daily Departures for Inca Trail 4 Day Trek
- Please Note: Hostel Viajeros in Aguas Calientes town is not a 3 star hotel but it is clean, safe and comfortable with a friendly and very helpfull staff. They have private Twin, Double and Triple rooms, with small private bathrooms and hot gas water system, it has one of the best locations in town, far enough from the riverside so it is not noisy, being very central at the foot of the bridge, only a few blocks from Train and Bus Station and you don`t have to do anymore long uphill hikes to get to your room! It is about 10 minutes from the hotspring pools. We try to include an economical accommodation option for this tour package to make it accessible for everyone but recommend that if you are wanting better accommodation in Aguas Calientes town to celebrate your accomplishment of the Inca Trail trek or any special date/ tour then please request one of the recommended hotel Upgrades below:
- (Alternative accommodation based on double occupancy ).
- UP-GRADING Hotels in Aguas Calientes
- Hotel Presidente or Inka Town or Green Nature Standard USD$ 25.00 p/person
- Green Nature Superior room US$ 36.00 p/person
- Hotel Santuario US$ 49.00 p/person.
- Hotel Andina Luxury US$ 46.00 p/person.
- Mapi -INKATERRA US$ 90.00 p/person.(Includes Dinner and Breakfast)
- Hotel Hatuchay Tower US$115.00 p/person
- Hotel INKATERRA US$ 260.00 p/person.(Includes Dinner and Breakfast)
- Sumaq Hotel 5 stars US$ 220.00 p/person.(Includes Dinner and Breakfast)
- Hotel alongside Machupicchu: Sanctuary Lodge US$ 490.00 p/person.(Includes Dinner and Breakfast)
- To guarantee your hotel reservation UP-GRADE, please include the payment of it in your tour booking deposit, so we can reserve and pay for your hotel in advance. All Hotel policies require full payment of your accommodation 20-45 days prior your reservation date.
- IMPORTANT: You must present your passport with the TAM immigration slip to all hotel accommodations. The national sales tax (18%) is charged to all Peruvian citizens and foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. In case the room is shared by both a taxable and non-taxable guest at the same time, the sales tax will be applied to the whole room. So please take every caution to not loose this piece of paper. You need to bring it to the Cusco office for your check-in.
- Thank you for deciding to register for a SAS Travel tour !
- Step 1.- CLICK: CONFIRMED GROUP DEPARTURES
- Step 2.- Select your tour and fill out with your personal details. If you are travelling as a couple, or with more persons you must book and pay with one reservation Code. But please complete details of your companion or group on lines below: Travelling with: (write Full names, Passport number, Age and Nationality). Once you finish sending us all your details you will receive a Reservation Code (eg: 240611001). Then you just need to pay your deposit, pay for 2 or more person in your group with ONE Reservation Code, so we can guarantee all your permits, tickets for Machupicchu, train tickets and tour all together in a group.
- How to make your deposit and confirm your spots on the tour:
- Step 3.- PAY A BOOKING-DEPOSIT with WESTERN UNION: US$ 500.00 per person through in order to: Irwin Poma Flores DNI 46612452 (SAS Travel, Cusco PERU) Upon transferring the money email us the Money Transfer Number (MTCN) copy of your reservation and amount paid to: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com to confirm your deposit. We will confirm your reservation on the same day.
- Step 3.- PAY A BOOKING-DEPOSIT ONLINE with MASTER CARD or VISA.- US$ 525.00 per person. (US$ 400.00 + 5% card charge). Payments by credit card will carry a surcharge of 5%. As soon as we receive your deposit we will procced purchasing your Permits for Inca Trail trek, tickets etc . We will send you a final confirmation of your tour with detailed information shortly. If you don`t receive your Confirmation within 48 hours please send us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to Skype us: sas.travel.info or call us.
- FINAL PAYMENT: The remaining balance needs to be paid at your arrival to Cusco in US$ Dollars cash or Peruvian soles (Exchange rate 2.90 Soles for US$1). Payments with credit / debit cards are accepted with a commission of 8%, Travelers' cheques with 3% only at our Office in Cusco.
- Final payments of your tour IN ADVANCEwith card it is possible, it will be with 5% extra or you can transfer the balance through Western Union.
Terms & Conditions
- Please read the information below to learn more about your booking with SAS Travel.
- You can book any of our Packages just as they are described on our web site or we can customize an itinerary to meet your exact needs and requirements.
- As soon as we receive your booking on-line OR the reservation booking form we will start processing your tour reservations and will send you a promt confirmation by e-mail .
- Please note that each Package has a certain deposit amount depending of the character of your tour.
- One of our Agents will contact you in a few days to e-mail the official confirmation for your tour including your Reservation Code and Hotel Names.
- The balance needs to be paid at your arrival to Cusco in US$ Dollars cash or in Peruvian soles to the exchange rate of the date. Payments with credit / debit cards are accepted with a commission of 5%, Travelers' cheques with 3%.
- On your arrival in Cusco city, or in Lima if is that the case all Travel Vouchers & Tickets will be given to you.
- We expect to receive your flight detail re-confirmation 48 hours before your arrival just to ensure there are no last minute changes
- in the mean time please feel free to contact us if you require any assistance.
- TOUR PRICE: Our Trip Prices includes: domestic airfares, bus or train tickets, accommodation in 3 start hotels, excursions with English speaking guides, 24 hours emergency assistance to ensure you have a peace of mind and safe vacation and all in and out transfers to airports, train station or bus terminals. This means when you get off a bus, plane, or train, you will be met by one of our SAS Travel english speaking representatives, who will drive you to your hotel or to your next tour.
- PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE: International air fares to Peru, airport taxes, meals other than those specified in your itinerary, personal expenses, personal insurance, and tips. Entrance fees to the archaeological sites I the tours.
- TRAVEL INSURANCE: We recommend you to obtain a personal Travel Insurance, including Medical Problems, Baggage loss or damage. If you need help to find a travel Insurance Company please let us know. Eg, Nomad Travel Insurances