US$ 590.00 p/person
(Based on Double / Triple accommodation)
US$ 570.00 per person with ISIC student card.Please send us your card at the time of booking. Single Supplement for solo traveler US$ 90.00
From May 2015 $610.00 adult $ 590.00 per person with ISIC student card
For any bookings recieve a free Up-grade to Deluxe rooms at our Marqueses Boutique Hotel. Please quote this offer when booking. Also we can offer private tours to places of your interest as the Andean Living Museum to alpacas, llamas, vicuñas, etc and expert Andean weavers in their natural environment near Pisac.
The most difficult part is acclimatising to Cusco´s altitude. Visiting the sites in the comfort of good quality transport is a delight but does require some walking up and down stairs.
bus and train
Adventure Cusco & Culture 6 Day
Last Minute Information
- DAILY DEPARTURES !!!
- Permits for Machupicchu citadel and train tickets are limited, FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE BASIS.... You must book and pay a deposit well in advance... so we can guarantee your spots. For high season (May to October, 4-3 months in advance.) (Low season (November to April, 2-1 months in advance.)
- Climbing Huayna Picchu mountain (2 Hrs), if you are booking for high season and Huayna Picchu permits have already run out then we can offer permits for the Montana Machu Picchu climb. This is higher so check the information in Please Note
- If you prefer not to do that option let us know in your reservation and we can reduce the cost of your tour by $10 and you can do one of the other unguided walks such as these 2 which are already included in the Machu Picchu ticket.
- How to Book Choose your preferred Leaving Date at the Calendar (left side) Fill in your datails on Step 2 and Pay a deposit on Step 3. Or follow instructions below in Booking Information
Day 1: Reception at Cusco airport and Transfer to Marqueses Boutique Hotel. Free morning. At 13:30 Cusco City Tour.
Day 2: Sacred Valley tour. Departs at 8:20 am Guided tour at Pisac, Ollanta and Chincheros, return to Cusco.Marqueses Boutique Hotel.
Day 3: At 06:20 am pick up from your Hotel, transfer to train station, train for 4 Hrs to Aguas Calientes, Free afternoon for walks Night in Aguas Calientes.
Day 4: Machupicchu guide tour. At 05.30am Bus up and guided visit at Machupicchu. Free time to explore in your own. Climb Huayna Picchu (Optional). Return by train to Cusco. Hotel Marqueses.
Day 5: River Rafting Class III , Mountain Biking tour or Horse Riding tour Hotel Marqueses.
Day 6: Good Bye Cusco.- Last chance for souvenir Shopping in Cusco; Optional time to visit the Weaving Center Museum in Sol Avenue Transfer to the Airport.
Special Sacred Valley Pisac Market & Ruins, Magic of Cusco ,San Blas the artist barrio & Machupicchu. This itinerary has been very popular for those with only a short time to spend in Cusco who prefer not to hike the trail but go in classic style by train and overnight below the Lost City of the Incas. We can if you need provide flight quotes for E tickets Lima -Cusco - Lima if you require. You can also add on extensions to Lake Titicaca, the Amazon and or Arequipa. You can get a better idea of the Hotel Marqueses and programs by looking at some photos on the website www.hotelmarqueses.com
What is Included:
- Transfer at your arrival to Cusco.
- Sacred Valley with Buffet Lunch
- City Tour w english speaking Guide
- 4 nights in Hotel Marqueses Cusco with Buffet Breakfast.
- 2 Day tour to Machupicchu
- Expedition train Cusco Aguas Calientes and return to Cusco
- 1 night in Aguas Calientes. Private room. with 3 meals.
- Entrance ticket for Machupicchu.
- Permit to climb Huayna Picchu. If you get vertigo let us know as this may not be wanted.
- Bus tickets from Aguas Calientes to Machupicchu - Aguas Calientes
What is not Included:
- Flight Tickets Lima-Cusco / Cusco Lima
- USD$ 65 pp Entrance fees on Sacred Valley and City tour.
- (Half pricewith ISIC student cards ).
- Meals when not indicated
- Hot springs Optional 10 soles
We recommend that you bring
- Specifically for the overnight train tour to Machupicchu
- You only need to carry a small day pack with water bottle, camera, rain jacket/poncho, change of clothes, basic toiletries, sun hat/sunscreen, insect repellent, torch, comfortable sturdy shoes or hiking boots, extra money. All bedding and towel is provided in accomodation.
- Please Note: Hostel Viajeros in Aguas Calientes town is not a 3 star hotel but it is clean, safe and comfortable with a friendly and very helpfull staff. They have private Twin, Double and Triple rooms, with small private bathrooms and hot gas water system, it has one of the best locations in town, far enough from the riverside so it is not noisy, being very central at the foot of the bridge, only a few blocks from Train and Bus Station and you don`t have to do anymore long uphill hikes to get to your room! It is about 10 minutes from the hotspring pools. We try to include an economical accommodation option for this tour package to make it accessible for everyone but recommend that if you are wanting better accommodation in Aguas Calientes town to celebrate your accomplishment of the Inca Trail trek or any special date/ tour then please request one of the recommended hotel Upgrades below:
- (Alternative accommodation based on double occupancy ).
- UP-GRADING Hotels in Aguas Calientes
- Hotel Presidente or Inka Town or Green Nature Standard USD$ 25.00 p/person
- Green Nature Superior room US$ 36.00 p/person
- Hotel Santuario US$ 49.00 p/person.
- Hotel Andina Luxury US$ 46.00 p/person.
- Mapi -INKATERRA US$ 90.00 p/person.(Includes Dinner and Breakfast)
- Hotel Hatuchay Tower US$115.00 p/person
- Hotel INKATERRA US$ 260.00 p/person.(Includes Dinner and Breakfast)
- Sumaq Hotel 5 stars US$ 220.00 p/person.(Includes Dinner and Breakfast)
- Hotel alongside Machupicchu: Sanctuary Lodge US$ 490.00 p/person.(Includes Dinner and Breakfast)
- To guarantee your hotel reservation UP-GRADE, please include the payment of it in your tour booking deposit, so we can reserve and pay for your hotel in advance. All Hotel policies require full payment of your accommodation 20-45 days prior your reservation date.
- IMPORTANT: You must present your passport with the TAM immigration slip to all hotel accommodations. The national sales tax (18%) is charged to all Peruvian citizens and foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. In case the room is shared by both a taxable and non-taxable guest at the same time, the sales tax will be applied to the whole room. So please take every caution to not loose this piece of paper. You need to bring it to the Cusco office for your check-in.
- If you have time then come to Cusco earlier as there is so much to do here! we can easily add extra nights to your package and make a special deal for you.
- ACCOMMODATION in Lima
- Hotel Leon de Oro us$110 Double Private Room with Breakfast included.
- OPTIONAL EXTRA On arrival to Lima . Reception at the Airport followed by transfer to the hotel to rest before flight tomorrow. Two hotel options and transfers included. For more info on this option request info.
- Casa Andina Hotel us$85 Double Private Room with Breakfast included.
- Montereal Hotel us$74 Double Private Room with Breakfast included.
- Melodia Hotel De Luxe us$75 or us$50 Standard Double Private Room with Breakfast included.
- Embajadores Hotel us$ 75 Double Private Room with Breakfast included.
- Hotel Kamana us$ 60 Double Private Room with Breakfast included.
- Firstly.- Before you book your tour we urge you to read all the information, descriptions, general details, booking conditions and tour notes for your trip.
- Step 1.- CLICK ON: AVAILABILITY AND BOOKING** (SEE Availability for Incatrail trek permits, is recommended to book 6-3 months before)
- Step 2.- REGISTER your PACKAGE NAME and personal details of each of you in separate forms. You will receive a Reservation Code (eg: 240611001) It is possible to pay for 2 or more person with 1 reservation code.
- Step 3.- PAY A BOOKING DEPOSIT US$300.00 per person through WESTERN UNION Money Transfer in order to: Irwin Poma Flores (Peru) Upon transferring the money email us the Money Transfer Number (MTCN) copy of your reservation and amount paid to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your deposit. We will confirm your reservation on the same day.
- PAY YOUR BOOKING DEPOSIT ONLINE.-with Master Card or Visa: US$ 315.00 per person. (US$ 300.00 include 5% card charge.)
- FINAL PAYMENT: The remaining balance needs to be paid at your arrival to Cusco in Peruvian soles or US$ Dollars cash (Exchange rate 2.90 Soles for US$1). Payments with credit / debit cards are accepted with a commission of 8%, Travelers' cheques with 3% only at our Office in Cusco. Full payment of Package in advance will be with 8% extra.
- PACKAGE PRICE INCLUDE: Tourist Buses and De Luxe Expedition train tickets, accommodation in 3 start hotels, excursions with English speaking guides, 24 hours emergency assistance to ensure you have a peace of mind and safe vacation and all in and out transfers to airports, train station or bus terminals. This means when you get off a bus, plane, or train, you will be met by one of our SAS Travel english speaking representatives, who will drive you to your hotel or to your next tour. ( Breakfast in all your Hotels, Meals are included when are indicated)
- PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE: International air fares to Peru, meals other than those specified in your itinerary, personal expenses, personal insurance, and tips. Entrance fees to the archaeological sites in the tours (165 Soles or US$ 65) to pay directly to controlers.
- TRAVEL INSURANCE: We recommend you to obtain a personal Travel Insurance, including Medical Problems, Baggage loss or damage. If you need help to find a travel Insurance Company please let us know. Eg, Nomad Travel Insurances.
Terms & Conditions
- The main details of these conditions pertain to the Machu Picchu tour on day 3 and 4 .
- Apart from this please note the local payment of entrance fees required for the City and Sacred Valley tours
- Flights Our prices do not include air fares but if you would like information or quotes just let us know.
- 8.- CANCELATION O F PACKAGE by CLIENT:
- Cancelation of tour within 3- 2 months before departure incurs a loss of 15% of total tour cost,
- Cancelation of tour within 2 month and 1month before departure incurs a loss of 30% of total tour cost,
- Cancelation of tour within 1 month and 14days before departure incurs a loss of 60% of total tour cost,
- Cancelation of tour within 14 days and 48 hours before departure incurs a loss of 80% of total tour cost,
- Cancelation of tour within 48 hours of departure incurs a loss of 100% of total tour cost,
- We can always provide you with a document to certify illness and present for your travel insurance
- TRAVEL INSURANCE.- We strongly recommend that full insurance is taken out, which includes cover, under certain circumstances, against the loss of deposit or cancellation charges. Please note that no reimbursements are given when cancellations occur or for any unused services.
- SAS TRAVEL CONDITIONS: Machupicchu "SUNRISE" Tour with Huaynapicchu Mt walk 2 Day/1 Night
- 1.- FINAL PAYMENT: You must pay the full balance of your tour 1 month before the date of your tour departure using any of the payment options above. If you need to amend or add anything to your final confirmation invoice ie upgrade hotel Aguas Calientes etc you should contact us at least 6 weeks prior to the tour. This is done by responding to the email with your final confirmation and indicating any extra ítems to be added and then we can adjust your invoice accordingly and reconfirm the exact balance you need to pay by emailing you within that week. (you need to add the 5% credit card comission or 6% Pay pal commission or other fees depending on which payment method you choose.
- You then can enter the same ONLINE SYSTEM http://sastravel.online-booking.co/pay.php with your reservation reference code or contact us for bank details. Once we receive your payment in full we send you a further email with your confirmation and last minute details.
- 2.- Bring your Passport, Immigration card (and ISIC card if applicable ) to our office on arrival to Cusco
- 3.- The student US$20 discount for use of student cards is regulated by the site and INC itself, not SAS Travel. All student ISIC cards are validated by the control of the park and only accepted if you scanned a clear copy of your valid ISIC card through with your deposit at the time of booking and it was confirmed. A Youth Travel card is not accepted by the control.
- 4.- Cost of tour is based on double occupancy ...single supplement cost additional for single travelers is US $20
- 5.- Please note Hostel Viajeros is not a 3 star hotel but is clean, safe and comfortable. If you are wanting alternative accomodation this can be organised, these are some upgrade options and the corresponding supplemental cost based on double occupancy see Recomendations. Please let us know of this request at the time of booking.
- 6.- You must carry a clear copy of your passport and valid ISIC card (if applicable) on the tour. You must present your passport with the TAM immigration slip to all hotel accommodations. The national sales tax (18%) is charged to all Peruvian citizens and foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. In case the room is shared by both a taxable and non-taxable guest at the same time, the sales tax will be applied to the whole room. So please take every caution to not lose this piece of paper. You need to bring it to the Cusco office for your checkin.
- 7.- Changes to schedules or dates can only be made if there is availability in the alternative date and when train tickets have been finalised this incurs a furhter administration charge of $10 per ticket. At times a change of date may only be possible with an upgrade and so the difference in price would also need to be paid.
- 9.- What is not Included:
- Breakfast on Day 1
- Lunch and Dinner on Day 2nd
- Drinks or snacks
- Hot Springs 10 soles Optional (US$3)
- Single Supplement for single/solo travelers US$20 per room
- Tips for your guide.
- 10. Climbing Huayna Picchu mountain (1.5 -2 Hrs), if you are booking for high season and Huayna Picchu permits have already run out then we can offer permits for the Montana Machu Picchu climb. This is higher so check the information in “Please Note” on the web page. http://www.sastravelperu.com/english/program/353/sacred-valley-aguas-calientes-machupicchu-and-huaynapicchu-mt-walk-quotcomboquot-tour-2d1n If you prefer not to do that option let us know immediately and we can reduce the cost of your tour by $10 and you can do one of the other unguided walks such as these 2 which are already included in the Machu Picchu ticket.
- 11.Travel insurance is strongly recommended..SAS Travel will take all reasonable care in providing service to our clients to avoid accident, illness, loss of personal property and will only employ suitably qualified staff to our clients to avoid accident, illness, loss of personal property and will only employ suitably qualified staff. We accept responsibility for the actions of our own employees. SAS Travel cannot however be responsible for any action or event that was unforeseeable or unavoidable. We also cannot be responsible for improper acts by clients or other third party. You are totally responsable for your own personal property and rented equipment.
- 12.- SAS Travel does not take responsibility for additional costs due to unfavorable weather conditions, natural catastrophe, strikes, accidents, illness, injury, loss of personal items, etc. It is the clients responsibility to carry insurance to cover these types of events. We reserve the right to modify or cancel the program due to any of the unforeseen conditions listed above.
- I have read and accept the conditions.Please read the information below to learn more about your booking with SAS Travel.
- HOTEL MARQUESES INFORMATION AND CONDITIONS.-
- The HOTEL MARQUESES is great value in a prime safe location, only 1 and 1/2 blocks from the main plaza with a lovely colonial courtyard and refurbished rooms. It has an amazing history going back 400 years which is great for classic photos!
- All rooms are equipped with heating, security boxes, cable T.V and private bathrooms .
- Includes buffet breakfast and free shuttle transfer to and from the airport. Access to an English speaking staff person 24 hours a day.
- Both Delux and Standard Rooms have private bathrooms with 24 hour hot water. Delux rooms have shower and bath and the rooms are very spacious with much more natural lighting and character. They are located in the front courtyard area.
- For those celebrating special occaisions, (maybe a Honeymoon) reserve “The Suite” - Valued at $150 for 2 persons … tastefully furnished spacious rooms !
- The professional staff guarantee you a wonderful, safe and unforgetable visit to Cusco.
- To receive your free transfer from the airport please advise us of the full arrival details at least 3 days before arrival. Please send your flight arrival details (TIME / AIRLINE / FLIGHT #:/ DATE) to us once you have confirmed your flight. We need this information at least 3 days in advance. If you have any last minute flight changes ring (84 from Lima ) 264249 or if international use with country code (+51 84) 264249
- Please note . Even though there are many people waiting around the airport trying to sell tours or hotels on your arrival…we do not have a Marqueses representative inside the airport except for the SAS transfer driver.
- The SAS driver waits for you outside the arrival area with the SAS logo or Marqueses logo on a sign.
- Checkout time is 10.00 am but you are welcome to leave luggage in storage for as long as you like! Breakfast can be served from 05.30 am to 10:30 am
- Reconfirmation of domestic flights is a free service but please give the reception the details of your flight at least 2 days in anticipation so it can be reconfirmed and your shuttle transfer to the airport organised for you. We need your airline flight # and reservation code if you can find it. With Lan Peru flights you can do an online checkin select your seats and print out your boarding pass to allow your transfer to the airport to be organised for only 1 hour in advance. Otherwise with other airlines or without your boarding pass check in for domestic flights is required just under 2 hours before departure so we would need organise the transfer to the airport for around 2 hours before your flight time. Without the information in advance we may not be able to accommodate your transfer to the airport so please ensure you advise reception of your details early in your stay.
- If you are feeling exceptionally ill for the altitude or any other health issue we generally contact Cusco Medical Assistance located in Av La Paz phone :224016 or 224178 and they work directly with people travel insurance to make things a bit easier.
- Please note all rooms in the hotel are considered a smoke free zone. The open Colonial courtyard is the only area which is permitted for smoking to protect the art and historical items of the building. Please feel free to use the book exchange in the second patio.
- If you are unsure of anything that cannot be clarified easily through the hotel,
- You can also ask Reception to contact Robyn to assist in English at any time.
- FAILURE to contact the hotel at least 48 hours in advance to inform of a cancellation will result in a no show which authorizes the charge of the first nights accommodation. For bookings in June July and August cancellations must be confirmed at least 4 days in advance to avoid cancellation fees. (+51 84) 264249
- In the case of a booking that reserves more than 3 rooms (ie group) a cancellation must be received by the hotel 5 days in advance to avoid a no show charge.