US$ 295.00 p/person
(Based on Double / Triple accommodation)
NOTE for the months of June 20 to end of Oct the price is $15 extra per person and even more expensive between the 25th of July and 1st of Aug so not recommended over those dates.
Situated on the westcoast of Peru between Arequipa and Lima the Nazca Lines & Pre-Inca Cemetery of Chauchilla are a must if you are traveling this area.
This visit can be combined as well with Ballestas Islands, Ica and Huacachina lagune.
Is it for me?
This is an excellent way to travel from Arequipa to Lima if you have time and want something interesting to beak up the long bus journey. Needless to say an overnight bus is never the nicest way to travel but they do enable you to sleep during the less interesting part of the travelling time and so keep your precious hours for the the lines and Nazca cementery tour.
Bus and small aircraft for flyover of the Nazca Lines
Nazca Lines Flight 2 Days Tour. (From Arequipa to Lima).
Last Minute Information
- DAILY DEPARTURES !!! You must book and pay a deposit well in advance. For high season (May to October, 5-4 months in advance.) Low season (November to April, 3-1 month in advance.)
- FAST COUPLES or GROUPS BOOKING: Choose on the Calendar the date of your preference, fill out with your personal details, then below fill out details of your group in Traveling with: once you have finalized you will receive an email with a Reservation Code (Purchase number) to pay a booking deposit with. (If you would like to pay your booking deposit individually, then you must book each of you separatelly.)
- HOW TO BOOK AND CONFIRM.- Choose your preferred date on the Calendar (Leaving Dates) fill out with all the requested details, you can book for 2 or more person just complete details on traveling with: soon you will receive a reservation code (Purchase Number) and you can pay a booking deposit of US$ 200.00 per person (or the total cost of the tour) through Western Union to Mr: Irwin POMA FLORES (Peru) or Pay a booking deposit ONLINE on Step 3: TO PAY with Master Card or Visa card US$ 200.00 + 5% $210.00 per person. OR pay with Paypal USD$ 200.00 plus 6%.(USD$ 212.00 pp)
- Final Balance of your tour must be paid at your arrival to Cusco or before.
Nazca Lines.- believed to be drawn by the Nazca culture. They are composed of several hundred figures cover designs as simple as lines to complex zoomorphic, and geometric fitomorfas are drawn in the earth's surface. The amazing thing is that these lines can only be seen in its entirety from the air, flying over the desert, which has raised major questions about the intentions and skills of their builders.
The Cementery of Chauchilla For many years this pre Inca place was looted by treasure hunters, who ransacked the place taking away all the treasures the mummies kept in their tombs for centuries. Presnetly in addition to skulls and bones, you also can see several century old tombs, with mummies, ceramic fragments and others remains scattered on the desert surface.
Program Itinerary (for more information please CLICK here)
What is Included:
- Transfers to Bus Terminal, Cruz de Sur bus to Nazca
- Fly over the Lines-(Nazca Lines airport departure tax and and Entrance Fees)
- Tour of Nazca Sites Cantalloc Aqueducts, Paredones, Artisan process of Gold extraction & Handcratf Ceramic workshop
- Transfer to Bus Terminal ,Ormeño Royal Class Bus or Cruz del Sur Cruzero from Nazca to Lima.
What is not Included:
- Additional nights during the trip due to flight cancellations
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Bottled water, snacks
- Insurance of any kind
We recommend that you bring
- You must carry your original passport for the flyover of the Nazca lines.
- A small day pack with water to drink
- Sunscream, sun glasseS
- Bathing Suit
- Money for souveniers and drinks.
- If you have more time we would definitely recommend doing the 3 Day 2 night option:
- NAZCA LINES TOUR 3 Day
- From AREQUIPA or from CUSCO, Nazca, Ballestas Islands, Paracas Reserve and Lima.
- This is considered a 1 day 1 night tour but you need to think clearly about your dates as it starts one day and finishes the next.
- First.- Before you book a tour we urge you to read all the information, descriptions, general details, booking conditions and tour notes.
- AVAILABILITY: "DAILY DEPARTURES"
- Step 1.- CLICK ON: BOOKING YOUR TOUR
- Step 2.- Select a tour and complete your personal details.(Registration is personal) If you are travelling as a couple, or with more persons you must book together and pay your booking deposit with one reservation code. But please complete details of your companion or group on lines below: Travelling with: (Please write Full names, Passport number, Age and Nationality). Once you finish sending us all your details you will receive a Reservation Code (eg: 240611001). Then you just need to pay a booking deposit, pay for 2 or more person in your group with 1 reservation code so we can secure all of you in a same group together.
- Step 3.1- PAY A BOOKING-DEPOSIT with WESTERN UNION: US$100 per person through in order to: Irwin Poma Flores DNI 46612452 (SAS Travel, Cusco PERU) Upon transferring the money email us the Money Transfer Number (MTCN) copy of your reservation and amount paid to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your deposit. We will confirm your reservation on the same day.
- Step 3.2- PAY A BOOKING-DEPOSIT ONLINE with MASTER CARD or VISA.-US$ 105 per person. (US$ 100 include 5% card charge.) As soon as we receive your deposit we will send you a final confirmation. (Paying with VISA card Visa card holders must be Affiliated to Visa Verified.) Check carefully after you `ve paid Online that it does not say "incorrect cardholder" or "operation denied" as this means the payment was not successful. Then Skype us **sas.travel.info or ring us on Tel: +051 84 261920 and give us the details over the phone for us to try and assist you quickly and confirm your reservation. If you don`t receive your Confirmation within 24 hours please send us an email to email@example.com
- FINAL PAYMENT: The remaining balance needs to be paid 14-2 days prior your tour in US$ Dollars cash or Peruvian soles (Exchange rate 2.90 Soles for US$1). Payments with credit / debit cards are accepted with a commission of 5%, Travelers' cheques with 3% only at our Office in Cusco.
- Final payments of your tour IN ADVANCE with card it is possible, it will be with 5% extra or you can transfer the balance through Western Union under the same name.
Terms & Conditions
- SAS TRAVEL Terms and Conditions:
- Conditions of the Nazca Lines Flight 2 Days (From Arequipa to Lima
- You must carry your original passport for the flyover of the Nazca lines.
- 1. You must pay for your tour in full by 12:00 noon, 1 day before your departure.
- Payment of your balance in the Cusco SAS office is requested in cash. US $ is easier but if you choose to pay in soles the rate charged is generally 3.0 soles = US$1 You can withdraw US$ or soles from the many ATM machines.
- 2. SAS Travel does not take responsibility for additional costs due to unfavorable weather conditions, natural catastrophe, strikes, accidents, illness, injury, loss of personal items, etc. It is the clients responsibility to carry insurance to cover these types of events. We reserve the right to modify or cancel the program due to any of the unforeseen conditions listed above.
- 3. SAS Travel will take all reasonable care in providing service to our clients to avoid accident, illness, loss of personal property and will only employ suitably qualified staff. We accept responsibility for the actions of our own employees. SAS Travel cannot however be responsible for any action or event that was unforeseeable or unavoidable. We also cannot be responsible for improper acts by clients or other third party for example Bus companies. You are totally responsable for your own personal property and rented equipment.
- You will of course have your entire luggage travelling with you so please ensure that all valuables are kept in your hand luggage while on buses.
- 4. NOT INCLUDED:
- 5. CANCELLATIONS
- Change of date of tour within 1 week - 48 hours before departure has a fee of $20
- Cancellation of tour up to one week before departure incurs a loss of 30% of total tour cost.
- Cancellation of tour within one week -48 hours before departure incurs a loss of 30% of total tour cost.
- Cancellation of tour within 48 hours before departure incurs a loss of 50% of total tour cost.
- Cancelation of tour on the day of departure incurs a loss of 80% of total tour cost.
- 6. When paying the balance in Cusco, there will be a * 3% comission if you choose to use travellers cheques and a 5% comission for use of credit card.
- I have read and accept the conditions