US$ 985.00 p/person
(Based on Double / Triple accommodation)
From Jan 1st 2016 USD$ 995 pp
Single Supplement for solo traveler US$ 140
" 4 Day Inca Trail Trek, Pisac, Ollanta & Magic Cusco " DAILY DEPARTURES upon availability.
Availability : Daily Departures
Shared Service with English speaking tour guides
Minimum: 2 participants.
Is it for me?
It is important to be in good physical condition to make this moderate rated but truly rewarding trek. If you want to visit a number of stunning Inca sites linked by a beautiful stone pathway built in the midst of the most incredible scenery in rising altitudes. A good mix of culture, nature, archaeology and scenic beauty. ..then this is for you! Book early, Get in shape, Get good boots and have fun... !
Shared Service with English speaking tour guides
Minimum: 2 participants.
Grade of difficulty: Moderate to Challenging.
The Inca Trail: There are many trails built by Incas in Peru and South America, but there is one Inca Trail-the one that was the Incas "Royal highway" to Machupicchu. Hiram Bingham, discoverer of Machupicchu in 1911, found the trail in 1915. The highway was traced and explored in more details in 1942 by the Viking Expedition with Paul Fejos 1941.
There is nothing like the feeling of discovery you get when, after 4 days of hiking stone-paved Inca pathways, you finally ascend the last trail, walk to the arch of Intipunku ("Gate of the Sun"), and see spread before you Machupicchu, the beautiful, enigmatic, "lost city" of the Incas. To arrive on foot, as the Incas did, is to step back in time and feel a real link with Inca history. The Inca Trail to Machupicchu is a classic hike. There are few short hikes anywhere in the world that can offer such a mix of jungle and sierra, so many secluded ruins to explore en route, and such stunning mountain views- plus the thrill of culminating at the most famous archaeological site on the continent... MachuPicchu.
Walking the Inca Trail with SAS Travel, Fully portered trek where your comfort is our prime responsibility, we make sure that you get the best experience of your holiday while you interact with the locals, explore and rediscover remote ancient Inca buildings, learning some Quechua words and history, take in the stunning landscape surrounding you and simply feel one with mother nature, while we carry your gear, prepare your meals, set up your camps and take care of all your requirements. At SAS Travel we want you to worry about nothing but getting the maximum out of your trip... just exceeding your expectations !!
You are here:
Multiday Tours & Packages (with Inca Trail treks) > Cusco, Sacred Valley overnight Ollantaytambo, Classic Inca Trail hike & Aguas Calientes 8D/7N
Cusco, Sacred Valley overnight Ollantaytambo, Classic Inca Trail hike & Aguas Calientes 8D/7N
Last Minute Information
- Permits for Inca Trail Classic hike are so limited every year... only 200 permits are available per day -FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED BASIS.... You must book and pay a deposit well in advance... so we can secure your spots. (For high season from May to October, 6-5 months in advance. Low season November to April, 4-3 months in advance.) As this package includes the 4 Day Inca trail trek in which permits availability are limited you must ensure first there are still permits available in our website Click here: INCA TRAIL AVAILABILITY
- COUPLES or GROUP BOOKING: Choose the tour of your preference and departure date, fill out your personal details on Step 2, then below fill out details of your group if is the case in Traveling with: once you have finalized you will receive a Reservation Code (Purchase number) to pay a booking deposit with. For any assistance Call or Skype us and we can confirm your permits in only few minutes with our english/french speaking staff.
- TICKET FOR HUAYNAPICCHU MOUNTAIN.- (Those trekkers who want to climb the Huaynapicchu Mt. once they finished Inca Trail trek need to pay a deposit ONLINE of US$ 75.00 per person (US$ 40.00 pp for students with ISIC green student card) with Master Card or Visa card, so we can purchase your Ticket for the 2nd turn at 11:00 am OR a ticket for the next day, just send us an email.)
- HOW to BOOK.- (Once you have checked availability for Inca Trail). On the calendar (Leaving Dates) Select the month and click on your preferred leaving date (left side). Fill in your details and group details as requested, you will generate a reservation code. Pay inmediately online a deposit of $525 pp on Step 3. Or follow instructions below in Booking Information.
Cusco, Sacred Valley Tour with a night in Ollantaytambo, Classic Inca Trail hike with 6 Kg porterage and Aguas Calientes town 8 Day / 7 Night tour.
Day 1.- Reception and transfer at your arrival to Cusco, english speaking transfer you to Hotel Marqueses Free time to relax and adjust to the altitude of Cusco 3,400 m many cups of coca leaf tea; Afternoon: Inca Temples and Cusco guided Tour to see the famous Saqsawaman and Koricancha temples with fascinating architecture and history.
Day 2.- A guided Sacred Valley tour... explore the typical Pisac Market and Ruins of Pisac, Valley of Yucay and Urubamba, time to explore in Ollantaytambo village. Night in Apu Lodge or SolPeru Hotel in Ollantaytambo. The best start to cope with the altitude and acclimatization before your Inca Trail hke.
Day 3.- Inca Trail, meet with your trekkers mates in Ollantaytambo and drive for 1 hour to the start of the hike, espectacular views of the Veronica snow capped mountain on the right side. Extra 6 Kg personal porter service for the entire trek.
Day 4.- Inca Trail, second day climb to the highest point on the trail 4,200 m, camp at Pacaymayo camp, next day we explore Runkurakay and reach the second pass at 3,800
Day 5.- Inca Trail , Explore Inca temples as Sayacmarca, Phuyupatamarca and Wiñaywayna.
Day 6.- Inca Trail, early walk through Sun`s gate and arrive to Machupicchu, guided tour, free time to explore, optional climbing to Huaynapicchu mountain (permits are limited, book in advance if this is in your plans US$ 75.00 pp extra cost) Accommodation in Aguas Calientes town, hot springs.. to renew energies !!. Night in Aguas Calientes in private room accommodation and Dinner.
Day 7.- At 9:00 am return to Ollantaytambo by Expedition Deluxe train and van to Cusco.
Day 8.- Transfer out to Airport or Bus Terminal. End of our service.
BOUTIQUE MARQUESES HOTEL Special: Free up-grade to our DELUXE ROOMS or Suite room in this tour / Package for early bookings (6 months in advance.)
What is Included:
- Transfers in and out from and to the airports in Cusco
- 2 Nights in Hotel Marqueses Cusco with breakfast.
- 3 Nights camping on Inca trail ( 2 person tent)
- 1 Night in Hostel in Aguas Calientes.
- 1 Night in Ollantaytambo
- Personal Porter for Inca Trail trek for 6 Kg
- Tents for 2 person and foam pad mattress
- meals as indicated in the itinerary
- Tourist vehicles and experts guides.
- 4 Day Inca Trail Trek (Book 4-6 months before.)
- Guided tour enroute Inca Trail and Machupicchu
- Cusco City guided Tour
- Sacred Valley guided Tour with Lunch.
- Expedition Train Tickets, buses tickets
- Bus down to Aguas Calientes.
What is not Included:
- Flight Tickets Lima-Cusco-Lima
- Cusco VisitorsTicket (165 soles approx US$60)
- Sleeping Bag extra of US$25
- 2 Walking poles $20 for entire trek
- Hot springs 10 soles entrance fee
- US$ 140 for Single room ( Single Supplement )
- Dinner in Ollantaytambo
We recommend that you bring
- -Original passport.
- -ISIC internatinal student card if applicable.
- -Backpack to carry your personal items
- -Warm sleeping bag Minus 5ºC
- -Lighter style trekking boots with good ankle support
- -Trekking poles: metal tips are not allowed on the trail
- -Warm clothes,layers for variable temperature especially at night
- -Thermal underwear can be worn in the sleeping bag or in cold conditions
- -Gloves or mittens, scarf , wool socks, woolen hat for cold nights
- -T-shirts and trekking pants that zipoff to short pants for comfort
- -Flash light, head torch and extra batteries
- -Camera and extra batteries
- -Wear a hat with a broad visor to keep the sun off your face
- -Sunscreen, and sunglasses
- -Personal medical kit, insect repellent
- -Rain Gear a good rain jacket, rain poncho
- -Toiletries, toilet paper, small towel
- -2 litre water bottle, (disposable plastic bottles are forbidden in Machupicchu site)
- -Water purifying tablets optional, since we provide boiled water or buy it enroute.
- -Bathing clothes for the hot springs for hikers with an extra night in Aguas Calientes
- -Extra money for drinks & tips, souvenirs etc in soles
- -Emergency money at least 200-300 extra soles
- If you don`t have sleeping bags, rain ponchos, trekking poles, water bottle, etc you can rent/buy them from SAS Travel office at your check-in 2 days before the trek departure.
- Please Note: Hostel Viajeros in Aguas Calientes town is not a 3 star hotel but it is clean, safe and comfortable with a friendly and very helpfull staff. They have private Twin, Double and Triple rooms, with small private bathrooms and hot gas water system, it has one of the best locations in town, far enough from the riverside so it is not noisy, being very central at the foot of the bridge, only a few blocks from Train and Bus Station and you don`t have to do anymore long uphill hikes to get to your room! It is about 10 minutes from the hotspring pools. We try to include an economical accommodation option for this tour package to make it accessible for everyone but recommend that if you are wanting better accommodation in Aguas Calientes town to celebrate your accomplishment of the Inca Trail trek or any special date/ tour then please request one of the recommended hotel Upgrades below:
- UP-GRADING Hotels in Aguas Calientes (Based on double occupancy ).
- Hotel Wiraqocha Inn USD$ 20.00 p/person
- Hotel Inka Town USD$ 35.00 p/person
- Hotel Killa Inn USD$ 45.00 p/person
- Hotel Andina Luxury US$ 46.00 p/person
- Hotel Santuario US$ 54.00 p/person.
- Mapi -INKATERRA US$ 90.00 p/person.(Includes Dinner and Breakfast)
- Hotel Casa Andina US$90.00 p/person
- Sumaq Hotel 5 stars US$ 240.00 p/person.(Includes Dinner and Breakfast)
- Hotel Machu Picchu Pueblo INKATERRA US$ 260.00 p/person.(Includes Dinner and Breakfast)
- Hotel alongside Machupicchu: Sanctuary Lodge US$ 490.00 p/person.(Includes D B)
- To guarantee your hotel reservation UP-GRADE, please include the payment of it in your tour booking deposit, so we can reserve and pay for your hotel in advance. All Hotel policies require full payment of your accommodation 20-45 days prior your reservation date.
- Please note if you are travelling by yourself the UP-GRADING cost is much more, as often Hotels in Aguas Calientes charge the same price for a room shared by 2 people or just one person!
- (therefore the upgrade cost based on single occupancy are below… ).
- Hotel Wiraqocha Inn USD$ 60.00 p/person
- Hotel Inka Town $70.00
- Hotel Killa Inn $80.00
- Hotel Santuario $115.00
- Hotel Andina Luxury $90.00
- Hotel El Mapi- INKATERRA $170.00
- Hotel Casa Andina $170.00
- Hotel Sumaq $400.00
- Hotel MACHUPICCHU PUEBLO INKATERRA $420.00
- Hotel Sanctuary Lodge $950.00
- IMPORTANT: You must present your passport with the TAM immigration slip to all hotel accommodations. The national sales tax (18%) is charged to all Peruvian citizens and foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. In case the room is shared by both a taxable and non-taxable guest at the same time, the sales tax will be applied to the whole room. So please take every caution to not loose this piece of paper. You need to bring it to the Cusco office for your check-in.
- Best Value option if you want to climb Huayna Picchu
- This option is recommended for those people who want to climb the HuaynaPicchu mountain found inside the Machu Picchu site.(2-3 Hrs)
- The Peruvian Cultural Institute INC, still does not allow for people with an Inca trail permit to simply add the Huayna Picchu permit valued at about US$10 to it. They only sell the Huayna Picchu permit combined with a Machu Picchu entrance and this cost is US$70
- To get the best value from this US$75 since you stay the night in Aguas Calientes is to re-visit Machu Picchu the next day with your climb up Huayna Picchu mountain done then as you also get that full extra day in Machu Picchu ( A walk to Inca bridge can complete this great experience). This is especially a good opportunity in wet season giving you a second opportunity to see Machu Picchu in good clear weather!.
- So if you want you can pay an extra $85 on this package and have included
- the second entrance to Machu Picchu on the 5th day
- and permit to climb Huayna Picchu mountain and train in the afternoon back to Cusco arriving around 8.30- 9:00 pm on your 5th day with transfer to Hotel Marqueses.
- Student discount if international ISIC card scanned through at time of booking is US$40
- Single room supplement available . US$140
Frequently Asked Questions
- Thank you for choosing SAS Travel.
- Step 1.- CLICK on: FIXED DEPARTURES on: (See available permits and spaces in our group.)
- Step 2.- Select your tour and fill it out with your own personal details, fill out details of your group in Traveling with: First Name and Surname, Passport Number, Age and Nationality contact email/skype address or phone.
- If you are joining friends who have already been confirmed in a date you must indicate the same date in all 3 trek alternative date options and their names in the comments section. (If you do not have an alternative date you must indicate your only possible date in all 3 options. Make sure your passports are valid for at least 6 months before you enter Peru.) Once you finish sending us all your details you will receive a reservation code (Purchase number) (eg: 240611001). Then you must pay your booking deposit as until we receive a payment your reservation is not confirmed or safe. It is only so we can find the full reservation details at the exact time of payment. The last spaces in the group will be guaranteed in order of payments received so it is best to pay for all people in your group together with 1 reservation code, so that we can guarantee your permits, tickets for Machu Picchu, train tickets and tour together in the same group. (Also ensure you send scan of ISIC student card if applicable at this time.)
- Step 3 .-HOW TO MAKE A BOOKING DEPOSIT.-
- Please note if the permits are soon to run out you are better to do a credit card or Pay Pal deposit as these are a more immediate charge to ensure quick confirmation. Or you can skype sas.travel OR sas.travel.info with your credit card details for immediate payment and CONFIRMATION.
- DEPOSIT OPTION 1.- PAY A DEPOSIT with WESTERN UNION: Transfer US$ 500.00 per person (or US$570.00 per person if you want us to purchase your Huaynapicchu Ticket). Western Union is the cheapest way to send money (up to USD$ 999.00 if you are from the US) I understand you can do this via Western Union online service for only about $6 fee when it is indicated as a non immediate pickup and using a checking account. You make the payment to:Juan Carlos VALER SANGA (Peru) (This is the only person authorized to receive Western Union Payments for SAS Travel -Peru so only use these details.)
- However if you are going to send larger amounts it has to be done via a Western Union office. Upon transferring the money email us the email confirmation reciept from Western Union with your reservation code and amount paid to: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org -to confirm your booking deposit.
- DEPOSIT OPTION 2.- PAY A BOOKING-DEPOSIT ONLINE with MASTER CARD,VISA .- USD$ 525.00 per person (USD$ 500.00 + 5% card charge) (or USD$ 599.00 p/person if you want us to purchase your Huaynapicchu Ticket). (Visa card holder MUST BE affiliated to Verified by Visa) Payments by credit card will carry a surcharge of 5%.
- DEPOSIT OPTION 3.- PAY A BOOKING-DEPOSIT ONLINE with PAY PAL .- USD$ 530.00 per person (USD$ 500.00 + 6% PAY PAL FEE) (or USD$ 604.00 p/person if you want us to purchase your Huaynapicchu Ticket). Payments by PAY PAL must include the additional 6% surcharge and the confirmation from Pay Pal needs to be emailed to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to Skype us: sas.travel
- DEPOSIT OPTION 4.- Bank transfer has large fees so best to pay as one FULL PAYMENT. ie $970 base price per person - Transferring money to a Bank in Peru
- Banco Continental BBVA Swift Code: BCONPEPL (Best for group booking ie 3 person mínimum.) Email us to receive bank details. (Bank transfer fee $ 40).
- Or if you have an Australian bank account there are no extra fees for 2014 to transfer to our Australian Bank account. Please email email@example.com or skype sas.travel to receive the Westpac bank details. This can only be for a domestic bank transfer within Australia. If done internationally a fee of $40 will be charged.
- As soon as we receive your deposit we will proceed purchasing your Permits for Inca Trail trek, tickets for Huaynapicchu if requested. We will send you a final confirmation of your tour with detailed information within 12 working hours. If you don`t receive your Confirmation within 18 hours please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to Skype: sas.travel or call us.
- FINAL PAYMENT: You must pay the full balance of your tour 1 month before the date of your tour departure using any of the payment options above. If you need to amend or add anything to your final confirmation invoice ie rental of sleeping bags or trekkking poles etc you should contact us at least 6 weeks prior to the tour. This is done by responding to the email with your final confirmation and indicating the rental ítems to be added and then we can adjust your invoice accordingly and reconfirm the exact balance you need to pay by emailing you within that week. (you need to add the 5% credit card comission or 6% Pay pal commission or other fees depending on which payment method you choose.
- You then can enter the same ONLINE SYSTEM with your reservation reference code or contact us for bank details. Once we receive your payment in full we send you a further email with your confirmation and last minute details.
Terms & Conditions
- Cusco, Sacred Valley overnight Ollantaytambo, Classic Inca Trail hike & Aguas Calientes 8D/7N
- TRAVEL INSURANCE.- We strongly recommend that full insurance is taken out, which includes cover, under certain circumstances, against the loss of deposit or cancellation charges. Please note that no reimbursements are given when cancellations occur or for any unused services.
- PACKAGE includes as Main tour Inca Trail 4Day/4Night with extra night in Aguas Calientes
- SAS TRAVEL TERMS & CONDITIONS: Inca Trail 4D/4N with extra night in Aguas Calientes
- 1.- You must advise SAS Travel of any medical problems or allergies. You need to be in good physical health and if your health is questionable, then you should consult a doctor re high altitude trekking. If you are over the age of 65, then you will need to present us with a current medical certificate.
- 2.- You must advise your guide if you wish to leave the group or the camping area for independent walks or sightseeing. If you are experiencing any problems with the service of the guide or tour please advise the guide in that moment so he can resolve any problems or misunderstandings as soon as possible.
- 3.- HUAYNAPICCHU MOUNTAIN.- This ticket is not included in the trek. Due to limited availabilty, (only 400 people per day), we recommend you reserve and pay immediately if you are interested in doing this climb. Please let us know as soon as possible, make the payment (US$70.00 per adult / US$ 40.00 per student who send an ISIC student card at the time of payment) and please send us a copy of your payment and request to email@example.com.. This ticket will be for the second turn at approx 10:30 after your guided tour of Machupicchu.
- 4.- FINAL PAYMENT: You must pay the full balance of your tour 1 month before the date of your tour departure using any of the payment options above. If you need to amend or add anything to your final confirmation invoice ie rental of sleeping bags or trekking poles etc you should contact us at least 6 weeks prior to the tour. This is done by responding to the email with your final confirmation and indicating the rental ítems to be added and then we can adjust your invoice accordingly and reconfirm the exact balance you need to pay by emailing you within that week. (you need to add the 5% credit card comission or 6% Pay pal commission or other fees depending on which payment method you choose.
- You then make your final payment either entering the same ONLINE SYSTEM with your reservation reference code or via western union or contact us for bank details. Once we receive your payment in full we send you a further email with your confirmation and final briefing details.
- 5.- The student US$40 discount for use of student cards is regulated by the park itself, not SAS Travel. All student ISIC cards are validated by the control of the park and only accepted if you scanned a clear copy of your valid ISIC card through with your deposit at the time of booking and it was confirmed. A Youth Travel card or International Teachers cards are not accepted by the control.
- 6.- You must carry your original passport and valid ISIC card (if applicable) on the trail, If you do not take the correct original passport as indicated in your permit, the control will annul your permit and refuse you entrance to the trail. If for any reason, you organize a new passport after we have purchased your permits, you must bring the old passport with you, or if this is impossible advise us in writing with a scan of the old passport and your new passport for us to present to the INC with official documentation to avoid problems. Administration charge for this formal change if not done at least 5 weeks in advance is (US$ 15 pp)
- 7.- Unless you hire an extra shared porter you need to carry your back pack, sleeping bag and a mattress (both 3.8 Kgms), personal items, clothing and water for the day to drink, if you want an extra shared porter (for the full trip) you must indicate this in your reservation form as they require permits as well or send us an email immediately. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 8.- Cancelation made by Clients:
- 8.- a.- Cancelation of tour once a permit has been registered up to 6 weeks in advance incurs a loss of (US$ 300.00) non refundable Booking fee.
- 8.- b.- Cancelation of tour within 6 weeks to 2 weeks of departure incurs a loss of 60% of total tour cost...
- 8.- c.- Cancelation of tour within 2 weeks to 5 days of departure incurs a loss of 80% of total tour cost...
- 8.- d.- Cancelation of tour within 5 days - 36 hours of departure incurs a loss of 90% of total tour cost...
- 8.- e.- Cancelation of tour within 36 hours of departure incurs a loss of total tour cost...
- However we can organise an alternative tour to visit Machu Picchu joining your group and utilising your permit, completing the tour as normal from here within this cancellation penalty charge if train tickets are available . The only extra charge is the cost of the train to Aguas Calientes. US$ 46 or with a Vistadome upgrade US $77. Simple Accommodation in Aguas Calientes is provided.
- 9.- Change of dates is not possible after a permit has been processed. It is non transferable nor refundable Permits. The deposit will be forfeited. Please note that we do this because we are prohibited to re-sell your spot after you have cancelled. However you can use part of the permit for Machupicchu admission in other tour such as Lares, Salkantay, or train tours to Machupicchu, if the entrance dates match etc
- 10.- Inca Trail 4D/4Nights Group Service includes simple accommodation in Aguas Calientes and we ask you to please read the Recommendations in the web page http://www.sastravelperu.com/english/program/614/inca-trail-4day4night-with-extra-night-in-aguas-calientes-group-service incase you would like to upgrade to a hotel option. Also the train on day 5 is just before 9am to Ollantaytambo. ( unless you specified at the time of booking a alternative afternoon train option) Please note this service ends in Ollantaytambo and bus transport is available from here to Cusco.
- 11.- IMPORTANT: You must present your passport to any and all hotel accomodations with the foreign passengers TAM ( the immigration slip you receive when passing through the border)for exemption from local taxes. If you are a Peruvian Resident or hold a “carnet de extranjeria” so your Tam has expired, or your stay is for more than 60 days…. the 18% tax will have to be charged according to the Peruvian government law. So please take every caution to not lose this piece of paper. You must bring your passport and Tam slip to the office in Cusco for your checkin.
- 12 Train tickets: Changes to schedules or dates when train tickets have been finalised incurs an administration charge of US$10 per ticket. At times a change of date may only be possible with an upgrade and so the difference in price would need to be paid.
- 13.- If you become ill or injured on the trail and are unable to continue, a porter will be provided to accompany you back to an area with emergency assistance capabilities. helicopter air lifts and medical assistance are paid at the expense of the passenger, if you fail to complete the tour due to illness we will assist you to meet with your group at Machupicchu to recommence your tour at that point, although there will be no refund from the original payment, we will however, present you with a document to certify illness and which can be used to present to your travel insurance company.
- 14.- SAS Travel will take all reasonable care in providing service to our clients to avoid accident, illness, loss of personal property and will only employ suitably qualified staff. We accept responsibility for the actions of our own employees. SAS Travel cannot however be responsible for any action or event that was unforeseeable or unavoidable. We also cannot be responsible for improper acts by clients or other third party. You are totally responsable for your own personal property and rented equipment.
- 15.- SAS Travel does not take responsibility for additional costs due to unfavorable weather conditions, natural catastrophe, strikes, accidents, illness, injury, loss of personal items, etc. It is the clients responsibility to carry insurance to cover these types of events. We reserve the right to modify or cancel the program due to any of the unforeseen conditions listed above.
- 16.- In extreme cases when “ Inca trail to Machupicchu” is declared closed for safety reasons SAS Travel can replace your trek with an alternative trek such as 4 day Lares trek or 4 day Choquequirao trek and your booking deposit money will be used for this or if you prefer an alternative tour such as 4 day Lake Titicaca package or Jungle trip etc to give you some of the many options.
- 17.- Travel Insurance.- We recommend that full travel insurance is taken, which includes cover, under certain circumstances, against the loss of deposit or cancellation charges. Please note that no reimbursements are given when cancellations occur or for any unused services.
- SAS Travel will do everything possible to assure a safe and enjoyable trip but we will not accept any responsibility for damages, injuries, losses, expenses due to delays, for any cause whatsoever, this applies to any person or property in connection with any service we or our intermediaries provide, which result directly or indirectly from acts of God or forces mayor.
- Ensure you give the office the full details of your accomodation in Cusco and attend the briefing the night before the trek.
- I have read and accept the conditions.
- HOTEL MARQUESES INFORMATION AND CONDITIONS.-
- The HOTEL MARQUESES is great value in a prime safe location, only 1 and 1/2 blocks from the main plaza with a lovely colonial courtyard and refurbished rooms. It has an amazing history going back 400 years which is great for classic photos!
- All rooms are equipped with heating, security boxes, cable T.V and private bathrooms .
- Includes buffet breakfast and free shuttle transfer to and from the airport. Access to an English speaking staff person 24 hours a day.
- Both Delux and Standard Rooms have private bathrooms with 24 hour hot water. Delux rooms have shower and bath and the rooms are very spacious with much more natural lighting and character. They are located in the front courtyard area.
- For those celebrating special occaisions, (maybe a Honeymoon) reserve “The Suite” - Valued at $150 for 2 persons … tastefully furnished spacious rooms !
- The professional staff guarantee you a wonderful, safe and unforgetable visit to Cusco.
- To receive your free transfer from the airport please advise us of the full arrival details at least 3 days before arrival. Please send your flight arrival details (TIME / AIRLINE / FLIGHT #:/ DATE) to us once you have confirmed your flight. We need this information at least 3 days in advance. If you have any last minute flight changes ring (84 from Lima ) 264249 or if international use with country code (+51 84) 264249
- Please note . Even though there are many people waiting around the airport trying to sell tours or hotels on your arrival…we do not have a Marqueses representative inside the airport except for the SAS transfer driver.
- The SAS driver waits for you outside the arrival area with the SAS logo or Marqueses logo on a sign.
- Checkout time is 10.00 am but you are welcome to leave luggage in storage for as long as you like! Breakfast can be served from 05.30 am to 10:30 am
- Reconfirmation of domestic flights is a free service but please give the reception the details of your flight at least 2 days in anticipation so it can be reconfirmed and your shuttle transfer to the airport organised for you. We need your airline flight # and reservation code if you can find it. With Lan Peru flights you can do an online checkin select your seats and print out your boarding pass to allow your transfer to the airport to be organised for only 1 hour in advance. Otherwise with other airlines or without your boarding pass check in for domestic flights is required just under 2 hours before departure so we would need organise the transfer to the airport for around 2 hours before your flight time. Without the information in advance we may not be able to accommodate your transfer to the airport so please ensure you advise reception of your details early in your stay.
- If you are feeling exceptionally ill for the altitude or any other health issue we generally contact Cusco Medical Assistance located in Av La Paz phone :224016 or 224178 and they work directly with people travel insurance to make things a bit easier.
- Please note all rooms in the hotel are considered a smoke free zone. The open Colonial courtyard is the only area which is permitted for smoking to protect the art and historical items of the building. Please feel free to use the book exchange in the second patio.
- If you are unsure of anything that cannot be clarified easily through the hotel,
- You can also ask Reception to contact Robyn to assist in English at any time.
- FAILURE to contact the hotel at least 48 hours in advance to inform of a cancellation will result in a no show which authorizes the charge of the first nights accommodation. For bookings in June July and August cancellations must be confirmed at least 4 days in advance to avoid cancellation fees. (+51 84) 264249
- In the case of a booking that reserves more than 3 rooms (ie group) a cancellation must be received by the hotel 5 days in advance to avoid a no show charge.