You are here:
MachuPicchu by Train Tours > Machupicchu with VISTADOME train 1 Day Guided Tour.
Machupicchu with VISTADOME train 1 Day Guided Tour.
Last Minute Information
- DAILY DEPARTURES !!! Permits for Machupicchu citadel and train tickets are limited,FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE BASIS... You must book and pay a deposit well in advance... so we can guarantee your spots. For high season (May to October, 4-3 months in advance.) (Low season (November to April, 2 months in advance.)
- How to Book Choose your preferred Departure Date(Leaving Date) at the Calendar (left side) Fill in your details and group as requested and Pay a deposit on Step 3. Or follow instructions below in Booking Information.
SPECIAL booking this tour: 4 Nights for the price of 3 at MARQUESES Boutique Hotel in Cusco or FREE Up-grade to Delux rooms for the price of Standard room. To get this offer you must quote it at the time of booking and payment is required in $ USD cash. Please book through our website, you must indicate you have a tour with SAS Travel (This offer is only valid for accommodation dates from JAN 1st 2014 to APRIL 15th 2014). For months May- Aug- Stay 4 Nights FREE Up-Grade to Suite for the price of Delux rooms, please contact Mariella at: email@example.com
4 hours Vistadome deluxe train ride approx into this spectacular land of the Incas, amazing views of valleys, Inca farming terraces, snow capped mountains, and sub-tropical jungle near the low Jungle. Aguas Calientes is set in 2,000 mts, then a shuttle bus will transport you to the top 2,400 mts back into the fantastic history to this magic place, sacred and mysterious town without name known as Machu-Picchu. “ The Old Sacred Mountain ” And your expert tour guide will guide you and help you to understand better this magical 7th wonder place.
We can also arrange an accommodation in Aguas Calientes and organize your train return on the second day,so you have a full day to enjoy at Machupicchu citadel.
GROUP BOOKINGS: USD$ 10 per person discount for group bookings (minimum 4 person) OR a Free half day Cusco City tour.
What is Included:
- Transfer at 05:45 am from your hotels to Poroy or Ollanta Train Station
- Vistadome train ticket from Poroy / Ollanta to Aguas Calientes
- Bus from Aguas Calientes to Machu-picchu ( 30 minutes )
- Admission ticket for Machu-picchu sanctuary
- Guided tour in English 2 hours approximately (2.5 hrs free time to explore in your own)
- Small group 6-14 person, experienced tour guide.
- Bus from Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes
- Vistadome train ticket return to Cusco/Ollanta and Private bus to Cusco (Includes snacks and Dance Presentation)
- Transfer from station to your hotel.
What is not Included:
- Lunch drinks or snacks
- Lunch at the Hotel Sanctuary near Machupicchu US$ 40.00 p/person (Bring snacks or packed lunch)
- Packed Lunch at B&B Viajeros US$ 10.00 p/person (Vegetarian packed lunch upon request)
We recommend that you bring
- Your original Passport
- A small day pack with water to drink
- Comfortable shoes or runners
- Camera and rain jacket or poncho
- A fleece or jacket, basic toiletries
- Hat for the sun , sunscream, insect repelent for mosquitoes
- Some extra money for lunch, snacks and souvenirs
- If you have time it is much nicer to do a 2 Day 1 Night tour called the 2 Day Sunrise/Classic Machupicchu or The Sacred Valley & Machu-picchu Tour.
- Remember the one day tour spends almost 9 hours just in travel time so makes for a long day!
- We can also arrange an accommodation in Aguas Calientes and organize your train return on the second day,so you have a full day to enjoy at Machupicchu citadel.
- TRAVEL INSURANCE: We recommend you to obtain a personal Travel Insurance, including Medical Problems, Baggage loss or damage. If you need help to find a travel Insurance Company please let us know. Eg, Nomad Travel Insurances.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Select the month and date and click on the Calendar the Departure Date (Leaving Date) of your preference. Then fill out with your personal details and details of your group. (If you are travelling as a couple, or with more persons you must book and pay with one reservation Code.) But please complete details of your companion on lines below: Travelling with: (write Full names, Passport number, Age and Nationality). Once you finish sending us all your details you will receive a Reservation Code (eg: 240611001). Then you just need to pay your deposit online on Step 3 (pay for 2 or more person in your group with ONE reservation code, so we can guarantee all your permits, tickets for Machupicchu, train tickets and tour all together in a group.)
- BOOKING DEPOSIT REQUIRED.- USD$ 200 per person.
- 1.- Pay on Step 3 a booking deposit ONLINE with VISA or Mastercard.- US$ 210 per person. (US$ 200+5% card fee). Payments by credit card will carry a surcharge of 5%.
- 2.- Pay on Step 3 a booking deposit with Paypal.- US$ 212 per person. (US$ 200+6% card fee. Payments by Paypal will carry a surcharge of 6%.
- 3.- Pay a Booking Deposit with WESTERN UNION: US$ 200 per person through in order to Mr: Irwin POMA-FLORES (Peru). Upon transferring the money email us the Money Transfer Number (MTCN) copy of your reservation and amount paid to: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com OR pay into our Australia Bank (ask for details via email).
- FINAL PAYMENT: We require a full payment of your tour transferring 1 month before OR pay in our office in Cusco 5-3 days before of your departure date in USD$ cash.
Terms & Conditions
- CONDITIONS OF MACHUPICCHU WITH VISTADOME TRAIN 1 DAY GUIDED TOUR
- 1. FINAL PAYMENT: You must pay the full balance of your tour 1 month before the date of your tour departure using any of the payment options above. If you need to amend or add anything to your final confirmation invoice ie upgrade hotel Aguas Calientes etc you should contact us at least 6 weeks prior to the tour. This is done by responding to the email with your final confirmation and indicating any extra ítems to be added and then we can adjust your invoice accordingly and reconfirm the exact balance you need to pay by emailing you within that week. (you need to add the 5% credit card comission or 6% Pay pal commission or other fees depending on which payment method you choose.
- You then can enter the same ONLINE SYSTEM http://sastravel.online-booking.co/pay.php with your reservation reference code or contact us for bank details. Once we receive your payment in full we send you a further email with your confirmation and last minute details.
- 2.- Bring your Passport, Immigration card (and ISIC card if applicable ) to our office on arrival to Cusco
- 3.- The student US$20 discount for use of student cards is regulated by the site and INC itself, not SAS Travel. All student ISIC cards are validated by the control of the park and only accepted if you scanned a clear copy of your valid ISIC card through with your deposit at the time of booking and it was confirmed. A Youth Travel card is not accepted by the control.
- 4.- We strongly suggest you arrive to Cusco at least 2 days before the departure of this tour.
- Please let us know your hotel contact details once you have confirmed this or if you need assistance in booking a hotel in Cusco let us know.
- 5.- in this tour we try to get the 6.40am morning vistadome train from Poroy ( Cusco) and the later return Vistadome train departing Aguas Calientes arriving back toi cusco around 9.30pm to allow enough time to fully explore Machu Picchu. Depending on ticket availability there may only be the 3.20pm train available or if you would prefer the earlier return at 3.20pm arriving around 7.40pm to Cusco then please indicate this very clearly in your reservation.
- 6.- You must carry a clear copy of your passport and valid ISIC card (if applicable) on the tour. You must present your passport with the TAM immigration slip to all hotel accommodations. The national sales tax (18%) is charged to all Peruvian citizens and foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. In case the room is shared by both a taxable and non-taxable guest at the same time, the sales tax will be applied to the whole room. So please take every caution to not lose this piece of paper. You need to bring it to the Cusco office for your checkin.
- 7.- Changes to schedules or dates can only be made if there is availability in the alternative date and when train tickets have been finalised this incurs a furhter administration charge of $10 per ticket. At times a change of date may only be possible with an upgrade and so the difference in price would also need to be paid.
- 8.- CANCELATIONS by CLIENT:
- Cancelation of tour before bookings and train tickets finalised incurrs no fee in high season this is generally before 2 months in advance of departure.
- Cancelation of tour within 2 months and 1 month before departure incurs a loss of 15% of total tour cost,
- Cancelation of tour within 1 month and 14 days before departure incurs a loss of 30% of total tour cost,
- Cancelation of tour within 14days and 48 hours before departure incurs a loss of 70% of total tour cost,
- Cancelation of tour within 24 hours of departure incurs a loss of 100% of total tour cost,
- We can always provide you with a document to certify illness and present for your travel insurance
- 9.- Travel insurance is strongly recommended..SAS Travel will take all reasonable care in providing service to our clients to avoid accident, illness, loss of personal property and will only employ suitably qualified staff to our clients to avoid accident, illness, loss of personal property and will only employ suitably qualified staff. We accept responsibility for the actions of our own employees. SAS Travel cannot however be responsible for any action or event that was unforeseeable or unavoidable. We also cannot be responsible for improper acts by clients or other third party. You are totally responsable for your own personal property and rented equipment.
- 10.- SAS Travel does not take responsibility for additional costs due to unfavorable weather conditions, natural catastrophe, strikes, accidents, illness, injury, loss of personal items, etc. It is the clients responsibility to carry insurance to cover these types of events. We reserve the right to modify or cancel the program due to any of the unforeseen conditions listed above.
- I have read and accept the conditions.