US$ 460.00 p/person
(Based on Double / Triple accommodation)
Confirmed Departure Dates on:
(MONDAY, WEDNESDAY, FRIDAY & SATURDAY)
2 people group USD$ 520 each
3-4 people USD$ 480 each
5-8 people USD$ 460 each
($20.00 Discount with ISIC student card.)
If you want the best, book with SAS Travel ! Professional, courteous, knowledgable, caring, fun. Thanks to all the staff both on the trek and behind the scenes that worked tirelessly to ensure the very best experience for their clients. Jan Cuthbertson
Is it for me?
This hike is accessible for all ages, and doesn't require you to be in top physical shape. Since your one day hike of 5-6 hours takes you to the town of Aguas Calientes (after of 3-4 Hrs of gentle walk we will reach to Wiñaywayna Inca town on actual Inca trail the nicest and bigest Inca complex which surprise a lot of visitors even more than Machupicchu... , you will not have to camp, or carry backpacks only your personal day-pack as we will stay in a Hotel. Private rooms, it is recommended for those having less time or those with less experience in altitude. For families, group of friends or couples.
NEW -Sacred Valley tour and short Inca Trail 3Day/2Night tour. -Group Service.Departing on:
TUESDAY,THURSDAY,SUNDAY This tour is a combination of the famous Sacred Valley tour and the 2 Days Short Inca Trail to Machupicchu, the perfect mix for a sacred pilgrimage to MachuPicchu..!!. A day before your short Inca Trail trek, join-us a guided Sacred Valley tour to enjoy and see Awanacancha the Andean Weaving center and Alpaca, Llamas Farm, explore Pisac Ruins and Market then see the Valley of Yucay and Urubamba, then visit the pictoresque Ollantaytambo -The living andean Inca town and stay the night in cozy Apu Lodge or SolPeru Hotel for all the avantages of this tour refer to this link: 3 Day/2Night tour To make even more special this pilgrimage to Machu-Picchu, up-grade your accommodation, you can stay in the Sanctuary Hotel near Machupicchui, Inkaterra hotel in Aguas Calientes, Sumaq Hotel, Hatuchay Tower,Andina Luxury or Mapi Hotel.
This itinerary is rated moderate and should be undertaken by people who are fairly fit and take regular exercise.
Briefing with guide and group is held at SAS Travel office in Calle Garcilaso 270 (near Plaza San Francisco) or at your hotel, the night before the departure at 7pm. At your check-in at the office the day before the confirmation of the Briefing time will be confirmed.
Private transport to Ollantaytambo, tourist Train (Expedition Class) to Kiometer 104 (start of the trek and Train Expedition Class return to Cusco. You can also start from Ollantaytambo for this tour.
We highly recommend MARQUESES Boutique Hotel in Cusco, it is a beautiful and charming Colonial house built at the end of XVI century that has recently been restored and refurbished, located just one block from Cusco`s mayor Plaza. This great location is part of its popularity, close to all of the most important tourist attractions in the famous capital of Inca`s Empire. Well known for its incomparable hospitality and professional service. We can reserve the hotel and transfers you from the airport on your arrival and back on your return, you will enjoy a safe visit, wonderful attention and be pleasantly surprised by the warmth of the Andean Hospitality.
Due to the safe and strategic location you are within easy walking distance of the many historical places, museums, restaurants, cultural, artistic and traditional places of the Imperial Inca City.
SAS Travel Tour Operator & Agency offices are located alongside Hotel Marqueses so we at SAS Travel can assist you at any time.
You are here:
INCA TRAIL to MachuPicchu > Inca Trail 2D/1N Short Trek -GROUP SERVICE.
Inca Trail 2D/1N Short Trek -GROUP SERVICE.
Last Minute Information
- The permits for Inca Trail trek are so limited, only 200 permits available per day FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED. You must book and pay a booking deposit well in advance... so we can secure your spots. For high season (May to October, 6-4 months in advance.) Low season (November to April, 4-3 months in advance.) We strongly advise that you make a booking asap... FIXED DEPARTURES ON: MONDAY, WEDNESDAY, FRIDAY, SATURDAY.
- (PLEASE NOTE.- IF YOU´RE 2 PEOPLE READY TO BOOK AND YOUR DESIRED DATE IS NOT LISTED IN AVAILABILITY, YOU CAN BOOK IT AS A PRIVATE TOUR TEMPORALY WHILE WE WILL TRY TO GET OTHERS TO MAKE THE PRICE OF THE TOUR LESS EXPENSIVE. PRICE OF THE TOUR WILL BE ACCORDING THE NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS. )
- HOW TO BOOK.-(BEFORE BOOKING ON THE CALENDAR PLEASE): CHECK AVAILABILITY HERE after prefered dates you can book on Step 2 (left side) , generate a code to pay a booking deposit on Step 3 or with PayPal. Or return to the tour page and book directly selecting your prefered date on the calendar then pay an online deposit on Step 3.
- TICKET FOR HUAYNAPICCHU MOUNTAIN.- Extra cost of US$ 75 per person (Those trekkers who want to add a climb the Huaynapicchu Mt. once you finished the tour at Machupicchu they need to pay US$ 70 pp extra so we can purchase your ticket for the 2nd turn at 11:00 am. Otherwise enjoy the free walks to Inca bridge.
- FREE UP-GRADE to Deluxe room in Cusco booking this package with this tour:5 Day/4Night Cusco, Sacred Valley and Short Inca Trail Package.
- When permits for this short Inca Trail trek are sold out we ca still offer you this Package and include a Machupicchu train trip with additional hikes and climb to Huaynapicchu included.
- For visitors looking for the highlights in Cusco and this nice hike... 7 Day Package with 2 Day Short Inca Trail
- Flight Tickets from Lima to Cusco/Cusco Lima (Round Trip) with Star-Peru USD$ 170.00 per person.
4 Nights for the price of 3 in MARQUESES Hotel BOUTIQUE in Cusco or FREE Up-grade to Delux rooms for the price of Standard room. To get this offer you must quote it at the time of booking and payment is required in $ USD cash. Please book through this website but you must indicate your tour with SAS Travel (This offer is only valid for accomodation dates from JAN 1st 2014 to APRIL 15th 2014). For months May- Aug- Stay 4 Nights FREE Up-Grade to Suite for the price of Delux rooms ..... to get this offer you must quote it at the time of booking and payment is required in $USD cash.www.hotelmarqueses.com
This short Inca Trail , 2 Days 1 Night version , leaves from the 104 km , located at 2,100 meters. (starting by train from Ollantaytambo) . It is a walk of 16 Km to Machu Picchu, where spectacular views of landscapes appreciate high Andean jungle and visiting Inca buildings on the route ( Chachabamba , Choquesuysuy ). 5 Km walk in a gradual uphill to Winaywayna Complex, located at 2,700 meters. Winaywayna means " forever young " in Quechua, agricultural terraces around the mountain, decorating this ancient Inca castle with temples, shrines, buildings, and water channels, it has 15 water sources rituals as one goes down . It was a religious center , probably associated with the ritual worship of water, plants, nature,life. After lunch , 2 -3 hours of road to Machu Picchu for a spectacular cloud forest and white granite path, hidden in the beauty of the mountains and the lower sub- tropical valley, hear the sounds of hummingbirds , quetzals and cockerels uncrowded walk up reach the Puerta del Sol " Inti Punku " We will have a unique view from the top of this mountain. then descend by stairways for 40 minutes to get in front of this majestic " marvel " , appreciate the sunset , time to enjoy the beauty of this place, then down to the entrance of the citadel , to board a bus to go to Aguas Calientes, dinner , rest and plans for tomorrow .
The next day , after breakfast , at 05:30 we boarded a bus Machupicchu for our full- day guided tour of exploration. our expert guide will help you better understand Machupicchu . then you have free time to explore on your own , doing photography , contemplate this magical place , or just meditating at such wonder place . After our extensive visit to this magical place walking descend to Aguas Calientes ( 1 hour) you can go down with bus if you want to acquire your ticket directly for $ 9 pp . You will have buffet lunch and then our train from Aguas Calientes leave at 4:45 p.m reaching the Poroy train station at 8:30 pm , transfer to Cusco for 30 minutes. ( Plaza Regocijo 9 pm to our trip).
"...Caminante, no hay camino, se hace camino al andar." Antonio Machado.
Program Itinerary (for more information please CLICK here)
What is Included:
- Pre-departure briefing at your Hotel or Office.
- Pick up from your Hotel at 04:00 am
- Private transport to Ollantaytambo Train Station (2 Hrs)
- Expedition train to Km 104 (starting point of the hike)
- Entrance fees for the trail and the Machupicchu sanctuary
- Permits and fees for the 2 Day Inca Trail park
- Walk with an excellent English speaking guide.
- Guided visit of Chachabamba, Wiñaywayna and Choquesuysuy
- Guided Tour of Machupicchu on the second Day
- 1 Box Lunch, 1 Dinner, 1 Breakfast and 1 Lunch
- 1 snack and soda drink for the 1st Day
- Acommodation at Hotel Wiracocha or Presidente.
- 2 bus tickets (Machupicchu-Aguas Calientes -Machupicchu)
- Expedition train return to Cusco or train to Ollanta and transport to Cusco
- Free and safe Storage in Cusco in Hotel Marqueses while you are hiking.
- Walk the Sun`s gate Intipunku or to Inca Bridge after your tour.(Optional)
What is not Included:
- Bus down from Machupicchu to Aguas Calientes on 2nd Day US$ 10
- (or a Down hill walk for 45 minutes to Aguas Calientes)
- Dinner on the 2nd Day, Drinks, snacks or water.
- Hot spring pools 10 soles. (Optional)
- Entrance fee for Huayna Picchu $75.00 (Optional).
We recommend that you bring
- Your Original passport
- Student card ISIC (if applicable.)
- You only need to carry a small day pack
- Water to drink ( 2 liters)
- Camera, binoculars
- Rain jacket in rainy season -Dec to Jan
- Change of weather gear in rainy season -Dec to Jan
- Basic toiletries
- Hat or cap for the sun, essential
- Sunscreanwith sun protection
- Insect repellent for mosquitoes(Malaria or Yellow fever have not been reported)
- Comfortable hiking boots, sneakers or sturdy shoes
- Money in soles or dollars. ATM´s or cash machines and travelers cheques in Aguas Calientes are more expensive to change.
- Please Note: Hostel Viajeros in Aguas Calientes town is not a 3 star hotel but it is clean, safe and comfortable with a friendly and very helpfull staff. They have private Twin, Double and Triple rooms, with small private bathrooms and hot gas water system, it has one of the best locations in town, far enough from the riverside so it is not noisy, being very central at the foot of the bridge, only a few blocks from Train and Bus Station and you don`t have to do anymore long uphill hikes to get to your room! It is about 10 minutes from the hotspring pools. We try to include an economical accommodation option for this tour package to make it accessible for everyone but recommend that if you are wanting better accommodation in Aguas Calientes town to celebrate your accomplishment of the Inca Trail trek or any special date/ tour then please request one of the recommended hotel Upgrades below:
- UP-GRADING Hotels in Aguas Calientes (Based on double occupancy ).
- Hotel Inka Town USD$ 35.00 p/person
- Hotel Killa Inn USD$ 45.00 p/person
- Hotel Andina Luxury US$ 46.00 p/person
- Hotel Santuario US$ 59.00 p/person.
- Mapi -INKATERRA US$ 90.00 p/person.(Includes Dinner and Breakfast)
- Hotel Tierra Viva Machupicchu US$90.00 p/person
- Hotel Casa Andina US$90.00 p/person
- Hotel Machu Picchu Pueblo INKATERRA US$ 260.00 p/person.(Includes Dinner and Breakfast)
- Sumaq Hotel 5 stars US$ 240.00 p/person.(Includes Dinner and Breakfast)
- Hotel alongside Machupicchu: Sanctuary Lodge US$ 490.00 p/person.(Includes D B)
- To guarantee your hotel reservation UP-GRADE, please include the payment of it in your tour booking deposit, so we can reserve and pay for your hotel in advance. All Hotel policies require full payment of your accommodation 20-45 days prior your reservation date.
- Please note if you are travelling by yourself the UP-GRADING cost is much more, as often Hotels in Aguas Calientes charge the same price for a room shared by 2 people or just one person!
- (therefore the upgrade cost based on single occupancy are below… ).
- Hotel Inka Town $70.00
- Hotel Home Like Home Machu Picchu $70.00
- Hotel Santuario $120.00
- Hotel Andina Luxury $90.00
- Hotel El Mapi- INKATERRA $170.00
- Hotel Tierra Viva Machupicchu $170.00
- Hotel MACHUPICCHU PUEBLO INKATERRA $420.00
- Hotel Sumaq $400.00
- Hotel Sanctuary Lodge $950.00
- Hotel Killa Inn $80.00
- Hotel Casa Andina $170.00
- IMPORTANT: You must present your passport with the TAM immigration slip to all hotel accommodations. The national sales tax (18%) is charged to all Peruvian citizens and foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. In case the room is shared by both a taxable and non-taxable guest at the same time, the sales tax will be applied to the whole room. So please take every caution to not loose this piece of paper. You need to bring it to the Cusco office for your check-in
- After your guided your at Machu Picchu:
- Walk the amazing Inca bridge trail after your tour, not necessary to book or pay any fee.
- Explore to the Temple of the Condor and the Temple of the three windows.
- Visit again the famous Intiwatana, the inca calendar or sacred rock.
- Explore the Sun temple or tower and the ceremonial altar on the middle top rock.
- If your interest is climbing Huayna Pichhu please book and pay in advance.
- Please note another very popular option that includes this Inca Trail 2D/1N Short Trek is Inca Trail 2D/1N with Sacred Valley COMBO -Group Service. This tour is a combination of the famous Sacred Valley tour and the 2 Days Short Inca Trail to Machupicchu, the perfect mix for a sacred pilgrimage to MachuPicchu..!!. A day before your short Inca Trail trek, join-us a guided Sacred Valley tour to enjoy and see Awanacancha the Andean Weaving center and Alpaca, Llamas Farm, explore Pisac Ruins and Market then see the Valley of Yucay and Urubamba, then visit the pictoresque Ollantaytambo -The living andean Inca town and stay the night in cozy Apu Lodge or Ollanta Hotel. For all the avantages of this tour refer to this link: http://www.sastravelperu.com/english/program/703/inca-trail-2d1n-with-sacred-valley-combo-group-service
- See our Confirmed group departures on the website (AVAILABILITY and BOOKINGS),
- New Departures Dates For departures not listed in our Confirmed dates, where you open a new date, you are the first people booking and we can`t get other passengers we can not guarantee the group price of US$440 each, at that moment, but we will try to get more passenger but if the final number of passengers is just 2-3 persons then the price will be a private tour rate that allow us to operate this tour. To compensate the higher rate for small group tour we include a Free night before your tour in Hotel Marqueses, and reception and transfer from the Airport at your arrival to Cusco.
- If you request a private group of just 2-3 persons this offer does not apply, receive a special offer for Hotel Marqueses Cusco accommodation as 4 nights for the price of 3 Or free upgrade from Standard to Delux room for all purchased nights. Please enquire about availability at time of booking trek though.
- For early bookings in advance (6-4 months before) you can choose your Departure Date according to your schechule and we will open a group tour departure date so other trekker will join and make a group price trek. For those people doing the Sacred Valley tour the day before of the hike, certainly they can depart from Ollantaytambo train station to Km 104 starting point on the hike.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Thank you for choosing SAS Travel.
- CLICK on Step 1.- See our group dates or permit spaces in our GROUP DEPARTURES. AVAILABILITY
- CLICK on Step 2.- TO RESERVE .-Select Inca Trail 2D/1N Short Trek -Group Service, and fill it out with your own personal details, fill out details of your group in Traveling with: (First Name and Surname, Passport Number, Age and Nationality contact email/skype address or phone.) If you are joining friends who have already been confirmed in a date you must indicate the same date in all 3 trek alternative date options and their names in the comments section. (If you do not have an alternative date you must indicate your only possible date in all 3 options. (Make sure your passports are valid for at least 6 months before you enter Peru.) Once you finish sending us all your details you will receive a reservation code (Purchase number) (eg: 240611001). Then you must pay your booking deposit as until we receive a payment your reservation is not confirmed or safe. It is only so we can find the full reservation details at the exact time of payment. The last spaces in the group will be guaranteed in order of payments received so it is best to pay for all people in your group together with 1 reservation code, so that we can guarantee your permits, tickets for Machu Picchu, train tickets and tour together in the same group. (Also ensure you send scan of ISIC student card if applicable at this time.)
- HOW TO MAKE A BOOKING DEPOSIT.- Please note if the permits are soon to run out you are better to do a credit card or Pay Pal deposit as these are a more immediate charge to ensure quick confirmation. Or you can skype sas.travel OR sas.travel.info with your credit card details for immediate payment and confirmation.
- DEPOSIT OPTION:
- 1.- PAY with WESTERN UNION.- Transfer US$ 200.00 per person (or US$270.00 per person if you want us to purchase a Huaynapicchu permit as well ). WESTERN UNION is the cheapest way to send money if you are from the US (up to USD$999.00 if you use your checking account is only about $6-$8! ). I und! erstand if you use credit card to pay the Western Union then your credit card company will also charge a cash advance fee so it is better to use a checking account to keep the fee down. However for countries other than the US I understand the fees are generally higher. If you check it out and the fees are comparable then You make the payment to: JUAN CARLOS VALER SANGA (Peru)
- RECEIVERS FIRST NAME - JUAN CARLOS
- RECEIVERS PATERNAL NAME - VALER
- RECEIVERS MATERNAL NAME - SANGA
- You choose delivery method option of cash at agent location. Upon transferring the money email us the MTCN (money Transfer number) from Western Union, amount paid with your reservation code to: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org -to confirm your full payment.
- 2.- PAY ONLINE with VISA or MASTER CARD.- USD$ 210.00 per person (USD$ 200.00 + 5% card charge) (or USD$ 280.00 p/person if you want us to purchase your Huaynapicchu Ticket). (Visa card holder MUST BE affiliated to Verified by Visa) Payments by credit card will carry a surcharge of 5%.
- 3.- PAY ONLINE with PAYPAL .- USD$ 212.00 per person (USD$ 200.00 + 6% PAY PAL FEE) (or USD$ 282.00 p/person if you want us to purchase your Huaynapicchu Ticket). Payments by PAY PAL must include the additional 6% surcharge and the confirmation from PayPal needs to be emailed to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
- 4.- If you have an Australian Bank account there are no extra fees for 2014 to transfer to our Australian Bank account. Please email: email@example.com to receive the Westpac bank details. This can only be for a domestic bank transfer within Australia. If done internationally a fee of $40 will be charged. As soon as we receive your deposit we will proceed purchasing your Permits for Inca Trail trek, tickets for Huaynapicchu if requested. We will send you a final confirmation of your tour with detailed information within 12 working hours. If you don`t receive your confirmation within 18 hours please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- FINAL PAYMENT.- You must pay the full balance of your tour 1 month before the date of your tour departure using any of the payment options above. If you need to amend or add anything to your final confirmation invoice ie (up-grade accommodation,trek poles, etc you should contact us at least 6 weeks prior to the tour. This is done by responding to the email with your final confirmation and indicating the rental ítems to be added and then we can adjust your invoice accordingly and reconfirm the exact balance you need to pay by emailing you within that week. (you need to add the 5% credit card (Visa,MC)commission or 6% PayPal commission or other fees depending on which payment method you choose. You then can enter the same ONLINE SYSTEM with your reservation reference code. Once we receive your payment in full we send you a further email with your confirmation and last minute details.
Terms & Conditions
- CONDITIONS 2 DAY INCA TRAIL TREK TO MACHUPICCHU. -Group Service
- (Minimum with 6 person.)
- 1.- You must advise SAS Travel of any medical problems or allergies. You need to be in good physical health and if your health is questionable, then you should consult a doctor re high altitude trekking. If you are over the age of 69, then you will need to present us with a current medical certificate.
- 2.- You must advise your guide if you wish to leave the group or the camping area for independent walks or sightseeing. If you are experiencing any problems with the service of the guide or tour please advise the guide in that moment so he can resolve any problems as soon as possible.
- 3.- FINAL PAYMENT: You must pay the full balance of your tour 1 month before the date of your tour departure using any of the payment options above. If you need to amend or add anything to your final confirmation invoice you should contact us at least 6 weeks prior to the tour. This is done by responding to the email with your final confirmation then we can adjust your invoice accordingly and reconfirm the exact balance you need to pay by emailing you within that week. (you need to add the 5% credit card commission or 6% Pay pal commission or other fees depending on which payment method you choose.
- You then can enter the same ONLINE SYSTEM with your reservation reference code or contact us for bank details. Once we receive your payment in full we send you a further email with your confirmation and last minute details.
- 5.- The student US$20 discount for use of student cards is regulated by the park itself, not SAS Travel. All student ISIC cards are validated by the control of the park and only accepted if you scanned a clear copy of your valid ISIC card through with your deposit at the time of booking and it was confirmed. A Youth Travel card or International Teachers cards are not accepted by the control.
- 6.- You must carry your original passport and valid ISIC card (if applicable) on the trail, If you do not take the correct original passport as indicated in your permit, the control will annul your permit and refuse you entrance to the trail. If for any reason, you organize a new passport after we have purchased your permits, you must bring the old passport with you, or if this is impossible advise us in writing with a scan of the old passport and your new passport for us to present to the INC with official documentation to avoid problems. Administration charge for this formal change is (US$ 15 pp)
- 7.- You need to carry your back pack, with change of clothing /raingear and water for the day to drink,
- 8.- Cancelation made by Clients:
- 8.- a.- Cancelation of tour incurs a loss of the (US$200) non refundable Booking fee.
- 8.- b.- Cancelation of tour within 6 weeks to 2 weeks of departure incurs a loss of 60% of total tour cost...
- 8.- c.- Cancelation of tour within 2 weeks to 5 days of departure incurs a loss of 80% of total tour cost...
- 8.- d.- Cancelation of tour within 5 days - 36 hours of departure incurs a loss of 90% of total tour cost...
- 8.- e.- Cancelation of tour within 36 hours of departure incurs a loss of total tour cost...
- However we can organise for you to continue through by the train to Aguas Calientes joining your group and utilising your permit, completing the tour as normal from here . So if you are not feeling well enough to do the hike even at the last minute please let us know.
- 9.- Change of dates is not possible after a permit has been processed. It is non transferable nor refundable Permits. The deposit will be forfeited. Please note that we do this because we are prohibited to re-sell your spot after you have cancelled.
- 10.- includes overnight in simple accommodation on double basis in Aguas Calientes and bedding /towels etc are provided. If you want a room for just yourself the single supplement payment is required
- 11- IMPORTANT: You must present your passport with the TAM immigration slip to any and all hotel accommodations. If you are a Peruvian Resident or hold a “carnet de extranjeria” or your Tam has expired, ie your stay has exceded 60 days…. the 18% tax will have to be charged by the hotel according to the Peruvian government law. So please take every caution to not lose this piece of paper.
- 12.- Train tickets: Changes to schedules or dates when train tickets have been finalised incurs an administration charge of minimum US$10 per ticket. At times a change of date may only be possible with an upgrade and so the difference in price would need to be paid.
- 13.- If you become ill or injured, we will assist you with any claims with a document to certify illness or other, which can be used to present to your travel insurance company.
- 14.- SAS Travel will take all reasonable care in providing service to our clients to avoid accident, illness, loss of personal property and will only employ suitably qualified staff. We accept responsibility for the actions of our own employees. SAS Travel cannot however be responsible for any action or event that was unforeseeable or unavoidable. We also cannot be responsible for improper acts by clients or other third party. You are totally responsable for your own personal property and rented equipment.
- 15.- SAS Travel does not take responsibility for additional costs due to unfavorable weather conditions, natural catastrophe, strikes, accidents, illness, injury, loss of personal items, etc. It is the clients responsibility to carry insurance to cover these types of events. We reserve the right to modify or cancel the program due to any of the unforeseen conditions listed above.
- 16.- In extreme cases when “ Inca trail to Machupicchu” is declared closed for safety reasons SAS Travel can replace your trek with an alternative Train tour option and your booking deposit money will be used for this or the tour can be nodified according to the circunstances.
- 17.- Travel Insurance.- We recommend that full travel insurance is taken, which includes cover, under certain circumstances, against the loss of deposit or cancellation charges. Please note that no reimbursements are given when cancellations occur or for any unused services.
- SAS Travel will do everything possible to assure a safe and enjoyable trip but we will not accept any responsibility for damages, injuries, losses, expenses due to delays, for any cause whatsoever, this applies to any person or property in connection with any service we or our intermediaries provide, which result directly or indirectly from acts of God or forces mayor.
- Ensure you give the office the full details of your accomodation in Cusco and attend the briefing the night before the trek.
- I have read and accept the conditions.
- Signature and Date.