US$ 1,280.00 p/person
(Based on Double / Triple accommodation)
2-4 people group US$ 1,480 pp
5-8 people group US$ 1,280 pp
USD$ 50.00 OFF for students or under 16 y/o
Single supplement for single $290 extra for a solo traveler.
Extra night in Aguas Calientes town after your trek
ADVANTAGES of this Tour: Allow you spend more extra time in Machupicchu after your guided tour and you can explore in your own other amazing areas at this unique sanctuary and return again to the temples or sectors for pictures or rituals.
Gives you the oportunity to climb Huaynapicchu mountain on Day 5th (Extra US$60 per person let us know in advance to reserve a ticket), walk to the Inca Bridge trail still without any restrictions. You can have a lunch at the Sanctuary Lodge Hotel near to the site (not included) or a pack lunch will be provided. Bus to Aguas Calientes or Walk downhill for an hour to Aguas Calientes town.
Visit the renewed Julio C Tello- Museum and the Botanical & Orchids Garden near Puente Ruinas (old Machupicchu Train Station).
Relax in the Hot Springs open pools at lnkaterra Hotel Resort Dinner and breakfast included.
Day 5th train return in the afternoon to Cusco. Transfer to your Hotel.
The Machupicchu Historical Sanctuary was created in 1981, with an area of 32,592 hectares. In 1983 it was designated by UNESCO as both a Natural and Cultural World Heritage site in the western hemisphere.
Machu Picchu The Lost City of the Incas was elected in the 7 New Wonders of the World on July 2007.
Is it for me?
If you think you are going to need an incentive to get over the 4200 mt Dead Woman Pass then this is it. Knowing that you will be rewarded with the Inkaterra Machu Picchu Pueblo luxury Hotel experience will get you through the hardest climbs with a smile !
An intimate 85-cottage luxury hotel in sprawling Andean style village within the secluded 12 acres of exquisite beauty, where guests follow stone pathways to their rooms, located in comfortable one- or two-story whitewashed casitas.
It is important to be in good physical condition to make this moderate rated but truly rewarding trek. If you want to visit a number of stunning Inca sites linked by a beautiful stone pathway built in the midst of the most incredible scenery in rising altitudes. A good mix of culture, nature, archaeology and scenic beauty. ..then this is for you! Book early, Get in shape, Get good boots and have fun... !
Meet the night before the trek in the SAS Travel office in Cusco at 07:00 pm at Calle Garcilaso 270 near the San Francisco Plaza, where you will meet with your group and guide. Here you will be given any rental equipment such as sleeping bags and duffle bags if you have requested extra porter.
Inca Trail & Inkaterra Machu Picchu Pueblo Hotel 5D/4N Aguas Calientes DE-LUXE -Group OR Private Service.
Last Minute Information
- The Classic 4 Day Inca Trail Trek has been REOPENED. -2022 -2023.
- Minimum 2 People. Daily departures. (On February this trek is closed.)
- SEE here PERMITS PAGE
- The permits for this trek are so LIMITED every year, there is a high demand and every minute counts, therefore please book and pay a deposit ASAP, (only 200 spots are offered daily. First come first serve basis bookings). We strongly recommend you to book 8 to 4 months in advance or before. Permits for Sept and part in October are sold out, fully booked for all operators.
- Inca Trail Trek with INKATERRA Machu Picchu Pueblo Hotel -5 Day 4 Night at Aguas Calientes. After this wonderful Inca Trail Trek to Machu Picchu you deserve the best place to stay and enjoy in Aguas Calientes town, for a super restful experience, located in a beautiful rainforest environment, this is the perfect place to celebrate special occasions, for couples, for trips with the family, friends or people you love more. Add the Orchids and Hummingbirds walks, great for birdwatchers. See the family of famous Andean bear also known as the spectacled bear. A natural hot springs pool near your Villa Chalet. A la Carte Dinner is included and the return to Cusco on Day 5th. See pictures here INKATERRA pictures
- HIKE the famous Classic 5 Day Inca Trail Trek to MACHU PICCHU, immerse yourself within the fascinating Incan Civilization in archaeology, history, and traditions. Enjoy watching beautiful Andean mountains and Amazon landscapes, and visit remotes Incan temples, roads, and towns. Indulge in delicious and healthy Peruvian delicacy and enjoy the cheerfulness of Peruvians.
- EXPERIENCE this marvelous trek WITH THE EXPERTS, with SAS, -an experienced and highly recommended local trek operator, -you see more when you travel with a local. Our service is second to none !
- SPECIAL -PROMOTIONAL RATE. 2022-2023
- US$ 1,280 per person -Based in a Double/Twin Room.
- For private trek service (only your group) you can start at any date of your preference as longer as permits are still available.
- Included: A Night at Inkaterra Hotel -Double room + 8 Kg personal porter plus a la Carte Celebration Dinner at Inkaterra. (Hot spring pool near your villa-chalet at Inkaterra Hotel.)
- US$ 50.00 off for students with a University student card or under 16 y/o.
- Small Group Sizes: Min 4-8 people -with 1 Tour Guide.
- HOW TO BOOK AND CONFIRM .-
- Once you have checked our AVAILABILITY PAGE: (e-mail contact or have contacted one of our staff). Choose in the Calendar the date of when you would like to start this Tour (Starting Date), Fill in your details as requested, and details of the people traveling with you, once you have finished and sent us your reservation, you are logged to pay a booking deposit of US$ 500 + 5% pp. If you have not paid on this page, you can also pay in the How to Pay, button using your reservation code. Once we receive your payment, we will confirm your tour in your email and send you more details. (Remember that permits for this trek are limited and get sold out quickly.) See more details below in Booking Information.
- Once I booked and pay a deposit is my trip confirmed ? When we receive a reservation for 4 Day Inca Trail -Group service, with 2 passengers, our priority is to find 4 more people on this date, to guarantee you a group rate as it is indicated, in case permits for this trek are sold out and the date of your trip will arrive and you are the only 2 passengers, and there are no other trekkers in your group, we won`t cancel your tour/trek, therefore your trek will be operated in a private service and you will need to pay an additional of US$ 200 per person to cover extra expenses and make possible the trek operation.
- TICKET for HUAYNA PICCHU: If you would like to add the walk to Huayna Picchu Mountain after the Machu Picchu tour, please let us know ASAP... the permits are also limited. It takes 2 Hrs. The admission is US$85.00 pp (US$45 pp for students).
- WHEN INCA TRAIL TREK PERMITS ARE SOLD OUT:
- SEE our ALTERNATIVE Treks on 2022 2023. 4 Day Lares Trek + Short Inca Trail, 2 Day Short Inca Trail, 3 Day Sacred Valley + Short Inca Trail, Salkantay Trek -AVAILABLE. Short Inca Trail + Lares Trek 4 Day**
- Optional return to Cuzco with-
- Vistadome Deluxe train return to Cusco.- Extra US$ 60 per person.
- Our Recommendations:
- Before starting your trek, we recommend the training to improve fitness levels, visit your doctor, and have a complete medical check before booking this hike.
- The fitter and more prepared you are, the more you will enjoy your trek, please take some time to do some training. Ensure you keep well hydrated. Walk each day with a relaxed, happy attitude. If you are not prepared for a 4-day hike, the 2 Day short hike version is still great and impressive and demands less effort. If you would like to take it easy as much as possible and relax ... simply book an overnight tour by train or Deluxe Vistadome Train tour or the exclusive Bingham Train and have an early guided tour to explore the citadel on your own for classic pictures.
- MULTI DAY TOUR WITH INCA TRAIL TREK:
- 9 Day Tour: Cusco, Sacred Valley, Inca Trail, and Huaynapicchu Mt.
- 8 Day Tour: Cusco, Sacred Valley, Hot springs and Inca Trail trek.
- 7 Day Tour: Cusco, Sacred Valley, and Inca Trail Trek.
- ALTERNATIVE TREKS AVAILABLE -NOW: Lares Trek + Short Inca Trail 4 Day. SEE our Open Fixed Departures. CLICK HERE for DETAILS:
BOOK a Tour with SAS Travel and GET a 10% DISCOUNT in our MARQUESES Boutique Hotel in Suite, Deluxe or Standard rooms plus a FREE pick up from airport at your arrival to Cusco. Reservations at: [email protected]
Find more information here: www.hotelmarqueses.com “Charming and Amazing Hotel, Great Location one block near centre, Wonderful Staff and Excellent three star Hotel”. © 2018 TripAdvisor LLC
.... After you enjoy the trek and Machu Picchu you come down to Aguas Calientes located at 2000 meters of altitude. Known as Machu Picchu town, Aguas Calientes Pueblo is quite beautiful with the Urubamba river rushing through the lush jungle follage below Machu Picchu with the high mountains rising sharply from its banks on one side and the town on the other. The buildings of the town are actually many in a small area but the Inkaterra Hotel is on a property of hectares and from the moment you arrive you will realize you have entered an enchanting sanctuary. They have thought of everything and every moment is a real treat. You are welcomed with a refreshing herbal towel and after settling into your georgeous habitation you enjoy afternoon tea made with organic tea and coffee harvested and processed by hand from this same property..... Lounging in front of the fire place in the lobby, your most difficult moment is trying to decide among the numerous included excursions while you sip the complimentary Pisco sour.
The guided tour of the exquisit birds, or the extraordinary orchids garden
you start to realize you have entered a sanctuary that will be very hard to leave...
What is Included:
- Pre-departure briefing at 7:00 pm the night before of your tour in our office.
- Collection from your hotel in Cusco from (05:00 am) or from Sacred Valley.
- Private bus to km 82 –Piskacucho village (trek starting point)
- Breakfast in Urubamba in our farm house, bathrooms available.
- 11 Full meals for the entire tour 4 Breakfast, 4 Lunch 3 Dinner, (vegetarian,vegan option, gluten,wheat free or special diets upon your request.)
- Permit and fees for Inca Trail Park and Machupicchu Sanctuary.
- Porters to carry (camping equipment: client tents, dinning and cooking tents,table,stools,cooking gear, stove, gas container,cutlery,plates, food and fresh vegetables).
- 2 Excellent experienced top tour guides (9-16 person / 6-8 with 1 tour guide)
- 2 expert SAS gourmet mountain cooks, assistants.
- Happy hour with macho-tea and hot drinks every afternoon on camp.
- Boiled water provided from 2nd day.
- A gentle start to the day with a wake up coca tea in your tent.
- 2 person per tent clean, new, spacious (4 person dome igloo tents).
- Thick, comfortable sleeping mattress, (Pillows by request)
- Buckets of hot water for washing in your tent every day.
- Biodegradable soap and hand cleansing gel.
- Emergency First-aid kit and Oxygen assistance..
- 3-4 hours guided tour in Machupicchu and extra time for yourself.
- Snacks at Machupicchu before your tour. (no extra cost).
- Bus down from Machupicchu to Aguas Calientes town.
- Buffet Lunch in Aguas Calientes after Machupicchu. Time to go to the hot springs or shop around the village.
- Tourist Expedition train return to Poroy Station and bus to Cusco (Return to Plaza Regocijo end of our tour.)
- 1 Night at INKATERRA Hotel in Aguas Calientes. Dinner a la Carte & Breakfast.
- 8 Kg personal porter service. (A duffle bag for your items during the trek is provided).
- On Day 5 Buffet Breakfast , Time to rest and relax, Hot spring or cold pool (Check out at 11:00 am) Expedition Train return at 4.45 pm to Cusco.
- (Option of a 2nd visit of Machupicchu, new admission fee is required and bus fees).
What is not Included:
- Sleeping bag (-Minus 8ºC) US$25 for 3 nights
- Single tent US$ 70 for 3 nights
- Trekking poles US$ 20 a pair
- Hot shower on 3rd camp (10 soles)
- Hot Springs in Aguas Calientes (10 soles)
- Energy snacks will be very useful as chocolate bars, dried fruits
- Extra drinks, bottle water
- Tips for the trekking crew, guides, cooks and porters. It`s a tradition but not mandatory.
- ADDITIONAL OPTIONS:
- Down sleeping bag minus 8 ºC (US$ 25.00 for the entire trek)
- Inflatable Thermal-rest mattress US$25.00 for entire trek.
- Single tent US$ 70.00 (If you travel solo and is your choice.)
- Trekking poles US$ 20.00 (For the entire trek)
- Backpack (30 Liters) US$ 20.00 (For the entire trek )
- Ticket for Huaynapicchu Mt. USD$ 85.00, USD$ 40.00 with ISIC student card.
- Vistadome Train + car return to Cusco (Up-grade train return) extra USD$ 60.00 per person. (This service generally departs at 15:25 pm from Aguas Calientes Station and arrives at 18:40 pm to Poroy (Cusco) Train Station then a 30 minutes private vehicle to Cusco.)
- If you want a permit for Huayna Picchu you need to indicate in writing in the comments section of the reservation the exact date and time of the permit and you need to pay the extra fee $85 adult or $$40 ISIC with your deposit for us to buy the permit in advance.
- for example the deposit is $500 so if you request the Huayna Picchu for the 5th day 10-11am entry time slot (15th of Nov) so you can reenter Machu Picchu on the 5th day as well and start your climb between 10 and 11am your deposit as adult would be required as $570.
- ■UP-GRADING YOUR RETURN from Aguas Calientes to Cusco with VISTADOME TRAIN.-
- To Up-grade train return ( with Vistadome Deluxe ) US$46 each
- 15:25 pm depart Aguas Calientes – 18:40 to Poroy Train Station and 25 minutes private vehicle to Cusco.
- ■If you want an upgrade train you need to contact us directly on [email protected] for this to be done and confirmed to you or mark in your Booking form when you book your trek.
We recommend that you bring:
- Original passport and (ISIC student card if applicable)
- A Daypack (for your personal porters we provide a duffle bag)
- Warm sleeping bag Minus 8ºC
- Lighter style trekking boots with good ankle support
- Trekking poles: metal tips are not allowed on the trail
- Warm clothes,layers for variable temperature especially at night
- Thermal underwear can be worn in the sleeping bag or in cold conditions
- Gloves or mittens, scarf , wool socks, woolen hat for cold nights
- T-shirts and trekking pants that zipoff to short pants for comfort
- Flash light, head torch and extra batteries
- Camera and extra batteries
- Wear a hat with a broad visor to keep the sun off your face
- Sunscreen, and sunglasses
- Personal medical kit, insect repellent
- Rain Gear: a good rain jacket, rain poncho
- Toiletries, toilet paper, small towel
- 2 litre water bottle, disposable plastic bottles are forbidden in Machupicchu site
- Water purifying tablets optional, since we provide boiled water
- Bathing clothes for the hot springs for hikers with an extra night in Aguas Calientes (5 Day Special Inca Trail)
- Extra money for drinks & tips, souvenirs etc in soles
- Emergency money at least 200-300 extra soles
- If you don`t have sleeping bags, rain ponchos, trekking poles, water bottle, etc you can rent/buy them from SAS Travel at the office at your check-in 2 days before the trek departure.
- If you wanted to climb the HuaynaPicchu mountain found inside the Machu Picchu site.(2-3 Hrs) read on...
- The Peruvian Cultural Institute INC, still does not allow for people with an Inca trail permit to simply add the Huayna Picchu permit valued at about US$10 to it. They only sell the Huayna Picchu permit combined with a Machu Picchu entrance and this cost is US$ 70 ( If you want to pay an additional $70 on your deposit we can included this in your Package, (bus from Aguas Calientes on Day 5th not included).
- To get the best value from this US$70 you should re-visit Machu Picchu on your 5th day with your climb up Huayna Picchu mountain done then as you also get that full extra day in Machu Picchu. This is especially a good opportunity in wet season giving you a second opportunity to see Machu Picchu in good clear weather!. you also don´t have to feel you have to stay longer in Machu Picchu on the first day if you are exhausted come day and enjoy your beautiful hotel, relax and recuperate to fully enjoy Machu Picchu tomorrow!
- So this package would be nice if you request the later entrance so you can enjoy the early morning tours in your hotel. you would need to take the bus at about 10am to get up to Machu Picchu as you need to start the climb by 10.45am and then you have plenty of time to further explore Machu Picchu until about 2.30pm when we would suggest you come down to have plenty of time before the afternoon train.
- If you want a permit for Huayna Picchu you need to indicate in writing in the comments section of the reservation the exact date and time of the permit and you need to pay the extra fee $70 adult or $$40 ISIC with your deposit for us to buy the permit in advance.
- for example the deposit is $500 so if you request the Huayna Picchu for the 5th day 10-11am entry time slot ( eg 15th of Nov 10-11am) so you can reenter Machu Picchu on the 5th day as well and start your climb between 10 and 11am. In this case your deposit as adult would be required as $570.
Frequently Asked Questions
- HOW TO BOOK AND CONFIRM .-
- Once you have checked our AVAILABILITY: PAGE: (e-mail contact or have contacted one of our staff). Choose in the Calendar the date of when you would like to start this Tour (Starting Date), Fill in your details as requested, and details of the people traveling with you, once you have finished and sent us your reservation, you are logged to pay a booking deposit of US$ 500 + 5% pp. If you have not paid on this page, you can also pay in the How to Pay, button using your reservation code. Once we receive your payment, we will confirm your tour in your email and send you more details. (Remember that permits for this trek are limited and get sold out quickly.) See more details below in Booking Information.
- FINAL BALANCE.-
- Pay the remaining balance of your Tour 4-2 days before the date of your Tour at our office in Cusco (Garcilaso Street 270) in US$ cash or pay with a debit or credit card with a 5% -card fee OR pay on our website in How to Pay button using your reservation code, OR pay the full cost of your Tour at the time of your early booking.
Terms & Conditions
- 1.- You must advise SAS Travel office staff and guides of any medical problems or allergies. You need to have a good health and a good level of fitness is required. If your health is questionable, then you should consult a doctor. If you are over the age of 69, you will need to present us with a current medical certificate. It is highly recommended to arrive to Cusco a few days before your hike and stay in Cusco at least 3 - 1 nights previous to your hike so that your body is prepared for the altitude.
- 2.- You must advise your guide if you wish to leave the group or the camping area for independent walks or sightseeing. If you are experiencing any problems with the service of the guide or tour, please advise the guide at that moment so he can resolve any problems ASAP.
- 3.- You must carry your original passport and valid University student card (if applicable) on the trail. If you do not take the correct passport as indicated in your booking and permit documents, the control will annul your permit and refuse your entry to the trail. If for any reason, you organize a new passport after we have purchased your permits, you must send us a copy of your new passport or email the new numbers and bring both of your passport with you, or if this is not possible advise us in writing with a scan of the old passport and your new passport for us to present to the Park controllers with official documentation to avoid problems.
- 4.- The student US$40 discount for use of student cards is regulated by the park itself, not SAS Travel. All student with University student cards are validated by the control of the park and only accepted if you scanned a clear copy of your valid student card through with your deposit at the time of booking and it is confirmed though our agent. A Youth Travel card is not accepted to pay as a student by the Park control.
- 5.- A personal porter is not included, we recommend to hire a shared personal porter for 8 Kg in this tour, at the time of briefing a duffle bag will be given to you so you can pack your items previous to the morning of your hike (Please make sure your duffle bag does not exceed the limit of the weight amount you requested, all hotels can provide you with a scale to weigh your bag.) The rest of your belongings can be stored in your Hotel or you can leave them in our Hotel Marqueses near SAS Travel office.
- 6.- Every hiker must have and bring a comfortable 20-30 L daypack to carry your personal items. Bring 2-3 litres of drinkable water for Day 1 (disposable plastic bottles, plastic bags are forbidden). Our crew will offer you boiled water at Lunch time on 2nd Day until the end of the hike, locals sell bottled water and drinks on route and campsites on Day 1 and 2. Hot showers are available on the 1st campsite for 15 Soles (if wanted). At the campsite we will offer you hot water for washing/cleaning purposes.
- 7.- If you are a single traveller you are obliged to pay single supplement for a hotel room but if you do not require a single tent on the Inca Trail hike and are happy to share, then you can let us know at the time of booking and be exempt of this US$70 fee.(This depends if there is someone else willing to share the tent that is the same gender.)
- 8.- Change of dates is not possible after a permit has been purchased and processed. It is non transferable nor refundable. The deposit will be forfeited and penalties costs will be applied. Please note that we do this because we are prohibited to re-sell your spot/permits after you have cancelled. However you can use part of the permit for Machu Picchu admission in other tours such as Lares, Salkantay, or train tours to Machu Picchu on the indicated reserved dates.
- 9.- This tour Inca Trail & Inkaterra Resort 5D/4N Aguas Calientes include Inkaterra Hotel with Dinner. The expedition train return will be on Day 5 th at 15:00 Hrs from Aguas Calientes to Cusco train station or a train to Ollantaytambo plus a private transport to Cusco, returning to Cusco by 19:30 Hrs approx in both cases.
- 10.- If you decide not to go, or you become ill or injured on the trail and are unable to continue, a porter or assistant will accompany you back to a safe area with emergency assistance at Ollantaytambo town, from here you can continue by train to Aguas Calientes town and meet the group on the 4th morning (train cost will be at your expenses US$70-80 approx). Helicopter air lift and medical assistance are paid at the expense of the passenger, therefore we recommend to have Travel Insurance. If you fail to complete the hike due to illness we will assist you to meet your group at Machu Picchu to recommence your tour there, although there will be no refund from the original payment, we will however present you with a document to certify your illness and this can be used to present to your Travel Insurance company. If this is the case a hotel in Aguas Calientes, meals during this time, tour in Machupicchu, bus down to Aguas Calientes and train return to Cusco with the group will be provided by SAS Travel with no extra cost, except the train to Aguas Calientes which costs US$ 70-80 pp and the bus up to Machu Picchu which costs US$14.
- 11.- Huayna Picchu Mountain Entry.- Upon availability and need to book in advance.This ticket is not included for the first session on the 5th day which means you need to enter the control between 7am and 7.50am. Most people take the bus up from Aguas Calientes to Machu Pichu at 6.30 am ($12.00) and then start the day with the climb for first light over Machu Picchu and then have plenty of time after to further explore Machu Picchu. However if you prefer the 2nd session that starts between 10:00 and 11:00 am then please let us know by writing this clearly in the comments and ensuring you have been confirmed with this specification.
- 12.- Tips for the porters, cooks and guides.(US$50-60) is not mandatory but it is a tradition. You need to have your own money for bottled water or other drinks if wanted along the route, Machu Picchu and Aguas Calientes. Emergency money of at least 300 soles. Total per person (US$150 -US$180) approximately.
- 13.- Travel Insurance.- We recommend that full Travel Insurance is taken, which includes cover, under certain circumstances, against the loss of deposit or cancellation charges. Please note that no reimbursements are given when cancellations occur or for any unused services. Get a one week insurance with Nomads Insurance.
- 14.- When transportation strikes are declared in Cusco without previous notice, the entire group will need to depart Cusco the night before of the tour and do camping near the beginning of the trail to avoid the risk of cancelation of your tour.(We recommend you to come to the SAS Travel office when you arrive to Cusco, to make sure that everything is ready and we ask you to bring your original passport with you.) We recommend to arrive to Cusco a few days prior to your tour.
- 15.- In extreme cases when Inca Trail to Machu Picchu is declared closed for safety reasons SAS Travel can replace your trek with an alternative trek such as 4 day Lares trek or 4 day Salkantay or Lares Valley trek and your booking deposit and payment money will be used for this, There will be no refund from the original payment, or other train trips to Machu Picchu.
- SAS Travel will take all reasonable care in providing service to our clients to avoid accident, illness or loss of personal property and will only employ suitably qualified staff. We accept responsibility for the actions of our own employees. SAS Travel cannot however be responsible for any action or event that was unforeseeable or unavoidable. We also cannot be responsible for improper acts by clients or other third party. You are totally responsible for your own personal property and rented equipment from our company.
- SAS Travel does not take responsibility for additional costs due to unfavorable weather conditions, natural catastrophe, political strikes, road strikes, accidents, illness, injury, loss of personal items, etc. It is the client responsibility to carry a Travel Insurance to cover these types of events. We reserve the right to modify or cancel the program due to any of the unforeseen conditions listed above.
- CANCELATION MADE BY CLIENT:
- a.- Cancelation of tour once you have booked, permits has been purchased a reservation has been confirmed incurs a loss of the booking deposit US $500.00 per person plus cards or Paypal surcharges. These are calculated from the day written notification is received by SAS Travel. + Inkaterra Hotel will charge 100% night cost and apply No show fee.
- b- Cancellation of tour from the date of confirmation to 60 Days of departure incurs a loss of 70% of total cost of the tour. You must pay a balance online using your reservation code.
- c- Cancellation of tour within 59 Days to 35 Days of departure incurs a loss of 80% of total cost of the tour. You must pay a balance online using your reservation code.
- d- Cancellation of tour within 34 days to 15 Days of departure incurs a loss of 90% of total cost of the tour. You must pay a balance online using your reservation code.
- e- Cancellation of tour within 14 Days to 72 hours of departure incurs a loss of total tour cost. You must pay a balance online using your reservation code.
- However we can organize an alternative tour to visit Machu Picchu joining your group and utilizing your train tickets and permits entrance to Machu Picchu, completing the tour as normal from Aguas Calientes day 4. We will however if it is your desire present you with a document to certify your illness and this can be used to present to your Travel Insurance company.
- FINAL PAYMENT:
- The final balance of your tour will be sent to your email with detailed information. You must pay the full balance of your tour 1 month before the date of your tour departure using any of the payment options indicated in our website or before this date. If you need to amend or add anything to your final confirmation invoice (for example, add equipment, upgrade your hotel in Aguas Calientes, Vistadome Train return etc) you must contact us at least 6 weeks prior to the tour. This is done by contacting our staff at: [email protected]
- We can then adjust your invoice accordingly and reconfirm the exact balance you need to pay by emailing you that week. You will need to add the 5% credit card commission or 6 % PayPal commission or other fees depending on which payment method you choose.Or pay in US$ cash at our office in Cusco at your arrival. (Payments with cards in our office in Cusco are not accepted).
- I have read and accept the conditions.