7 Days Family Package. Cusco, Sacred Valley & MachuPicchu. -LUXURY TOUR.
Last Minute Information
- DAILY DEPARTURES !!! The permits for Machupicchu citadel and train tickets are limited, FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE BASIS.... You must book and pay a deposit well in advance. For high season (May to October, 5-4 months in advance.) Low season (November to April, 3-2 months in advance.)
- FAST COUPLES or GROUPS BOOKING: Choose on the Calendar the date of your preference, fill out with your personal details, then below fill out details of your group in Traveling with: once you have finalized you will receive an email with a Reservation Code (Purchase number) to pay a booking deposit with. (If you would like to pay your booking deposit individually, then you must book each of you separatelly.)
- TICKET FOR HUAYNAPICCHU MOUNTAIN.- (Those passengers who want to climb the Huaynapicchu Mt. once they finished a guided tour at Machupicchu they need to let us know so we will purchase a Ticket for the 2nd turn at 11:00 just send us an email. Extra of $20 pp)
- HOW TO BOOK AND CONFIRM.- Choose your preferred date on the Calendar (Leaving Dates) fill out with all the requested details, you can book for 2 or more person just complete details on traveling with: soon you will receive a reservation code (Purchase Number) and you can pay a booking deposit of US$ 1,000.00 per person through Western Union to Mr: Irwin POMA FLORES (Peru) or Pay a booking deposit ONLINE on Step 3: TO PAY with Master Card or Visa card US$ 1,050.00 per person. OR pay with Paypal USD$ 1,000.00 plus 6%.
- Final Balance of your tour must be paid at your arrival to Cusco.
Availability : Daily Departures !!
Minimum : 2 person Max 6
Recommended Period: From April to December.
Recommend for Couples & Families.
Book and pay a deposit online (Availability & Bookings).
This package don't requires permits, so you can start at any day.
FAMILY PACKAGE 7 DAYS -CUSCO & MACHUPICCHU LUXURY
“The Highlights of Cusco,Sacred Valley & Machupicchu”
US$ 1,490.00 p/person ( Based in Double Occupancy)
Day 1 .- Reception and transfer to Boutique Hotel Marqueses Cusco.
Day 2 .- Alpacas farm tour,Pisac Market & Ruins,Urubamba, Hotel Sol y Luna.
Day 3 .- Ollantaytambo and afternoon train to Aguas Calientes Hotel Sumaq.
Day 4 .- Sunrise at Machupicchu, guided tour,full day to explore. Hotel Sumaq.
(Ticket to walk to Huaynapicchu mountain included.)
Day 5 .- Return to Cusco. Visit of Maras Moray & Salt Mines Hotel Marqueses.
Day 6 .- Discover Cusco, San Blas & Sun's Temple, Hotel Marqueses.
Day 7 .- Transfer to the airport Adios a Cusco.
What is Included:
- 3 Nights Hotel Marqueses Suite with Buffet Breakfast
- 1 Night Hotel Sol y Luna Urubamba with Buffet Breakfast
- 2 Nights Hotel Sumaq with Breakfast, Dinner.
- 2 Days tour to Machupicchu
- Full day in Machupicchu to explore with a guide.
- Tour to Maras and Moray
- Tour in Cusco San Blas and Koricancha
- Reception and Transfers.
- Cusco Folk Music and Dances can be arranged.
- * Excellent english speaking guides.
What is not Included:
- Flight Tickets.
- USD$ 65.00 pp Entrance fees to Sacred Valley Maras, Moray tour.
- Meals when are not indicated.
- Please Note: Hostel Viajeros in Aguas Calientes town is not a 3 star hotel but it is clean, safe and comfortable with a friendly and very helpfull staff. They have private Twin, Double and Triple rooms, with small private bathrooms and hot gas water system, it has one of the best locations in town, far enough from the riverside so it is not noisy, being very central at the foot of the bridge, only a few blocks from Train and Bus Station and you don`t have to do anymore long uphill hikes to get to your room! It is about 10 minutes from the hotspring pools. We try to include an economical accommodation option for this tour package to make it accessible for everyone but recommend that if you are wanting better accommodation in Aguas Calientes town to celebrate your accomplishment of the Inca Trail trek or any special date/ tour then please request one of the recommended hotel Upgrades below:
- (Alternative accommodation based on double occupancy ).
- UP-GRADING Hotels in Aguas Calientes
- Hotel Presidente or Inka Town or Green Nature Standard USD$ 25.00 p/person
- Green Nature Superior room US$ 36.00 p/person
- Hotel Santuario US$ 49.00 p/person.
- Hotel Andina Luxury US$ 46.00 p/person.
- Mapi -INKATERRA US$ 90.00 p/person.(Includes Dinner and Breakfast)
- Hotel Hatuchay Tower US$115.00 p/person
- Hotel INKATERRA US$ 260.00 p/person.(Includes Dinner and Breakfast)
- Sumaq Hotel 5 stars US$ 220.00 p/person.(Includes Dinner and Breakfast)
- Hotel alongside Machupicchu: Sanctuary Lodge US$ 490.00 p/person.(Includes Dinner and Breakfast)
- To guarantee your hotel reservation UP-GRADE, please include the payment of it in your tour booking deposit, so we can reserve and pay for your hotel in advance. All Hotel policies require full payment of your accommodation 20-45 days prior your reservation date.
- IMPORTANT: You must present your passport with the TAM immigration slip to all hotel accommodations. The national sales tax (18%) is charged to all Peruvian citizens and foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. In case the room is shared by both a taxable and non-taxable guest at the same time, the sales tax will be applied to the whole room. So please take every caution to not loose this piece of paper. You need to bring it to the Cusco office for your check-in.
- 1.- Once you have checked availability, provided and registered your details -or group details online and generate a reservation code or purchase number.
- 2.- Pay a booking deposit online with your reservation code or purchase number with VISA or Mastercard.- US$ 500.00 per person
- 3.- Pay a booking deposit with your reservation code or purchase number through Paypal.- US$ 500.00 per person. (Payments by PayPal will carry a surcharge of 6%.) OR
- 4.- For Australian citizen you can transfer your payment to Wespack or transfer to our Bank in Peru. For more details please e-mail us to: [email protected]
- FINAL PAYMENT: We require a full payment of your tour transferring 1 month before the day when your tour start OR pay in our office in Cusco 5-3 days before of your departure date in USD$ or Peruvian Soles cash.