Condor Express 13 Day Tour (with 5 Day Inca Trail trek)
Last Minute Information
- The permits for Inca Trail trek are so limited, only 200 permits available per day FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED. You must book and pay a deposit well in advance. For high season (May to October, 6-5 months in advance.) See on Step 1: AVAILABILITY Low season (November to April, 4-3 months in advance.) Book ONLINE on Step 2: BOOKINGS Get a Code (Purchase Number) and pay a booking deposit of US$ 800.00 per person through Western Union to Mr: Irwin Jesus POMA FLORES (Peru) or Pay a booking deposit ONLINE on Step 3: TO PAY with Master Card or Visa card US$ 840.00 p/person. (Book and pay as soon as possible to avoid disappointments.)
- GROUP BOOKING: Choose the tour of your preference and package departure date, fill out your personal details on Step 2, then below fill out details of your group in Traveling with: once you have finalized you will get a Reservation Code (Purchase number) to pay a booking deposit with. For any assistance Call or Skype us and we can confirm your permits in only few minutes with our english/french speaking staff.
- WHAT WE HAVE FOR YOU: The best itinerary and campsites for each night, including Wiñaywayna camp. Pick up from your hotel at 05:00 am on Day 1. Tour with the best Inca Trail guides, extraordinaire chefs (Gourmet Peruvian meals) and well respected and better paid porters (The Blue Label Team). Treated drinkable water provided on route. Packed snacks in Machupicchu and snack lunch with Pisco Sour in Aguas Calientes, before your train to Cusco. Confirmed and Guaranteed Daily departures on any date you wish. Welcome group of friends, couples or solo travellers. New and decent tents and equipment. 100% Operated by SAS Travel. Free Luggage Storage in Cusco at Hotel Marqueses.
- TICKET FOR HUAYNAPICCHU MOUNTAIN.- (Those trekkers who want to climb the Huaynapicchu Mt. once they finished Inca Trail trek need to pay a deposit ONLINE of US$ 70.00 per person (US$ 40.00 pp for students with ISIC green student card) with Master Card or Visa card, so we can purchase your Ticket for the 2nd turn at 11:00 am OR a ticket for the next day, just send us an email.) Quality tours with a special personal touch !!
Includes the 5 Day Inca Trail to Machu Picchu, Cusco, Sacred Valley, Titicaca Lake Uros,Taquile and Amantani Islands, Lima King´s City
Day 1: Flight Lima to Cusco, Transfer to Hotel Marqueses in Cusco .
Day 2: Sacred Valley of the Incas tour full Day. Hotel Marqueses
Day 3: Free Day to explore the magical Cusco, San blas, Hotel Marqueses
Day 4:Inca Trail trek -Day 1 camping at Wayllabamba,
Day 5: Inca Trail trek - Day 2 camping Pacasmayo
Day 6:Inca Trail trek -Day 3 camping Wiñaywayna
Day 7: Inca Trail trek – Machupicchu Day 4 Hostel Viajeros
Day 8: Aguas Calientes – Return to Cusco. Hotel Marqueses.
Day 9: Tour bus Inka Express to Puno.Lake Titikaca. Hotel Qalasaya.
Day 10:Floating Islands Uros, Taquile. Night with a local family.
Day 11: Amantani island and return to Puno. Hotel Qalasaya.
Day 12: Transfer to airport Flight from Juliaca to Lima. Hotel in Miraflores
Day 13:Free morning. Afternoon Lima City Tour. Transfer to Airport.
HOTEL MARQUESES SPECIAL: Free up-grade to our DELUXE ROOMS or Suite room in this tour / Package for early bookings (6 months in advance.)
Book and pay your deposit online on: AVAILABILITY & BOOKINGS.
What is Included:
- Flight tickets from Lima to Cuzco and Puno Juliaca to Lima, airport taxes.
- 2 Day Lake Titicaca tour. Motor boat, entrance fee, accommodation,english speaking guide and Full board meals, Hotel Qalasaya.
- Inca Express Tourist Bus Puno to Cusco with Buffet Lunch included.
- (Entrance fees to the sites not included 28 soles, Optional) Hotel Marqueses Cusco.
- City tour of Cuzco includes: Group Transport and english speaking guide
- Sacred Valley of the Incas includes: Group Transport and english speaking guide.
- 5 Day Inca Trail to Machu Picchu Includes: Entrance fees and permits for Inca Trail and Machupicchu, Tent for 2 person, Full board meals,Tourist train tickets return to Cusco, bus down to Aguas Calientes, entrance fee and trekking guides. 6 Kg personal porter in your Inca Trail trek, english speaking guides.
- 7 Nights of Accommodation in 3 stars Hotels with breakfast in Double/Triple .Hotel Marqueses Accommodation in Basic lodging in the Lake Tour Island tour)
- 3 Nights in Double - 2 person Tent Camping, roll mattress provided.
- Accommodation in Aguas Calientes, Dinner and breakfast included.
- 1 night with a Family in the Amantani Island in Puno.
What is not Included:
- Entries to Ruins in Journey from Puno to Cusco 28 Soles
- Hot springs in Machupicchu 10 soles
- Cusco Tourist Ticket (130 soles approx US$45)
- Koricancha " Sun Temple" ( 10 soles)
- Cusco Main Cathedral (25 soles) required for City tour
We recommend that you bring
- Original passport and (ISIC student card if applicable)
- Backpack & Daypack (for personal porters we provide a duffle bag)
- Warm sleeping bag Minus 5ºC
- Lighter style trekking boots with good ankle support
- Trekking poles: metal tips are not allowed on the trail
- Warm clothes,layers for variable temperature especially at night
- Thermal underwear can be worn in the sleeping bag or in cold conditions
- Gloves or mittens, scarf , wool socks, woolen hat for cold nights
- T-shirts and trekking pants that zipoff to short pants for comfort
- Flash light, head torch and extra batteries
- Camera and extra batteries
- Wear a hat with a broad visor to keep the sun off your face
- Sunscreen, and sunglasses
- Personal medical kit, insect repellent
- Rain Gear: a good rain jacket, rain poncho
- Toiletries, toilet paper, small towel
- 2 litre water bottle, disposable plastic bottles are forbidden in Machupicchu site
- Water purifying tablets optional, since we provide boiled water
- Bathing clothes for the hot springs for hikers with an extra night in Aguas Calientes (5 Day Special Inca Trail)
- Extra money for drinks & tips, souvenirs etc in soles
- Emergency money at least 200-300 extra soles
- If you don`t have sleeping bags, rain ponchos, trekking poles, water bottle, etc you can rent/buy them from SAS Travel at the office at your check-in 2 days before the trek departure.
- Please Note: Hostel Viajeros in Aguas Calientes town is not a 3 star hotel but it is clean, safe and comfortable with a friendly and very helpfull staff. They have private Twin, Double and Triple rooms, with small private bathrooms and hot gas water system, it has one of the best locations in town, far enough from the riverside so it is not noisy, being very central at the foot of the bridge, only a few blocks from Train and Bus Station and you don`t have to do anymore long uphill hikes to get to your room! It is about 10 minutes from the hotspring pools. We try to include an economical accommodation option for this tour package to make it accessible for everyone but recommend that if you are wanting better accommodation in Aguas Calientes town to celebrate your accomplishment of the Inca Trail trek or any special date/ tour then please request one of the recommended hotel Upgrades below:
- (Alternative accommodation based on double occupancy ).
- UP-GRADING Hotels in Aguas Calientes
- Hotel Presidente or Inka Town or Green Nature Standard USD$ 25.00 p/person
- Green Nature Superior room US$ 36.00 p/person
- Hotel Santuario US$ 49.00 p/person.
- Hotel Andina Luxury US$ 46.00 p/person.
- Mapi -INKATERRA US$ 90.00 p/person.(Includes Dinner and Breakfast)
- Hotel Hatuchay Tower US$115.00 p/person
- Hotel INKATERRA US$ 260.00 p/person.(Includes Dinner and Breakfast)
- Sumaq Hotel 5 stars US$ 220.00 p/person.(Includes Dinner and Breakfast)
- Hotel alongside Machupicchu: Sanctuary Lodge US$ 490.00 p/person.(Includes Dinner and Breakfast)
- To guarantee your hotel reservation UP-GRADE, please include the payment of it in your tour booking deposit, so we can reserve and pay for your hotel in advance. All Hotel policies require full payment of your accommodation 20-45 days prior your reservation date.
- IMPORTANT: You must present your passport with the TAM immigration slip to all hotel accommodations. The national sales tax (18%) is charged to all Peruvian citizens and foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. In case the room is shared by both a taxable and non-taxable guest at the same time, the sales tax will be applied to the whole room. So please take every caution to not loose this piece of paper. You need to bring it to the Cusco office for your check-in.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Thank you for deciding to register for a SAS Travel tour !
- Step 1.- CLICK: CONFIRMED GROUP DEPARTURES
- Step 2.- Select your tour and fill out with your personal details. If you are travelling as a couple, or with more persons you must book and pay with one reservation Code. But please complete details of your companion or group on lines below: Travelling with: (write Full names, Passport number, Age and Nationality). Once you finish sending us all your details you will receive a Reservation Code (eg: 240611001). Then you just need to pay your deposit, pay for 2 or more person in your group with ONE Reservation Code, so we can guarantee all your permits, tickets for Machupicchu, train tickets and tour all together in a group.
- How to make your deposit and confirm your spots on the tour:
- Step 3.- PAY A BOOKING-DEPOSIT with WESTERN UNION: US$ 800.00 per person through in order to: Irwin Poma Flores DNI 46612452 (SAS Travel, Cusco PERU) Upon transferring the money email us the Money Transfer Number (MTCN) copy of your reservation and amount paid to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your deposit. We will confirm your reservation on the same day.
- Step 3.- PAY A BOOKING-DEPOSIT ONLINE with MASTER CARD or VISA.- US$ 840.00 per person. (US$ 800.00 + 5% card charge). Payments by credit card will carry a surcharge of 5%. As soon as we receive your deposit we will procced purchasing your Permits for Inca Trail trek, tickets etc . We will send you a final confirmation of your tour with detailed information shortly. If you don`t receive your Confirmation within 48 hours please send us an email to: email@example.com or feel free to Skype us: sas.travel.info or call us.
- FINAL PAYMENT: The remaining balance needs to be paid at your arrival to Cusco in US$ Dollars cash or Peruvian soles (Exchange rate 2.90 Soles for US$1). Payments with credit / debit cards are accepted with a commission of 8%, Travelers' cheques with 3% only at our Office in Cusco.
- Final payments of your tour IN ADVANCEwith card it is possible, it will be with 5% extra or you can transfer the balance through Western Union.
Terms & Conditions
- SAS Travel Peru wants you to enjoy your holiday of a lifetime with complete success. Please read the following conditions carefully as it is your contract with us. The quote given by us will be valid for 30 days from the date of final quote delivery. This time restriction is given as domestic flight prices, prices of trains / other services and hotels can change at short notice. If you have any questions whatsoever regarding your vacation, the booking procedure or conditions of sale then SAS Travel Peru will be happy to answer them for you.
- INTERNATIONAL AIR FARES.- Our prices do not include the international air fares to Latin America (although many inter-country connecting flights may be included, depending on your agreed itinerary), international airport taxes, meals not specified in your itinerary, personal expenses, personal insurance, tips and baggage porterage.
- CANCELATION BY YOU.- Should the client wish to cancel, cancellation charges will be imposed. These are calculated from the day written notification is received by SAS Travel
- The charges are shown below:
- 60 and more days before departure: retention of deposit
- 59 to 30 days before departure: 75% of total price
- Less than 30 days: 100% of price
- TRAVEL INSURANCE.- We strongly recommend that full insurance is taken out, which includes cover, under certain circumstances, against the loss of deposit or cancellation charges. Please note that no reimbursements are given when cancellations occur or for any unused services.
- SAS Travel CONDITIONS OF THE 4 DAY INCA TRAIL TO MACHU PICCHU
- 1. You must advise SAS travel of any medical problems or allergies. You need to be in good physical health and if your health is questionable, then you should consult a doctor. If you are over the age of 65, then you will need to present us with a current medical certificate.
- 2. You must advise your guide if you wish to leave the group or the camping area for independent walks or sightseeing. If you are experiencing any problems with the service of the guide or tour
- please advise the guide in that moment so he can resolve any problems ASAP.
- 3. You must pay for your tour in full by 12:00 noon, 2 days before your departure. Payment of your balance in the Cusco SAS office is requested in cash. US $ is easier but if you choose to pay in soles the rate charged is generally 3.0 soles = US$1 You can withdraw US$ or soles from the many ATM machines. Generally more economic on debit cards. If a final payment is not made by 12 noon the day before any tour or service such as the Inca trail, the total balance will be charged to the credit card + the 8% commission.
- 4. The student US$40 discount for use of student cards is regulated by the park itself, not SAS travel. All student ISIC cards are validated by the control of the park and only accepted if you scanned a clear copy of your valid 2011 ISIC card through with your deposit at the time of booking and it was confirmed. A Youth Travel card is not accepted by the control.
- 5. You must carry your original passport and valid ISIC card (if applicable) on the trail, If you do not take the correct passport as indicated in your permit, the control will annul your permit and refuse you entrance to the trail. If for any reason, you organize a new passport after we have purchased your permits, you must bring the old passport with you, or if this is impossible advise us in writing with a scan of the old passport and your new passport for us to present to the INC with official documentation to avoid problems. Administration charge for this formal change is $15.
- 6. Unless you hire an extra porter you need to carry your back pack, sleeping bag and the mattress. if you want an extra porter (for the full trip) you must have booked this with your original booking form as they require permits as well.
- If you are a single traveller you are obliged to pay single supplement for hotel room but if you do not require a single tent on the inca trail and are happy to share, then you can let us know at the time of booking and be exempt of this $70 fee. so single supplement fee for just hotel is $100.
- 7. a Cancelation of tour once a permit has been registered up to 6 weeks in advance incurs a loss of $200. non refundable
- 7. b. Cancelation of tour within 6 weeks to 2 weeks of departure incurs a loss of 60% of total tour cost...
- 7. c. Cancelation of tour within 2 weeks to 5 days of departure incurs a loss of 80% of total tour cost...
- 7. d. Cancelation of tour within 5 days - 36 hours of departure incurs a loss of 90% of total tour cost...
- however we can organise an alternative tour to visit Machu Picchu by train with overnight in Aguas Calientes joining your group and completing the tour as normal from here.
- 7. e. Cancelation of tour within 36 hours of departure incurs a loss of total tour cost...however we can organise an alternative tour to visit Machu Picchu joining your group and utilising your permit, completing the tour as normal from here within this cancellation penalty charge if train tickets are available . The only extra charge is the cost of the train to Aguas Calientes. US$ 46 or with a Vistadome upgrade US $71.
- 8. Change of dates is not possible after a permit has been processed. A permit is non transferable/ nor refundable. The deposit will be forfeited. Please note that we do this because we are prohibited to re-sell your permit after you have cancelled.
- 9. 4 Days / 3 Nights package includes transport to Cusco, the train return depends on train company availability. Our preference would be a train departure between 4pm - 6pm but needs to have enough seats available to accomodate the group and usually this is not an issue except around large festivals such as Inti Raymi, Independence day and Easter. So there may be some slight variability around those dates and full high season, for which we appreciate your understanding.
- 10. 4 days-4 night -package with overnight in Aguas Calientes includes 09:22am train to Ollantaytambo on day 5. ( unless you specified at the time of booking a alternative afternoon train option ) Changes to schedules or dates when train tickets have been finalised incurs an administration charge of $10 per ticket. At times a change of date may only be possible with an upgrade and so the difference in price would need to be paid. So please email us to confirm if you would prefer the afternoon train on the 5th day with transport through to Cusco, instead of morning train to Ollantaytambo.
- 11. If you become ill or injured on the trail and are unable to continue, a porter will be provided to accompany you back to an area with emergency assistance capabilities. helicopter air lifts and medical assistance are paid at the expense of the passenger. If you fail to complete the tour due to illness we will assist you to meet with your group at Machupicchu to recommence your tour at that point. There will be no refund from the original payment, however we will prepare a document to certify illness which can be presented for your travel insurance.
- 12. SAS Travel will take all reasonable care in providing service to our clients to avoid accident, illness, loss of personal property and will only employ suitably qualified staff. We accept responsibility for the actions of our own employees. SAS Travel cannot however be responsible for any action or event that was unforeseeable or unavoidable. We also cannot be responsible for improper acts by clients or other third party. You are totally responsable for your own personal property and rented equipment.
- 13. SAS Travel does not take responsibility for additional costs due to unfavorable weather conditions, natural catastrophe, strikes, accidents, illness, injury, loss of personal items, etc. It is the clients responsibility to carry insurance to cover these types of events. We reserve the right to modify or cancel the program due to any of the unforeseen conditions listed above.
- 14.- In extreme cases when “ Inca trail to Machupicchu” is declared closed for safety reasons SAS travel can replace your trek with an alternative trek such as 4 day Lares trek or 4 day Choquequirao trek and your booking deposit money will be used for this or if you prefer an alternative tour such as 4 day lake Titicaca package or Jungle trip etc.to give you some of the many options.
- 15. When paying the balance in Cusco, there will be a * 3% comission if you choose to use travellers cheques and a 8% comission for use of credit card.
- I have read and accept the conditions signature: _____________________________ date:____________________________