Aventura Magica & Cusco 5 Day (with 2 Day Inca Trail trek)
Last Minute Information
- DAILY DEPARTURES UPON AVAILABILITY OF PERMITS FOR THE HIKE.
- As this package includes the 2 day Inca trail trek you must ensure there are still permits available and so you need to click on AVAILABILITY and BOOKINGS in the horizontal bold menu above right, to see current availability of Inca Trail permits.
If you book this tour for a date where we already have started a group for the inca trail date ie day 3 of the package there is a $50 discount on the package.
Day 1: Reception at Cusco airport and Transfer to Marqueses Boutique Hotel. Free morning. At 13:30 Cusco City guided Tour.
Day 2: Sacred Valley tour. Departs at 8:20 am Guided tour at Pisac, Ollanta and Chincheros, return to Cusco.Marqueses Boutique Hotel.
Day 3: Short Inca Trail to Machupicchu. At 04:00 am pick up from your Hotel, transfer to Ollanta, train to Km 104 (start of the hike) 6-7 Hrs walk to Wiñaywayna and Machupicchu, see sunset over Machupicchu, bus to Aguas Calientes. Night in Aguas Calientes.
Day 4: Machupicchu guide tour. At 05.30am Bus up and guided visit at Machupicchu. Free time to explore in your own. Climb Huayna Picchu mt ($70 pp Extra fee). Return by train to Cusco. Hotel Marqueses.
Day 5: Good Bye Cusco.- Last chance for souvenir Shopping in Cusco; Optional time to visit the Weaving Center Museum in Sol Avenue Transfer to the Airport.
What is Included:
- 2 Nights in Hotel Marqueses Cusco in Standard Private Rooms with Buffet breakfast 1 night in Hotel Apu Lodge or similar in Ollantaytambo
- Machupicchu ,Cusco & Sacred Valley Tours with bilingual Official guides
- Transfers In and Out from Cusco´s Airport. Tourist Return Train Tickets Included
- Ticket Entrance fees for Machupicchu,
- 1 Night Hostal Viajeros in Aguas Calientes, 1 Lunch and 1 Dinner included .
- Bus down to Aguas Calientes
What is not Included:
- Cusco Tourist Ticket (130 soles approx $45 ) includes Optional Cusco Folk Dances and Music at Cusco Art Center.
- Koricancha " Sun Temple" ( 10 soles) nor Cusco Principal Cathedral ( 25 soles) required for City tour)
- Meals when not indicated.
- Hot springs 10 soles
- Please Note: Hostel Viajeros in Aguas Calientes town is not a 3 star hotel but it is clean, safe and comfortable with a friendly and very helpfull staff. They have private Twin, Double and Triple rooms, with small private bathrooms and hot gas water system, it has one of the best locations in town, far enough from the riverside so it is not noisy, being very central at the foot of the bridge, only a few blocks from Train and Bus Station and you don`t have to do anymore long uphill hikes to get to your room! It is about 10 minutes from the hotspring pools. We try to include an economical accommodation option for this tour package to make it accessible for everyone but recommend that if you are wanting better accommodation in Aguas Calientes town to celebrate your accomplishment of the Inca Trail trek or any special date/ tour then please request one of the recommended hotel Upgrades below:
- (Alternative accommodation based on double occupancy ).
- UP-GRADING Hotels in Aguas Calientes
- Hotel Presidente or Inka Town or Green Nature Standard USD$ 25.00 p/person
- Green Nature Superior room US$ 36.00 p/person
- Hotel Santuario US$ 49.00 p/person.
- Hotel Andina Luxury US$ 46.00 p/person.
- Mapi -INKATERRA US$ 90.00 p/person.(Includes Dinner and Breakfast)
- Hotel Hatuchay Tower US$115.00 p/person
- Hotel INKATERRA US$ 260.00 p/person.(Includes Dinner and Breakfast)
- Sumaq Hotel 5 stars US$ 220.00 p/person.(Includes Dinner and Breakfast)
- Hotel alongside Machupicchu: Sanctuary Lodge US$ 490.00 p/person.(Includes Dinner and Breakfast)
- To guarantee your hotel reservation UP-GRADE, please include the payment of it in your tour booking deposit, so we can reserve and pay for your hotel in advance. All Hotel policies require full payment of your accommodation 20-45 days prior your reservation date.
- IMPORTANT: You must present your passport with the TAM immigration slip to all hotel accommodations. The national sales tax (18%) is charged to all Peruvian citizens and foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. In case the room is shared by both a taxable and non-taxable guest at the same time, the sales tax will be applied to the whole room. So please take every caution to not loose this piece of paper. You need to bring it to the Cusco office for your check-in.
- Many people add on extra nights to this tour to have more free time in Cusco.
- Extra night in Hotel Marqueses is $40.00 per person per night based on 2 person occupancy.
- If you book 2 extra nights you receive a free upgrade to delux room.
- Firstly.- Before you book your tour we urge you to read all the information, descriptions, general details, booking conditions and tour notes for your trip.
- Step 1.- CLICK ON: AVAILABILITY AND BOOKING** (SEE Availability for Incatrail trek permits, is recommended to book 6-3 months before)
- **Step 2.- REGISTER your PACKAGE NAME and personal details on the online booking form. Complete other names on Traveling with. You will receive a Reservation Code (eg: 240611001) It is possible to pay for 2 or more person with 1 reservation code.
- Step 3.- PAY A BOOKING DEPOSIT US$ 300.00 per person through Western Union Money Transfer in order to Mr: POMA FLORES Irwin Jesús. (Peru)
- Upon transferring the money email us the (MTCN) Money Transfer Number reservation number and amount paid to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your deposit. We will confirm your reservation on the same day.
- PAY YOUR BOOKING DEPOSIT ONLINE.-with Master Card or Visa: US$ 315.00 per person. (US$ 300.00 include 5% card charge.) If there is troubles paying online please Skype us: sas.travel or sas.travel.info
- FINAL PAYMENT: The remaining balance needs to be paid at your arrival to Cusco in US$ Dollars cash Payments with credit / debit cards are accepted with a commission of 8%, Full payment of Package in advance please contact us 2 weeks before the date of you tour,it will be with 5% extra.
- PACKAGE PRICE INCLUDE: Tourist Buses and De Luxe Expedition train tickets, accommodation in 3 start hotels, excursions with English speaking guides, 24 hours emergency assistance to ensure you have a peace of mind and safe vacation and all in and out transfers to airports, train station or bus terminals. This means when you get off a bus, plane, or train, you will be met by one of our SAS Travel english speaking representatives, who will drive you to your hotel or to your next tour. ( Breakfast in all your Hotels, Meals are included when are indicated)
- PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE: International air fares to Peru, meals other than those specified in your itinerary, personal expenses, personal insurance, and tips. Entrance fees to the archaeological sites in the tours (165 Soles or US$ 65) to pay directly to controllers.
Terms & Conditions
- TERMS and CONDITIONS OF AVENTURA MÀGICA and CUSCO 5 DAY -2013
- (with short 2 Day Inca Trail tour)
- Regarding conditions for this package the main item to understand clearly is the non refundable Inca trail permit so the deposit would be lost if cancellation is made at any time after the inital deposit payment is made and there are further charges if cancellation is made closer to the trek date so these conditions are explained in depth.
- CONDITIONS 2 DAY INCA TRAIL TREK TO MACHUPICCHU. -Group Service
- (Minimum with 6 person.)
- 1.- You must advise SAS Travel of any medical problems or allergies. You need to be in good physical health and if your health is questionable, then you should consult a doctor re high altitude trekking. If you are over the age of 69, then you will need to present us with a current medical certificate.
- 2.- You must advise your guide if you wish to leave the group or the camping area for independent walks or sightseeing. If you are experiencing any problems with the service of the guide or tour please advise the guide in that moment so he can resolve any problems as soon as possible.
- 3.- FINAL PAYMENT: You must pay the full balance of your tour 1 month before the date of your tour departure using any of the payment options above. If you need to amend or add anything to your final confirmation invoice you should contact us at least 6 weeks prior to the tour. This is done by responding to the email with your final confirmation then we can adjust your invoice accordingly and reconfirm the exact balance you need to pay by emailing you within that week. (you need to add the 5% credit card commission or 6% Pay pal commission or other fees depending on which payment method you choose.
- You then can enter the same ONLINE SYSTEM with your reservation reference code or contact us for bank details. Once we receive your payment in full we send you a further email with your confirmation and last minute details.
- 5.- The student US$20 discount for use of student cards is regulated by the park itself, not SAS Travel. All student ISIC cards are validated by the control of the park and only accepted if you scanned a clear copy of your valid ISIC card through with your deposit at the time of booking and it was confirmed. A Youth Travel card or International Teachers cards are not accepted by the control.
- 6.- You must carry your original passport and valid ISIC card (if applicable) on the trail, If you do not take the correct original passport as indicated in your permit, the control will annul your permit and refuse you entrance to the trail. If for any reason, you organize a new passport after we have purchased your permits, you must bring the old passport with you, or if this is impossible advise us in writing with a scan of the old passport and your new passport for us to present to the INC with official documentation to avoid problems. Administration charge for this formal change is (US$ 15 pp)
- 7.- You need to carry your back pack, with change of clothing /raingear and water for the day to drink,
- 8.- Cancelation made by Clients:
- 8.- a.- Cancelation of tour once a permit has been registered up to 6 weeks in advance incurs a loss of (US$200) non refundable Booking fee.
- 8.- b.- Cancelation of tour within 6 weeks to 2 weeks of departure incurs a loss of 60% of total tour cost...
- 8.- c.- Cancelation of tour within 2 weeks to 5 days of departure incurs a loss of 80% of total tour cost...
- 8.- d.- Cancelation of tour within 5 days - 36 hours of departure incurs a loss of 90% of total tour cost...
- 8.- e.- Cancelation of tour within 36 hours of departure incurs a loss of total tour cost...
- However we can organise for you to continue through by the train to Aguas Calientes joining your group and utilising your permit, completing the tour as normal from here . So if you are not feeling well enough to do the hike even at the last minute please let us know.
- 9.- Change of dates is not possible after a permit has been processed. It is non transferable nor refundable Permits. The deposit will be forfeited. Please note that we do this because we are prohibited to re-sell your spot after you have cancelled.
- 10.- includes overnight in simple accommodation on double basis in Aguas Calientes and bedding /towels etc are provided. If you want a room for just yourself the single supplement payment is required
- 11- IMPORTANT: You must present your passport with the TAM immigration slip to any and all hotel accommodations. If you are a Peruvian Resident or hold a “carnet de extranjeria” or your Tam has expired, ie your stay has exceded 60 days…. the 18% tax will have to be charged by the hotel according to the Peruvian government law. So please take every caution to not lose this piece of paper.
- 12.- Train tickets: Changes to schedules or dates when train tickets have been finalised incurs an administration charge of minimum US$10 per ticket. At times a change of date may only be possible with an upgrade and so the difference in price would need to be paid.
- 13.- If you become ill or injured, we will assist you with any claims with a document to certify illness or other, which can be used to present to your travel insurance company.
- 14.- SAS Travel will take all reasonable care in providing service to our clients to avoid accident, illness, loss of personal property and will only employ suitably qualified staff. We accept responsibility for the actions of our own employees. SAS Travel cannot however be responsible for any action or event that was unforeseeable or unavoidable. We also cannot be responsible for improper acts by clients or other third party. You are totally responsable for your own personal property and rented equipment.
- 15.- SAS Travel does not take responsibility for additional costs due to unfavorable weather conditions, natural catastrophe, strikes, accidents, illness, injury, loss of personal items, etc. It is the clients responsibility to carry insurance to cover these types of events. We reserve the right to modify or cancel the program due to any of the unforeseen conditions listed above.
- 16.- In extreme cases when “ Inca trail to Machupicchu” is declared closed for safety reasons SAS Travel can replace your trek with an alternative Train tour option and your booking deposit money will be used for this or the tour can be nodified according to the circunstances.
- 17.- Travel Insurance.- We recommend that full travel insurance is taken, which includes cover, under certain circumstances, against the loss of deposit or cancellation charges. Please note that no reimbursements are given when cancellations occur or for any unused services.
- SAS Travel will do everything possible to assure a safe and enjoyable trip but we will not accept any responsibility for damages, injuries, losses, expenses due to delays, for any cause whatsoever, this applies to any person or property in connection with any service we or our intermediaries provide, which result directly or indirectly from acts of God or forces mayor.
- Ensure you give the office the full details of your accomodation in Cusco and attend the briefing the night before the trek.
- I have read and accept the conditions.
- Signature and Date.
- HOTEL MARQUESES INFORMATION AND CONDITIONS
- The HOTEL MARQUESES is great value in a prime safe location, only 1 and 1/2 blocks from the main plaza with a lovely colonial courtyard and refurbished rooms. It has an amazing history going back 400 years which is great for classic photos! All rooms are equipped with heating, security boxes, cable T.V and private bathrooms .
- Includes buffet breakfast and free shuttle transfer to and from the airport. Access to an English speaking staff person 24 hours a day.
- Both Delux and Standard Rooms have private bathrooms with 24 hour hot water . Delux rooms have shower and bath and the rooms are very spacious with much more natural lighting and character. They are located in the front courtyard area. For those celebrating special occaisions, (maybe a Honeymoon) reserve “The Suite” - … tastefully furnished spacious rooms !
- To recieve your free transfer from the airport please advise us of the full arrival details at least 3 days before arrival. Please send your flight arrival details (TIME / AIRLINE / FLIGHT #:/ DATE) to us once you have confirmed your flight. We need this information at least 3 days in advance. If you have any last minute flight changes ring (84 from Lima ) 264249 or if international use with country code (+51 84) 264249
- Please note . Even though there are many people waiting around the airport trying to sell tours or hotels on your arrival…we do not have a Marqueses representative inside the airport except for the SAS transfer driver.
- The SAS driver waits for you outside the arrival area with the SAS logo or Marqueses logo on a sign.
- Checkout time is 10.00 am but you are welcome to leave luggage in storage for as long as you like!
- Breakfast can be served from 05.30am if you indicate the night before.
- Reconfirmation of domestic flights is a free service but please give the reception the details of your flight at least 2 days in anticipation so it can be reconfirmed and your shuttle transfer to the airport organised for you. We need your airline flight # and reservation code if you can find it. With Lan Peru flights you can do an online checkin select your seats and print out your boarding pass to allow your transfer to the airport to be organised for only 1 hour in advance. Otherwise with other airlines or without your boarding pass check in for domestic flights is required just under 2 hours before departure so we would need organise the transfer to the airport for around 2 hours before your flight time. Without the information in advance we may not be able to accommodate your transfer to the airport so please ensure you advise reception of your details early in your stay.
- If you are feeling exceptionally ill for the altitude or any other health issue we generally contact Cusco Medical Assistance located in Av La Paz phone :224016 y 224178 and they work directly with peoples travel insurance to make things a bit easier.
- Please note all rooms in the hotel are considered a smoke free zone. The open Colonial courtyard is the only area which is permitted for smoking to protect the art and historical items of the building.
- Please feel free to use the book exchange in the second patio.
- If you are unsure of anything that cannot be clarified easily through the hotel,
- You can also ask Reception to contact Robyn to assist in English at any time.
- FAILURE to contact the hotel at least 72 hours in advance to inform of a cancellation will result in a no show. For bookings in June, July and August cancellations must be confirmed at least 4 days in advance to avoid cancellation fees. (+51 84) 264249
- In the case of a booking that reserves more than 3 rooms (ie group) a cancellation must be received by the hotel 5 days in advance to avoid a no show charge.