Discover Cusco Magico 5 Days (No trek -Deluxe tour)
Last Minute Information
- DAILY DEPARTURES !!- HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TOUR -(SPECIAL 2015 rate)
- Permits for Machupicchu citadel and train tickets are limited, FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE BASIS... You must book and pay a deposit well in advance... so we can guarantee your spots. For high season (May to October, 4-3 months in advance.) (Low season (November to April, 2-1 months in advance.) (FREE UPGRADE TO DELUXE ROOM AT MARQUESES HOTEL.)
- ENJOY THE WALK TO HUAYNAPICCHU.- (2 Hrs), if you are booking for high season and Huayna Picchu permits have already run out then we can offer permits for the Montana Machu Picchu climb. This is higher so check the information in Please Note. If you prefer not to do that option let us know in your reservation and we can reduce the cost of your tour by $10 and you can do one of the other unguided walks such as these 2 which are already included in the Machu Picchu ticket.
- HOW TO BOOK.- Choose your preferred Departure Date (Leaving Date) at the Calendar (left side) Fill in your details on Step 2 and Pay a deposit on Step 3. Or follow instructions below in Booking Information.
SPECIAL: FREE UPGRADE TO DELUXE ROOM BOOKING 5 MONTHS BEFORE.
We are assuming that you are booking this tour as you only have 5 days but if you are lucky enough to have more time we can add more nights in Cusco and then provide a free upgrade to delux if you spend 4 nights in Cusco.
DISCOVER CUSCO MÁGICO 5 Day / 4 Night Daily Departures !!!
Day 1: Reception in Cusco. Transfer to Hotel Marqueses. Time to rest and relax to acclimate better. Night to see Cusco Dances and Music.
Day 2: Sacred Valley tour. Pisac,Ollanta Chincheros, return to Cusco Hotel Marqueses.
Day 3: Early train to Machupicchu (Aguas Calientes town). Arriving at mid day.Time to extra walks and explore Mandor and Aguas Calientes town. Hostal Viajeros.
Day 4: Early bus to Machupicchu. Guided tour 2-3 Hrs extra free time to explore, return to Cusco. Hotel Marqueses.
Day 5: Good Bye Cusco. (end of services).
HOTEL MARQUESES SPECIAL: Free up-grade to our Deluxe or Suite room in this tour / Package for early bookings (5-6 months in advance.)
This tour covers the best of Cusco and Machu Picchu with the Cusco City tour, Sacred Valley Tour and the Classic Train tour to Machupicchu. Combined with the charms of 3 nights in the MARQUESES Boutique Hotel it is a perfect way to see Cusco as you are in the safe tourist district and any spare time you have on day 1 or 5 finds you in the midst of the most beautiful combination of Inca and Colonial architecture to souvenir shop or add some amazing photos to your collection.
What is Included:
- Reception and transfer from airport to your hotel in Cusco.
- 3 Nights in Boutique Hotel Marqueses Cusco with breakfast.
- 1 Night accommodation in Aguas Calientes -Machupicchu in private room.
- Cusco, Inca sites Saqsawaman and Sacred Valley guided tour.
- Lunch in Urubamba on Sacred Valley tour.
- 2 Day/ 1 Night Machupicchu Tour, (Expedition Train Tickets, bus tickets, entrance fees to Machupicchu, 1 Breakfast, 1 Lunch and 1 Dinner, guided tour).
- Transfer from Hotel to Airport.
What is not Included:
- Flight Tickets, Transport to Cusco.
- USD$ 65 pp Entrance fee for Cusco and Sacred Valley tour.
- (50% Discount with ISIC student card).
- Meals when not indicated.
- Hot springs 10 soles (Optional in Aguas Calientes town.)
We recommend that you bring
- For the main tour you only need to carry a small day pack (Peru Rail's luggage limit is 5-6kgs)
- Water to drink 1.5 Lt
- Rain jacket/poncho
- Change of clothes
- Basic toiletries
- Sun lotion/sunscreen, hat for sun
- Insect repellent
- Comfortable sturdy shoes or hiking boots
- Extra money.
- Please Note: Hostel Viajeros in Aguas Calientes town is not a 3 star hotel but it is clean, safe and comfortable with a friendly and very helpfull staff. They have private Twin, Double and Triple rooms, with small private bathrooms and hot gas water system, it has one of the best locations in town, far enough from the riverside so it is not noisy, being very central at the foot of the bridge, only a few blocks from Train and Bus Station and you don`t have to do anymore long uphill hikes to get to your room! It is about 10 minutes from the hotspring pools. We try to include an economical accommodation option for this tour package to make it accessible for everyone but recommend that if you are wanting better accommodation in Aguas Calientes town to celebrate your accomplishment of the Inca Trail trek or any special date/ tour then please request one of the recommended hotel Upgrades below:
- UP-GRADING Hotels in Aguas Calientes (Based on double occupancy ).
- Hotel Inka Town USD$ 35.00 p/person
- Hotel Andina Luxury US$ 46.00 p/person
- Hotel Santuario US$ 59.00 p/person.
- Mapi -INKATERRA US$ 90.00 p/person.(Includes Dinner and Breakfast)
- Hotel Tierra Viva Machupicchu US$90.00 p/person
- Hotel Casa Andina US$90.00 p/person
- Hotel Machu Picchu Pueblo INKATERRA US$ 260.00 p/person.(Includes Dinner and Breakfast)
- Sumaq Hotel 5 stars US$ 240.00 p/person.(Includes Dinner and Breakfast)
- Hotel alongside Machupicchu: Sanctuary Lodge US$ 490.00 p/person.(Includes D B)
- To guarantee your hotel reservation UP-GRADE, please include the payment of it in your tour booking deposit, so we can reserve and pay for your hotel in advance. All Hotel policies require full payment of your accommodation 20-45 days prior your reservation date.
- Please note if you are travelling by yourself the UP-GRADING cost is much more, as often Hotels in Aguas Calientes charge the same price for a room shared by 2 people or just one person!
- (therefore the upgrade cost based on single occupancy are below… ).
- Hotel Inka Town $70.00
- Hotel Home Like Home Machu Picchu $70.00
- Hotel Santuario $120.00
- Hotel Andina Luxury $90.00
- Hotel El Mapi- INKATERRA $170.00
- Hotel Tierra Viva Machupicchu $170.00
- Hotel MACHUPICCHU PUEBLO INKATERRA $420.00
- Hotel Sumaq $400.00
- Hotel Sanctuary Lodge $950.00
- Hotel Casa Andina $170.00
- IMPORTANT: You must present your passport with the TAM immigration slip to all hotel accommodations. The national sales tax (18%) is charged to all Peruvian citizens and foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. In case the room is shared by both a taxable and non-taxable guest at the same time, the sales tax will be applied to the whole room. So please take every caution to not loose this piece of paper. You need to bring it to the Cusco office for your check-in
- When requesting availability for this tour please indicate your exact international flight details. If you do not have domestic flights and would like a quote please contact Soledad and advise of your interest so she can confirm date availability immediately and send you a booking form.
- Optional Guided Cusco City Tour Please note you can organise the city tour for Day 3 if you prefer or if you are organising any pre or post tour accomodation you can organise the city tour for any day not necesarily the day of you arrival.
- Packages/ Multiday Tours SAS rep is Soledad:
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- skype: sastravelcuscoperu
- Many people add on extra nights to this tour to have more free time in Cusco. Especially as pretour accomodation to have a day to acclimatise before starting into the programe.
- Extra night in Hotel Marqueses is $40 per person based on 2 person occupancy.
- If you book 2 extra nights you receive a free upgrade to delux room.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Step 1.- CLICK: CONFIRMED GROUP DEPARTURES
- Step 2.- Select your tour and fill out with your personal details. If you are travelling as a couple, or with more persons you must book and pay with one reservation Code. But please complete details of your companion or group on lines below: Travelling with: (write Full names, Passport number, Age and Nationality). Once you finish sending us all your details you will receive a Reservation Code (eg: 240611001). Then you just need to pay your deposit, pay for 2 or more person in your group with ONE Reservation Code, so we can guarantee all your permits, tickets for Machupicchu, train tickets and tour all together in a group.
- BOOKING DEPOSIT REQUIRED.- USD$ 300.00 per person.
- 1.- Once you have a reservation code pay a booking deposit online with Visa or Mastercard.- US$ 315.00 per person. (US$ 300+5% card fee. Payments by credit card will carry a surcharge of 5%.)
- 2.- Pay a booking deposit through Paypal to: SAS Travel Peru or email@example.com US$ 318.00 per person. (US$ 300+6% card fee. Payments by Paypal will carry a surcharge of 6%.) (In Items write your reservation code and name of the chosen tour).
- FINAL PAYMENT: We require a full payment of your tour transferring 1 month before OR pay in our office in Cusco 5-3 days before of your departure date in USD$ cash.
Terms & Conditions
- CONDITIONS OF DISCOVER CUSCO MAGICO 5 DAYS TOUR.
- with Machupicchu "SUNRISE" Tour with Huaynapicchu Mt walk 2 Day/1 Night
- 1.- FINAL PAYMENT: You must pay the full balance of your tour 1 month before the date of your tour departure using any of the payment options above. If you need to amend or add anything to your final confirmation invoice ie upgrade hotel Aguas Calientes etc you should contact us at least 6 weeks prior to the tour. This is done by responding to the email with your final confirmation and indicating any extra ítems to be added and then we can adjust your invoice accordingly and reconfirm the exact balance you need to pay by emailing you within that week. (you need to add the 5% credit card comission or 6% Pay pal commission or other fees depending on which payment method you choose.
- You then can enter the same ONLINE SYSTEM http://sastravel.online-booking.co/pay.php with your reservation reference code or contact us for bank details. Once we receive your payment in full we send you a further email with your confirmation and last minute details.
- 2.- Bring your Passport, Immigration card (and ISIC card if applicable ) to our office on arrival to Cusco.
- 3.- The student US$20 discount for use of student cards is regulated by the site and INC itself, not SAS Travel. All student ISIC cards are validated by the control of the park and only accepted if you scanned a clear copy of your valid ISIC card through with your deposit at the time of booking and it was confirmed. A Youth Travel card is not accepted by the control.
- 4.- Cost of tour is based on double occupancy ...single supplement cost additional for single travelers is US $20
- 5.- Please note Hostel Viajeros is not a 3 star hotel but is clean, safe and comfortable. If you are wanting alternative accomodation this can be organised, these are some upgrade options and the corresponding supplemental cost based on double occupancy see Recomendations. Please let us know of this request at the time of booking.
- 6.- You must carry a clear copy of your passport and valid ISIC card (if applicable) on the tour. You must present your passport with the TAM immigration slip to all hotel accommodations. The national sales tax (18%) is charged to all Peruvian citizens and foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. In case the room is shared by both a taxable and non-taxable guest at the same time, the sales tax will be applied to the whole room. So please take every caution to not lose this piece of paper. You need to bring it to the Cusco office for your checkin.
- 7.- Changes to schedules or dates can only be made if there is availability in the alternative date and when train tickets have been finalised this incurs a furhter administration charge of $10 per ticket. At times a change of date may only be possible with an upgrade and so the difference in price would also need to be paid.
- 8.- CANCELATIONS by CLIENT:
- Cancelation of tour before bookings and train tickets finalised incurrs no fee in high season this is generally before 2 months in advance of departure.
- Cancelation of tour within 2 months and 1 month before departure incurs a loss of 15% of total tour cost,
- Cancelation of tour within 1 month and 14 days before departure incurs a loss of 30% of total tour cost,
- Cancelation of tour within 14days and 6 days before departure incurs a loss of 60% of total tour cost,
- Cancelation of tour within 6 days and 48 hours before departure incurs a loss of 80% of total tour cost,
- Cancelation of tour within 24 hours of departure incurs a loss of 100% of total tour cost,
- We can always provide you with a document to certify illness and present for your travel insurance.
- 9.- What is not Included:
- Breakfast on Day 1
- Lunch and Dinner on Day 2nd
- Drinks or snacks
- Hot Springs 10 soles Optional (US$3)
- Single Supplement for single/solo travelers US$20 per room
- Tips for your guide.
- 10. Climbing Huayna Picchu mountain (1.5 -2 Hrs), if you are booking for high season and Huayna Picchu permits have already run out then we can offer permits for the Montana Machu Picchu climb. This is higher so check the information in “Please Note” on the web page. http://www.sastravelperu.com/english/program/353/sacred-valley-aguas-calientes-machupicchu-and-huaynapicchu-mt-walk-quotcomboquot-tour-2d1n If you prefer not to do that option let us know immediately and we can reduce the cost of your tour by $10 and you can do one of the other unguided walks such as these 2 which are already included in the Machu Picchu ticket.
- 11.Travel insurance is strongly recommended..SAS Travel will take all reasonable care in providing service to our clients to avoid accident, illness, loss of personal property and will only employ suitably qualified staff to our clients to avoid accident, illness, loss of personal property and will only employ suitably qualified staff. We accept responsibility for the actions of our own employees. SAS Travel cannot however be responsible for any action or event that was unforeseeable or unavoidable. We also cannot be responsible for improper acts by clients or other third party. You are totally responsable for your own personal property and rented equipment.
- 12.- SAS Travel does not take responsibility for additional costs due to unfavorable weather conditions, natural catastrophe, strikes, accidents, illness, injury, loss of personal items, etc. It is the clients responsibility to carry insurance to cover these types of events. We reserve the right to modify or cancel the program due to any of the unforeseen conditions listed above.
- I have read and accept the conditions.
- HOTEL MARQUESES INFORMATION AND CONDITIONS.-
- The HOTEL MARQUESES is great value in a prime safe location, only 1 and 1/2 blocks from the main plaza with a lovely colonial courtyard and refurbished rooms. It has an amazing history going back 400 years which is great for classic photos!
- All rooms are equipped with heating, security boxes, cable T.V and private bathrooms .
- Includes buffet breakfast and free shuttle transfer to and from the airport. Access to an English speaking staff person 24 hours a day.
- Both Delux and Standard Rooms have private bathrooms with 24 hour hot water. Delux rooms have shower and bath and the rooms are very spacious with much more natural lighting and character. They are located in the front courtyard area.
- For those celebrating special occaisions, (maybe a Honeymoon) reserve “The Suite” - Valued at $150 for 2 persons … tastefully furnished spacious rooms !
- The professional staff guarantee you a wonderful, safe and unforgetable visit to Cusco.
- To receive your free transfer from the airport please advise us of the full arrival details at least 3 days before arrival. Please send your flight arrival details (TIME / AIRLINE / FLIGHT #:/ DATE) to us once you have confirmed your flight. We need this information at least 3 days in advance. If you have any last minute flight changes ring (84 from Lima ) 264249 or if international use with country code (+51 84) 264249
- Please note . Even though there are many people waiting around the airport trying to sell tours or hotels on your arrival…we do not have a Marqueses representative inside the airport except for the SAS transfer driver.
- The SAS driver waits for you outside the arrival area with the SAS logo or Marqueses logo on a sign.
- Checkout time is 10.00 am but you are welcome to leave luggage in storage for as long as you like! Breakfast can be served from 05.30 am to 10:30 am
- If you are feeling exceptionally ill for the altitude or any other health issue we generally contact Cusco Medical Assistance located (5 minute near the Hotel) in Av La Paz phone :224016 or 224178 and they work directly with people travel insurance to make things a bit easier.
- Please note all rooms in the hotel are considered a smoke free zone. The open Colonial courtyard is the only area which is permitted for smoking to protect the art and historical items of the building. Please feel free to use the book exchange in the second patio.
- If you are unsure of anything that cannot be clarified easily through the hotel,
- You can also ask Reception to contact Robyn to assist in English at any time.
- FAILURE to contact the hotel at least 48 hours in advance to inform of a cancellation will result in a no show which authorizes the charge of the first nights accommodation. For bookings in June July and August cancellations must be confirmed at least 4 days in advance to avoid cancellation fees. (+51 84) 264249
- In the case of a booking that reserves more than 3 rooms (ie group) a cancellation must be received by the hotel 5 days in advance to avoid a no show charge.