Discover Cusco Magico 5 Days
Last Minute Information
- DAILY DEPARTURES !!! Permits for Machupicchu citadel and train tickets are limited, FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE BASIS... You must book and pay a deposit well in advance... so we can guarantee your spots. For high season (May to October, 4-3 months in advance.) (Low season (November to April, 2-1 months in advance.)
- Walking to Huayna Picchu mountain (2 Hrs), if you are booking for high season and Huayna Picchu permits have already run out then we can offer permits for the Montana Machu Picchu climb. This is higher so check the information in Please Note. If you prefer not to do that option let us know in your reservation and we can reduce the cost of your tour by $10 and you can do one of the other unguided walks such as these 2 which are already included in the Machu Picchu ticket.
- How to Book.- Choose your preferred Departure Date (Leaving Date) at the Calendar (left side) Fill in your details on Step 2 and Pay a deposit on Step 3. Or follow instructions below in Booking Information.
SPECIAL DISCOUNT of $25.00 per person for booking this package to stay in any dates from January 1sr to April 30th 2015. Please note special offer in the comments of your booking form.
We are assuming that you are booking this tour as you only have 5 days but if you are lucky enough to have more time we can add more nights in Cusco and then provide a free upgrade to delux if you spend 4 nights in Cusco.
Discover Cusco Magico 5 Days Daily Departures !!!
Day 1: Transfer from Cusco airport to Hotel Marqueses.At 13:30 Cusco Tour.
Day 2: Sacred Valley tour to visit Pisaq Ollantaytambo. Hotel.Marqueses.
Day 3: At 06:20 am train to Aguas Calientes, Free time. Night in A Calientes
Day 4: Machupicchu guide tour. Free time .Huayna Picchu.Return to Cusco. HM
Day 5: Good Bye Cusco. Transfer to the Airport.
HOTEL MARQUESES SPECIAL: Free up-grade to our Deluxe or Suite room in this tour / Package for early bookings (5-6 months in advance.)
Book and pay your deposit online on: AVAILABILITY & BOOKINGS.
This tour covers the best of Cusco and Machu Picchu with the Cusco City tour, Sacred Valley Tour and the Classic Train tour to Machupicchu. Combined with the charms of 3 nights in the MARQUESES Boutique Hotel it is a perfect way to see Cusco as you are in the safe tourist district and any spare time you have on day 1 or 5 finds you in the midst of the most beautiful combination of Inca and Colonial architecture to souvenir shop or add some amazing photos to your collection.
What is Included:
- Reception and transfer from airport to your hotel in Cusco.
- 3 Nights in Boutique Hotel Marqueses Cusco with breakfast.
- 1 Night accommodation in Aguas Calientes -Machupicchu in private room.
- Cusco, Inca sites Saqsawaman and Sacred Valley guided tour.
- Lunch in Urubamba on Sacred Valley tour.
- 2 Day/ 1 Night Machupicchu Tour, (Expedition Train Tickets, bus tickets, entrance fees to Machupicchu, 1 Breakfast, 1 Lunch and 1 Dinner, guided tour).
- Transfer from Hotel to Airport.
What is not Included:
- Flight Tickets, Transport to Cusco.
- USD$ 65 pp Entrance fee for Cusco and Sacred Valley tour.
- (50% Discount with ISIC student card).
- Meals when not indicated.
- Hot springs 10 soles (Optional in Aguas Calientes town.)
We recommend that you bring
- For the main tour you only need to carry a small day pack (Peru Rail's luggage limit is 5-6kgs)
- Water to drink 1.5 Lt
- Rain jacket/poncho
- Change of clothes
- Basic toiletries
- Sun lotion/sunscreen, hat for sun
- Insect repellent
- Comfortable sturdy shoes or hiking boots
- Extra money.
- When requesting availability for this tour please indicate your exact international flight details. If you do not have domestic flights and would like a quote please contact Soledad and advise of your interest so she can confirm date availability immediately and send you a booking form.
- Optional Guided Cusco City Tour Please note you can organise the city tour for Day 3 if you prefer or if you are organising any pre or post tour accomodation you can organise the city tour for any day not necesarily the day of you arrival.
- Packages/ Multiday Tours SAS rep is Soledad:
- email: email@example.com
- skype: sastravelcuscoperu
- Many people add on extra nights to this tour to have more free time in Cusco. Especially as pretour accomodation to have a day to acclimatise before starting into the programe.
- Extra night in Hotel Marqueses is $40 per person based on 2 person occupancy.
- If you book 2 extra nights you receive a free upgrade to delux room.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Step 1.- CLICK: CONFIRMED GROUP DEPARTURES
- Step 2.- Select your tour and fill out with your personal details. If you are travelling as a couple, or with more persons you must book and pay with one reservation Code. But please complete details of your companion or group on lines below: Travelling with: (write Full names, Passport number, Age and Nationality). Once you finish sending us all your details you will receive a Reservation Code (eg: 240611001). Then you just need to pay your deposit, pay for 2 or more person in your group with ONE Reservation Code, so we can guarantee all your permits, tickets for Machupicchu, train tickets and tour all together in a group.
- BOOKING DEPOSIT REQUIRED.- USD$ 300 per person.
- 1.- Pay a Booking Deposit with WESTERN UNION: US$ 300 per person through in order to Mr: Irwin POMA-FLORES (Peru). Upon transferring the money email us the Money Transfer Number (MTCN) copy of your reservation and amount paid to: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
- 2.- Pay a Booking Deposit ONLINE with VISA or Mastercard.- US$ 315 per person. (US$ 300+5% card fee). Payments by credit card will carry a surcharge of 5%.
- 3.- Pay a Booking Deposit with Paypal.- US$ 318 per person. (US$ 300+6% card fee. Payments by Paypal will carry a surcharge of 6%.
- FINAL PAYMENT: We require a full payment of your tour transferring 1 month before OR pay in our office in Cusco 5-3 days before of your departure date in USD$ cash.
Terms & Conditions
- SAS Travel -Cusco Peru CONDITIONS OF DISCOVER CUSCO MAGICO 5 DAYS
- PACKAGE Main tour Machupicchu "SUNRISE" Tour with Huaynapicchu Mt walk 2 Day/1 Night
- 1.- FINAL PAYMENT: You must pay the full balance of your tour 1 month before the date of your tour departure using any of the payment options above. If you need to amend or add anything to your final confirmation invoice ie upgrade hotel Aguas Calientes etc you should contact us at least 6 weeks prior to the tour. This is done by responding to the email with your final confirmation and indicating any extra ítems to be added and then we can adjust your invoice accordingly and reconfirm the exact balance you need to pay by emailing you within that week. (you need to add the 5% credit card comission or 6% Pay pal commission or other fees depending on which payment method you choose.
- You then can enter the same ONLINE SYSTEM http://sastravel.online-booking.co/pay.php with your reservation reference code or contact us for bank details. Once we receive your payment in full we send you a further email with your confirmation and last minute details.
- 2.- Bring your Passport, Immigration card (and ISIC card if applicable ) to our office on arrival to Cusco
- 3.- The student US$20 discount for use of student cards is regulated by the site and INC itself, not SAS Travel. All student ISIC cards are validated by the control of the park and only accepted if you scanned a clear copy of your valid ISIC card through with your deposit at the time of booking and it was confirmed. A Youth Travel card is not accepted by the control.
- 4.- Cost of tour is based on double occupancy ...single supplement cost additional for single travelers is US $20
- 5.- Please note Hostel Viajeros is not a 3 star hotel but is clean, safe and comfortable. If you are wanting alternative accomodation this can be organised, these are some upgrade options and the corresponding supplemental cost based on double occupancy see Recomendations. Please let us know of this request at the time of booking.
- 6.- You must carry a clear copy of your passport and valid ISIC card (if applicable) on the tour. You must present your passport with the TAM immigration slip to all hotel accommodations. The national sales tax (18%) is charged to all Peruvian citizens and foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. In case the room is shared by both a taxable and non-taxable guest at the same time, the sales tax will be applied to the whole room. So please take every caution to not lose this piece of paper. You need to bring it to the Cusco office for your checkin.
- 7.- Changes to schedules or dates can only be made if there is availability in the alternative date and when train tickets have been finalised this incurs a furhter administration charge of $10 per ticket. At times a change of date may only be possible with an upgrade and so the difference in price would also need to be paid.
- 8.- CANCELATIONS by CLIENT:
- Cancelation of tour before bookings and train tickets finalised incurrs no fee in high season this is generally before 2 months in advance of departure.
- Cancelation of tour within 2 months and 1 month before departure incurs a loss of 15% of total tour cost,
- Cancelation of tour within 1 month and 14 days before departure incurs a loss of 30% of total tour cost,
- Cancelation of tour within 14days and 6 days before departure incurs a loss of 60% of total tour cost,
- Cancelation of tour within 6 days and 48 hours before departure incurs a loss of 80% of total tour cost,
- Cancelation of tour within 24 hours of departure incurs a loss of 100% of total tour cost,
- We can always provide you with a document to certify illness and present for your travel insurance
- 9.- What is not Included:
- Breakfast on Day 1
- Lunch and Dinner on Day 2nd
- Drinks or snacks
- Hot Springs 10 soles Optional (US$3)
- Single Supplement for single/solo travelers US$20 per room
- Tips for your guide.
- 10. Climbing Huayna Picchu mountain (1.5 -2 Hrs), if you are booking for high season and Huayna Picchu permits have already run out then we can offer permits for the Montana Machu Picchu climb. This is higher so check the information in “Please Note” on the web page. http://www.sastravelperu.com/english/program/353/sacred-valley-aguas-calientes-machupicchu-and-huaynapicchu-mt-walk-quotcomboquot-tour-2d1n If you prefer not to do that option let us know immediately and we can reduce the cost of your tour by $10 and you can do one of the other unguided walks such as these 2 which are already included in the Machu Picchu ticket.
- 11.Travel insurance is strongly recommended..SAS Travel will take all reasonable care in providing service to our clients to avoid accident, illness, loss of personal property and will only employ suitably qualified staff to our clients to avoid accident, illness, loss of personal property and will only employ suitably qualified staff. We accept responsibility for the actions of our own employees. SAS Travel cannot however be responsible for any action or event that was unforeseeable or unavoidable. We also cannot be responsible for improper acts by clients or other third party. You are totally responsable for your own personal property and rented equipment.
- 12.- SAS Travel does not take responsibility for additional costs due to unfavorable weather conditions, natural catastrophe, strikes, accidents, illness, injury, loss of personal items, etc. It is the clients responsibility to carry insurance to cover these types of events. We reserve the right to modify or cancel the program due to any of the unforeseen conditions listed above.
- I have read and accept the conditions.
- HOTEL MARQUESES INFORMATION AND CONDITIONS.-
- The HOTEL MARQUESES is great value in a prime safe location, only 1 and 1/2 blocks from the main plaza with a lovely colonial courtyard and refurbished rooms. It has an amazing history going back 400 years which is great for classic photos!
- All rooms are equipped with heating, security boxes, cable T.V and private bathrooms .
- Includes buffet breakfast and free shuttle transfer to and from the airport. Access to an English speaking staff person 24 hours a day.
- Both Delux and Standard Rooms have private bathrooms with 24 hour hot water. Delux rooms have shower and bath and the rooms are very spacious with much more natural lighting and character. They are located in the front courtyard area.
- For those celebrating special occaisions, (maybe a Honeymoon) reserve “The Suite” - Valued at $150 for 2 persons … tastefully furnished spacious rooms !
- The professional staff guarantee you a wonderful, safe and unforgetable visit to Cusco.
- To receive your free transfer from the airport please advise us of the full arrival details at least 3 days before arrival. Please send your flight arrival details (TIME / AIRLINE / FLIGHT #:/ DATE) to us once you have confirmed your flight. We need this information at least 3 days in advance. If you have any last minute flight changes ring (84 from Lima ) 264249 or if international use with country code (+51 84) 264249
- Please note . Even though there are many people waiting around the airport trying to sell tours or hotels on your arrival…we do not have a Marqueses representative inside the airport except for the SAS transfer driver.
- The SAS driver waits for you outside the arrival area with the SAS logo or Marqueses logo on a sign.
- Checkout time is 10.00 am but you are welcome to leave luggage in storage for as long as you like! Breakfast can be served from 05.30 am to 10:30 am
- Reconfirmation of domestic flights is a free service but please give the reception the details of your flight at least 2 days in anticipation so it can be reconfirmed and your shuttle transfer to the airport organised for you. We need your airline flight # and reservation code if you can find it. With Lan Peru flights you can do an online checkin select your seats and print out your boarding pass to allow your transfer to the airport to be organised for only 1 hour in advance. Otherwise with other airlines or without your boarding pass check in for domestic flights is required just under 2 hours before departure so we would need organise the transfer to the airport for around 2 hours before your flight time. Without the information in advance we may not be able to accommodate your transfer to the airport so please ensure you advise reception of your details early in your stay.
- If you are feeling exceptionally ill for the altitude or any other health issue we generally contact Cusco Medical Assistance located in Av La Paz phone :224016 or 224178 and they work directly with people travel insurance to make things a bit easier.
- Please note all rooms in the hotel are considered a smoke free zone. The open Colonial courtyard is the only area which is permitted for smoking to protect the art and historical items of the building. Please feel free to use the book exchange in the second patio.
- If you are unsure of anything that cannot be clarified easily through the hotel,
- You can also ask Reception to contact Robyn to assist in English at any time.
- FAILURE to contact the hotel at least 48 hours in advance to inform of a cancellation will result in a no show which authorizes the charge of the first nights accommodation. For bookings in June July and August cancellations must be confirmed at least 4 days in advance to avoid cancellation fees. (+51 84) 264249
- In the case of a booking that reserves more than 3 rooms (ie group) a cancellation must be received by the hotel 5 days in advance to avoid a no show charge.