US$ 370.00 p/person
(Based on Double / Triple accommodation)
if you are travelling by yourself the cost is US$429.00 ( In a Single room )
Compulsory supplement of US$ 85.00 per person
on the nights of December 24th and 31st.
Inkaterra Hacienda Concepcion
Stay next to a natural, private “Cocha” or lake, home to rich ecosystems, teeming with vibrant wildlife and tropical plants. What better way to discover the essence of the Amazon Rainforest? Discover, explore, get enlightened, and immerse yourself in primeval nature. This novelty luxury lodge is guaranteed to provide you an incomparably memorable stay, a unique experience of true adventure mixed with creature comforts. Take your pick from a wide range of fixed land and river excursions in its surroundings, spot hoatzins or shanshos and other wild animals
Is it for me?
Inkaterra' s new addition to our rustic chic, luxury jungle lodges collection
Sensitively positioned within walking distance from the beautiful and secluded Lake Sandoval, our latest addition to luxury jungle lodges offers rustic chic amidst unspoiled wilderness of the pristine side of the Amazon. Just relax or unwind to your heart’s content.
FLIGHT TICKETS :
Package does not Include flights but we can give quotes on request and put this all together as a package with Electrnoic tickets for you if desired.
Inkaterra Hacienda Concepcion 3 days 2 nights
Last Minute Information
- DAILY DEPARTURES !!! You must book and pay a deposit well in advance... so we can guarantee your spots. For high season (May to October, 4-3 months in advance.) (Low season (November to April, 2-1 months in advance.)
- How to Book.- Choose at the Calendar (left side) your preferred Departure Date (Leaving Date) Fill in your details on Step 2 and Pay a deposit on Step 3. Or follow instructions below in Booking Information. Our staff will meet you at the Airport in Puerto Maldonado at your arrival.
Built in a former cacao and rubber plantation, on the grounds of what was back in the 50’s “Fundo Concepción”, an Amazon Catholic medical mission center, our children friendly lodge is located in an enchanting and serene lush setting within 819 hectares of natural rainforest. The rainforest acts as a buffer zone between the Tambopata National Park Reserve and the shores of the vast Madre de Dios river, making the location of this new lodge quite unique and wonderfully remote.
Located only 8 kilometers / 20 minutes down river from Puerto Maldonado, Hacienda Concepcioón can only be reached by taking a scenic canoe ride from the town.
Pristine, remote, yet easily accessible.
A welcoming haven situated at the heart of a 17,000 380 hectare-private ecological reserve (42,008-acre 439 acre), only a 25-minute flight from Cusco.
Daily flights from Lima via Cusco to Puerto Maldonado, gateway city.
From Puerto Maldonado Airport, check-in, then 10 minute transfer to the Boarding Wharf for a 45-minute boat transfer along the river to the Lodge.
Located at Kilometer 15, on the left bank of the meandering Madre de Dios River.
What is Included:
- Round trip transportation by land and river (Airport/Lodge/Airport)
- Luggage storage room
- Personalized Wake up calls
- 24/7 Reception
- Full board
- Welcome drink
- Complimentary “Pisco Sour”
- Turndown service between 6 pm – 8 pm
- Excursions with an Inkaterra Explorer Guide in Spanish or English
- Entrance Fee to Lake Sandoval
- Express Check-out
What is not Included:
- International or domestic airfares, airport departure taxes or visa fees, excess baggage charges, additional nights during the trip due to flight cancellations, alcoholic beverages or bottled water, snacks, insurance of any kind, laundry, phone calls or messages, reconfirmation of flights and items of personal nature.
- Boat Transportation
- All our boats are 20 foot long, roofed canoes with 55 hp outboard motors. Daily arrivals and departures from every port are scheduled to meet every airline´s arrival and departure with a maximum two hour wait.
- We reserve the right to change the order of activities
We recommend that you bring:
- A small rucksack
- Lightweight, tightweave long cotton pants & long -sleaved cotton shirts
- A fleece and a windbreaker are advisable for cool evenings
- Light raingear (poncho) for sudden downpours
- Sneakers or other low heeled walking shoes are essential
- Sunhat / glasses, sunscreen
- Insect repellent is a must, preferably with 20% deet
- A water bottle
- Good binoculars and a flashlight or headlight
- Personal gear, toiletries, cameras, 400 exp film
- Your passport, yellow fever certificate and extra money in plastic bags
- A few energy snacks will be useful
- If you have extra large sized feet we may not be able to find rubber boots in your size for the muddy trails as they are generally not available in Peru….so please bring old shoes for the muddy trails.
Frequently Asked Questions
- First.- Before you book a tour we urge you to read all the information, descriptions, general details, booking conditions and tour notes.
- AVAILABILITY: "DAILY DEPARTURES depending on availability. so book well in advance" as often only the CABANAS are available. so higher cost.
- Step 1.-BOOKING YOUR TOUR
- CLICK ON: http://sastravel.online-booking.co/registration.php
- Step 2.- Select the tour and complete your personal details.(Registration is personal) If you are travelling as a couple, or with more persons you must book together and pay your booking deposit with one reservation code. But please complete details of your companion or group on lines below: Travelling with: (Please write Full names, Passport number, Age,Nationality, skype/phone). Once you finish sending us all your details you will receive a Reservation Code (eg: 240611001). Then you just need to pay a booking deposit, pay for 2 or more person in your group with 1 reservation code so we can secure all of you in a same group together.
- Please note: If you are travelling alone you are obliged to pay the Single supplement US$ 65.00 extra for single room.
- Then you must pay your booking deposit as until we receive a payment your reservation is not confirmed. It is only so we can find the full reservation details at the exact time of payment. The last spaces in the group will be guaranteed in order of payments received so it is best to pay for all people in your group together with 1 reservation code, so that we can guarantee your date.
- Step 3 .-HOW TO MAKE A BOOKING DEPOSIT TO CONFIRM YOUR RESERVATION.
- Please note if your are needing to pay urgently you can skype sas.travel with your credit card details for immediate payment and CONFIRMATION. Otherwise choose the option below that suits you best.
- deposit option 1.- PAY A DEPOSIT with WESTERN UNION: Transfer US$ 200.00 per person.
- Western Union is the cheapest way to send money (up to USD$ 999.00 per transaction) if you are from the US. I understand you can do this via Western Union online service for only about $6 fee when it is indicated as a non immediate pickup and using a checking account. You make the payment to: Juan Carlos VALER SANGA : (Peru)
- (This is the only person authorized to receive Western Union Payments for SAS Travel -Peru so only use these details.)
- However if you are going to send larger amounts it has to be done via a Western Union office. Upon transferring the money email us the email confirmation reciept from Western Union with your reservation code and amount paid to: [email protected], [email protected] and [email protected] -to confirm your booking deposit.
- deposit option 2.-http://sastravel.online-booking.co/pay.php ONLINE with MASTER CARD,VISA .- USD$ 210.00 per person (USD$ 200.00 + 5% card charge) Payments by credit card will carry a surcharge of 5%. (Visa card holder MUST BE affiliated to Verified by Visa)
- deposit option 3.- ONLINE http://sastravel.online-booking.co/pay.php with PAY PAL .- USD$ 222.60 per person (USD$ 200.00 + 6% PAY PAL FEE) Payments by PAY PAL must include the additional 6% surcharge and the confirmation from Pay Pal needs to be emailed to [email protected] and [email protected] or feel free to Skype us: sas.travel
- deposit option 4.- bank transfer has large fees so best to pay as one FULL PAYMENT. ie $370 base price per person and only if you are 6 or more to make fees worth it. - Transferring money to a Bank in Peru Bank in Peru:
- Banco Continental BBVA Peru. Swift Code: BCONPEPL
- Branch: Cuenta de Ahorros USD$ Account Name: Marquez Viajes y Servicios EIRL.
- Account Number: 0011 0200 0100098293 32 Address: Avenue el SOL 366 Cusco-Peru.
- (Please add a USD$ 40.00 Bank fee that is taken from this end by the Peruvian bank.)
- Best for group booking ie 5 person mínimum Please send us an email to receive bank details.
- Or if you have an Australian bank account there are no extra fees for 2014 to transfer to our Australian Bank account. Please email [email protected] or skype sas.travel to receive the Westpac bank details. This can only be for a domestic bank transfer within Australia. If done internationally a fee of $40 will be charged.
- As soon as we receive your deposit we will proceed purchasing your Permits, tickets for Huaynapicchu if requested. We will send you a final confirmation of your tour with detailed information within 12 working hours. If you don`t receive your Confirmation within 18 hours please send an email to: [email protected] or feel free to Skype: sas.travel or call us.
- FINAL PAYMENT: You must pay the full balance of your tour 1 month before the date of your tour departure using any of the payment options above. If you need to amend or add anything to your final confirmation invoice ie upgrade hotel Aguas Calientes etc you should contact us at least 6 weeks prior to the tour. This is done by responding to the email with your final confirmation and indicating any extra ítems to be added and then we can adjust your invoice accordingly and reconfirm the exact balance you need to pay by emailing you within that week. (you need to add the 5% credit card comission or 6% Pay pal commission or other fees depending on which payment method you choose.
- You then can enter the same ONLINE SYSTEM http://sastravel.online-booking.co/pay.php with your reservation reference code or contact us for bank details. Once we receive your payment in full we send you a further email with your confirmation and last minute details.
- Travel Insurance: We recommend you to obtain a personal Travel Insurance, including Medical Problems, Baggage loss or damage. If you need help to find a travel Insurance Company please contact: Eg, Nomad Travel Insurances.
Terms & Conditions
- 1.- FINAL PAYMENT: You must pay the full balance of your tour 1 month before the date of your tour departure using any of the payment options above. If you need to amend or add anything to your final confirmation invoice ie upgrade hotel Aguas Calientes etc you should contact us at least 6 weeks prior to the tour. This is done by responding to the email with your final confirmation and indicating any extra ítems to be added and then we can adjust your invoice accordingly and reconfirm the exact balance you need to pay by emailing you within that week. (you need to add the 5% credit card comission or 6% Pay pal commission or relevant fees depending on which payment method you choose.
- You then can enter the same ONLINE SYSTEM http://sastravel.online-booking.co/pay.php
- with your reservation reference code or contact us for bank details. Once we receive your payment in full we send you a further email with your confirmation and voucher.
- 2.- COST OF TOUR: Prices are per person and based on Double accommodation.
- If you are travelling alone you are obliged to pay the Single supplement US$ 65.00 extra for single room.
- Children 3 to 11 years (inclusive) are charged only 50%.
- 3.- NOT INCLUDED:
- Flight Tickets :Package does not Include flights but we can give quotes on request and put this all together as a package with Electronic tickets for you if desired . see additional options
- Airport Tax US$6 from Puerto Maldonado
- 4.- Bring your Passport, Immigration card to our office on arrival to Cusco. If you are taking a flight directly from Lima to Puerto Maldonado you need to scan your photo page of your passport to us at or before the time of final payment. You will not receive the immigration entrance card until arrival to Lima so will need to send a photo or scan of this to us after arrival. This is not an issue if you are doing further tours with us from Cusco after the jungle.
- 5.- Changes to schedules or dates can only be made if there is availability in the alternative date and authorized by the lodge.
- 6.- You are strongly recommended to obtain TRAVEL INSURANCE
- 7.- IN CASE OF FLIGHT CANCELLATION If the flight Lima or Cusco to Puerto Maldonado is cancelled owing to bad weather then the guest loses the first night in the Lodge. If the plane is cancelled Puerto Maldonado/Cusco or Lima the guests must pay for any additional costs incurred during this extra night and boat transportation.
- No refund can be given and the guest is responsable for the costs of the additional night in Lima or Cusco. If cancellation is due to flight company mechanical issue of the aircraft they will generally provide accommodation compensation, and you need to request this directly from them.
- Cancellation of flights have their own conditions with each booking depending on the tarif class.
- 8.- CANCELATIONS by CLIENT:
- Bookings cancelled within 2 months and 1 month loose 50% of the deposit.
- Cancellation within 1month and 8 days loose 60% of the total tour cost.
- Cancellation within 8 days of tour lodge charges no show ie total tour cost.
- We can always provide you with a document to certify illness and present for your travel insurance
- 9.- The Lodge HAS THE RIGHT:
- To make any change in the itinerary when deemed necessary or caused by changes in air schedules.
- To accept or decline any persons as members of a tour.
- To fill unoccupied space on its boats and airplanes with its guides, staff and cargo.
- The LODGE and/or their employees act only as agents for the passenger in regard to travel, whether by car, boat, or airplane and assume no liability for injury, damage, loss, accident, delay, or irregularity that may be caused either by reasons of defect in the vehicle or for any reasons engaged in conveying the client or carrying out the arrangements of the tour. They can accept no responsibility for losses or additional expenses due to delay or changes in air or other services, sickness, weather, strike, war, quarantine, or other causes. All such expenses will have to be borne by the passenger
- 10.- SAS Travel cannot take responsibility for additional costs due to unfavorable weather conditions, natural catastrophe, strikes, accidents, illness, injury, loss of personal items, etc. It is the clients responsibility to carry insurance to cover these types of events. We reserve the right to modify or cancel the program due to any of the unforeseen conditions listed above.
- I have read and accept the conditions.
- NOTE .- You should carry your passport and valuables in a zip locked plastic bag on the tour, to ensure they don´t get damaged.