Very Important: Rains and Flooding Across Peru
The Government of Peru continues to assess the effects from unseasonably heavy inland rains
and associated flooding along the coastal areas of Peru. Rains are expected to continue for few
more weeks. The most widespread, severe effects are in the northwest of the country, in the
regions of Tumbes, Piura, Lambayeque, and La Libertad.
More concentrated incidents of flooding, mudslides, and inundated roads and bridges have occurred
around Lima and the Ica Region. Some roads in the central highlands, especially in the regions of Ancash
and Junin, have experienced travel delays and disruptions. Areas in the south of the country around Cusco
and Arequipa have been affected less severely by the rains than areas farther north. Our Tours and treks in Cusco have not been affected at all, the trains are running as normal, tours visiting sites and we don´t have delays neither cancelations of our trips.
US$ 995.00 p/person
(Based on Double / Triple accommodation)
7 Days Family Package. Cusco,Pisac & Machupicchu -DELUXE ADVENTURE.
7 DAYS FAMILY PACKAGE -DELUXE ADVENTURE
“The Highlights of Cusco & Machupicchu”
US$ 995.00 p/person ( Based in Double/ Triple Occupancy)
Availability : Private tour Daily Departures !! Permits for Short Inca Trail are AVAILABLE !!.
Minimum : 2 person
Recommended Period: From April to December.
Recommend for Couples & Families.
Day 1 .- Reception and transfer to Boutique Hotel Marqueses Deluxe
Day 2 .- Alpaca Farm Pisac Tour, Sacred Valley. Hotel Villa Urubamba
Day 3 .- 2 Days Short Inca Trail, Train to Km 104 Hotel Santuario.
Day 4 .- Machupicchu sunrise, full day to explore Machupicchu Hotel Santuario.
Day 5 .- Return to Cusco, Maras Moray & Salineras Hotel Marqueses.
Day 6 .- Explore Cusco and San Blas Hotel Marqueses Deluxe room.
Day 7 .- Transfer to the airport Adios a Cusco.
3 Nights Hotel Marqueses Deluxe with Buffet Breakfast
1 Night Hotel Villa Urubamba with Buffet Breakfast
2 Nights Hotel Santuario with Buffet Breakfast
2 Days Short Inca Trail, Train to Km 104
Full day in Machupicchu to explore
Tour to Maras and Moray & Salt Mines
Tour in Cusco San Blas and Koricancha.
Reception and Transfers.
Cusco Folk Music and Dances can be arranged.
Flight Tickets, entrance fees to Sacred Valley Maras, Moray US$ 65 pp
Meals when are not mentioned.
Huaynapicchu Ticket (USD$ 85 pp / Student $45 pp
- Please Note: Hostel Viajeros in Aguas Calientes town is not a 3 star hotel but it is clean, safe and comfortable with a friendly and very helpfull staff. They have private Twin, Double and Triple rooms, with small private bathrooms and hot gas water system, it has one of the best locations in town, far enough from the riverside so it is not noisy, being very central at the foot of the bridge, only a few blocks from Train and Bus Station and you don`t have to do anymore long uphill hikes to get to your room! It is about 10 minutes from the hotspring pools. We try to include an economical accommodation option for this tour package to make it accessible for everyone but recommend that if you are wanting better accommodation in Aguas Calientes town to celebrate your accomplishment of the Inca Trail trek or any special date/ tour then please request one of the recommended hotel Upgrades below:
- (Alternative accommodation based on double occupancy ).
- UP-GRADING Hotels in Aguas Calientes
- Hotel Presidente or Inka Town or Green Nature Standard USD$ 25.00 p/person
- Green Nature Superior room US$ 36.00 p/person
- Hotel Santuario US$ 49.00 p/person.
- Hotel Andina Luxury US$ 46.00 p/person.
- Mapi -INKATERRA US$ 90.00 p/person.(Includes Dinner and Breakfast)
- Hotel Hatuchay Tower US$115.00 p/person
- Hotel INKATERRA US$ 260.00 p/person.(Includes Dinner and Breakfast)
- Sumaq Hotel 5 stars US$ 220.00 p/person.(Includes Dinner and Breakfast)
- Hotel alongside Machupicchu: Sanctuary Lodge US$ 490.00 p/person.(Includes Dinner and Breakfast)
- To guarantee your hotel reservation UP-GRADE, please include the payment of it in your tour booking deposit, so we can reserve and pay for your hotel in advance. All Hotel policies require full payment of your accommodation 20-45 days prior your reservation date.
- IMPORTANT: You must present your passport with the TAM immigration slip to all hotel accommodations. The national sales tax (18%) is charged to all Peruvian citizens and foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. In case the room is shared by both a taxable and non-taxable guest at the same time, the sales tax will be applied to the whole room. So please take every caution to not loose this piece of paper. You need to bring it to the Cusco office for your check-in.
- 1.- Once you have checked availability, provided and registered your details -or group details online and generate a reservation code or purchase number.
- 2.- Pay a booking deposit online with your reservation code or purchase number with VISA or Mastercard.- US$ 500.00 per person (Payments by PayPal will carry a surcharge of 5%.)
- 3.- Pay a booking deposit with your reservation code or purchase number through Paypal.- US$ 500.00 per person. (Payments by PayPal will carry a surcharge of 6%.) OR
- 4.- For Australian citizen you can transfer your payment to Wespack or transfer to our Bank in Peru. For more details please e-mail us to: [email protected]
- FINAL PAYMENT: We require a full payment of your tour transferring 1 month before the day when your tour start OR pay in our office in Cusco 5-3 days before of your departure date in USD$ or Peruvian Soles cash.