US$ 325.00 p/person
(Based on Double / Triple accommodation)
Single supplement is additional $100 for single travellers
The Reserve11856.1ac within the rainforest
Eco Amazonia Lodge, located two hours from Puerto Maldonado navigating Madre de Dios river, an Ecological 11856.1ac Reserve within the rainforest in the heart of Amazon paradise in Tambopata, Puerto Maldonado, Madre de Dios, Peru. Few places in the world nature shows so magical conjugation of a vibrant forest, winding rivers, huge swamps, forming lush sustainable ecosystems aguajales, this is why Puerto Maldonado is known as the capital of the Biodiversity of Peru.
Alluvial forests make the area protected by Eco Amazonia Lodge, a tourism project which aims to bring together the visitor with nature.
Few places in the world nature shows so magical conjugation of a vibrant forest!
Our forests up to 60m (180ft) high and 3m (12ft) in diameter are home to many dominant tree species.
Is it for me?
The Lodge Comfort & Safety
Eco Amazonia Lodge has 50 Bungalows designed and built from local materials following standards of environmental and social responsibility, to provide the comfort, meet your expectations and a feel safe during your stay.
The environment of each room is properly furnished with nets (avoiding the entrance of insects); comfortable room with a master, double or triple beds and private bathroom. Amenities include:
Private Bathroom with Shower
Reaturant/Bar and Game Room
Ecoamazonia Lodge 3 Day/2 Nights ECOLOGICO Puerto Maldonado
Last Minute Information
- DAILY DEPARTURES !!! You must book and pay a deposit well in advance... so we can guarantee your recervation at this lovely lodge. For high season (May to October, 4-3 months in advance.) (Low season (November to April, 2-1 months in advance.)
- How to Book Choose at the Calendar (left side) your preferred Departure Date (Leaving Date) Fill in your details on Step 2 and Pay a deposit on Step 3. Or follow instructions below in Booking Information. Our staff will meet you at the Airport in Puerto aldonado at your arrival.
- Ecomazonia Lodge is closed for repairs from Dec 2014 till 15 February 2015
TAMBOPATA Madre de Dios
Officially created in 1990 as Tambopata Reserve - Candamo, is located to the east and south of Puerto Maldonado. It consists of 1.5 million hectares (3.5 million acres) in the regions of Madre de Dios and Puno.
Tambopata National Reserve protects a wide variety of landscapes and wildlife, including lakes with Herons, Kingfishers, Caimans and Giant Otters, spectacular waterfalls, incredible clay licks visited by hundreds of Macaws, monkeys and Tapirs, palm swamps different nesting birds, rivers with sandy beaches for camping. All these wonders attract tourists, scientists and wildlife photographers.
What is Included:
- Transfers / airport / Lodge / airport.
- Full board meals.
- Lodging in typical bungalows 2 person per bungalow.
- Tours with specialized tourist guides.
What is not Included:
- Flight tickets or transport to Puerto Maldonado.
We recommend that you bring:
- Light clothing, long sleeve shirts, long pants, hats, waterproof jacket, two pairs of shoes, sunglasses, insect repellent, sunscreens, swimwear, boots, binoculars, flashlight, camera, water bottles, personal medications.
- First.- Before you book a tour we urge you to read all the information, descriptions, general details, booking conditions and tour notes.
- AVAILABILITY: "DAILY DEPARTURES depending on availability. so book well in advance"
- Step 1.-BOOKING YOUR TOUR
- CLICK ON: http://sastravel.online-booking.co/registration.php
- Step 2.- Select the tour Ecoamazonia Lodge 3 Day/2 Nights ECOLOGICO Puerto Maldonado and complete your personal details.(Registration is personal) If you are travelling as a couple, or with more persons you must book together and pay your booking deposit with one reservation code. But please complete details of your companion or group on lines below: Travelling with: (Please write Full names, Passport number, Age,Nationality, skype/phone). Once you finish sending us all your details you will receive a Reservation Code (eg: 240611001). Then you just need to pay a booking deposit, pay for 2 or more person in your group with 1 reservation code so we can secure all of you in a same group together.
- Please note: If you are travelling alone you are obliged to pay the Single supplement US$100.00 extra for single room.
- Then you must pay your booking deposit as until we receive a payment your reservation is not confirmed. It is only so we can find the full reservation details at the exact time of payment. The last spaces in the group will be guaranteed in order of payments received so it is best to pay for all people in your group together with 1 reservation code, so that we can guarantee your date.
- Step 3 .-HOW TO MAKE A BOOKING DEPOSIT TO CONFIRM YOUR RESERVATION.
- Please note if your are needing to pay urgently you can skype sas.travel with your credit card details for immediate payment and CONFIRMATION. Otherwise choose the option below that suits you best.
- deposit option 1.- PAY A DEPOSIT with WESTERN UNION: Transfer US$ 200.00 per person.
- Western Union is the cheapest way to send money (up to USD$ 999.00 per transaction) if you are from the US. I understand you can do this via Western Union online service for only about $6 fee when it is indicated as a non immediate pickup and using a checking account. You make the payment to: Juan Carlos VALER SANGA (Peru)
- (This is the only person authorized to receive Western Union Payments for SAS Travel -Peru so only use these details.)
- However if you are going to send larger amounts it has to be done via a Western Union office. Upon transferring the money email us the email confirmation reciept from Western Union with your reservation code and amount paid to: [email protected], [email protected] and [email protected] -to confirm your booking deposit.
- deposit option 2.-http://sastravel.online-booking.co/pay.php ONLINE with MASTER CARD,VISA .- USD$ 210.00 per person (USD$ 200.00 + 5% card charge) Payments by credit card will carry a surcharge of 5%. (Visa card holder MUST BE affiliated to Verified by Visa)
- deposit option 3.- ONLINE http://sastravel.online-booking.co/pay.php with PAY PAL .- USD$ 222.60 per person (USD$ 200.00 + 6% PAY PAL FEE) Payments by PAY PAL must include the additional 6% surcharge and the confirmation from Pay Pal needs to be emailed to [email protected] and [email protected] or feel free to Skype us: sas.travel
- deposit option 4.- bank transfer has large fees so best to pay as one FULL PAYMENT. ie $370 base price per person and only if you are 6 or more to make fees worth it. - Transferring money to a Bank in Peru Bank in Peru:
- Banco Continental BBVA Peru. Swift Code: BCONPEPL
- Branch: Cuenta de Ahorros USD$ Account Name: Marquez Viajes y Servicios EIRL.
- Account Number: 0011 0200 0100098293 32 Address: Avenue el SOL 366 Cusco-Peru.
- (Please add a USD$ 40.00 Bank fee that is taken from this end by the Peruvian bank.)
- Best for group booking ie 5 person mínimum Please send us an email to receive bank details.
- Or if you have an Australian bank account there are no extra fees for 2014 to transfer to our Australian Bank account. Please email [email protected] or skype sas.travel to receive the Westpac bank details. This can only be for a domestic bank transfer within Australia. If done internationally a fee of $40 will be charged.
- As soon as we receive your deposit we will proceed purchasing your Permits, tickets for Huaynapicchu if requested. We will send you a final confirmation of your tour with detailed information within 12 working hours. If you don`t receive your Confirmation within 18 hours please send an email to: [email protected] or feel free to Skype: sas.travel or call us.
- FINAL PAYMENT: You must pay the full balance of your tour 1 month before the date of your tour departure using any of the payment options above. If you need to amend or add anything to your final confirmation invoice ie upgrade hotel Aguas Calientes etc you should contact us at least 6 weeks prior to the tour. This is done by responding to the email with your final confirmation and indicating any extra ítems to be added and then we can adjust your invoice accordingly and reconfirm the exact balance you need to pay by emailing you within that week. (you need to add the 5% credit card comission or 6% Pay pal commission or other fees depending on which payment method you choose.
- You then can enter the same ONLINE SYSTEM http://sastravel.online-booking.co/pay.php with your reservation reference code or contact us for bank details. Once we receive your payment in full we send you a further email with your confirmation and last minute details.
- Travel Insurance: We recommend you to obtain a personal Travel Insurance, including Medical Problems, Baggage loss or damage. If you need help to find a travel Insurance Company please contact: Eg, Nomad Travel Insurances.
Terms & Conditions
- 1.- FINAL PAYMENT: You must pay the full balance of your tour 1 month before the date of your tour departure using any of the payment options above. If you need to amend or add anything to your final confirmation invoice ie upgrade hotel Aguas Calientes etc you should contact us at least 6 weeks prior to the tour. This is done by responding to the email with your final confirmation and indicating any extra ítems to be added and then we can adjust your invoice accordingly and reconfirm the exact balance you need to pay by emailing you within that week. (you need to add the 5% credit card comission or 6% Pay pal commission or relevant fees depending on which payment method you choose.
- You then can enter the same ONLINE SYSTEM http://sastravel.online-booking.co/pay.php
- with your reservation reference code or contact us for bank details. Once we receive your payment in full we send you a further email with your confirmation and voucher.
- 2.- COST OF TOUR: Prices are per person and based on Double accommodation.
- If you are travelling alone you are obliged to pay the Single supplement US$ 65.00 extra for single room.
- Children 3 to 11 years (inclusive) are charged only 50%.
- 3.- NOT INCLUDED:
- Entrance fee to Sandoval Lake 30 soles is to be paid directly in cash at Park entrance approx US$ 11
- Flight Tickets :Package does not Include flights but we can give quotes on request and put this all together as a package with Electronic tickets for you if desired . see additional options
- Airport Tax US$6 from Puerto Maldonado
- 4.- Bring your Passport, Immigration card to our office on arrival to Cusco. If you are taking a flight directly from Lima to Puerto Maldonado you need to scan your photo page of your passport to us at or before the time of final payment. You will not receive the immigration entrance card until arrival to Lima so will need to send a photo or scan of this to us after arrival. This is not an issue if you are doing further tours with us from Cusco after the jungle.
- 5.- Changes to schedules or dates can only be made if there is availability in the alternative date and authorized by the lodge.
- 6.- You are strongly recommended to obtain TRAVEL INSURANCE
- 7.- IN CASE OF FLIGHT CANCELLATION If the flight Lima or Cusco to Puerto Maldonado is cancelled owing to bad weather then the guest loses the first night in the Lodge. If the plane is cancelled Puerto Maldonado/Cusco or Lima the guests must pay for any additional costs incurred during this extra night and boat transportation.
- No refund can be given and the guest is responsable for the costs of the additional night in Lima or Cusco. If cancellation is due to flight company mechanical issue of the aircraft they will generally provide accommodation compensation, and you need to request this directly from them.
- Cancellation of flights have their own conditions with each booking depending on the tarif class.
- 8.- CANCELATIONS by CLIENT:
- Bookings cancelled within 2 months and 1 month loose 50% of the deposit.
- Cancellation within 1month and 8 days loose 60% of the total tour cost.
- Cancellation within 8 days of tour lodge charges no show ie total tour cost.
- We can always provide you with a document to certify illness and present for your travel insurance
- 9.- The Lodge HAS THE RIGHT:
- To make any change in the itinerary when deemed necessary or caused by changes in air schedules.
- To accept or decline any persons as members of a tour.
- To fill unoccupied space on its boats and airplanes with its guides, staff and cargo.
- The LODGE and/or their employees act only as agents for the passenger in regard to travel, whether by car, boat, or airplane and assume no liability for injury, damage, loss, accident, delay, or irregularity that may be caused either by reasons of defect in the vehicle or for any reasons engaged in conveying the client or carrying out the arrangements of the tour. They can accept no responsibility for losses or additional expenses due to delay or changes in air or other services, sickness, weather, strike, war, quarantine, or other causes. All such expenses will have to be borne by the passenger
- 10.- SAS Travel cannot take responsibility for additional costs due to unfavorable weather conditions, natural catastrophe, strikes, accidents, illness, injury, loss of personal items, etc. It is the clients responsibility to carry insurance to cover these types of events. We reserve the right to modify or cancel the program due to any of the unforeseen conditions listed above.
- I have read and accept the conditions.
- NOTE .- You should carry your passport and valuables in a zip locked plastic bag on the tour, to ensure they don´t get damaged.