Very Important: Rains and Flooding Across Peru
The Government of Peru continues to assess the effects from unseasonably heavy inland rains
and associated flooding along the coastal areas of Peru. Rains are expected to continue for few
more weeks. The most widespread, severe effects are in the northwest of the country, in the
regions of Tumbes, Piura, Lambayeque, and La Libertad.
More concentrated incidents of flooding, mudslides, and inundated roads and bridges have occurred
around Lima and the Ica Region. Some roads in the central highlands, especially in the regions of Ancash
and Junin, have experienced travel delays and disruptions. Areas in the south of the country around Cusco
and Arequipa have been affected less severely by the rains than areas farther north. Our Tours and treks in Cusco have not been affected at all, the trains are running as normal, tours visiting sites and we don´t have delays neither cancelations of our trips.
Nazca Lines Flight , Ballestas Islands, Ica, Huacachina Dunes 2 Day/1 Night -Group Service (Daily Departures from Lima.)
Last Minute Information
- DAILY DEPARTURES !!! 2 persons Minimum required. (Single Supplement for solo travellers) USD$ 50.00
- HOW TO BOOK.- Choose your preferred date on the Calendar (left side) (Leaving Dates) Confirm (number of participants). CLICK: Continue. Please re-write your interested day of tour on Alternative date 2nd option). Fill out with all the requested details and other people travelling with you, (please avoid answering questions that do not correspond to this tour.) Pay online with Visa or MC or thru Paypal adding 5% to the cost of the tour.
- PLEASE NOTE.- For the months of July and August (high season) the price is $30.00 extra per person.
- Please send us the name of your Hotel in Lima and address for your pick up.
This awesome tour offers you the highlights of the Peruvian coast in a minimum of time. A private modern vehicle take you from your hotel/home in Lima to Paracas Reserve located in a bahía on Pacific Ocean, driving the Pan American Highway passing through Chincha, Pisco, Paracas, Ica.
Just arriving to El Chaco port in Paracas we take you on a fantastic guided speedboat journey tour to the Ballestas Islands ( "the Peruvian Galapagos") a wonderful group of small Islands that house huge numbers of birds and marine mammals such as sea lions, Humbold pinguins, dolphins, flamingoes, pelicans. and stunning varieties of birds.... then continue to Nazca town to board a 5-6 passenger aircraft to flight over these enigmatic designs only visible from the air...
What is Included:
- Transfer to your Hotel to the Bus Terminal (Javier Prado Bus Terminal)
- Cruz del Sur Bus or Oltursa (Deluxe Bus) from Lima to Paracas,Nazca, Ica and return to Lima. (Pick-up at 03:00 am from your Hotel in Lima.)
- 4 Hrs Speedboat excursión to Ballestas Islands with an expert guide. (20-24 passenger private boat , Admission fees to see the islands.)
- Hotel Oro Viejo (Double / Twin with Breakfast)
- Nazca City Tour with Chauchilla Cementery.
- Flight over the Nazca Lines figures. (Airport taxes included). (5-6 paxs Aerodiana airplane).
- Bus to Ica and time to visit the Oassis of Huacachina. (Buggies Tour not included).
- Arrive to Lima at 22:00 hrs approx to Javier Prado Bus Terminal. (End of our service). Take an official taxi inside the Bus Terminal for 15-20 Soles.
What is not Included:
- Meals in tour Lunch in Nazca, Dinner
- Drinks and snacks. Tips are optional
- Single supplement $40 extra if travelling alone.
- HOW TO BOOK.- Select the month and date and click on the Calendar the Departure Date (Leaving Date) of your preference. Then fill out with your personal details and details of your group. (If you are travelling as a couple, or with more persons you must book and pay with one reservation Code.) But please complete details of your companion on lines below: Travelling with: (write Full names, Passport number, Age and Nationality). Once you finish sending us all your details you will receive a Reservation Code (eg: 240611001). Then you just need to pay your deposit online on Step 3 (pay for 2 or more person in your group with ONE reservation code,
- BOOKING DEPOSIT REQUIRED.- USD$ 200 per person.
- 1.- Pay on Step 3 a booking deposit ONLINE with VISA or Mastercard.- US$ 210 per person. (US$ 200+5% card fee). Payments by credit card will carry a surcharge of 5%.
- 2.- Pay on Step 3 a booking deposit with Paypal.- US$ 212 per person. (US$ 200+6% card fee. Payments by Paypal will carry a surcharge of 6%.
- 3.- For group bookings deposit or payment can be sent to our Bank in Peru or thru Western Union. For more information please email us: [email protected]
- FINAL PAYMENT: We require a full payment of your tour transferring 1 month before OR pay in our office in Cusco 5-3 days before of your departure date in USD$ cash. Also please send us a scanned copy or picture of your passport with TAM ticket.
Terms & Conditions
- Conditions of the Ballestas Islands & Nazca Lines 2Day/1 Night
- You must carry your original passport for the flyover of the Nazca lines.
- 1. You must pay for your tour in full by 7 days before your departure.
- Payment of your balance in the Cusco SAS office is requested in cash. US $ is easier but if you choose to pay in soles the rate charged is generally 3.0 soles = US$1 You can withdraw US$ or soles from the many ATM machines.
- 2. SAS Travel does not take responsibility for additional costs due to unfavorable weather conditions, natural catastrophe, strikes, accidents, illness, injury, loss of personal items, etc. It is the clients responsibility to carry insurance to cover these types of events. We reserve the right to modify or cancel the program due to any of the unforeseen conditions listed above.
- 3. SAS Travel will take all reasonable care in providing service to our clients to avoid accident, illness, loss of personal property and will only employ suitably qualified staff. We accept responsibility for the actions of our own employees. SAS Travel cannot however be responsible for any action or event that was unforeseeable or unavoidable. We also cannot be responsible for improper acts by clients or other third party for example Bus companies. You are totally responsable for your own personal property and rented equipment.
- You will of course have your entire luggage travelling with you so please ensure that all valuables are kept in your hand luggage while on buses.
- 4. NOT INCLUDED:
- 5. CANCELLATIONS
- Change of date of tour within 1 week before departure has a fee of $20
- Cancellation of tour up to one week before departure incurs a loss of 30% of total tour cost.
- Cancellation of tour within one week -48 hours before departure incurs a loss of 40% of total tour cost.
- Cancellation of tour within 48 hours before departure incurs a loss of 50% of total tour cost.
- Cancelation of tour on the day of departure incurs a loss of 100% of total tour cost.
- 6. When paying the balance in Cusco, there will be a * 3% comission if you choose to use travellers cheques and a 5% comission for use of credit card VISA or MC..
- I have read and accept the conditions