US$ 1,990.00 p/person
(Based on Double / Triple accommodation)
*This price US$ 1990.00 per person, it is with a minimum of 4 people for the Manu Park tour. If only 2 people booking for the Manu tour an additional US$ 400.00 per person is required to allow the operation of the Manu trip with only 2 people as a private tour (due lack of participants) or check out our confirmed Group Departures.
Trek Inca Trail to Machupicchu and visit Manu are the highlight for visitors to Cusco.
Is it for me?
Mountains, history, archaeology and nature lovers. It is important to be in good physical condition to make this moderate rated but truly rewarding trek. Stay in Cusco three or at least 2 days for acclimatisation previous your trek. Get a shared 9 Kg porter for your equipment (sleeping bag, mattress and clothing, bring a day-pack for your personal items). If you want to visit a number of stunning Inca sites linked by a beautiful stone pathway built in the midst of the most incredible scenery in rising altitudes. A good mix of culture, nature, archaeology and scenic beauty. ..then this is for you! Book early, Get in shape, Get good boots and have fun... !
Inca Trail 4 Day trek is a moderate hike ( 8 Hrs walking the first 3 days, last day is only 2 hrs to reach Machupicchu and have enough time to explore and a guided visit.
Manu Park 6 Day tour is a relaxing experience with a lots of stops to explore and discover the beauty and magic of nature, comfortable lodges for every night, full board meals and experienced guide.
Meet the night before the trek in the SAS Travel office in Cusco at 07:00 pm at Calle Garcilaso 270 near the San Francisco Plaza, where you will meet with your group and guide. Here you will be given any rental equipment such as sleeping bags and duffle bags if you have requested extra porter.
....Those snow-capped peaks in an unknown and unexplored part of Perù fascinated me greatly. They tempted me to go and see what lay beyond. In the ever famous words of Rudyard Kipling there was .. Something hidden! Go and find it! Go and look beyond the ranges- Something lost behind the ranges. Lost and waiting for you ... Go!!! Hiram Bingham, 1909
"... The roads of the Incas were the most useful and stupendous works ever executed by man. " Alexander Von Humboldt
The Inca Trail is the most famous hike in South America – perhaps the world – and a must-do and one of the biggest highlights of your trip to Peru. Best known as it treks through a range of spectacular Inca ruins along its path. The stunning scenery spanning through altitudes in the valley from 2700m to mountain passes of 4200m is breath-taking, with views of snow capped mountains. Finally passing through the cloud forest to arrive to the majestic Inca Citadel of Machu Picchu itself . The trek will prove unforgetable not just for the stunning sights but the experiences of being accompanied by the warmth, knowledge and expertise of SAS Travel the Peruvian tour operator who support you in this trek.
SAS Travel is a responsible, reliable and reputable Tour Operator for nearly two decades, offering high quality tours with an special personal touch exceeding expectation of hundreds of clients now friends, thanks to a full time dedicated and well motivated proffesional staff, that treat its porters well and with respect, promoting a possitive impact in the Andean communities and pioneers respecting the environment but overall offering the highest possible quality treks and tours services within Peru.
4 times rewarded and recognized by Tourism Ministry Dircetur Cusco.
The Machupicchu Historical Sanctuary was created in 1981, with an area of 32,592 hectares. In 1983 it was designated by UNESCO as both a Natural and Cultural World Heritage site in the western hemisphere.
Machu Picchu The Lost City of the Incas was elected in the 7 New Wonders of the World on July 2007.
Classic Inca Trail hike & Manu National Park 10 Days COMBO. (Promotional rate).
Last Minute Information
- Permits for Inca Trail Classic hike are so limited every year... only 200 permits are available per day -FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED BASIS.... You must book and pay a deposit well in advance... so we can secure your spots. (For high season from May to October, 6-5 months in advance. Low season November to April, 4-3 months in advance.) As this package includes the 4 Day Inca trail trek in which permits availability are limited you must ensure first there are still permits available in our website Click here: INCA TRAIL AVAILABILITY
- COUPLES or GROUP BOOKING: Choose the tour of your preference and departure date, fill out your personal details on Step 2, then below fill out details of your group if is the case in Traveling with: once you have finalized you will receive a Reservation Code (Purchase number) to pay a booking deposit with. For any assistance Call or Skype us and we can confirm your permits in only few minutes with our english/french speaking staff.
- TICKET FOR HUAYNAPICCHU MOUNTAIN.- (Those trekkers who want to climb the Huaynapicchu Mt. once they finished Inca Trail trek need to pay a deposit ONLINE of US$ 75.00 per person (US$ 40.00 pp for students with ISIC green student card) with Master Card or Visa card, so we can purchase your Ticket for the 2nd turn at 11:00 am OR a ticket for the next day, just send us an email.)
- HOW to BOOK.- (Once you have checked availability for Inca Trail). On the calendar (Leaving Dates) Select the month and click on your preferred leaving date (left side). Fill in your details and group details as requested, you will generate a reservation code. Pay inmediately online a deposit of $525 pp on Step 3. Or follow instructions below in Booking Information.
Classic 4 Day Inca Trail & Manu National Park 10 Day package
Day 1: Inca Trail 4 Day hike, Piskacucho km 82- Wayllabamba.(camping)
Day 2: Ayapata- Llulluchayoq- Dead woman´s pass- pacaymayo.(camping)
Day 3: Chakicocha, Intipata- Wiñaywayna (camping)
Day 4: Wiñaywayna, Machupicchu- Aguas Calientes.Hotel Marqueses
Day 5: Cusco, Bambu lodge -Manu National Park
Day 6: Bambu lodge, Capybara Lodge -Manu National Park.
Day7: Capybara lodge, Manu National Park.
Day 8: Capybara lodge, Boca Manu Lodge, Manu National Park
Day 9: Boca Manu Lodge, Bambu Lodge, Manu National Park.
Day 10: Bambu Lodge, Cusco, Manu National Park. End of our service.
Classic 4 Day Inca Trail & Manu National Park 10 Day package offer you the highlights while you are in Cusco. Manu National Park is a Biodiverse Reserve awarded recently by UNESCO, visit and explore with us the pristine Manu Reserved area.
What is Included:
- Pre-departure briefing at 7:00 pm the night before of your tour in our office.
- Collection from your hotel in Cusco from (05:00 am) or Sacred Valley (07:20 am).
- Private bus to km 82 –Piskacucho village (trek starting point)
- Breakfast in Urubamba in our farm house, bathrooms available.
- 11 Full meals for the entire tour (4 Breakfast, 4 Lunch 3 Dinner) + snacks (vegetarian,vegan option, gluten,wheat free or special diets upon your request.)
- 2 expert SAS gourmet mountain cook, assistants.
- Permit for Inca Trail Park and Machupicchu Sanctuary.
- Porters to carry camping equipment, tents, table,stools and cooking gear.
- 2 Excellent experienced top tour guides (9-16 person / 6-8 with 1 tour guide)
- 2 expert SAS gourmet mountain cooks, assistants.
- Dining and kitchen tent, camping tables and stools
- Happy hour with macho-tea and hot drinks every afternoon on camp.
- Boiled water provided from 2nd day.
- A gentle start to the day with a wake up coca tea in your tent.
- 2 person per tent (clean,new spacious 4 person dome igloo tent)
- Thick, comfortable sleeping mattress, (Pillows by request)
- Buckets of hot water for washing in your tent every day.
- Emergency First-aid kit and Oxygen assistance..
- Toilet tent with biodegradable system.
- 3-4 guided tour in Machupicchu and extra time for yourself.
- Snack at Machupicchu before your tour.
- Bus down from Machupicchu to Aguas Calientes town.
- Lunch in Aguas Calientes after Machupicchu tour.
- Time to go to the hot springs or shop around the village.
- Tourist Expedition train return to Poroy Station and bus to Cusco (Return to Plaza Regocijo end of our tour.)
- 1 Night at Hotel in Cusco.
- SAS Travel Highlights:
- Visit and guided tours of the 7 Inca archaeological sites en route.
- Boiled purified water after breakfast to refill your bottles.
- 11 nutritious, delicious buffet meals with fresh, high quality ingredients, high in energy value and prepared carefully to avoid illness by our excellent cooks.
- Vegetarian food and specialised diets by request, combination of International and Peruvian Cuisine 4 Breakfast ,4 Lunches, 3 Dinners.
- Fairly treated porters carry the equipment, tents, food,gear and dining tents.
- Accommodation, personal equipment, enough food, transport, permits and entrance fees for our porters and cooks.
- Health Insurance for our porters, cooks, assistants and field crew.
- Free storage for your backpack in Aguas Calientes.
- Free and safe Storage in Cusco while you are on tours in Hotel Marqueses.
- Inca Trail Survivor Certificate signed by your guides.
- Confirmed Expedition train return to Cusco.
- Biodegradable soap and hand cleansing gel.
- Especial rates at Hotel Marqueses,free transport at your arrival to Cusco.
- 100% Operated by SAS Travel, we never put you with other tour operators.
- We guarantee 100% Peruvian SAS top tour leaders.
- Walk to Inca bridge after your tour, optional.
What is not Included:
- Accommodation before and after your tours.
- Sleeping bag (-Minus 8ºC) US$25 for 3 nights
- Shared porter for 9 Kg US$75 (entire trek)
- Single tent US$ 70 for 3 nights entire trek
- Trekking poles US$10 each for the entire trek
- Hot Springs in Aguas Calientes (10 soles)
- Energy snacks will be very useful as chocolate bars, dried fruits
- Tips for the trekking crew, guides, cooks and porters. It`s a tradition
- but not mandatory.
- Ticket for HuaynaPicchu mountain US$ 75.00 (Book in advance)
We recommend that you bring
- Original passport and (ISIC student card if applicable)
- A daypack to carry your personal belongings
- (SAS provide a duffle bag for personal porter in case you hire.)
- Warm sleeping bag Minus 8ºC
- Lighter style trekking boots with good ankle support
- Trekking poles metal tips are not allowed on the trail
- Warm clothes,layers for variable temperature especially at night
- Thermal underwear can be worn in the sleeping bag or in cold conditions
- Gloves or mittens, scarf , wool socks, woolen hat for cold nights
- T-shirts and trekking pants that zipoff to short pants for comfort
- Flash light, head torch and extra batteries
- Camera and extra batteries
- Wear a hat with a broad visor to keep the sun off your face
- Sunscreen, and sunglasses
- Personal medical kit, insect repellent
- Rain Gear: a good rain jacket, rain poncho
- Toiletries, toilet paper, small towel
- 2 litre water bottle, disposable plastic bottles are forbidden in Machupicchu site
- Water purifying tablets optional, since we provide boiled water
- Bathing clothes for the hot springs for hikers with an extra night in Aguas Calientes (5 Day Special Inca Trail)
- Extra money for drinks and tips in soles (porters, cooks and guides.)
- Emergency money at least 200-350 extra soles.
- Please Note: Hostel Viajeros in Aguas Calientes town is not a 3 star hotel but it is clean, safe and comfortable with a friendly and very helpfull staff. They have private Twin, Double and Triple rooms, with small private bathrooms and hot gas water system, it has one of the best locations in town, far enough from the riverside so it is not noisy, being very central at the foot of the bridge, only a few blocks from Train and Bus Station and you don`t have to do anymore long uphill hikes to get to your room! It is about 10 minutes from the hotspring pools. We try to include an economical accommodation option for this tour package to make it accessible for everyone but recommend that if you are wanting better accommodation in Aguas Calientes town to celebrate your accomplishment of the Inca Trail trek or any special date/ tour then please request one of the recommended hotel Upgrades below:
- (Alternative accommodation based on double occupancy ).
- UP-GRADING Hotels in Aguas Calientes
- Hotel Presidente or Inka Town or Green Nature Standard USD$ 25.00 p/person
- Green Nature Superior room US$ 36.00 p/person
- Hotel Santuario US$ 49.00 p/person.
- Hotel Andina Luxury US$ 46.00 p/person.
- Mapi -INKATERRA US$ 90.00 p/person.(Includes Dinner and Breakfast)
- Hotel Hatuchay Tower US$115.00 p/person
- Hotel INKATERRA US$ 260.00 p/person.(Includes Dinner and Breakfast)
- Sumaq Hotel 5 stars US$ 220.00 p/person.(Includes Dinner and Breakfast)
- Hotel alongside Machupicchu: Sanctuary Lodge US$ 490.00 p/person.(Includes Dinner and Breakfast)
- To guarantee your hotel reservation UP-GRADE, please include the payment of it in your tour booking deposit, so we can reserve and pay for your hotel in advance. All Hotel policies require full payment of your accommodation 20-45 days prior your reservation date.
- IMPORTANT: You must present your passport with the TAM immigration slip to all hotel accommodations. The national sales tax (18%) is charged to all Peruvian citizens and foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. In case the room is shared by both a taxable and non-taxable guest at the same time, the sales tax will be applied to the whole room. So please take every caution to not loose this piece of paper. You need to bring it to the Cusco office for your check-in.
- Acclimatisation.- Acclimatisation is a process of adjusting to the reduced oxygen pressure in the atmosphere at high altitude. This process differs for everyone and there are no rules as to who will suffer the effects of high altitude. The problem with altitude is that as you go higher, the air becomes thinner and less oxygen is available. At first, the rate and depth of your breathing increases, later you get an increase in heart rate and increase in number of red blood cells and their ability to use oxygen. Although you can acclimatise sufficiently in 3 days or a couple of days to a particular altitude. Being in excellent physical condition does not aid in acclimatisation, nor does it make you less prone to altitude sickness. On flying from sea-level to La Paz or Cusco, everyone feels the effects of altitude to a certain degree. The symptoms are headaches, breathlessness, feelings of dizziness, insomnia, and lost of appetite. You can help alleviate it by drinking lots of water or better Coca tea (tea made from coca leaves), avoiding alcohol, sedatives or any other mind-altering substances and heavy and hard to digest food (high-carbohydrate meals), and above all by resting. Acclimatisation is achieved when the heartbeat is normal at rest, you can eat and sleep well and have no headache.
- High-altitude sickness.- Acute mountain sickness (AMS), cerebral oedema and pulmonary oedema. Acute mountain sickness (AMS) know locally as Soroche is the most common of the three variations. The symptoms of AMS or altitude sickness, which usually develop six to 12 hours after exposure to altitude, are severe headache, nausea, and sleeplessness, drinks lots of water or lots of coca tea with sugar.
- Remedies for Altitude sickness, AMS, or Soroche.- Given the altitudes many people habitually travel to and live at, it`s not surprising that many local remedies are advocated for treating altitude sickness. Probably the best know remedy is mate de coca, (tea made from coca leaves) or chewing coca leaves, but others include tea made from the leaves of various high altitude plants. Coramina glucosada, Effortil, Micoren or Sorojchi, a blend of Micoren, caffeine and aspirin. These remedies may help alleviate some of the symptoms (although rest, painkillers and oxygen will have the same effect), but they won`t affect how quickly you acclimatise.
- Fitness.- Trekking can be a moderate - strenuous activity, particularly if you`re not in peak physical condition, so make sure what you are planning is within your capabilities and that there is some flexibility built into your plans.
- Training.- If you can, some pre-trek fitness training is a good idea, and will reduce the likelihood of sprains, falls and overuse injuries. Start to get fit at least a couple of months before you leave, it is much better to walk briskly in hilly country than to run along level roads. Cycling is also a good way of preparing for trekking, since it involves most of the same muscles, this will strengthen the thigh muscles which in turn protect the knees.
- Equipment.- Make sure you are fully prepared for the environment conditions you`re likely to encounter and take a well stocked personal medical kit.
- Footwear.- Running shoes and sandal are not much use on a trek if rough terrain, so unless you can get hold of a decent pair of walking boots.
- High altitude trekking.- Make sure you know what to look for and what to do if you develop signs of altitude illness.
- Sunburn.- The combination of equatorial sun and high altitude makes sunburn a real danger to hikers in the Andes. Protect yourself with long, loose clothing and a really good suncream made for skiers or mountaineers, with a protection factor of 20. Lipsalve is essential to prevent cracked lips and should contain sunscreen, and remember how vulnerable your nose is. Wear a broad-brimmed hat and a long-sleeved shirt, at least until you have built up a protective tan and, if wearing a T-shirt, protect the back of your neck with a bandana or neckerchief.
- Travel Insurance.- Check that your insurance covers you for trekking, and consider joining a local emergency rescue organisation.
- The best camp sites along the Inca Trail trek.- Our first campsite is at Ayapata camp (3,200 masl) and second camp at Chaquicocha (2,900 masl) are the best campsites from the entire Inca Trail trek, (not crowded and very tranquil sites). Our 3rd night camping is in Wiñaywayna campsite
- 100% of our groups achieve to this campsite, which is only 2 hours near Machupicchu and 1 hour to the Sun`s Gate on Day 4 th early. Late bookings are often with Phuyupatamarca campsite due to lack of camping spaces in Wiñay-wayna and it is from 4 to 5 hours to reach Machupicchu.... so book early.
- SAS Travel is not only a licensed specialist operator for Inca Trail treks with more than 20 years, is one of the most reliable and experienced tour operator in Peru, the first trekking local operator providing quality treks in Peru. Inspired and supported by a group of reputables mountain guides from Cusco. The service provided by SAS Travel is second to none, (Top guides, buffet style meals, quality equipment, well treated porters, etc) and the price that we offer is very competitive and offers great value for your money. The tour price was quoted in US$ dollars at S/3.40 Peruvian sol, today the dollar dropped significantly to S/ 2.61 SAS Travel have not increased the price of this premium group service !!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Thank you for booking with SAS Travel.
- Step 1.- CLICK: CONFIRMED GROUP DEPARTURES
- Step 2.- Select your tour and fill out with your personal details. If you are travelling as a couple, or with more persons you must book and pay with one reservation Code. But please complete details of your companion or group on lines below: Travelling with: (write Full names, Passport number, Age and Nationality). Once you finish sending us all your details you will receive a Reservation Code (eg: 240611001). Then you just need to pay your deposit, pay for 2 or more person in your group with ONE Reservation Code, so we can guarantee all your permits, tickets for Machupicchu, train tickets and tour all together in a group.
- HOW TO MAKE YOUR DEPOSIT :
- Step 3.- PAY A BOOKING-DEPOSIT ONLINE with MASTER CARD or VISA.- US$ 1,050.00 per person. (US$ 1,000.00 + 5% card charge). Payments by debit/credit card will carry a surcharge of 5%. As soon as we receive your deposit we will proceed purchasing your permits for Inca Trail trek, tickets etc . We will send you a final confirmation of your tour with detailed information shortly. If you don`t receive your Confirmation within 48 hours please send us an email to: email@example.com or feel free to Skype us: sas.travel.info or call us. OR
- You can also transfer your booking deposit of USD$ 1,000.00 per person to our Bank in Peru.- If this is the case please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can send you complete details. (there is a fee of USD$ 25.00)
- Step 3.- PAY A BOOKING-DEPOSIT with WESTERN UNION: US$ 1,000.00 per person through in order to: Juan Carlos VALER SANGA (SAS Travel, Cusco PERU) Upon transferring the money email us the Money Transfer Number (MTCN) copy of your reservation and amount paid to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
- FINAL PAYMENT: The remaining balance needs to be paid at your arrival to Cusco in US$ Dollars cash or Peruvian soles (Exchange rate 3.30 Soles for US$1). Payments with credit / debit cards are accepted with a commission of 8% at our Office in Cusco.
- Final payments of your tour IN ADVANCEwith card it is possible, it will be with 5% extra or you can transfer the balance through Western Union.
Terms & Conditions
- SAS TRAVEL TERMS & CONDITIONS OF THE 4 DAY INCA TRAIL TO MACHU PICCHU (Minimum with 6 person.)
- 1.- You must advise SAS Travel of any medical problems or allergies. You need to be in good physical health and if your health is questionable, then you should consult a doctor. If you are over the age of 65, then you will need to present us with a current medical certificate.
- 2.- You must advise your guide if you wish to leave the group or the camping area for independent walks or sightseeing. If you are experiencing any problems with the service of the guide or tour please advise the guide in that moment so he can resolve any problems as soon as possible.
- 3.- You must pay for your tour in full by 12:00 noon, 5-2 days before your departure.
- We accept US$ Dollars cash or Peruvian Soles at our office in Cusco when paying the final balance. Our rate exchange is S/ 2.90 Soles for US$1 or cash US$. (You can withdraw Soles or US$ from the many ATM machines. Generally more economic on debit cards).
- If a final payment is not made by 12 noon the day before any tour or service such as the Inca trail, the total balance will be charged in US$ to your credit card plus the 8% commission.
- 4.- The student US$40 discount for use of student cards is regulated by the park itself, not SAS Travel. All student ISIC cards are validated by the control of the park and only accepted if you scanned a clear copy of your valid ISIC card through with your deposit at the time of booking and it was confirmed. A Youth Travel card or International Teachers cards are not accepted by the control.
- 5.- You must carry your original passport and valid ISIC card (if applicable) on the trail, If you do not take the correct passport as indicated in your permit, the control will annul your permit and refuse you entrance to the trail. If for any reason, you organize a new passport after we have purchased your permits, you must bring the old passport with you, or if this is impossible advise us in writing with a scan of the old passport and your new passport for us to present to the INC with official documentation to avoid problems. Administration charge for this formal change is (US$$15 pp)
- 6.- Unless you hire an extra shared porter you need to carry your back pack, sleeping bag and a mattress (both 3.8 Kgms), personal items, clothing and water for the day to drink, if you want an extra shared porter (for the full trip) you must have booked this with your original booking form as they require permits as well or send us an email immediately. (email@example.com)
- 7.- Change of dates is not possible after a permit has been processed. It is non transferable nor refundable Permits. The deposit will be forfeited. Please note that we do this because we are prohibited to re-sell your spot after you have cancelled. Though you can use for Machupicchu admission in other tour as Lares, Salkantay, or train tours to Machupicchu, etc
- 8.- Cancelation made by Clients:
- 8.- a.- Cancelation of tour once a permit has been registered up to 6 weeks in advance incurs a loss of (US$300) non refundable Booking fee.
- 8.- b.- Cancelation of tour within 6 weeks to 2 weeks of departure incurs a loss of 60% of total tour cost...
- 8.- c.- Cancelation of tour within 2 weeks to 5 days of departure incurs a loss of 80% of total tour cost...
- 8.- d.- Cancelation of tour within 5 days - 36 hours of departure incurs a loss of 90% of total tour cost...
- 8.- e.- Cancelation of tour within 36 hours of departure incurs a loss of total tour cost...
- However we can organise an alternative tour to visit Machu Picchu joining your group and utilising your permit, completing the tour as normal from here within this cancellation penalty charge if train tickets are available . The only extra charge is the cost of the train to Aguas Calientes. US$ 46 or with a Vistadome upgrade US $71. Accommodation in Aguas Calientes is provided.
- 9.- The full package includes: Train transport return to Cusco depends on train company availability. The train company only confirm the train schedule option to trekking agencies a few days before a trek for one way tickets from Aguas Calientes in high season. The train schedule offered could be anywhere between 4pm and 9pm and usually requires a private bus connection from Ollantaytambo to Cusco provided by SAS Travel. Our preference would be a train departure between 16:30 pm – 5:30 pm but needs to have enough seats available to accommodate the group and usually this is not an issue except around large festivals such as Inti Raymi, Independence day and Easter.
- 10.- "5 Days-4 night -Special Viajeros" US$25 extra with overnight in Aguas Calientes includes 09:26 am train to Ollantaytambo on day 5. ( unless you specified at the time of booking a alternative afternoon train option)
- We need to know in advance if you do not want the “train return on the 4th day” as the train tickets will automatically be reserved for the standard afternoon train on the 4th day if no other preference has been indicated and confirmed. Changes to schedules or dates when train tickets have been finalised incurs an administration charge of US$10 per ticket. At times a change of date may only be possible with an upgrade and so the difference in price would need to be paid.
- 11.- If you become ill or injured on the trail and are unable to continue, a porter will be provided to accompany you back to an area with emergency assistance capabilities. helicopter air lifts and medical assistance are paid at the expense of the passenger, if you fail to complete the tour due to illness we will assist you to meet with your group at Machupicchu to recommence your tour at that point, although there will be no refund from the original payment, we will however, present you with a document to certify illness and which can be used to present to your travel insurance company.
- 12.- SAS Travel will take all reasonable care in providing service to our clients to avoid accident, illness, loss of personal property and will only employ suitably qualified staff. We accept responsibility for the actions of our own employees. SAS Travel cannot however be responsible for any action or event that was unforeseeable or unavoidable. We also cannot be responsible for improper acts by clients or other third party. You are totally responsable for your own personal property and rented equipment.
- 13.- SAS Travel does not take responsibility for additional costs due to unfavorable weather conditions, natural catastrophe, strikes, accidents, illness, injury, loss of personal items, etc. It is the clients responsibility to carry insurance to cover these types of events. We reserve the right to modify or cancel the program due to any of the unforeseen conditions listed above.
- 14.- In extreme cases when “ Inca trail to Machupicchu” is declared closed for safety reasons SAS Travel can replace your trek with an alternative trek such as 4 day Lares trek or 4 day Choquequirao trek and your booking deposit money will be used for this or if you prefer an alternative tour such as 4 day Lake Titicaca package or Jungle trip etc to give you some of the many options.
- 15.- Final Payments.- We accept US$ Dollars or Peruvian currency Nuevos Soles ( 2.90 for 1 US$ rate) at our office in Cusco when paying the final balance. Payments with cards with 5% comission.
- 16.- Travel Insurance.- We recommend that full travel insurance is taken, which includes cover, under certain circumstances, against the loss of deposit or cancellation charges. Please note that no reimbursements are given when cancellations occur or for any unused services.
- SAS Travel will do everything possible to assure a safe and enjoyable trip but we will not accept any responsibility for damages, injuries, losses, expenses due to delays, for any cause whatsoever, this applies to any person or property in connection with any service we or our intermediaries provide, which result directly or indirectly from acts of God or forces mayor.
- I have read and accept the conditions.
- Signature and Date.
- MANU TOURS CONDITIONS AND RESPONSABILITY.
- 1.- YOU MUST ADVISE SAS TRAVEL OF ANY MEDICAL PROBLEMS OR ALLERGIES.
- 2.- WE REQUIRE A FULL PAYMENT OF YOUR TOUR 4-3 DAYS BEFORE YOUR TOUR.
- 3- IF YOU BECOME ILL ON THE TOUR AND ARE UNABLE TO CONTINUE, ASSISTANCE WILL BE PROVIDED AS POSSIBLE TO ASSIST YOU BACK TO CUSCO. AIR LIFTS AND MEDICAL ASSISTANCE ARE AT THE EXPENSE OF THE PASSENGER. NO REFUND ON ORIGINAL PAYMENT
- 4.- IF YOU CANCEL THE TOUR AFTER FULL PAYMENT HAS BEEN MADE DUE TO ILLNESS OR
- CIRCUMSTANCES OUTSIDE THE RESPONSABILITY OF THE TOUR WE WILL ASSIST YOU WITH A DOCUMENT TO CERTIFY ILLNESS OR COMPLICATING CIRCUMSTANCES TO PRESENT FOR INSURANCE PURPOSES.
- 5.- A CANCELATION OF TOUR ONCE WE HAVE RECEIVED YOUR CONFIRMATION AND BOOKING DEPOSIT UP TO 6 WEEKS IN ADVANCE INCURS A LOSS OF $ 300.00 BOOKING DEPOSIT IS NON REFUNDABLE DUE COST INCURRED IN YOUR RESERVATON WITH THE PARK.
- 6.-IF CANCELLATION OCCURS WITHIN 6 WEEKS TO 2 WEEKS OF DEPARTURE INCURS A LOSS OF 60% OF TOTAL TOUR COST.
- 7.- IF CANCELLATION OF TOUR WITHIN 2 WEEKS TO 4 DAYS OF DEPARTURE DATE INCURS A LOSS OF 80% OF TOTAL TOUR COST.
- 8.- IF CANCELLATION OCCURS 1 WEEK BEFORE DEPARTURE 20% OF FULL PRICE CAN BE REFUNDED.
- 9.- YOU ARE TOTALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR PERSONAL PROPERTY AND HIRED EQUIPMENT.
- 3% COMISSION IF YOU PAY WITH TRAVELLERS CHEQUES 5% COMISSION VISA CARD.
- RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK:
- 9.- SAS TRAVEL cannot accept responsibility for losses or additional expenses due to delay or changes in air or other services, sickness, weather, strike, war, quarantine, or other causes.
- All such expenses will have to be borne by the passenger. You need travel insurance for all tours.
- 10.- SAS TRAVEL will do everything possible to assure a safe and enjoyable trip but we will not accept any responsibility for damages, injuries, losses, expenses due to delays, for any cause whatsoever, this applies to any person or property in connection with any service we or our intermediaries provide, which result directly or indirectly from acts of God or forces mayor.
- PLEASE NOTE: OUR PROGRAMS MAY VARY SLIGHTLY DUE TO WEATHER CONDITIONS, OR SO AS TO MAXIMIZE THE WILDLIFE SIGHTINGS DEPENDING ON THE REPORTS OF NATIVE GUIDES AND CURRENT INFORMATION.
- Please sign it in our office before your tour.